• Please log in to reply
147 replies to this topic

#141 eRDe7

eRDe7

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 405 posts

Posted 14 December 2014 - 10:42 AM

I never really listened to LinQ, but I like Ryoma Maeda, and he has done a remix, that I really like. I think I have to check out more LinQ:

;-)

#142 ShiningLight445

ShiningLight445

Amateur Family Historian

• Senpai
  • 2247 posts

Posted 27 May 2015 - 07:52 PM

Looks like Mizuno Marina is withdrawing from the group:

http://www.tokyohive...roup-1432725660

" ’15 has become a completely new Morning Musume。, but I want to treat the history that has been handed down to us preciously.  If there was a book about Morning Musume。’s history, I think I would be happy to see my name left there."

~Oda Sakura

"Masaki loves all music made by Tsunku-san. Every single note and word stabs me right in my soul! I mean it in a good way!" (translated by Ronin - thanks!)

~Sato Masaki

#143 anhh

anhh

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5584 posts

Posted 27 May 2015 - 08:22 PM

(^Allegedly because she did an audition for NGT48 according to all the rumors today...)

#144 WatanabeXYamada27

WatanabeXYamada27

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 403 posts

Posted 20 November 2016 - 09:53 AM

Sugimoto Yusa has announced her graduation!

http://www.sponichi....0013755650.html

CURRENTLY COLOR-CODING JAPANESE IDOL SONGS

Whenever I see a live in YouTube or other streaming sites, I watch carefully then color code.

#145 WatanabeXYamada27

WatanabeXYamada27

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 403 posts

Posted 05 February 2017 - 10:30 AM

Shiira Fuuko and Maikawa Aya have announced their graduation! Maikawa will be entering the Chinese entertainment industry while Shiira has been accepted to a university outside of Kyushu.

http://natalie.mu/music/news/219572

Whenever I see a live in YouTube or other streaming sites, I watch carefully then color code.

#146 WatanabeXYamada27

WatanabeXYamada27

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 403 posts

Posted 19 March 2017 - 12:30 PM

Akiyama Alice has announced her graduation! She will become a doctor!

http://ameblo.jp/lov...2257603663.html

Also the Araki sisters went to Korea last week. They can be seen on the sisters' Twitter accounts.

#147 xibo

xibo

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 165 posts

Posted 18 July 2017 - 02:04 AM

In december of last year, a week before Shiira Fuuko's birthday, IQ Project was proposed. IQ abbreviates "Idol in Qushu" here. IQ Project will consist of three groups:
(1) An entertainment group that doesn't limit itself to idol genre,
(2) A new Idol group that shall be able to confront LinQ, but unlike LinQ is not a regional group, and
(3) a much better LinQ.

In order for IQ Project to take place, LinQ will be foundamentally restructured by a "LinQ Kaitai Saikaihatsu Project" (the project to dismantle LinQ and redo it).
LinQ members have to reflect on themselves, determine why the group is so poor, and improve it. Should LinQ be able to do it, IQ project will be implemented and the members of LinQ will be distributed among the 3 subgroups of IQ. Should they fail, then the IQ project will not be done, and the "poor" LinQ will continue to exist, but no new members will be recruited and when the last member of the current lineup graduates, the group ceases to exist.
At the end of the LinQ Kaitai Saikaihatsu project, LinQ would perform a oneman event in Fukuoka's Town hall and a second one in Tokyo's Nakano Sun Plaza. Saikaihatsu Project is considered successful if LinQ improves sufficiently to achieve an attendance of at least 80% of the visitor capacity of these two halls...

It took the LinQ management quite a bit of time to find out how many visitors attended the events. According to Management, 96% of the Fukuoka Town Hall was attended, and the 80% goal in Nakano was met, too.
Therefore, IQ project will take place.

The much better LinQ that is part of IQ Project, which is inconsistently refered to as Shinsei "LinQ" (reborn "LinQ") as well as "LinQ" (i.e. the unmodified name) will consists of following members from the current lineup:
  • Araki Sakura
  • Kaiketsu Rana
  • Kohinata Maina
  • Sakai Asuka
  • Sakura Manami
  • Takagi Yuumi
  • Fukuyama Kana
  • MYU
  • Yamaki Ayano
  • Yoshikawa Chiaki
Further, a new member was recruited to Shinsei LinQ
Name: Ando Chisa
Birthday: 1999-09-15
Birthplace: Fukuoka Prefecture
Hobbies: Playing with Animals
Special Skill: Ending up sleeping independend of the time of day. Playing Clarinet.

Shinsei LinQ will start it's activities on august the 26th at @JAM expo 2017.

----

IQ Project's entertainment unit consists of:
  • Araki Kokoro
  • Itou Maki
  • Iwamoto Kotone
  • Ooba Ayaka
  • Kishimoto Mayu
  • Hara Naoko
  • Momosaki Mayu
All members of the entertainment group will graduate LinQ.
Also, despite a group in name, they will go for solo careers after graduating LinQ.

---

The new third IQ subunit's members are currently being recruited and will likely be announced by next spring.

---

Further, Himesaki Ami, Ooishi Mei and Seto Kaede have decided to use this occasion to retire from the entertainment world.

---

Some better news

The old LinQ lineup will perform on Tokyo Idol Festival 2017, which happens on August the 4th-6th
---
LinQ members Takagi Yuumi, Fukuyama Kana and MYU will collaborate with members of GEM and SUPER☆GIRLS for the next ending theme of the youkai watch anime series.

#148 xibo

xibo

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 165 posts

Posted 02 September 2018 - 05:01 PM

*Bump*

LinQ has released a single, Shitsuren Formula / Aa, Seishun no Banbarayaa on 2018-01-31.

Aa, Seishun no Banbarayaa is an ending song of the youkai watch anime.

Members MYU, Sakura Manami, Fukuyama Kana and Yamaki Ayano have graduated on 2018-03-31. (Official announcement).

New members Kaneko Miyu and Suzumoto Riona join LinQ as 9th generation members on 2018-07-29 (Official announcement)

Both events were broadcasted and archived on LinQ's official LINE LIVE Channel (Graduation Performance , New Member Addition Event)

---

Approaching the LinQ day (Septembre 9th), a series of announcements were done (Lin9 big announcements):
  • A new music streaming service will be provided
  • A single collection (best off ablum) will be released
  • SUMMER SWITCH, I am, ONE FOR ALL FOR ONE and grown up will be recorded
  • A new single will be released
  • Kaitsuki Rana will do a Photobook
  • LinQ will participate at more Sports and Culture day events
  • LinQ will participate at the last new-year countdown of Heisei age
  • On 2019-05-04 LinQ will perform it's 8th anniversary event, "SATSUKI, EvoLinQ~Continuation is power~" at Zepp Fukuoka
  • On 2018-09-09 (LinQ day) LinQ will stage a free live at Hakata Canal City, presented by Pizza COOC. All members Participate it's radio show on that day.
official announcement

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users