#141 drahzaar

drahzaar

510 Bengonin

• Senpai
  • 2392 posts

Posted 24 August 2013 - 05:37 PM

Staff members danced to KFC: 

http://imageshack.us...5/4936/kl8b.jpg

haha yess, this is what I wanted to see.  The miyuki performance today looks pretty funny as well :P

As for team 4, eh they should have made them team 8.  It's too soon for another team 4 imo since I still call the previous girls team 4 and it's going to be harder/confusing to root for them because of that tbh.  Still, congrats to 12th and 13th gen  :itadakimasu:

h_obanner.jpg

#142 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 24 August 2013 - 05:46 PM

Yeah that's the one thing I feel has gotten overshadowed with the whole "Team 4" debacle: 13th and 14th gen members actually got promoted!

I am very, very happy about this, and obviously hope the new Team 4 will work out to be great. There's the obvious girls such as the three musketeers (Mikichan, Kojimako, and Naachan), then there's other popular girls like Moechan, Mogichan, or Sahhoo. Also I really like Ayaka, and hoped she would get promoted one day. So, all in all, Team 4 issues aside, this is good.

Then of course there's the drawback to all of this: That there's guaranteed to be some girls who will not be as heavily promoted as others, or popular, or whatever, but that's just how it is and has always been.

#143 drahzaar

drahzaar

510 Bengonin

• Senpai
  • 2392 posts

Posted 24 August 2013 - 06:20 PM

obviously I meant to congratulate 14th gen, I was running out the door and realized what I typed but thought I'd let 12th gen have a pat on the back as well anyway :P

The good thing about them being in their own official team rather than being shoved into an existing one is that ill have to pick more favorites to spread the love more evenly between teams

h_obanner.jpg

#144 droopy10

droopy10

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1267 posts

Posted 24 August 2013 - 06:30 PM

Yay to all the members of the new Minegishi Team 4. With a 1st gen. as captain and 3 members a part of the new unit, I think they have a better chance.

It probably is hard for the former members of Team 4 to see this happen but disbanding Team 4 and moving them to their new groups probably worked out for the members individually. Though keeping Team 4 and just doing a shuffle could have worked out too.

#145 hitoyou

hitoyou

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1412 posts

Posted 24 August 2013 - 07:08 PM

Staff members danced to KFC: 

http://imageshack.us...5/4936/kl8b.jpg

Ue Kara Kitagawa :D

---------------

Well, they solved the problem about what to to with all the KKS and here comes the draft. 

I think we are done witth the big announcements now, tomorrow is Tomochin's big day and that should be enough.  Maybe a tour and similar...

How about a Kojiharu or Yukirin graduation announcement as a closure of the dome tour :omg:

#146 Tsurugi_Ken

Tsurugi_Ken

金閣寺見たことない!横山由依です。

• Senpai
  • 1713 posts

Posted 24 August 2013 - 07:48 PM

I can see Kojima graduating next year or after two more years due to her age, but I don't see Kashiwagi leaving any time soon.

#147 IdolLoverHisame

IdolLoverHisame

5th gen member

• Banned
  • 192 posts

Posted 25 August 2013 - 12:17 AM

For New Team 4 I am hoping if they don't create an original stage for them they will make a stage for them from songs they want to perform instead of just having them perform old stages. That will at least make them doing old material more bearable than sitting through old stages in their original forms. That or make them only perform each old stage given to them for two months.

#148 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 25 August 2013 - 01:08 AM

Nanchan's comment to Team 4 being remade, but with different members:

"わお(O_O)" (from Twitter)

#149 Ketchup

Ketchup

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 454 posts

Posted 25 August 2013 - 02:09 AM

Day 3 of 4 done!

Got to my seat at the last minute, but I made it in time before the first song played!  Again, the seats were on the fourth floor and I was higher up in row 11 but I was sitting in front of the pathway for people to get to their seats so I had an unobstructed view of things.  This time, everybody was standing through the whole concert and there was a lot more energy with the weekend crowd.

No twintails for Mayuyu today but she had a cute ponytail :)

NMB seems to have gotten the loudest reactions/chants

I've never seen so many male back up dancers in an idol concert during the solo corner

Milky was really cute as a devil with the black horns and tails.  Saw the bodybuilders and I was like :blink:

Kojima was wearing a pink nurse outfit :nosebleed: and woke up the backup dancers (in slippers/pajamas and holding fluffy hearts) by injecting them with her needle.  She then sprayed the crowd with water :D

During Yuko's solo, she was dancing with one backup dancer who she would knock him away as he tried to get with her....must've made the wotas happy :c18:

Mayuyu wearing rabbit ears duing her solo :wub:

Never get tired of the intro for Pony Tail with the piano...this time it was someone from HKT playing the piano.

During heavy rotation some of the members had trouble with the mics: at the beginning Yuko couldn't get the mic down to a normal position and I think Mayuyu almost poked the mic into Paruru's face :D

Team 4 announcement with Miichan as the captain.  Girls were really happy when I assumed they were signed with new agencies.  Some of the former team 4 members were in tears though like Miorin :(

I did the KFC dance (somewhat) :blush:

Years of going to H!P concerts has paid off as I pretty much know when to make certain chants.  I still butcher the mix sometimes :P  Never thought I'd have so much fun yelling Melon Juice, Okie Dokie, or Do it :D

#150 pink-ku

pink-ku

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1783 posts

Posted 25 August 2013 - 03:22 AM

yay, way to go. 1 more concert. Cheers!

HKT girl that I know can play piano is Nao Ueki: http://www.hello-onl...eki-nao-team-h/

(update)

Oh Madoka... didn't know she can play piano too.

v

v

#151 droopy10

droopy10

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1267 posts

Posted 25 August 2013 - 03:30 AM

She can probably play the piano but it was Moriyasu Madoka who performed yesterday.

#152 hitoyou

hitoyou

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1412 posts

Posted 25 August 2013 - 12:22 PM

^

^

^

Going to all(?) Tokyo Dome concerts is sick :D Appreciating your reports.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tokyo Dome 4th Day 2013.08.25
tl3IoYz.jpg

Kageana: Itano Tomomi

M01 Dear J (Itano Tomomi)
M02 River (Senbatsu)
M03 Beginner (Yokoyama Team A)
M04 UZA (Oshima Team K)
M05 Kaze ha Fuiteiru (Umeda Team B )
M06 Flying Get (Itano center)
M07 SKUKI!SUKISKIP! (HKT48)
M08 Banzai Venus (SKE48)
M09 Kitagawa Kenji (NMB48)
M10 Shoujo tachi yo (All)

MC

M11 Utsukushii Inazuma (SKE48)
M12 Bokura no Eureka (NMB48)
M13 Seventeen (HKT48)
M14 ALIVE (Oshima Team K)
M15 Kanojo ni Naremasu ka? (Oshima Team K)
M16 Theater no Megami (Umeda Team B )
M17 Yobisute Fantasy (Umeda Team B )
M18 Kuma no Nuigurumi (Yokoyama Team A)
M19 Only Today (Yokoyama Team A)
M20 Aozora Cafe (KKS senbatsu)
M21 Kagami no Naka no Jeanne d'Arc (Sasshihara Rino#, Matsui Jurina, Yamamoto Sayaka, Watanabe Miyuki)

MC

M22 Faint (Itano Tomomi, Watanabe Mayu, Kashiwagi Yuki)
M23 Itoshisa no Defense (Itano Tomomi, Nagao Mariya, Kato Rena)
M24 Glass no I love You (Itano Tomomi, Takahashi Minami, Yokoyama Yui, Shimazaki Haruka)
M25 Tsundere (Itano Tomomi, Kojima Haruna, Minegishi Minami)
M26 Seifuku Resistance (Itano Tomomi, Oshima Yukio, Miyazawa Sae)
M27 1% (Itano Tomomi)
M28 Love Shugyou ( AKB48 KKS)
M29 Nagiichi (NMB48 all)
M30 Oki Doki (SKE48 all)
M31 Melon Juice (HKT48 all)
M32 Pioneer (Itano Tomomi, Kojima Haruna, Takahashi Minami, Minegishi Minami)  
M33 Korogaru Ishi ni Nare (Umeda Ayakam Oshima Yuko, Kobayashi Kana, Miyazawa Sae)
M34 Shonichi (Ota Aika, Kashiwagi Yuki, Katayama Haruka, Tanabe Miku, Watanabe Mayu)
M35 Suitei Maramalade (FG)
M36 Ai no Imi wo Kangaete mita (UG)
M37 Kondo koso Ecstasy (NG)
M38 Kimi dake ni Chu!Chu!Chu! (TentoumuChu!)

MC

M39 Yuuhi wo Miteiru ka? (Itano Tomomi, Kojima Haruna, Takahashi Minami, Minegishi Minami)
M40 Ponytail to Shushu (AKB senbatsu)
M41 Manatsu no sounds Good! (AKB senbatsu)
M42 Everyday, Katchuusha (AKB senbatsu)
M43 Oogoe Diamond (AKB senbatsu + AKB full members)
M44 Gingham Check ((AKB senbatsu + AKB full members)
M45 Hikoukigumi (All)
M46 Aitakatta (All)
M47 Heavy Rotation (All)

MC

M48 Sayonara Crawl (All)

MC 

EN1 Saigo no Door
EN2 Anata ga Itekureta kara
EN3 Sakura no Hanabira tachi
EN4 Dear J

MC Maeda Atsuko and Shinoda Mariko showed up

EN5 Flying Get (All Itano center)
EN6 Koisuru Fortune Cookie (All)
EN7 First Rabbit (All)
EN8 AKB Festival (All)

A lot of Tomochin today :D

...and no nasty announcements :D

#153 vutt

vutt

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2529 posts

Posted 25 August 2013 - 12:38 PM

MC Maeda Atsuko and Shinoda Mariko showed up

EN5 Flying Get (All Itano center)
EN6 Koisuru Fortune Cookie (All)

Those two songs got broadcast live on 24h TV.

Tomochin isn't there any more. I think she left AKB after MC - permanently...

#154 gryzze

gryzze

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1443 posts

Posted 25 August 2013 - 12:47 PM

^ She hasn't left yet. Her last stage performance is on the 27th.

http://www.akb48.co....dule.php?id=933

#155 vutt

vutt

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2529 posts

Posted 25 August 2013 - 01:00 PM

^ Yeah I know. Still she will never take part of AKB big concert as AKB member.

btw. She will have one more performance with Team K on Tuesday morning at Fuji summer festival

#156 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 25 August 2013 - 03:40 PM

sorry to talk backwards to the previous one ..
anyway .. ain't this whole AKB48 Dome tour series about Tokyo bid for the 2020 summer Olympics?
so bodybuilders are pretty legit .. just that the short on representation of sports personalities baffled me ...

and about celebrating KKS promotion ... the first thing I did is to add Naachan and Hikari to my "oshimen" follow list on G+..
Hikari has always been my fav KKS .. and Naachan is one of the 2 that impress me when I go to the KKS show in April ..
Hirarii being the other one .. I already follow her as an oshimen when she got promoted to Team K ..
Now I am pretty stuck because as much as I say you can have many oshimen ..but adding 2 more is tough for me ...
It will be a total 7 AKB48 oshimen .. that's like too much .. it makes the meaning of oshimen diluted and meaningless ...

I actually don't want to have a favorite KKS but I do like Hikari .. and I still follow her .. I think I can last on her ...
Naachan is really the idol of the future .. pretty good all rounder .. looks, charms, performance .. she got it all ..
I usually don't support front runners ... but she did a good job on me with just one show ... can't imagine those wota who see her many times ..
I am pretty sure her future start with a "s"and end with an "u" ...... senbatsu ..lol

#157 pink-ku

pink-ku

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1783 posts

Posted 25 August 2013 - 04:58 PM

Foto gallery of Tomochin from the 4th day:

http://www.cinematod...allery/E0003502

>

Hitoyou:

It is a long way from Canada to Japan so he might as well enjoy the stay going to those AKB concerts. I am surprise he wasn't going to all of them. I bet it is a lifetime experience/memory. Me envy. Har har...

>>

Back to day 3:

Sae sang her heart out on her solo Mushi no Ballad, some pictures:

http://tutumon.tumbl...ost/59194561648

http://akb48newship....352924/miyawagi

>>>

fan day 3 concert comment:

http://akb48newship....fan-report-8-24

#158 hitoyou

hitoyou

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1412 posts

Posted 25 August 2013 - 10:50 PM

It always feels so empty when something ends :D

1KOMEDA#222 2013.08.24 - KFC staff version special

Tomochin...

This is unfortunate but here is a list of full AKB-members that didn't perform in any unit or election unit during this tour:

04th gen Nakata Chisato

05th gen Uchida Mayumi

06th gen Nonaka Misato

07th gen Suzuki Mariya

09th gen Shimada Haruka, Takeuchi Miyu, Nakamura Mariko

10th gen Abe Maria, Nakamata Shiori, Izuta Rina, Fujita Nana, Kobayashi Marina

11th gen Kojima Natsuki, Natori Wakana, Morikawa Ayaka, Suzuki Shihori

12th gen Iwata Karen, Sasaki Yukari, Takahashi Juri, Hirata Rina,  Omori Miyu, 

13th gen Oshima Ryoka

http://akb48matome.c...s/51892132.html

When I read this my first though was... that must have hurt :(

Second though was... Bara no Kajitsu wasn't performed during this tour O_o That unit was quickly abandoned, sad because the performance they did at Budokan was quite awesome.

Third though... Why can't you let Wasamin do a solo?

Fourth though.. what now?

That AKB48 solo tour didn't come. I kind of forgot about that when the new stages and Team 4 were announced.

#159 droopy10

droopy10

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1267 posts

Posted 25 August 2013 - 11:24 PM

Well since they were in full promotion of KFC I can understand why they didn't do the coupling tracks from sayonana crawl.

Can't wait for this to come out on bluray. I don't think they will pull what they did with the budokan concerts but I could see them pairing 2 domes together and Tokyo solo. Better start saving now.

#160 Ketchup

Ketchup

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 454 posts

Posted 26 August 2013 - 06:45 AM

Day 4 done!

This was the earliest I came so far (30 minutes lol) and I noticed a lot more hardcore AKB fans.  Anyhow...was picking up my tickets and quickly met some other foreign fans from Hong Kong who were doing the same thing.  Quick chat and off to my seats which were probably the best ones yet.  Still on the 4th floor and I had the pathway in front of me, but I was smack dab in the middle facing the stage so I had a really good view of the main and bottom stage..hence I could shout and point my pen light at Mayuyu during Heavy Rotation :D

Quick highlights:

Before the start of the concert there was a live KFC dance tutorial by some of the staff members including the dude with the goatee/glasses and the guy who always does the surprise announcements (TGSK?)  :D

Free small little poster with a rabbit sitting on the tip of a moon with the letter T in the middle along with instructions on the back.

Great start to the concert as I really like the song selection (and recognized most if not all of them)...lots of energy/beats

M22-M27 was a bit of a lull for me, since after every song Tomochin would change into a new costume so everybody would basically sit down again and watch a mini vtr/mc

Things got emotional at Yuuhi wo Miteiru ka as everybody except Haruna were fighting back tears.  She'd eventually do a bit of crying later on though.

During Ponytail, I was surprised to see Paruru crying....she seemed to be the member who took Tomochin's graduation the hardest :(

Graduation ceremony with yellow penlights spelling Tomo

Aachan and Mariko! yay..never thought I'd get to see Mariko, so I'm happy even though it was just for a brief moment :)

I did a better job at the KFC dance :D

Concert lasted four hours(!) with the 24h segment

Great times and I couldn't ask for a better ending to my vacation.  One more day to go before heading home :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users