#61 Meroron♥

Meroron♥

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 335 posts

Posted 21 January 2016 - 03:18 AM

^ So adorable ;A;

She's so Soft and Cute and Precious ;~;

I was happily surprised to see multiple japanese wota I follow on twitter tweet Hikarun screencaps of today's Hello!Sta and claim to be Hikaru fans. Tiny sample pool so I'm not saying it means she's popular but I was happy to stumble onto japanese fans who like her haha.

#maavision

#62 tsubakisaikou

tsubakisaikou

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1444 posts

Posted 21 January 2016 - 07:48 PM

Hamachan said she dresses like Momochi in civilian life...

That's adorable! Oh my god I like her even more now! I really wish there was another KSS show. I want to see more of her personality 

#63 thegabriel

thegabriel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 4360 posts

Posted 24 February 2016 - 11:46 PM

New profile pic.

Inoue%20Hikaru-611079.jpg

J=J-段原瑠々

MM.'24-櫻井梨央  ON-中山夏月姫 

A-川村文乃  BYD-島倉りか  

TF-河西結心  KSSU-橋田歩果

#64 weeaboowoman

weeaboowoman

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 395 posts

Posted 08 March 2016 - 10:52 PM

^She looks so sweet!

I don't really pay attention to the kenshuusei, but I watched the Oheso MV and she really stood out to me.

Kago Ai - Mitsui Aika - Aikawa Maho - Yamagishi Riko

#65 Nayok-Kihara

Nayok-Kihara

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 14639 posts

Posted 09 March 2016 - 04:47 AM

The older she gets, the more there is something about her that reminds me of ReiRei from Ice Creamusume.

Fandom Obsessive.
XgqXhMV.png
Graphics by nono:)bbz & Charlokylie.

#66 Corpenicus62

Corpenicus62

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 3603 posts

Posted 18 March 2016 - 04:56 PM

She appears at 17:46 in the most recent H!S:

There are more 2ch threads saying how pretty she's become:

RjSRmKP.jpg?1

#67 weeaboowoman

weeaboowoman

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 395 posts

Posted 26 March 2016 - 05:40 PM

She really has become very pretty. She's one of the only kss I really pay much attention to.

I hope she gets to debut soon!

#68 Corpenicus62

Corpenicus62

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 3603 posts

Posted 07 May 2016 - 06:49 PM

Congratulations to Hikaru for winning the "Special Jury Prize" at the KSS Recital.  This is the second year in the row she's won it.

This strongly suggests that she's well liked by management -- is a debut in her future?  The first winner of this Jury Prize was Wada Sakurako, who got a spot in Kobushi Factory.

My real hope is a third Factory group with her as one of the lead vocalists, along with Ruru and Kaede,

#69 weeaboowoman

weeaboowoman

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 395 posts

Posted 10 May 2016 - 08:06 PM

Maybe she'll be in Momusu's 13ki? That said, I have suspicion that their eyes are on Momohime  ^^;  That said, new gens are usually 4 members

I do really hope the management are planning to debut her soon. She's the first kenshuusei who caught my attention

Also, new profile pics! She gets prettier and prettier with each new profile.

Attached File  CiGgdDJUoAAp5mI.jpg   26.14K   2 downloadsAttached File  CiGgdDPUgAEhr_I.jpg   16.49K   1 downloads

#70 anli1

anli1

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 409 posts

Posted 10 November 2016 - 03:48 PM

Inoue Hikaru on UP FRONT Recommend

She told that they are already having rehearsals for the Kenshuusei Recital in December

She also told that she's getting closer to Noguchi Kurumi, she says Kurumi is very beautiful but she's a very funny girl, she likes to make everyone laugh.

She says that she likes phone application games, she plays those backstage

#71 LittleBerry

LittleBerry

Ee • Ee AH • Ee Et c e t e ra • Oh

• Senpai
  • 643 posts

Posted 07 January 2017 - 10:24 PM

Aaah, Hikarun, currently my favorite Kenshuusei, I just want her to debut so much <:( I'm still sad that Momochi will be leaving H!P for good but if there are new members added to Country Girls, I'd really like her to be picked >_< Since she is a fan of Momochi that makes me want it even more... I don't want her to leave, there is something so likeable about her. :)

She has a Berryz Aura <3

Yesss! She kinda has a Berryz aura. Too bad she didn't debut in any of Berryz spiritual successors groups :( She seemed to like the group and plus likes Momo.

I BK

tumblr_px0vo1G83A1wnyk0uo1_640.png

Maihacchi Maa Kumaicho Momochi Megu Ume-chan Chissa Kishimon Maopin Kiki Omizu  Reirei Riorio Sako Minamina Yanamin Uta-chan Yamakki Aarii Riai Fuyutan Moe Maro Ayacho Meimei Rikako Rin Yuha Miimi Momohime Saya Rika Icchan Miyo Honoka Mikapon Muracchi Hikarun • Ruri • Yuriyan Mittsi Panmei Kaedy Nonyaka Yokoyan Niheyan

#72 kagura san

kagura san

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 530 posts

Posted 14 January 2017 - 05:41 PM

Hikarun improved a lot!! i  want   her  DEBUT!!     gambatte!! 

[Signature larger than 130 px in height has been removed]

#73 ruel

ruel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1222 posts

Posted 13 March 2017 - 10:02 AM

new profile photos <3

Inoue%20Hikaru-692918.jpg

Inoue%20Hikaru-692919.jpg

JNiysQ1.jpeg

#74 miyooooons

miyooooons

mother

• Senpai
  • 2126 posts

Posted 14 March 2017 - 06:56 AM

She looks so pretty omg.
I'm hoping this year is good for her too. She's still only 16 so I think she has a good chance at a new unit.

MM:  A: 

J=J: ⬤ TF: 

BY:   ON: 

ALUM: Meimi Maasa KSSU'23: Yulia / Hinoha / Rena ~ edited: 2023/12/29

#75 LittleBerry

LittleBerry

• Senpai
  • 643 posts

Posted 15 March 2017 - 01:13 AM

^

^

Hikarun is looking great in those pictures... Oooh, I'll say this for the millionth time: I so NEED her to debut >_< LOL my love for Hikaru is strong XD

I BK

Maihacchi Maa Kumaicho Momochi Megu Ume-chan Chissa Kishimon Maopin Kiki Omizu  Reirei Riorio Sako Minamina Yanamin Uta-chan Yamakki Aarii Riai Fuyutan Moe Maro Ayacho Meimei Rikako Rin Yuha Miimi Momohime Saya Rika Icchan Miyo Honoka Mikapon Muracchi Hikarun • Ruri • Yuriyan Mittsi Panmei Kaedy Nonyaka Yokoyan Niheyan

#76 Sinicharuccha

Sinicharuccha

イケメン女子

• Senpai
  • 612 posts

Posted 15 March 2017 - 05:24 PM

Wait, are we going to ignore the fact she has a solo song in KSS Marching tour?

M10 青春のセレナーデ(真野恵里菜曲) 井上+バックダンス(児玉・米村・清野・橋迫)

http://www.up-fc.jp/...fo.php?id=10105

She's singing ManoEri's Seishun no Serenade!

♡ Masaki Sato ♡ dreamBoat (Fudanjuku, ael, EUPHORIA) ♡ SAY-LA

#77 megumibex

megumibex

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1040 posts

Posted 15 March 2017 - 06:05 PM

That's great news! I'm so happy for her.

MM ~ Nonaka Miki, Kaga Kaede ANGERME ~ Sasaki Rikako J=J ~ Takagi Sayuki, Danbara Ruru 

CG ~ Yamaki Risa KF ~ Hamaura Ayano TF~ Kishimoto Yumeno 

KSS - Takase Kurumi, Sato Hikari 

OG ~ Iida Kaori, Suzuki Kanon, Fukuda Kanon, Inaba Manaka, Mitsui Aika, Nakajima Saki

Other Companies ~ Iwase Misaki, Cuca, Nagahama Neru, Maruyama Karin, Khao Kazumaisiri , Suzuka Nakamoto

#78 LittleBerry

LittleBerry

• Senpai
  • 643 posts

Posted 27 March 2017 - 07:25 AM

-nevermind- :lol: :unsure:

I BK

#79 EtherSword

EtherSword

We need more KSS debuts!

• Senpai
  • 3624 posts

Posted 31 March 2017 - 07:09 PM

I'm wondering though, if she and Ichioka Reina were to debut in a new group. Would Hikaru be the sub-leader and Reina would be the leader?

Morning Musume ~~~~~ Angerme ~~~~~  Kobushi Factory ~~~~~ Tsubaki Factory ~~~~~ Juice = Juice ~~~~~ CHICA#TETSU ~~~~~ RFRO~~~~~~ Kenshuusei

1. Ayumi                        1. Murota                1. Ayaka                       1. Mao                           1. Manaka                   1. Reina                     1. Kurumi             1. Yonemura Kirara

2. Erina                          1. Musubu              2. Ayano                       2. Mizuho                       2. Sayuki                    2. Rika                       2. Momohime        2. Nakayama Natsume

3. Miki                            3. Momona             2. Rei                            3. Kiki                             3. Tomoko                 3. Shiori                      3. Kokoro               3. Yamada Ichigo

#80 NagiVal

NagiVal

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 127 posts

Posted 26 April 2017 - 07:38 PM

It was Hikarun turn this week 

15:40

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users