• Please log in to reply
53 replies to this topic

#41 Corpenicus62

Corpenicus62

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 3603 posts

Posted 31 January 2015 - 10:26 PM

She was by far the biggest underdog in the KSS, so I don't find this surprising.

#42 Obsidian

Obsidian

不思議

• Senpai
  • 7210 posts

Posted 31 January 2015 - 11:24 PM

Even without any other clues this departure looks pretty certain. :(

I just hope she doesn't lose too much confidence in herself over it. It didn't work out but she did some amazing things to just get to the point she did and I hope and wish for her to have every success in the future.

lMLRUvE.png

モーニング娘。

#43 zam(仮)

zam(仮)

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 45805 posts

Posted 04 February 2015 - 03:49 AM

For real idols, looks is not everything. It helps with first impressions but what makes an idol last is her attitude. Maybe Kana doesn't have the right attitude, its better to figure it out sooner than later.

Best example of an idol who breaks all idol stereotype is AD Nagisa from BakusuteSatokandaIcchome, group produced by Tsunku.
BSI's part starts at 10:26. Nagisa is one of BSI's frontliners.

20170803_uug_sig.jpg

Up-Up Girls Schedule | UUG Official Facebook
Public Service Announcement brought to you by UUG: Beware of fraud mails! Watch it here => https://youtu.be/2KFK8pMhilE

#44 RenaiDestiny。

RenaiDestiny。

♥ Gorilla-kun ♥

• Senpai
  • 3347 posts

Posted 04 February 2015 - 04:22 AM

Exactly. If that was the case, even AD Nagisa wouldn't be as popular as she is within the group. I'd love to see Mikame fulfill a position like AD Nagisa has. The comic of the group. She has showed interest in being a tarento.

2DCV7Kc.jpg

#45 Guest_StellaFleure_*

Guest_StellaFleure_*
  • Guests (Not logged in)

Posted 23 February 2015 - 01:18 PM

Right now Kana is, apart from Tanimoto Ami, the only Kenshuusei who hasn't blogged yet in the Nama Tamago Show rehearsal blog. I think that this only adds fuel to the departure rumours (the website for the NTS doesn't have anything updated yet, so we probably just have to wait until the red sentence appears there).

#46 Ady001

Ady001

Work In Great Progress

• Senpai
  • 2149 posts

Posted 23 February 2015 - 01:22 PM

^^ That in itself is self-explanatory.

With the dearth of KSS updates wotas as well as us foreign fans could only scrape whatever important update there is to get by.

#47 Obsidian

Obsidian

不思議

• Senpai
  • 7210 posts

Posted 25 February 2015 - 03:51 PM

三瓶海南は、研修活動終了しましたので、本公演に出演致しません。

http://www.helloproj...d09b2393192d80/

Mikame's training has ended she will not be performing at the Nama Tamago shows. ie she's officially left the KSS.

lMLRUvE.png

モーニング娘。

#48 the rose garden

the rose garden

team kenshuusei

• Senpai
  • 8561 posts

Posted 25 February 2015 - 05:53 PM

Sad... I wish her all the best.

Y2xXbRF.gif

by AmaSusE 

#49 KumaixKamei

KumaixKamei

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 3263 posts

Posted 02 March 2015 - 05:30 PM

Another Kenshuusei leaving :(

I hope she will have a bright future

Morning Musume    ANGERME                  Juice=Juice                  Tsubaki Factory          BEYOOOOONDS

1. Oda Sakura        1. Kamikokuryou Moe  1. Kanazawa Tomoko   1. Ono Mizuho             1. Yamazaki Yuhane

2. Morito Chisaki    2. Ise Layla.                  2. Dambara Ruru          2.  Niinuma Kisora       2. Eguchi Saya

3. Ikuta Erina.         3. Kawana Rin.             3. Matsunaga Riai         3. Kishimoto Yumeno  3. Hirai Miho

#50 maora

maora

みんな大嫌い

• Senpai
  • 2111 posts

Posted 19 August 2015 - 09:37 AM

I was lurking at 2ch for fun when I saw a Mikame update. Her Twitter account that was leaked (@kreo0814) isn't private anymore and she seems to be enjoying life. She has short hair now.
モーニング娘。'18 ☆ アンジュルム ☆ つばきファクトリー

生田衣梨奈横山玲奈佐々木莉佳子梁川奈々美小野田紗栞・山崎夢羽

#51 KumaixKamei

KumaixKamei

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 3263 posts

Posted 19 August 2015 - 09:44 AM

She looks cute!

CMu4Qq_UcAA_dKe.jpg

Morning Musume    ANGERME                  Juice=Juice                  Tsubaki Factory          BEYOOOOONDS

1. Oda Sakura        1. Kamikokuryou Moe  1. Kanazawa Tomoko   1. Ono Mizuho             1. Yamazaki Yuhane

2. Morito Chisaki    2. Ise Layla.                  2. Dambara Ruru          2.  Niinuma Kisora       2. Eguchi Saya

3. Ikuta Erina.         3. Kawana Rin.             3. Matsunaga Riai         3. Kishimoto Yumeno  3. Hirai Miho

#52 Corpenicus62

Corpenicus62

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 3603 posts

Posted 10 April 2016 - 09:43 PM

A more recent photo:

nqzeyLw.jpg

She's working with some kind of performance troupe now?

http://gekidan-sozo....mbers/kana.html

#53 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5683 posts

Posted 31 August 2017 - 10:36 AM

I refuse to forget...

If you speak Spanish and like first times of Hello! Project, you can pay a visit to my blog Yaguchi y Yo (Yaguchi and Me).

Si entiendes español y te gusta la primera época de Hello! Project, puedes visitar mi blog Yaguchi y Yo.

#54 anli1

anli1

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 409 posts

Posted 15 March 2019 - 06:29 PM

Is this account really her? 

https://twitter.com/mikame_kana28

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users