• Please log in to reply
174 replies to this topic

#1 hitoyou

hitoyou

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1412 posts

Posted 05 May 2013 - 05:07 PM

No introduction is really needed...it is massive.

1st stop Fukuoka (HKT48)

2013.07.20 Fukuoka Yafuoku! Dome

2013.07.21 Fukuoka Yafuoku! Dome

2nd stop Sapporo

2013.07.31 Sapporo Dome

3rd stop Osaka (NMB48)

2013.08.07 Osaka Kyocera Dome

2013.08.08 Osaka Kyocera Dome

4th stop Nagoya (SKE48)

2013.08.16 Nagoya Dome

2013.08.17 Nagoya Dome

5th stop Tokyo (AKB48)

2013.08.22 Tokyo Dome

2013.08.23 Tokyo Dome

2013.08.24 Tokyo Dome

2013.08.25 Tokyo Dome

#2 droopy10

droopy10

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1267 posts

Posted 15 June 2013 - 09:14 AM

TGSK just posted some updates about these concerts.

Acchan will appear at the 7/31 Sapporo Dome concert and a new unit will be announced.

Marikosama's graduation ceremony will at the 7/21 Fukuoka Dome Concert.

Sayaka's ceremony will be at the 8/22 Tokyo Dome Concert

Tomochin's ceremony will be at the 8/25 Tokyo Dome Concert.

Via the official blog.

本日6/15(土)幕張メッセにて開催しております、「さよならクロール」劇場盤大握手会にて、
AKB48 2013年真夏のドームツアーについての発表を致しました。

●5大ドームツアー開催概要
タイトル:AKB48 2013年真夏のドームツアー~まだまだ、やらなきゃいけないことがある~

・福岡/7月20日(土)、7月21日(日)
・札幌/7月31日(水)
・大阪/8月7日(水)、8月8日(木)
・名古屋/8月16日(金)、8月17日(土)
・東京/8月22日(木)、8月23日(金)、8月24日(土)8月25日(日)

●前田敦子 7月31日(水)札幌ドームに出演決定!

また、同じく札幌ドームにて新ユニット初披露を予定しています。

●卒業セレモニー
・AKB48チームA篠田麻里子
7月21日(日)@福岡ドーム

・AKB48チームK秋元才加
8月22日(木)@東京ドーム

・AKB48チームK板野友美
8月25日(日)@東京ドーム

#3 dev-null

dev-null

#1 Kinoshita Haruna Supporter

• Senpai
  • 2130 posts

Posted 15 June 2013 - 10:32 AM

Sounds like it will be a tour with lots of sad moments. These days all 48 concerts either need a graduation or some kind of shocking announcement. It's exhausting! :)

signature3.png

#4 hitoyou

hitoyou

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1412 posts

Posted 15 June 2013 - 02:00 PM

How nice with a new unit :D

Have some troubles to figure out which girls that will be participating though... All the well known girls are already in units except for Tomochin and Mariko which are both graduating so that is out of run. AnRiRe got Annin, KAWAEI! and Renacchi and should be on the move already dammit. 

Three or four girls have done the the trick before and Bara no Kajitsu lineup probably holds some answers.

Tano Yuuka,  Muto Tomu, Kojima Mako... Abe Maria, Nagao Mariya, Paruru.

Cross agency unit or why not cross 48G unit. A 48G unit would be awfully predictable though but I would love to see Yuko, Takamina and Sayanee in a proper unit :D Sayanee + Rena too for that matter. If the old units stays as they are now there won't be a new unit with a huge initial impact or big sales.

#5 Tsurugi_Ken

Tsurugi_Ken

金閣寺見たことない!横山由依です。

• Senpai
  • 1713 posts

Posted 15 June 2013 - 02:49 PM

In before a new kenkyuusei-only unit formed from the most popular kenkyuusei in the 4 groups in Japan.

#6 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 15 June 2013 - 02:55 PM

A kenkyuusei-only group wouldn't hurt, but I wonder if it would have enough punching power ... though the thought of Mio and Meru in a unit alone almost scares me (in a good way) ... 

#7 Tsurugi_Ken

Tsurugi_Ken

金閣寺見たことない!横山由依です。

• Senpai
  • 1713 posts

Posted 15 June 2013 - 04:19 PM

Matsumura Kaori, Tomonaga Mio, Kojima Mako, Tashima Meru, Okada Nana, Aigasa Moe, Nakagawa Hiromi, Hayashi Momoka.

They do have the punching power.

#8 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 15 June 2013 - 05:01 PM

Of course, I meant in a "general public" kind of way - that they can hit a knockout on already fans is quite known :)

I am almost excited about this news, hope we get a good unit.. 

#9 Erin.

Erin.

Graduated Member

• Senpai
  • 3055 posts

Posted 15 June 2013 - 06:53 PM

As long as it's actually a different group of girls (and not just like Team not-such-a-Surprise) then it'll be fun.

#10 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 15 June 2013 - 07:07 PM

er .. a new unit of graduated members? er .. popular and senior graduated members?
my guess is basically base on what I see ..lol

Acchan, Marikosama, Sayaka, Tomochin .. there ..you got your new power new unit ..

and Takamina?

I somehow sense a new kind of structure or some major new kind of order in the 48 groups to be announced ...

and baring in mind .. its for their Tokyo Olympics 2020 bid ..
so there got to be something in relation to that ... right?

#11 ☆RisaReinaSayu☆

☆RisaReinaSayu☆

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 1748 posts

Posted 15 June 2013 - 07:30 PM

For as excited as I am about the new unit I won't be able to support it. There's enough money to spend without exhausting my wallet on the main group and Japan based sister groups alone. Add on soloists and that's about as far as I can comfortably stretch. Especially if I still want to support Momusu and C-ute or Berryz Kobo. I wonder if they'll live stream any of these concerts. Be nice if they could stream the graduation ones at least.

#12 droopy10

droopy10

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1267 posts

Posted 15 June 2013 - 09:01 PM

I think the new unit will either be, unless we get announcements on new agencies, AnRiRe made into an official group or maybe a new version of diva.

#13 satchan

satchan

Kanakichi Senchou

• Senpai
  • 1491 posts

Posted 16 June 2013 - 01:14 AM

I wouldn't be surprised if the new group was AnRiRe getting a debut. I was thinking earlier and three of the most obvious girls to get a push in a sub unit are those three anyway. But it seems weird they'd be making this announcement just to make it about AnRiRe. Looking forward to it anyway.

#14 Blu-Cherri

Blu-Cherri

Selfish shooting star, Make my wish come true

• Senpai
  • 5673 posts

Posted 16 June 2013 - 12:51 PM

The unit is on the same day as Acchan, if it doesn't involve her I'd be HIGHLY surprised.

E67uDCX.jpg?1

#15 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 16 June 2013 - 01:48 PM

If they make a unit involving Acchan, I will conclude that her graduation as an idol has failed. :P

#16 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 16 June 2013 - 03:20 PM

LOL .. in all .. I would guess that the new unit is made out of graduated members is because 48 groups haven't done anything like this yet ..

but on the other side H!P has done it many many time before .. and it has proven to work as wota is usually driven by longing for graduated members ..

so the reason for my guess ..

For as excited as I am about the new unit I won't be able to support it. There's enough money to spend without exhausting my wallet on the main group and Japan based sister groups alone. Add on soloists and that's about as far as I can comfortably stretch. Especially if I still want to support Momusu and C-ute or Berryz Kobo. I wonder if they'll live stream any of these concerts. Be nice if they could stream the graduation ones at least.

For me its a matter who is in it ... I follow the oshimen rule ..

If any of my oshimen got in .. I have to support the unit ...

For H!P groups .. I not only support those 3 groups... I also have S/mileage and Juice=Juice ..

furthermore .. I support all 3 idol street groups, TGS, UUG, DD too ..

I have learn to balance the support and get what really matters and what I really want ..

#17 Erin.

Erin.

Graduated Member

• Senpai
  • 3055 posts

Posted 16 June 2013 - 04:01 PM

^ What about SDN? That was basically graduated members plus AKB members who were forced to join. :P

And what would happen if it was a unit consisting of everyone who has had a scandal? XD 

(joking, obviously)

#18 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 16 June 2013 - 04:19 PM

If this is a unit consisting of graduated members, or somehow the "usual suspects" and here I mean of the older generation, then I'm afraid I can't be excited about it at all. 

I really just hope they can make something fresh...

But thinking about units, we see that units always consists of girls on same agency. Tomochin is Horipro, Sayaka is office48, Acchan is Ohta Pro, Marikosama is Someday. How would they manage this? 

Warota and No3b is Ogi Pro, French Kiss is Nabepro, DiVA is office48, Not yet is Ohta Pro, and so on...

What's interesting in terms of ANRIRE is that they are or were associated with Sasshii, who is on Ohta Pro, similar to how Yuihan was on AKS while she was associated with the Ohta Pro girls before joining that agency.

Perhaps we'll get to see an agency promotion, and a unit formation thereafter? Certainly it would make sense to continue the push.

Thinking outloud :)

#19 gryzze

gryzze

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1443 posts

Posted 16 June 2013 - 04:34 PM

Not sure about Renacchi but I wouldn't be surprised if Ricchan is promoted to Ohta Pro.

I'm also thinking this could be about AnRiRe, maybe with one or two more members added.

#20 Blu-Cherri

Blu-Cherri

Selfish shooting star, Make my wish come true

• Senpai
  • 5673 posts

Posted 16 June 2013 - 05:31 PM

It could always be MLP48 :lol:

lxxO9ds.png

(+Mio)

edit: current costumes

http://www.tumblr.co...lonpan alliance

E67uDCX.jpg?1