• Please log in to reply
174 replies to this topic

#121 drahzaar

drahzaar

510 Bengonin

• Senpai
  • 2392 posts

Posted 23 August 2013 - 10:21 PM

That sayaka head gear is epic  :good: .  How am I going to kill like 4 months waiting for stages and to watch sayaka's awesome graduation...hmm.

h_obanner.jpg

#122 Ketchup

Ketchup

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 454 posts

Posted 24 August 2013 - 06:01 AM

Ah I forgot to mention that there's a segment where someone has to push a big switch to change the stage.  It was Sayaka's turn and during this time Yuko was hugging her leg lol :D

Oh and someone tried to assult Yukirin with a kiss during the team B song :)

Second day I had better seats but still on the top floor (second row).  When the concert started there were 8 empty seats besides me (I was right beside the aisle).  Eventually a few seats away it was occupied by a little girl and her dad and she was having so much fun during the concert.  Swinging two penlights while hopping around in front or on top of her dad's lap :)

Love the diversity of the crowd as there was a guy in a wrestling mask and AKB jersey in front of them haha.  I had a good view of the stage across from the main stage where Heavy Rotation and the beginning of Sayonara Crawl (I think) was performed....so I could focus on Mayuyu for a bit :)

For me the concert started slow as there were some songs I didn't recognize...I was also a bit tired hanging out and attending an idol event in Akiba with a friend while waking up throughout the night, but it's all good as the energy in the stadium kept building up :)

Quick highlights: won't be much as I'm still recovering from late night karaoke (concert's in 2 hours!)

I liked the unique shuffle groups for various songs and I'm glad that even though I couldn't figure out what was being said, I figured out that there were new stages.  Saw a few girls crying during the announcement.

Mayuyu sporting the twin tails again <3 and she was pretty awesome during the concert especially at the end of the concert and waving to everyone :)

Love how the stages on the middle left/right can lift up and merge in the middle of the arena with the girls still dancing on top or below it

Since I was early this time, I saw the video of Sasshi teaching the KFC dance.

They're really trying to get people to do the KFC dance as there was an MC to teach the dance.  This time Takamina wasn't angrily packing the onigiri.....then we get a live KFC staff version dance haha :D

#123 hitoyou

hitoyou

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1412 posts

Posted 24 August 2013 - 11:54 AM

Tokyo Dome 3rd Day 2013.08.24 

Kageana: Oshima Yuko

M01 Mokugekisha (32nd single senbatsu Kawaei instead of Shinoda)
M02 Viva Hurricana (team A)
M03 Scrap and Build (Team K)
M04 Two Years Later (Team B )
M05 Flying Get (All, Watanabe Mayu center)
M06 SUKI!SUKI!SKIP! (HKT48)
M07 Tsuyoki Mono yo (SKE48)
M08 Seishun no Laptime (NMB48)
M09 Shoujo tachi yo (All)

MC

M10 Synchro Tokimeki (Suda Akari)
M11 Warukii (Watanabe Miyuki)
M12 Jungle Gym (Yamamoto Sayaka)
M13 Itoshisa no Accel (Yokoyama Yui)
M14 Eien Pressure (Shinazaki Haruka)
M15 1% (Itano Tomomi)
M16 Mushi no Ballad (Miyazawa Sae)
M17 Heart Gata Virus (Kojima Haruna)
M18 Oteage Lullaby (Takahashi Minami)
M19 Kareha no Station (Matsui Rena)
M20 Plastic no Kuchibiru (Matsui Jurina)
M21 Yokaze no Shiwaza (Kashiwagi Yuki)
M22 Rappa Renshuu chuu (Watanabe Mayu)
M23 Scandalous ni Ikou! (Oshima Yuko)
M24 Soredemo Suki dayo (Sashihara Rino)

MC

M25 Yuuhi wo Miteiru ka? (Minegishi, Kojima, Takahashi, Itano)
M26 Boku no Taiyou
M27 Tenohira ga Kataru koto

MC

M28 Let's go KKS (AKB48 KKS)
M29 Nagiichi (NMB48)
M30 Oki doki (SKE48)
M31 Melon Juice (HKT48)
M32 Kimi no Koto ga Suki dakara (AKB48 KKS)
M33 Nounai Paradise (Team K)
M34 Honest Man (Team B )
M35 AKB Sanjou (Team A)

MC

M36 Ponytail to Shushu (Senbatsu)
M37 Manatsu no Sounds Good (Senabtsu)
M38 Everyday, Kachuusha (Senbatsu)
M39 Oogoe Diamond (Senbatsu + AKB team members)
M40 Gingham Check (Senbatsu + AKB team members)
M41 Hikoukigumo (All)
M42 Aitakatta (All)
M43 Heavy Rotation (All)
M44 Sayonara Crawl (All)

EN1 Hirihiri no Hana (Not Yet)

MC

EN2 Mienai Sora ha Itsudemo Aoi (U-Can song Yokoyama Yui center)
EN3 Aozora Cafe (KKS senbatsu)
EN4 Ai no Imi wo Kangaete mita (UG
EN5 Kondo kosa ecstasy (NG)
EN6 Suitei Marmalade (FG)

MC

EN7 Koisuru Fortune Cookie (All)

MC Annoucement: Team 4 will be reinstated. 13 and 14 gen + Minegishi Minami as captain

EN8 First Rabbit
EN9 AKB Festival

#124 Tsurugi_Ken

Tsurugi_Ken

金閣寺見たことない!横山由依です。

• Senpai
  • 1713 posts

Posted 24 August 2013 - 12:05 PM

I wonder how long this new team 4 will last this time?

Anyway, badass set list. I like the solo song selection corner and eagerly await when it will be released in Bluray.

#125 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 24 August 2013 - 12:14 PM

Staff members danced to KFC: 

http://imageshack.us...5/4936/kl8b.jpg

Also I believe some of them danced to other songs as well, such as the group managers + tgsk to Kojiharu's Heart Gata Virus.

The Solo Matsuri part looks cool, and another good setlist (Sayaka's graduation concert was rock solid). 

... announcement of Team 4 part 2... I honestly don't know what to say. It seems strange. For example, first off, my question is what of the kenkyuusei performances then? There's just 8 girls who are that now, and they lack at least 8 more girls.

Also with time now we're seeing the total numbers of A, K, and B drop steadily, so they need to also promote girls to these teams. Though not something that there's a rush to do right now.

#126 Tsurugi_Ken

Tsurugi_Ken

金閣寺見たことない!横山由依です。

• Senpai
  • 1713 posts

Posted 24 August 2013 - 12:17 PM

I think with the upcoming draft, they're going to bolster the amount of kenkyuusei for AKB itself to at least 16, so there isn't much they need to worry about regarding kenkyuusei performances in the future.

#127 satchan

satchan

Kanakichi Senchou

• Senpai
  • 1491 posts

Posted 24 August 2013 - 12:22 PM

Solo song setlist is awesome. That'll be great to see.

And Team 4 reinstated? Sometimes I wonder if AKS thinks some of their initial decisions through...

On the bright side, they may not care for the over-saturated teams, which hopefully means they won't try and extend that into the other groups, or maybe they just plan to over-saturate Team 4 as well. Not really a fan of this move though.

#128 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 24 August 2013 - 12:57 PM

ya .. I dunno the details yet as I depend on the good people here for the details ..lol

But Miichan is captain ..and its the whole 13th and 14th gen KKS got promoted into Team 4 ..

My only question is .. will Team 4 be included in the draft and Miichan as captain will able to do her pick ?

#129 dev-null

dev-null

#1 Kinoshita Haruna Supporter

• Senpai
  • 2130 posts

Posted 24 August 2013 - 01:19 PM

A new team 4? WTF?

/edit
(With some proper planning they simply could have kept the original Team 4 and made a Team 8 from the current KKS instead all this random mess we have now with more than 16 members in the 3 other teams. That's a really, really odd decision, IMHO. We don't need more (draft) members, we need a certain level of continuity and order now! :) )

signature3.png

#130 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 24 August 2013 - 01:45 PM

^.. honestly .. I do like your idea better ..

if only we get that ...

anyway .. seem to me .. I am able to correct a regret I had ..

In 2010 .. I was in Tokyo .. the KKS then 9th and 10th gen show are pretty easy to get in ...

I made a very half heart attempt to bid for their show and in the end didn't see them ..

I was thinking they are only KKS .. but later most Team 4 came from that gen and I regret not seeing them and till today I have not seen some of them ..

In 2012 .. i was in Tokyo .. the KKS now are mostly 13th and 14th gen show are not that easy to get in anymore ..

I did a all out attempt and got into the show .. and I saw them ... now basically .. I got no regret ... since they form Team 4 again today ...

I was not around in 2009 to do the Team B RH no.1 ... but I was around in 2012 to do a Team 4 RH no.1 ..

You can always make amends for a regret.. cos lightning do strike twice sometimes :)

Got to love AKB48 ... XD ..

#131 hitoyou

hitoyou

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1412 posts

Posted 24 August 2013 - 01:50 PM

These Tokyo Dome concerts seems quite epic :D

About some announcements...

New stages to all teams :D About time, dude. Looking at the dates, news and something new every month for about a year :D

-Funny thing when Team S started to perform their new stage not long ago and now quickly moves on to another new one. 

-Team N is the only stage with a name... but I won't put much worry into that. The video states: This time it is for real. We won't be expecting anything else than original songs.

-Putting super pushed members like Meru/Mio in Team K4 without an original stage? Seems likely that they will be put in Team H after all? I don't think the team is that far away and then and it is a year until it will be possible for Team K4 to get one. We'll she what happens here.

-Oh btw Team BII :D :D :D :D :D Congratulations, never thought that day would come and now we got these numbers: 2014.08.09

...and wasn't there a bit longer waith for the Team BII announcemnt in that video, it sure felt like it.

-What will happen to the units in Team A-K-B with all the rotating members? What about the units, which members does the unit songs belong to?

New Team 4...

We know how hard that previous team failed. Now they are trying the same thing all over again.

Team 4 girls will be stuck with old stages just like Team K4 and there are some girls that are enjoying some serious pushing here too. No established members, except for Miichan, will be in this team and we know how hard Team BII have been struggeling to get recognition even with two members in senbatsu. 

We will have one or two Team 4 members in senbatsu very soon then? 

No news about when they will have their first day performance...

Concurrent positions will be announced with the new concurrent announcements?

What about the new KKS unit? That ended quickly.

w1UUrPj.jpg

OMFG :D

#132 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 24 August 2013 - 02:01 PM

I don't think the new KKS unit "ended", it's just that with all the news we have gotten, it's just been forgotten about as of now. But once the promotion for it kickstarts, I am sure attention will be given.

...and lol at Milky :D

Edit: Reading a little more, and Japanese fans seems to laugh a lot at both the announcement of a new Team 4, and Miichan as a captain of said team. Also, from the concert, apparently Haruu had a rather unsure/complicated expression on her face, and started crying thereafter. As Karen, Mariyagi, and Juri also was reported as crying with this announcement, as were other ex Team 4 members.

Must be weird. To have your team be dissolved only for another team bearing exactly the same name be announced not too long after.

#133 Nessy

Nessy

Gaki taishou

• Senpai
  • 1909 posts

Posted 24 August 2013 - 02:18 PM

Frankly, I find the announcement of a new Team 4 really irritating. It feels like a slap in the face to the original Team 4 girls.

#134 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 24 August 2013 - 02:26 PM

Yeah that's what I think most are thinking, especially original Team 4 girls.

I don't doubt the new Team 4 can't be awesome, because I am sure it can. It has a lot of cool girls, but the way this have been planned and handled seems a bit eh to me. Especially since Team 4 was dissolved with various explanations in mind.

Some of the Japanese fans wonders if this isn't a mistake from management, because you now have girls who are rather close with each other, just like Team 4 girls were, and now are made into a single team, just like Team 4 girls were. And they wonder if this couldn't end up replicating the exact same problems Team 4 eventually started having...

#135 vutt

vutt

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2529 posts

Posted 24 August 2013 - 02:50 PM

... There's just 8 girls who are that now, and they lack at least 8 more girls....

Looks like Tsunku with MM 12ki Audition stunt will help to solve that issue. :lol:

#136 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 24 August 2013 - 03:00 PM

Haha yeah, and watch as some of those girls join, and gets more popular than current MM members - as seems to be the standard :lol:

#137 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 24 August 2013 - 03:04 PM

Actually .. i got mixed feeling about it ..

I got the feeling they would reform a new Team 4 changing the members ...
but I wasn't expecting it to happen this fast ...
They disband just a year ago ...

I would think .. the former Team 4 girls wouldn't be happy with that .. as they will lose their "special" feeling ..
but they can be proud to be the original Team 4 .. and if Team 4 this time go on in time .. they will always be remembered as the pioneering Team 4 members ..

This time .. its slightly different .. they have people so close a gen .. but they got Miichan a 1st gen member with them too ...
This single senior and bunch of juniors setup has already proven to work in HKT48 ..

with so many old members graduating ..we should see people changing oshimen ...
furthermore ... the KKS this time have many many shows together ... more people have seem them .. and should be taken in by them ..
As I said before .. when I was in the KKS show this year .. I was really amazed by the standard of the KKS .. both in performance and their idol skills in charming them fans ..
So I think this time .. Team 4 do stand a better chance .. unlike the previous batch ...

This batch ain't as weak as you may think .. give them a few months and hopefully with some pushing .. we should see the result in the next senbatsu election ...

#138 pink-ku

pink-ku

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1783 posts

Posted 24 August 2013 - 03:15 PM

wow lots of solo performances.

I think they clear the deck for the draft with the team 4 reborn. The left KKS perhaps will be included in the draft also, and no more KKS system. With 2 different KKS systems that will be a mess. We will see...

Meru was right about the new team, unfortunately not the K4. Well still 1 more concert, so it still could happen.

Perhaps they should name it team 8, like in sport the number '4' should have been retired.

Juri was frustrated.

Karen said congrats but can't say more she said.

#139 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 24 August 2013 - 04:30 PM

^ .. lol

I don't think Meru would know about it before hand ...

so it may still happen ...

but of course .. it maybe something just something she is thinking or hoping and she just say it out ...

I am not sure about the reaction .. probably I will read about it later ...

=======

In all plenty to look forward to ...

Many new stage ... and a new Team ... and new draft members ...

that should keep us on our toes for the next year ... lol

#140 Tsurugi_Ken

Tsurugi_Ken

金閣寺見たことない!横山由依です。

• Senpai
  • 1713 posts

Posted 24 August 2013 - 04:37 PM

Well, the original team 4 girls can always look forward to the next great team shuffle, if anything.

Also, LOL whoever thought up the idea of bringing bodybuilders to Watanabe's performance.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users