1441 replies to this topic

#981 Greyface

Greyface

Prior of The Brotherhood of The Booger Beam

• Senpai
  • 5684 posts

Posted 10 April 2017 - 12:07 PM

^
If you care about what page a thread is on increase the number of threads per page instead of pointless bumping.
What I've learned about Japanese so far, is that you must first pay attention to these 2 things: Rule #1 and Context. After that, just pray they remember their high-school English class.

#982 RenaiHunter

RenaiHunter

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 3876 posts

Posted 28 April 2017 - 01:55 PM

Has anyone realized Manakan is removed from H!P's site or am I late?

#983 hallowen

hallowen

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 156 posts

Posted 28 April 2017 - 02:09 PM

http://www.up-front-...n.co.jp/artist/

manakan is still there XD

#984 KumaixKamei

KumaixKamei

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 3263 posts

Posted 29 April 2017 - 11:35 AM

She gratuated hello!pro at the same time she graduated Country Girls. 

She stayed with Up-Front in case they ever could come up with something for her to do.

Morning Musume    ANGERME                  Juice=Juice                  Tsubaki Factory          BEYOOOOONDS

1. Oda Sakura        1. Kamikokuryou Moe  1. Kanazawa Tomoko   1. Ono Mizuho             1. Yamazaki Yuhane

2. Morito Chisaki    2. Ise Layla.                  2. Dambara Ruru          2.  Niinuma Kisora       2. Eguchi Saya

3. Ikuta Erina.         3. Kawana Rin.             3. Matsunaga Riai         3. Kishimoto Yumeno  3. Hirai Miho

#985 °Dancing_Queen

°Dancing_Queen

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 127 posts

Posted 29 April 2017 - 03:46 PM

So why is everybody all of a sudden saying Manakan has a boyfriend????

°C-ute Nacky                                        Angerme Mizuki                          Country Girls Musubu

Morning Musume '18 Daishi               Juice=Juice SayubeeDambara                    Kobushi Factory Ayapan ReiRei                                                                                                                                                                    Tsubaki Factory Yumeno Mao                   

Best Combis JimaJima NakaAi IshiDuu DaiSaku SayaTomo

--Nacky will always be my Dancing Queen--

#986 Laharle

Laharle

ラブ・ミー・チェーン

• Senpai
  • 4437 posts

Posted 29 April 2017 - 04:19 PM

I read there's a pic in twitter with her and a bf but I haven't seen it. It could be a case like Uta's multiple look alikes. 

竹内朱莉 小田さくら

#987 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5677 posts

Posted 30 April 2017 - 10:39 AM

I have to do an announcement: No matter what rumours said, that boyfriend is not me. :P

If you speak Spanish and like first times of Hello! Project, you can pay a visit to my blog Yaguchi y Yo (Yaguchi and Me).

Si entiendes español y te gusta la primera época de Hello! Project, puedes visitar mi blog Yaguchi y Yo.

#988 ulises

ulises

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1382 posts

Posted 07 July 2017 - 09:54 PM

Upon seeing the new Utachan pics, i've had an attack of Manakan-loss.

C844AAEV0AApXty.jpg

She was so perfect   :(

#989 Danes83

Danes83

ハロ!プロヲタ

• Senpai
  • 2287 posts

Posted 08 July 2017 - 03:11 AM

While Uta-chan was out of agency, Manuka still member of M-Line right... So there is some possibility to see her again.
momusu1_zps50b105cb.png

#990 Punkin

Punkin

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1388 posts

Posted 08 July 2017 - 03:46 AM

I was thinking about her today. Wondering where the heck she went. They can't wait too long to do something with her or else people will have moved on. Makes me wonder just how bad her health issues are, since that's the reason she left in the first place.

#991 Greyface

Greyface

Prior of The Brotherhood of The Booger Beam

• Senpai
  • 5684 posts

Posted 08 July 2017 - 05:10 AM

"They" can't start any sooner than her health allows. "They" are not waiting for no reason.
Asthma doesn't really go away. You suffer that day, that hour, that minute... or you don't suffer. If "they" are doing anything for her it's trying to figure out what a bone-and-blood dancer can do in show business after she stops dancing in public.
What I've learned about Japanese so far, is that you must first pay attention to these 2 things: Rule #1 and Context. After that, just pray they remember their high-school English class.

#992 IchVermisseDenSommer

IchVermisseDenSommer

Kasahara Momona deserves 3 new modeling jobs weekly

• Senpai
  • 4024 posts

Posted 08 July 2017 - 12:12 PM

I'm wondering what kind of group Icchan will get. Maybe it's a small one that's more on the laid back side of dancing and Manakan could join. Then again CGs routines weren't hard so she might not be able to dance at all. I'm wondering if H!P is able to produce a group like that.

Morning Musume______ANGERME________Juice=Juice_________Kobushi Factory____Tsubaki Factory____ BEYOOOOONDS

1. Sato Masaki         1. Kasahara Momona  1. Kanazawa Tomoko   1. Nomura Minami   1. Tanimoto Ami        1. Kobayashi Honoka

2. Fukumura Mizuki  2. Sasaki Rikako         2. Uemura Akari             2. Hirose Ayaka       2. Asakura Kiki          2.Okamura Minami

3. Oda Sakura          3. Wada Ayaka            3.  Dambara Ruru           3. Inoue Rei             3. Niinuma Kisora     3. Takase Kurumi

#993 SailorKame

SailorKame

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 875 posts

Posted 09 July 2017 - 09:35 PM

Has anyone else who withdrew for health reasons ever been kept by the agency like this? It's weird to me that they've kept her in the agency roster this long when there's no clear idea what she would do. Also, it's not like she was a popular variety personality that they are keeping around in the off chance she comes back.

#994 Sakura Kura

Sakura Kura

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 740 posts

Posted 09 July 2017 - 10:03 PM

Because pprobably she isn't costing the company much... During her leave she's probably insured so that covers most of the cost.

Also in Japan it's very hard to lose a job once you're in it. That is both a good and a bad thing it makes it harder for newly graduated people to get a job, but once they do get one it's pretty much secure (as long as the company is doing well or you don't fail miserable at your job)

And one last thing, Manaka was quite popular and a great dancer, so even if she can't come back as an idol they might hope that she'll go down Shimizu Saki's path.

#995 zam(仮)

zam(仮)

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 45805 posts

Posted 10 July 2017 - 02:46 AM

Has anyone else who withdrew for health reasons ever been kept by the agency like this? It's weird to me that they've kept her in the agency roster this long when there's no clear idea what she would do. Also, it's not like she was a popular variety personality that they are keeping around in the off chance she comes back.

Up-Front still keep Mitsi in the company even tho she couldn't be active as an entertainer anymore.

20170803_uug_sig.jpg

Up-Up Girls Schedule | UUG Official Facebook
Public Service Announcement brought to you by UUG: Beware of fraud mails! Watch it here => https://youtu.be/2KFK8pMhilE

#996 SailorKame

SailorKame

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 875 posts

Posted 10 July 2017 - 04:50 AM

That's true, but isn't she now an office person basically? Don't think Manakan has even been hinted at doing anything behind the scenes, though maybe that could be something down the road

#997 zam(仮)

zam(仮)

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 45805 posts

Posted 10 July 2017 - 02:56 PM

That's true, but isn't she now an office person basically? Don't think Manakan has even been hinted at doing anything behind the scenes, though maybe that could be something down the road

Due to the nature of her illness maybe Manakan wanted to stay low. I have a feeling if she is working as a staff, she probably be in Hokkaidou, working with the Hokkaidou KSS.

20170803_uug_sig.jpg

Up-Up Girls Schedule | UUG Official Facebook
Public Service Announcement brought to you by UUG: Beware of fraud mails! Watch it here => https://youtu.be/2KFK8pMhilE

#998 hallowen

hallowen

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 156 posts

Posted 06 August 2017 - 04:38 AM

d3607a8d.jpg

Manakan???? ops that ayapan..... lol

#999 ulises

ulises

Graduated member

• Senpai