• Please log in to reply
124 replies to this topic

#1 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 13 June 2013 - 01:22 PM

New single of HKT48 will be released on 4th of September, and is titled "Melon Juice"

http://www.hkt48.jp/.../06/006995.html

Senbatsu members:

Anai Chihiro, Ota Aika, Kodama Haruka, Sashihara Rino, Matsuoka Natsumi, Miyawaki Sakura, Murashige Anna, Motomura Aoi, Moriyasu Madoka, Akiyoshi Yuka, Okada Kanna, Okamoto Naoko, Tashima Meru, Tani Marika, Tomonaga Mio, Fuchigami Mai.

Out: Ueki Nao, Shimono Yuki, Nakanishi Chiyori, Wakatabe Haruka.
In: Akiyoshi Yuka, Okada Kanna, Okamoto Naoko, Tani Marika.
Center: Tashima Meru, and Tomonaga Mio (double centers)

Where to buy:

http://www.universal...20130726topics/

- HMV:
Type A: http://www.hmv.co.jp...-Type-A_5504461
Type B: http://www.hmv.co.jp...-Type-B_5504462
Type C: http://www.hmv.co.jp...-Type-C_5504464

- Amazon:
Type A: http://www.amazon.co.jp/dp/B00E92C5DA/
Type B: http://www.amazon.co.jp/dp/B00E92BZUE/
Type C: http://www.amazon.co.jp/dp/B00E92BSNS/

- CDJapan:
Type A: http://www.cdjapan.c...l?KEY=UMCK-5444
Type B: http://www.cdjapan.c...l?KEY=UMCK-5445
Type C: http://www.cdjapan.c...l?KEY=UMCK-5446

Covers:
news_large_hkt48_molonjuice_type_A.jpg news_large_hkt48_molonjuice_type_B.jpg news_large_hkt48_molonjuice_type_C.jpg news_large_hkt48_molonjuice_gekijo.jpg

Content info + Interviews:

http://natalie.mu/music/news/97072

PV-preview:

#2 Tsurugi_Ken

Tsurugi_Ken

金閣寺見たことない!横山由依です。

• Senpai
  • 1713 posts

Posted 13 June 2013 - 01:56 PM

I like how there's a reasonable gap in between the first and second singles so that we don't end up spending too much money.

Also this either means that a lot more work is being put into this single, or Akimoto's been too busy to do things for HKT (which is pretty much true).

#3 kidafohs

kidafohs

4th gen member

• Banned
  • 250 posts

Posted 13 June 2013 - 02:14 PM

I wonder if Sashi gets to produce this release if she does well with BBQ's single.

#4 Tsurugi_Ken

Tsurugi_Ken

金閣寺見たことない!横山由依です。

• Senpai
  • 1713 posts

Posted 13 June 2013 - 04:36 PM

It's three months until the release, so I guess if Akimoto is satisfied with the quality and allows Sashihara to work on it, and if Sashihara can devote her time to actually making good music, then I'm sure she can make some in time. Still, Akimoto likes changing a lot of stuff even just minutes before a PV shoot, so I think making the B sides instead would make for a better idea.

#5 TheFicusWithSuperPowers

TheFicusWithSuperPowers

long may she reign

• Senpai
  • 3960 posts

Posted 13 June 2013 - 06:32 PM

Mmmmmmmm.... I hope it's a Sasshi center.

Or a Haruppi center....

I'd dream to much to hope for Anya.

iheartsaechanwithtext_zpsa8d1a9eb.jpg

cr: byutaereina and renaismile thank you, both of u.

Graphics thread. Tumblr. Twitter Fanfiction Goodreads

#6 gryzze

gryzze

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1443 posts

Posted 13 June 2013 - 08:20 PM

I doubt that Sasshi will ever be HKT center and I don't think she'd want to either.

I'm hoping for Haruppi center this time :)

#7 TheFicusWithSuperPowers

TheFicusWithSuperPowers

long may she reign

• Senpai
  • 3960 posts

Posted 13 June 2013 - 08:33 PM

^ Haruppi would be a better choice indeed!

Honestly... I just don't want Meru.

I think that she would be a good new Jurina but still... Jurina still shares the centers with someone in most of the stuff.

I think that's fair.

iheartsaechanwithtext_zpsa8d1a9eb.jpg

cr: byutaereina and renaismile thank you, both of u.

Graphics thread. Tumblr. Twitter Fanfiction Goodreads

#8 LovelyPrincessP

LovelyPrincessP

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1015 posts

Posted 14 June 2013 - 01:42 PM

I'm pretty sure it's gonna be a Haruppi/Meru W center.

Mgmt has been hinting at it with the way they're been promoting Haruppi and Meru lately and they had them do the weather before the election with the other "W" centers: W Matsui and SayaMilk. But at the same time, it also depends on Haruppi since she has the concurrency now. It's been pretty hard on Jurina but Milky is doing pretty fine. The only other candidate for a W center is Sakura... although, I wouldn't put it past them to whip out a Meru/Mio center... especially since mgmt seems to favor Mio more.   :ph34r:

lol @ a Sasshi center. Only when she's elected there. I don't know when people are going to realize that Sasshi was never intended to be a center that's why they didn't make her one as soon as she went to HKT and automatically became the most popular there (and in all of AKB group apparently lol). I wouldn't mind seeing at her center at all but she'll never be mgmt's choice for one. 

Posted Image

~Forever A Koharu Kusumi Oshi~

#9 hitoyou

hitoyou

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1412 posts

Posted 15 June 2013 - 02:39 PM

I'm supporting the Haruppi+Meru center combo. 

I'm also supporting greatness for this single and not another Suki!suki!skip!, that song didn't really grab my attention too well. 

^

I would have loved to see the reactions if they put Sasshi in the center position as soon as she stepped inside that theater :lol: 

#10 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 18 June 2013 - 12:56 AM

to me .. due to the strange structure of HKT48 .. its quite impossible to make everyone happy with a 1 center or W center ..

lets face it .. Sasshi is no.1 she is gonna center the whole 48 group ..
if she is not center for just HKT48 ..what sense does it make ..
but if she is not center .. a huge bunch would be unhappy ...
but if she is center .. another huge bunch would be unhappy ...

then there is the 4 .. Sakura, Haruppi, Meru, Mio ..
putting any of them or any 2 would enrage the fans of the other who is not in center ..

So whoever stand in the center would get plenty of crap going her/their way ..
even more than any other center in any 48 group would ever get ...
because they don't have a no.1 vs no.2 system that is in NMB48, SKE48 and early AKB48..
they have a undisputed no.1 .. and 2 no.1 vs no.2 going at the same time .. extremely strange ..

To me .. they should just put Meru as center like the last single .. and always put Meru as center for every single ..
because at least you only get a fix amount of happy and angry people ..
rotating center would make everyone in a long run and that is not good ..

#11 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 18 June 2013 - 01:12 AM

She doesn't need to be center for HKT48. She can be on the sidelines, and no Sasshii fan would be upset about that (as long as she's in the lineup anyways). HKT48 isn't "The Sasshii Show" anyways. It's HKT48. But Sasshii plays an important part in the group these days, and her role and work is making these girls come up and take center stage, so to speak. 

And no, they shouldn't "just" put Meru in the center for all eternity. It's good if they can alternate a little who gets top front row positions, because this means making people notice more and more girls. Relying on just one girl is far too risky and far too stupid a strategy (see Jo as a fine example of this with Team M). 

That idols get crap from some people is sort of old news by now, so I'm sure it's something they're getting used to, if they even care.

Since things aren't done, finished, and decided in HKT48 regarding positions, it's open, and it means in theory anybody can become the center. Fans push their girls, and girls do their best. The group is the most fresh group in all of 48 and it's really hard to ignore some girls, because they all have such tremendous potential. 

Setting things in stone regarding positions, sort of becomes a buzz-kill for other girls and where they can end up. 

And don't forget, we have a 3rd gen RS batch appearing soon. Remember before 2nd gen RS joined, that the group was already well-received, and then how surprisingly strong the 2nd gen batch was. What if 3rd is just as strong or even stronger? 

I am sure we'll have aces from them too.

#12 pink-ku

pink-ku

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1783 posts

Posted 18 June 2013 - 04:39 AM

Shouldn't they go by the election result? no dispute, people has spoken.

#13 Angels&Demons

Angels&Demons

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 96 posts

Posted 18 June 2013 - 06:08 AM

^ Too true.

No matter how human an idol is there's no excuse for a poorly delivered performance! :angry:

#14 mm23

mm23

Old Gen

• Senpai
  • 1115 posts

Posted 18 June 2013 - 06:23 AM

Not necessarily. That was AKB's election. If it was specifically HKT's election, I would have gladly give my vote to Murashige Anna or Tomonaga Mio.

That said, I agree with Krusha. Rotating centers would make the group more interesting.

Sasshi is one of the main pillars of HKT right now, doesn't mean she has to be in the center. 

But I think the next single would be Meru as center. Maybe even Meru/Mio or Meru/Haruppi as double center.

#15 gryzze

gryzze

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1443 posts

Posted 18 June 2013 - 07:12 AM

I also agree with Krusha that no Sasshi fan would be upset about her not being center.
If she was center I don't think the other members would be able to grow.

Haruppi has been given a push lately and it will be interesting to see if that affects the line up.

#16 mm23

mm23

Old Gen

• Senpai
  • 1115 posts

Posted 18 June 2013 - 07:26 AM

No Sasshi fan would be upset about her not being center.
If she was center I don't think the other members would be able to grow.

^

This.

Actually more than being concern about center, I'm hoping they would put Natsumikan in the Senbatsu this time! :)

#17 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 18 June 2013 - 07:35 AM

Anyway..
What I meant is looking at history.. we know how they think..
Well obviously.. fans would want change and variety for the center..
But it's also obvious that they are not giving it..

The whole success of 48 is base on not changing the center..
The reason why it work is because it actually give the center position value..
Which is why senbatsu election and Janken is such a hit..

Basically.. I don't think Aki-p would use hkt48 as a group to experiment.. he aleady have nogizaka46 to do that..

And sadly.. giving what the fans want is not a good thing .. it makes things boring..
They got to make the fans work for it then it's interesting..

Furthermore... it's very obvious that aki-p wanted a 1 center.. face of hkt. Someone who can make many love her and to take as many haters too..
if you look at Meru.. she is not that special.. she is special only because aki-p say so..
But that in itself.. give us a hint of the direction he is thinking..

In any case.. for me.. I would be surprise if Meru is not center for the next few single at least..
Basically.. there shouldn't any problem especially no one ever notice that ske and nmb had the same center for all their singles so far right?

===

Edit.. ps

Ya.. no Sasshi fan would be unhappy if she didn't get center in the Past..
Now it's different.. success is a addictive drug..
No one thought of it because she is never in a place where she is number 1 or center..

Soon it will change Sasshi is number 1 and she is the center..
In August.. her fans will taste the sweetness.. and in Sept.. will come the rude awakening..
Any fan know she is center for just this 1 AKB single and would not be center anymore after..
So if she don't even get center for HKT.. every Sasshi fan will feel cheated..

Furthermore more people will realise that.. Sasshi is not a grand old lady.. she is still young..
She actually belong to the new Gen..
In the beginning.. people had the mindset that sasshi is only there temporary..
Once the scandal blow cold.. she will be on her way back to AKB..
So there ain't much point of her getting center..

But now.. with her W manager post.. and success.. looks like she is in HKT to stay...
Sooner or later people would question why all the talk about giving the future chance when Sasshi is the future and 100% HKT member..

#18 droopy10

droopy10

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1267 posts

Posted 18 June 2013 - 08:14 AM

I think there are 5 member who could be the center, Meru, Mio, Haruppi, Sakura, and Rabutan. Rabutan is a long shot but she transferred to HKT48 to aim for the center position so I could see Aki-P making her center for 1 single.

As for senbatsu I would say these members are most likely going to be in: Sasshi, Rabutan, Haruppi, Meru, Mio Sakura, Moripo, Natsu, Aanya, Chori, Chihiron, and Marika. All the sousenkyo members plus the ones who UG's for Sayonara Crawl and I doubt the other 3 would be left out. So if senbatsu is capped at 16 members only 4 others would be selected. 

#19 tomi

tomi

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 111 posts

Posted 08 July 2013 - 02:33 PM

http://www.universal...20130708topics/

The Senbatsu PV shooting will be held in 14. July

They're hiring extras for the new PV.
Shooting place: Yokohama city

g0apePi.jpg

#20 Blu-Cherri

Blu-Cherri

Selfish shooting star, Make my wish come true

• Senpai
  • 5673 posts

Posted 08 July 2013 - 04:46 PM

Yeah Sasshii's a theatre manager in HKT48 remember, she's doing a great job of helping bring the girls up to the forefront whilst furthering herself as a champion of variety.

E67uDCX.jpg?1

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users