Photo

[SINGLE] AKB48 32nd single - 恋するフォーチュンクッキー ("Koisuru Fortune Cookie") 2013.08.21

AKB48 NMB48 HKT48 SKE48

• Please log in to reply
378 replies to this topic

#41 Tsurugi_Ken

Tsurugi_Ken

金閣寺見たことない!横山由依です。

• Senpai
  • 1713 posts

Posted 22 June 2013 - 11:23 AM

Yeah I really don't know about those costumes. The color scheme reminds me of a southeast Asian country's flag, and the form itself doesn't look too appealing. Let's hope the music more than makes up for it.

NMB is supposed to go on tour to the Miyagi prefecture on the 24th, so I guess it makes sense to make room for two days in, two days out so that the NMB members can focus on their tour. Not saying that that's the sole reason the shooting was pushed back though.

#42 hitoyou

hitoyou

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1412 posts

Posted 22 June 2013 - 01:37 PM

The rumours that things would be ondo influenced and different from the ordinary were greatly overexaggerated. Not saying that it will turn out boring or crap but something more experimental would be nice.

Here is a fan recording from the PV shoot:

https://soundcloud.c...32nd/akb48-32nd

So I wonder what lasting impression this a-side will imprint in our brains?

Iiwake Maybe - The outfits.

Heavy Rotation - THE AKB-song with a PV that made lovers love and haters hate.

Flying Get - Flying Hong Kong kung-fu fighting :D

Gingham Check - That PV production was expensive and the biker/diner outfits were awesome

I'm not impressed with the outfits so far, that is all I can say really. This only seems to be the opening of the PV and some dance shots though so it will be much more to see and experience. 

See some Yokoyamamoto love in that 4th picture :D

#43 gryzze

gryzze

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1443 posts

Posted 22 June 2013 - 02:11 PM

The 2nd shooting is not in Fukuoka so maybe there are two locations in the PV or this is for a coupling song.

http://ameblo.jp/aki...1557634181.html

#44 Erin.

Erin.

Graduated Member

• Senpai
  • 3055 posts

Posted 22 June 2013 - 04:09 PM

Well, they generally have more than one costume in the pvs anyways. Those costumes look like they're for dance shots, or sort of marching band related. 

#45 pink-ku

pink-ku

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1783 posts

Posted 22 June 2013 - 04:29 PM

cheerleading costume... that is what came to my mind.

Some interesting pictures and comments posted by Marikosama on her G+ about the event.

福岡のびっくり亭を名古屋れなひょん、大阪ミルキーに教えた(笑) れなひょんは肉食べれないらしくキャベツ食べてたよ( *`ω´)美味しかったーーびっくり亭3日目ですわたし\(//∇//)\

ehm, didn't know Rena Matsui doesn't eat meat.

#46 Pado10

Pado10

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 54 posts

Posted 23 June 2013 - 02:49 PM

Rena is pretty famous for not liking meat aside from liking melonpan and spicy food :D. This episode part of Shukan AKB covers it very nicely: http://www.dailymoti..._fun&start=1073

#47 gryzze

gryzze

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1443 posts

Posted 23 June 2013 - 05:34 PM

The title of the single will be "Koisuru Fortune Cookie" (恋するフォーチュンクッキー).

It was officially announced on AKB Eizou Center tonight.

Attached Files

#48 Tsurugi_Ken

Tsurugi_Ken

金閣寺見たことない!横山由依です。

• Senpai
  • 1713 posts

Posted 23 June 2013 - 06:31 PM

So much for Ondo. lol

Even the co-host was somewhat disappointed.

#49 gryzze

gryzze

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1443 posts

Posted 23 June 2013 - 06:58 PM

I was actually looking forward to that ondo :)

It doesn't seem to me that this song was written for Sasshi either.

#50 hitoyou

hitoyou

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1412 posts

Posted 23 June 2013 - 06:59 PM

I loved the Banzai Venus PV and this seems to be something very similar, that is nice and good.

#51 dev-null

dev-null

#1 Kinoshita Haruna Supporter

• Senpai
  • 2130 posts

Posted 23 June 2013 - 08:27 PM

I see nothing wrong with the costume, far better than the GC costumes last year. :)

Looks like there is not much secrecy about the PV shooting this time. :D

Rena is pretty famous for not liking meat aside from liking melonpan and spicy food :D. This episode part of Shukan AKB covers it very nicely: http://www.dailymoti..._fun&start=1073

One needs to clarify that "not liking meat" doesn't mean she's a vegetarian or such (as one usually would assume), she simply doesn't like meat (the taste of or such :) ). She's like me in this regard. :D

signature3.png

#52 vutt

vutt

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2529 posts

Posted 23 June 2013 - 09:48 PM

I have to admit that those are one of the ugliest official single outfits over recent years indeed.

#53 LovelyPrincessP

LovelyPrincessP

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1015 posts

Posted 23 June 2013 - 10:30 PM

The title.

The symmetrical primary colored outfits that practically scream Warota7.

Sasshi... in pigtails? 

Yep, this single was totally designed for Mayuyu. They really thought she'd win this year. lmao 

Like what I'm seeing so far though. 

Posted Image

~Forever A Koharu Kusumi Oshi~

#54 gryzze

gryzze

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1443 posts

Posted 23 June 2013 - 10:45 PM

Pigtails?

#55 LovelyPrincessP

LovelyPrincessP

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1015 posts

Posted 23 June 2013 - 10:59 PM

Hnnh, they looked like pigtails when she was in the crowd. It's the way her hair is styled curly and over the shoulder in two parts. My fail. ;P

Posted Image

~Forever A Koharu Kusumi Oshi~

#56 Blu-Cherri

Blu-Cherri

Selfish shooting star, Make my wish come true

• Senpai
  • 5673 posts

Posted 24 June 2013 - 12:01 AM

Wah, I think the costumes are super cute! I think PV is looking to be really awesome :3

Btw, the sound recording linked, the sound played for the filming was only a demo

E67uDCX.jpg?1

#57 Tsurugi_Ken

Tsurugi_Ken

金閣寺見たことない!横山由依です。

• Senpai
  • 1713 posts

Posted 24 June 2013 - 12:20 AM

I was actually looking forward to that ondo :)

It doesn't seem to me that this song was written for Sasshi either.

And it didn't seem like Akimoto particularly cared either, compared to the time when Shinoda and Shimazaki won their janken tournaments and got their own personally-themed songs.

Bogus I tell you.

#58 gryzze

gryzze

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1443 posts

Posted 24 June 2013 - 12:25 AM

He couldn't even keep his facts straight either. After the preliminary results he said he was already working on a Sasshi center song.
After she won he said he didn't know what kind of song he would make. Then last week he said he had thought about a song since last autumn lol

I think everything was already prepared for this song and Sasshi winning didn't change that.

#59 Tsurugi_Ken

Tsurugi_Ken

金閣寺見たことない!横山由依です。

• Senpai
  • 1713 posts

Posted 24 June 2013 - 12:49 AM

It's either he's been flat out lying or is actually getting too old and busy to remember (which shouldn't be the case). If he didn't really have time to do it, he should've just given it to Sashihara and Takahashi Minami to produce, as it would've actually made a lot of impact on the press, and would probably garner more interest from the public (either from the former fans that went off after their favorite girls' graduations, or people new people entirely, or both).

Akimoto should make other people be assistant producers so that he can actually focus on making stage songs and such, as he clearly can't handle the workload now compared to 4 years ago due to the sister groups.

#60 Erin.

Erin.

Graduated Member

• Senpai
  • 3055 posts

Posted 24 June 2013 - 05:01 PM

I think A) he's a troll, and B ) his workload is way too big. Your idea (Tsurugi_Ken) of having Sasshi and Takamina write/produce the song is excellent, and considering where the group and the girls are at in their careers, it would've made total sense to have them produce the song. A number of the girls can play instruments and/or can write lyrics, so I don't know why their abilities haven't been used to their full potential.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users