• Please log in to reply
453 replies to this topic

#81 Potassium Bicarbonate

Potassium Bicarbonate

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 427 posts

Posted 26 February 2015 - 04:45 PM

I know she doesn't rate for many as a KSS but I feel it's pretty much guaranteed that fans are going to come around on her.  She's got a big, boistrous, charismatic personality and she's going to get a lot of mic time as a leader.

#82 the rose garden

the rose garden

team kenshuusei

• Senpai
  • 8561 posts

Posted 26 February 2015 - 07:32 PM

^
I was one of those people. She was at the very bottom of my list but she's grown on me a lot due to her charisma.

Y2xXbRF.gif

by AmaSusE 

#83 G☆LE

G☆LE

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 1422 posts

Posted 26 February 2015 - 07:35 PM

It seems like she is going to be another Ayumi, she'll start off with a lot of people underestimating/disliking her and secretly grow on you until you love her.

#84 zam(仮)

zam(仮)

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 45805 posts

Posted 27 February 2015 - 11:40 PM

I agree with you guys.

I think you guys should also share your thoughts in the Kuboshi factory thread becoz there are ppl ( mostly look like Berryz fans ) who doubts KF have anyone wtih confidence, let alone charisma.

20170803_uug_sig.jpg

Up-Up Girls Schedule | UUG Official Facebook
Public Service Announcement brought to you by UUG: Beware of fraud mails! Watch it here => https://youtu.be/2KFK8pMhilE

#85 G☆LE

G☆LE

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 1422 posts

Posted 28 February 2015 - 02:38 PM

^I'm gonna let them do what they want, honestly, people are so bitter about the main groups not having the spotlight that they are trying to drag everyone down and complain about every little thing. Once they calm down over the fact that MM isn't all-or-nothing, they'll figure it out.

(I mean, C-ute is still together, and they have Juice=Juice, which is pretty much a carbon copy, so it really shouldn't be a big deal for Kobushi)

(the Berryz Kobo fans are actually ecstatic, its mostly casual fans, and fans of Morning Musume that I see complaining.)

#86 the rose garden

the rose garden

team kenshuusei

• Senpai
  • 8561 posts

Posted 28 February 2015 - 02:44 PM

They haven't even had that much spotlight (hardly any so far, if you ask me), so it's silly anyway XD

Y2xXbRF.gif

by AmaSusE 

#87 G☆LE

G☆LE

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 1422 posts

Posted 28 February 2015 - 02:49 PM

^My exact thoughts, but for the past few years its been

MORNING MUSUME

C-ute

Juice=Juice

Berryz Kobo

S/mileage

Now that it is slightly leveling out with new groups, it seems that most people can't take it lol.

I think instead of focusing on convincing old fans, we should try to get some new fans in.

#88 the rose garden

the rose garden

team kenshuusei

• Senpai
  • 8561 posts

Posted 28 February 2015 - 03:03 PM

True. H!P wota are loyal but UF should not keep relying on that fact. Supporting one group is expensive enough, now there's six.

Y2xXbRF.gif

by AmaSusE 

#89 rinafest'19

rinafest'19

slow release schedule apologist

• Senpai
  • 1848 posts

Posted 28 February 2015 - 03:33 PM

I think the group has charisma. They have a few good singers, a big personality like Rio, and Hamachan. That alone is a good group to me.

I think I cam to like Rio when I watched the yuke yuke monkey dance from berryz second budokan and I thought Minami was Rio, but when I realized I mixed them up I really started to like Rio

MizukiRina

Twitter

#90 zam(仮)

zam(仮)

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 45805 posts

Posted 28 February 2015 - 06:27 PM

Aww I prefer the King of Fighters relation because Kobushi Factory = Fist Factory XD :P

Thanks GALE for pointing it out to me. I don't know how it end up here. I remember replying to a post in the Kobushi Factory thread.

20170803_uug_sig.jpg

Public Service Announcement brought to you by UUG: Beware of fraud mails! Watch it here => https://youtu.be/2KFK8pMhilE

#91 G☆LE

G☆LE

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 1422 posts

Posted 28 February 2015 - 06:29 PM

Zam, I think you posted on the wrong thread LOL (Kobushi thread is where the discussion of fast-food is happening)

#92 Ady001

Ady001

Work In Great Progress

• Senpai
  • 2149 posts

Posted 28 February 2015 - 10:14 PM

True. H!P wota are loyal but UF should not keep relying on that fact. Supporting one group is expensive enough, now there's six.

Just realized this. I'm not a hardcore wota (and probably never will be) but it'll be hard keeping up.

H!P has to time their releases very well if they want their singles and albums to hit big time.

#93 zam(仮)

zam(仮)

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 45805 posts

Posted 01 March 2015 - 01:23 PM

Zam, I think you posted on the wrong thread LOL (Kobushi thread is where the discussion of fast-food is happening)

No I definately remember replying to a post in the Kobushi Factory thread. How did it end up in here ^^;

20170803_uug_sig.jpg

#94 the rose garden

the rose garden

team kenshuusei

• Senpai
  • 8561 posts

Posted 03 March 2015 - 05:56 PM

Happy 16th Birthday, Rio!

Y2xXbRF.gif

by AmaSusE 

#95 Paramorning

Paramorning

Nen!

• Senpai
  • 1603 posts

Posted 03 March 2015 - 06:07 PM

Happy Birthday to (hopefully) KF's leader!! Rio's come a long way from the super hyper S/Mileage auditionee!

23uwwsp.gif
工藤広瀬岸本鈴木

#96 Muyim Pimoup

Muyim Pimoup

Micky Chelsea Fieldmiddle

• Senpai
  • 2802 posts

Posted 03 March 2015 - 10:02 PM

wow, happy birthday riorio, first i see her at S/mileage audition very energetic and rebellious,
finally now in H!P new group and potentially the leader, how time flies :D

ITEwlYD.png

H!O GENERAL ELECTION 2023 IS OPEN!!!

VOTE AT https://www.hello-on...-election-2023/

#97 G☆LE

G☆LE

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 1422 posts

Posted 03 March 2015 - 10:46 PM

Happy birthday my special cherub!

#98 melonpan♪

melonpan♪

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2756 posts

Posted 04 March 2015 - 12:51 AM

If i had to give an award for "kenshuusei who changed the most in a short amount of time", I would give said award to her. 

jphip22939.gif

HAPPY BIRTHDAY RIO!!!!

#99 Mizura

Mizura

Alt Idol & H!P

• Senpai
  • 1071 posts

Posted 04 March 2015 - 12:57 AM

After she joined Kenshuusei, I always hoped she would debut into S/mileage as the 3rd generation (months before 3rd generation was announced). I'm happy she got to debut into a different group.

Happy Birthday Rio!

#100 maora

maora

みんな大嫌い

• Senpai
  • 2111 posts

Posted 04 March 2015 - 03:23 AM

Happy Birthday, birthday buddy! I will never forget your birthday now that you're in the process debuting.

I hope you become KF's leader, especially since you have great qualities. I hope you have a wonderful day today!
モーニング娘。'18 ☆ アンジュルム ☆ つばきファクトリー

生田衣梨奈横山玲奈佐々木莉佳子梁川奈々美小野田紗栞・山崎夢羽

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users