• Please log in to reply
130 replies to this topic

#81 miyooooons

miyooooons

mother

• Senpai
  • 2126 posts

Posted 26 April 2017 - 09:46 PM

The order they're doing these in just doesn't make sense lol.

Anyways....she's so cute!! Love to see her smile.

MM:  A: 

J=J: ⬤ TF: 

BY:   ON: 

ALUM: Meimi Maasa KSSU'23: Yulia / Hinoha / Rena ~ edited: 2023/12/29

#82 EtherSword

EtherSword

We need more KSS debuts!

• Senpai
  • 3624 posts

Posted 27 April 2017 - 02:49 AM

^Yeah, I think she should have been the second week. Hmm.

Morning Musume ~~~~~ Angerme ~~~~~  Kobushi Factory ~~~~~ Tsubaki Factory ~~~~~ Juice = Juice ~~~~~ CHICA#TETSU ~~~~~ RFRO~~~~~~ Kenshuusei

1. Ayumi                        1. Murota                1. Ayaka                       1. Mao                           1. Manaka                   1. Reina                     1. Kurumi             1. Yonemura Kirara

2. Erina                          1. Musubu              2. Ayano                       2. Mizuho                       2. Sayuki                    2. Rika                       2. Momohime        2. Nakayama Natsume

3. Miki                            3. Momona             2. Rei                            3. Kiki                             3. Tomoko                 3. Shiori                      3. Kokoro               3. Yamada Ichigo

#83 LittleBerry

LittleBerry

Ee • Ee AH • Ee Et c e t e ra • Oh

• Senpai
  • 643 posts

Posted 12 May 2017 - 07:54 AM

Aww, I really wish Hikarun had been chosen for debut alongside the other three girls :( Why must the Kenshuusei I was rooting for the most be the only one who's not been chosen? I mean, I had luck with Ayano & Reina (though, well..., they seem to be more popular than Hikaru which is likely why they got chosen)... :unsure:

Come on management (and wota :lol:):, look at this cutie~ ♥

Danbara%20Ruru,%20Inoue%20Hikaru,%20Maed

Danbara%20Ruru,%20Inoue%20Hikaru-705921.

*Sigh* I just hope she doesn't end up like Kaneko-senpai :|

I BK

tumblr_px0vo1G83A1wnyk0uo1_640.png

Maihacchi Maa Kumaicho Momochi Megu Ume-chan Chissa Kishimon Maopin Kiki Omizu  Reirei Riorio Sako Minamina Yanamin Uta-chan Yamakki Aarii Riai Fuyutan Moe Maro Ayacho Meimei Rikako Rin Yuha Miimi Momohime Saya Rika Icchan Miyo Honoka Mikapon Muracchi Hikarun • Ruri • Yuriyan Mittsi Panmei Kaedy Nonyaka Yokoyan Niheyan

#84 LittleBerry

LittleBerry

• Senpai
  • 643 posts

Posted 15 May 2017 - 10:23 PM

Aah, and sorry for the double post but I hadn't seen the latest KSS test until today... and wow, Hikarun was so good!! ♥ I'm really proud of her~

https://youtu.be/cyG4MlUW_10?t=23m15s

I BK

Maihacchi Maa Kumaicho Momochi Megu Ume-chan Chissa Kishimon Maopin Kiki Omizu  Reirei Riorio Sako Minamina Yanamin Uta-chan Yamakki Aarii Riai Fuyutan Moe Maro Ayacho Meimei Rikako Rin Yuha Miimi Momohime Saya Rika Icchan Miyo Honoka Mikapon Muracchi Hikarun • Ruri • Yuriyan Mittsi Panmei Kaedy Nonyaka Yokoyan Niheyan

#85 ruel

ruel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1222 posts

Posted 23 June 2017 - 04:22 PM

New Profile pics! <3

Inoue%20Hikaru-715600.jpgInoue%20Hikaru-715599.jpg

JNiysQ1.jpeg

#86 Aeria

Aeria

The Vagabond Dreamer

• Senpai
  • 1535 posts

Posted 30 June 2017 - 02:28 PM

It appears that Hikarun got to record a duet with Kobushi Factory's Inoue Rei. : O

#87 zam(仮)

zam(仮)

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 45805 posts

Posted 01 July 2017 - 08:10 AM

^The song is titled "Inoue no Uta". Hikaru look really good with Rei in the simple PV :good:

20170803_uug_sig.jpg

Up-Up Girls Schedule | UUG Official Facebook
Public Service Announcement brought to you by UUG: Beware of fraud mails! Watch it here => https://youtu.be/2KFK8pMhilE

#88 Danes83

Danes83

ハロ!プロヲタ

• Senpai
  • 2287 posts

Posted 02 July 2017 - 08:00 AM

Just finished watching Apkami, W-Inoue sounds great performing Inoue no Uta. I wonder if this was stepping-stone for Hikarun to get debuted.

Ichioka new group with another senior kenshuu member and new faces members gonna be great
momusu1_zps50b105cb.png

#89 LittleBerry

LittleBerry

• Senpai
  • 643 posts

Posted 03 July 2017 - 11:43 PM

^

I really hope that's what happens, but I'm kind of nervous because they just made her leader of the KSS :( I feel that could be a bad signal :unsure: :( :sob: Yet, Hikarun needs to debut, her voice is great~and she is super cute.

And well, Inoue no Uta sounds awesome >w< Both ReiRei and Hikarun looked great but the video looks so cheesy XP Oh, well... as long as it helps Hikaru advance in her career~

I BK

#90 ruel

ruel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1222 posts

Posted 10 July 2017 - 01:31 PM

Inoue no Uta PV

JNiysQ1.jpeg

#91 zam(仮)

zam(仮)

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 45805 posts

Posted 10 July 2017 - 02:32 PM

^Love it! <3
PV is simple yet it is so interesting and the song is pure awesome.
Just wished it was longer.

20170803_uug_sig.jpg

Up-Up Girls Schedule | UUG Official Facebook
Public Service Announcement brought to you by UUG: Beware of fraud mails! Watch it here => https://youtu.be/2KFK8pMhilE

#92 LittleBerry

LittleBerry

• Senpai
  • 643 posts

Posted 19 September 2017 - 08:59 AM

I really like the new profile pictures ^^ (and I'm surprised no one posted them before, not for Hikaru or any of the other KSS)

Inoue%20Hikaru-734270.jpg

Inoue%20Hikaru-734269.jpg

I BK

#93 LittleBerry

LittleBerry

• Senpai
  • 643 posts

Posted 25 December 2017 - 10:39 AM

So they updated the profile pics and I didn't notice... Hm, and seems everyone has given up on posting these things in the threads but I just want to bump at least Hikarun's thread (and I dunno if there's been anything else worth posting because of language and time restrictions so...)

Inoue%20Hikaru-751333.jpg

Inoue%20Hikaru-751332.jpg

I kind of liked the previous pictures better but she still looks lovely ^^ I love her eyes in the first pic~ Definitely crossing everything that is crossable ( :lol:) in my body for her soon debut ; A ;

Also, it may be irrelevant but it seems they've been giving her many pink clothing lately, huh?

I BK

#94 Nayok-Kihara

Nayok-Kihara

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 14639 posts

Posted 25 December 2017 - 12:34 PM

Nothing much has been going on with individual Kenshuusei lately, but I did enjoy her dramatic gaze at the end of the "Aibitious!" performance. :lol:
Cu3PVLQm.jpg

Fandom Obsessive.
XgqXhMV.png
Graphics by nono:)bbz & Charlokylie.

#95 miyooooons

miyooooons

mother

• Senpai
  • 2126 posts

Posted 21 January 2018 - 02:10 AM

^ Shes fierce. Debut when, UFP?

MM:  A: 

J=J: ⬤ TF: 

BY:   ON: 

ALUM: Meimi Maasa KSSU'23: Yulia / Hinoha / Rena ~ edited: 2023/12/29

#96 Blackmallow

Blackmallow

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 589 posts

Posted 25 January 2018 - 03:27 AM

Nothing much has been going on with individual Kenshuusei lately, but I did enjoy her dramatic gaze at the end of the "Aibitious!" performance. :lol:
Cu3PVLQm.jpg

Too bad Risamaru's THE SMIRK is photobombing her fierceness.

#97 RenaiRider

RenaiRider

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 40 posts

Posted 14 May 2018 - 08:48 AM

Not sure how it works, but how come Hikaru wasn't in the KSS test performance this year?

#98 Loverin

Loverin

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 97 posts

Posted 14 May 2018 - 09:10 AM

^ She was sick.

7HOJyWV.jpg

#99 RenaiRider

RenaiRider

7th gen member

• Shinmem