• Please log in to reply
1441 replies to this topic

#1121 ceferquin

ceferquin

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2247 posts

Posted 19 November 2017 - 09:03 PM

Manakan appeared on a variety tv show called "Hot Sand" with Sandwich-Man (Keyabingo's MCs).

Part 1

Part 2

#1122 RenaiHunter

RenaiHunter

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 3876 posts

Posted 21 December 2017 - 08:42 AM

Manakan will perform at Hello! Project Winter 2018 :o http://www.helloproject.com/news/7966/

#1123 tokyoblackhole

tokyoblackhole

9th gen member

• Banned
  • 9 posts

Posted 21 December 2017 - 09:24 AM

I wonder which song she is going to perform, solo Koi wa Magnet, something from Kisetzu kodo Aishiteru or new material ? Or even a reunion with the rest of Country Girls ?(Anyways,such a great news that I remade an account)

☆ 稲場愛香 神推し ☆
小片リサ • 室田瑞希 • 森戸知沙希 • 江口紗耶
新垣里沙 ▪ 工藤遥 ▪ 小川麗奈 ▪ 菅谷梨沙子

+ Bis • There There Theres • GANG PARADE • NGT48 • 欅坂46 • sora tob sakana • 3776

#1124 KumaixKamei

KumaixKamei

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 3263 posts

Posted 21 December 2017 - 11:41 AM

I hope she will at least preform a song with country girls <3 that would be so awsome.

I also hope they are letting her do a release even if it's digital.

Morning Musume    ANGERME                  Juice=Juice                  Tsubaki Factory          BEYOOOOONDS

1. Oda Sakura        1. Kamikokuryou Moe  1. Kanazawa Tomoko   1. Ono Mizuho             1. Yamazaki Yuhane

2. Morito Chisaki    2. Ise Layla.                  2. Dambara Ruru          2.  Niinuma Kisora       2. Eguchi Saya

3. Ikuta Erina.         3. Kawana Rin.             3. Matsunaga Riai         3. Kishimoto Yumeno  3. Hirai Miho

#1125 core2quad

core2quad

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 11868 posts

Posted 21 December 2017 - 01:59 PM

Looking forward to see her reunion with Country Girls members and perform together

#1126 GetRapper

GetRapper

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 922 posts

Posted 21 December 2017 - 05:34 PM

So happy to hear the news about Manakan, I can't wait to see the show and I hope she performs with Country Girls.

epwHFX3.jpg?1

Oshi's:  MM'19:  野中美希, Angerme:  室田瑞希, J=J:  植村 あかり, Country Girls:  山木梨沙

Kobushi Factory: 和田 桜子, Tsubaki Factory:  小野瑞歩, BEYOOOOONDS:  江口紗耶

All time favorites:  後藤 真希, 藤本 美貴, 矢口真里, 鞘師里保, 矢島 舞美, 清水 佐紀

#1127 ItsudemoAibon

ItsudemoAibon

Kago Information Network

• Senpai
  • 9504 posts

Posted 22 December 2017 - 08:07 AM

Sayubee blogged that she saw Manakan at Harocon rehearsal today.

#1128 IchVermisseDenSommer

IchVermisseDenSommer

Kasahara Momona deserves 3 new modeling jobs weekly

• Senpai
  • 4024 posts

Posted 22 December 2017 - 11:46 AM

Wouldn't it be possible for Manakan to join CG again? The group doesn't do a lot of activity anymore. And if Manakan participates in all the HaroCon concerts anyway??

Morning Musume______ANGERME________Juice=Juice_________Kobushi Factory____Tsubaki Factory____ BEYOOOOONDS

1. Sato Masaki         1. Kasahara Momona  1. Kanazawa Tomoko   1. Nomura Minami   1. Tanimoto Ami        1. Kobayashi Honoka

2. Fukumura Mizuki  2. Sasaki Rikako         2. Uemura Akari             2. Hirose Ayaka       2. Asakura Kiki          2.Okamura Minami

3. Oda Sakura          3. Wada Ayaka            3.  Dambara Ruru           3. Inoue Rei             3. Niinuma Kisora     3. Takase Kurumi

#1129 Kinjiru

Kinjiru

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1890 posts

Posted 22 December 2017 - 11:58 AM

Honestly, if they don't allow her to to perform alongside Country that would be incredibly dumb and a wasted opportunity. There are a lot of mixed units with members of different groups at Hello Con anyway so I'm sure we'll see at least one song with her and Country even though she's not technically a member anymore. Either way, I haven't seen her in ages and will be going to a lot of the Hellocon performances so really looking forward to it. I was afraid she'd only perform at Hokkaido but the news says she'll be at all performances so that's awesome.

#1130 AmaSusE

AmaSusE

チーム はるちゃん

• Senpai
  • 6315 posts

Posted 22 December 2017 - 12:07 PM

Well, we expected Manakan as at least a special guest at Country's 3rd anniversary and it didn't happen so I'm not holding my breath for a joint performance. It'd be awesome though. Anyways, I'm so glad she's back <3. Hoping for Koi wa Magnet because I want to see her solo dance again...or her own solo song.....

6DYNteh.png

#1131 mizukingdom1

mizukingdom1

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1060 posts

Posted 22 December 2017 - 02:34 PM

She is slowing making her way back  <3  <3  <3

#1132 yeahman

yeahman

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 329 posts

Posted 22 December 2017 - 05:34 PM

Funaki went out with Manakan after Harocon rehearsal!

A2T73iN.jpg

Omg I really hope she comes back to CG. Their schedule is less heavy now so hope that it wouldn't be so taxing for her

#1133 Blackmallow

Blackmallow

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 589 posts

Posted 23 December 2017 - 05:10 PM

I think she will perform with CG at Countdown concerts...

#1134 Greyface

Greyface

Prior of The Brotherhood of The Booger Beam

• Senpai
  • 5684 posts

Posted 25 December 2017 - 03:19 PM

^
She's not on the performer's list. Surprise guest maybe?
Though they usually do most of their surprises in the late show, and only Yamaki (and Inaba) can perform at the late show.
What I've learned about Japanese so far, is that you must first pay attention to these 2 things: Rule #1 and Context. After that, just pray they remember their high-school English class.

#1135 RenaiDestiny。

RenaiDestiny。

♥ Gorilla-kun ♥

• Senpai
  • 3347 posts

Posted 25 December 2017 - 11:47 PM

I wouldn't be mad if just the two of them did a duet together. They were a strong pairing in Country Girls; it was Yamaki/Inaba, Morito/Ozeki and Yanagawa/Funaki.

2DCV7Kc.jpg

#1136 Greyface

Greyface

Prior of The Brotherhood of The Booger Beam

• Senpai
  • 5684 posts

Posted 26 December 2017 - 05:34 AM

Oh, I'd be happy to see it too. I mean, I haven't seen Inaba on stage except through YouTube for too long now. So, I'd be happy even if she was performing solo. I just don't expect it from the Countdown, and don't expect it with the current members of CG.

But maybe Blackmallow has an inside scoop or something. I sure don't know.
What I've learned about Japanese so far, is that you must first pay attention to these 2 things: Rule #1 and Context. After that, just pray they remember their high-school English class.

#1137 blackknight07

blackknight07

The guy who posts videos @_@

• Senpai
  • 2078 posts

Posted 27 December 2017 - 10:07 AM

She's in the latest H!P DVD Magazine (she appears near the end on the pink team)

So glad she's back :king:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

#1138 core2quad

core2quad

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 11868 posts

Posted 27 December 2017 - 12:50 PM

Happy birthday to Manaka

#1139 yeahman

yeahman

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 329 posts

Posted 27 December 2017 - 03:35 PM

Maopin mentions in her blog today that it was Manakan's birthday, and everyone celebrated it (or at least that's how I read it). Maopin was doing Harocon rehearsals today which means Manakan was there... for rehearsals too?

https://ameblo.jp/ts...2339642137.html

稲場愛香さんのお誕生日でーーす!!
みんなでお祝いしましたよー!
稲場さん本当に可愛くてでも、ダンスをすると格好良くて
そのギャップがスキです、、♡

#1140 oyasumenon

oyasumenon

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 125 posts

Posted 27 December 2017 - 03:53 PM

Isn't it already confirmed that she's going to be at Harocon? I wonder if she'll be there as just a soloist or will do something with Country Girls (which I sadly kind of doubt). Anyways, HAPPY BIRTHDAY MANAKAN! She's exactly my age now <3 It's nice have 1997 girls in H!P haha, doesn't make me feel old when the 10 year olds join Kenshuusei.

Hello_Project-755018.jpg

岸本ゆめのはMY ANGELです。

zyFQQLK.png

江口紗耶 | 松永里愛 | 浅倉樹々 | 工藤遥 

my tsubaki factory fan site

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users