• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#1 hitoyou

hitoyou

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1412 posts

Posted 05 May 2013 - 04:55 PM

Well, it is a huge stadium and this will be a first for a girl group.

This years senbatsu election will be held at this venue right after the concert.

#2 Tsurugi_Ken

Tsurugi_Ken

金閣寺見たことない!横山由依です。

• Senpai
  • 1713 posts

Posted 05 May 2013 - 06:21 PM

Sounds convenient.

I really am unlucky this year. So much interesting events happening and I can't even be a part of any of them.

#3 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 05 May 2013 - 06:21 PM

It better be streamed live...

#4 Tsurugi_Ken

Tsurugi_Ken

金閣寺見たことない!横山由依です。

• Senpai
  • 1713 posts

Posted 05 May 2013 - 07:00 PM

They will most likely for the actual election event, but I'm not too sure about the concert itself. They're a stingy bunch that way.

#5 vutt

vutt

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2529 posts

Posted 05 May 2013 - 07:33 PM

It's open stadium. So heavy rain might spoil the party?

#6 Tsurugi_Ken

Tsurugi_Ken

金閣寺見たことない!横山由依です。

• Senpai
  • 1713 posts

Posted 05 May 2013 - 07:35 PM

I'm sure they have a countermeasure for that (like having a temporary, easy-to-assemble massive shade. The Japanese people are efficient like that.

#7 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 05 May 2013 - 07:40 PM

To tell you the truth I don't care about concert being streamed as long as entire election is streamed from beginning til end. Of course concert too would be great...

#8 Tsurugi_Ken

Tsurugi_Ken

金閣寺見たことない!横山由依です。

• Senpai
  • 1713 posts

Posted 05 May 2013 - 08:06 PM

I don't think they'll pull a bastard move like having them only stream 3 hours with bias on who to interview like last year's janken tournament's broadcast to say the least. I'm sure many people have already complained about stupid crap like that.

#9 hitoyou

hitoyou

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1412 posts

Posted 05 May 2013 - 08:48 PM

A little rain can't spoil an AKB party :D They should already have plans for the possibility of a wet stage floor and what it could do to the friction. Idols skidding around all over the place would make great entertainemnt too though as long as noone get injured. A Nemousu TV super special.

This concert is a one gig thing so I have slim hopes for it to be streamed but the election has to be... I mean, the buzz, the expectations and that people are talking about it  on every fansite and what not is worth more than a DVD released a few months after the event. 

It is not unlikely that the concert will have the election as bonus material though

#10 kurama13

kurama13

9th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 7 posts

Posted 13 May 2013 - 05:35 AM

What a great and big place to concert-_- Hope that JKT48 can also perform in this great place ^^

*sorry for bad english

#11 sayamatsui48

sayamatsui48

Auditioning...

• Shinmem
  • 1 posts

Posted 13 May 2013 - 02:15 PM

if JKT48 will perform too, they'll be the first indonesian artist that can perform in nissan stadium :D

#12 Riyuko

Riyuko

9th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 7 posts

Posted 04 June 2013 - 09:13 PM

if there is a streamed live, r still in youtube for broadcast or another one?

#13 hitoyou

hitoyou

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1412 posts

Posted 04 June 2013 - 10:46 PM

It will be on AKB's youtube channel. It is only the election that will be streamed though.

#14 Morning Death

Morning Death

Scavenger Of Human Sorrow

• Senpai
  • 1018 posts

Posted 05 June 2013 - 01:01 AM

Oops, wrong thread.

Posted Image
In a World of no guarantees, you can always count on a Demise at Dawn.

#15 hitoyou

hitoyou

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1412 posts

Posted 06 June 2013 - 08:32 PM

There is always this uneasy feeling of anxiety when the girls perform at a big venue, some crappy decision you can't immediately, or never will for that matter, approve of lurks in the shadows ready to be unleashed at the very end. Just clear the stage girls... run for your lives... and just at that moment, the most fearsome words around for a fan of idols:

Chotto matte kudasai... :omg:

But nothing is going to happen this time, you are safe because no girl and no TGSK will be allowed to ruin the mood. It is the election that will ruin the mood for you or make you extatic. If anything happens it is going to be good stuff... things regarding a new unit or new unit songs, solo singles, change of agencies and wouldn't it be a good oportunity to hint something about new stages too. Well, there have been many good oportunities to hint new stages by now... but now is the time to finally get it going, still got the faith. 

What we can expect is a kick ass concert and nothing more. How unusual.

#16 TxBullnettle

TxBullnettle

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 140 posts

Posted 07 June 2013 - 08:59 AM

It looks like they're going to do the english dub broadcast again. AKB's official channel has two streams in the events section with one having an english title. I kind of wish Hirari would be doing the dub ^ ^ 

^ I think there's several possible announcements they could make. If any of the former members rank in the election they can rejoin AKB  :ph34r:  They could also say if Miichan makes it into senbatsu she will be promoted to full member again, and if not she will remain a kenkyuusei for a year. 

6 members of SNH are attending the elections, they could announce the first official collaboration between the two groups or something like that.

So I wouldn't say we're free and clear of potential shocking announcements.  :lol:

#17 Tsurugi_Ken

Tsurugi_Ken

金閣寺見たことない!横山由依です。

• Senpai
  • 1713 posts

Posted 07 June 2013 - 11:22 PM

I've read a Japanese report saying that the concert will actually be streamed live on the official AKB48 youtube channel at 5:15PM JST.

Not sure if this is absolutely true, but I'm certainly going to tune in just in case.

#18 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 07 June 2013 - 11:40 PM

Tsurugi_Ken:

http://ameblo.jp/aki...1498806889.html

15:00~【第1部】AKB48グループ 総出演(予定)ライブ
17:30~【第2部】AKB48 32ndシングル選抜総選挙 開票イベント

And in case the Japanese may confuse someone else: It doesn't actually mention anything about streaming. But there can't really be a full concert at the time Tsurugi_Ken mentioned, because this is when the election is starting.

But of course, why not check out Youtube at above time anyways, just to make sure? I will probably do that. 

Last year though, there was a mini-performance before the election itself, so could be that we get this again this year too.

#19 Tsurugi_Ken

Tsurugi_Ken

金閣寺見たことない!横山由依です。

• Senpai
  • 1713 posts

Posted 08 June 2013 - 02:08 AM

Hm. The rumor was from four days ago, so maybe it was just fans making up stuff.

So it actually starts at 3pm? Damn, no wonder why so many of the girls were already saying hello at like 6 in the morning even though they just said goodnight at like 2am.

#20 culex

culex

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 252 posts

Posted 08 June 2013 - 04:27 AM

http://www.youtube.c...v=KiGhMV3Ojpk#!

502e997b.jpg

BMN2h2TCUAAWoDz.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users