#42 I ♥ Miyoshi Ayaka

I ♥ Miyoshi Ayaka

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 3739 posts

Posted 07 December 2013 - 05:27 PM

PEACEFUL - START!!

http://www.mediafire...ds/PEACEFUL.rar

Interesting mp3s you uploaded.  They resemble the exact ones I've had on my computer for going on two years now.  That makes me think you downloaded these from Jpopsuki, the place I uploaded them to.  I have serious doubts that you or anyone on this website besides myself actually has the CD.    

The existence of this thread came as a complete surprise to me.  I've been a PEACEFUL fan since early 2012, and I wrote about the group a few times in my now deleted blog.  I also created a thread for PEACEFUL on the Pure Idol Heart message board, which is also now deleted.  I was the one who created the wiki on generasia.com as well.  During the entire time I was doing all of this I did not hear from anyone at all who was interested in PEACEFUL.  It would have been a joy to me to see a comment from one of you saying "I love this group too!"  It never happened.  

As for those of you complaining that you always wanted the CD, here is a good lesson for you.  If an idol group is indie and probably not going to be real big, buy their CDs while you can.  If you wait too long you will regret it and the CDs will disappear.  When Rika quit PEACEFUL I saw the end coming.  I think Rika did too.  She probably realized that after almost no promotion from RunTime Music Entertainment and no second single that PEACEFUL was going nowhere.  I think RunTime are the real villains, rather than a lack of fan support.  This is why I bought the CD.  I knew PEACEFUL would break up sooner or later and I really wanted a copy of it.  Thankfully I got it before the group broke up.  The official videos were deleted from YouTube on the same day the announcement that PEACEFUL were breaking up was made.  RunTime just didn't want to let fans watch these anymore.  Thankfully I had the foresight to download them before this happened.  

@Nayoko-Kihara:  In case you didn't read the rules about uploading photos to generasia, you are not supposed to use a photo with text and logos.  I uploaded a new photo that I cropped and edited taken from this website.  Please take note.            

"Sakura Gakuin 2010 ~message~" is the greatest album released in the 21st Century! Get your copy today and find out why!

Proudly supporting lots of idols... Sakura Gakuin ~ Caramel ☆ Ribbon ~ Aither ~ Prizmmy☆ ~ NA-NA ~ Himekko 5 ~ Candy Kiss ~ Sakuran Bom Bom ~ Onigokko 

The Most Rebellious Japanese Idol Blog: This Is Your Wake Up Call!  /  Young Idol Singers (Facebook) / Sensational Idols (Website)  

#43 Lurkette

Lurkette

マシュマロの心

• Headquarters
  • 3939 posts

Posted 08 December 2013 - 02:41 AM

It shouldn't come as any surprise that this thread exists. Manaka is part of the Hello!Project Kenshuusei and all participants in that program have individual member threads. It's also likely that most people in this community had very little knowledge of PEACEFUL before Manaka joined the KSS and her previous experience as an idol surfaced, so that would perhaps be why no one showed much support for them before or purchased their now out-of-print releases. It should be of some small satisfaction, however, that with Manakan's arrival in H!P, interest in her and PEACEFUL has increased substantially, even if the group is now defunct.

DDOhydd.gif

#44 I ♥ Miyoshi Ayaka

I ♥ Miyoshi Ayaka

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 3739 posts

Posted 09 December 2013 - 01:59 AM

^

Perhaps I should have worded things differently, and explained myself a bit more.  I have been off the Internet for over a year and now I'm back.  It came as a surprise to me that a member of PEACEFUL has joined Hello! Project and that anyone would actually be interested in her.  I created a thread on a now-defunct message board as well as writing about PEACEFUL a few times in a blog I deleted in May this year (while I was at the local library).  During the time in 2012 when I was on the Internet and active here at H!O, only anhh wrote about PEACEFUL in his General Idol News thread.  He was the one who alerted me to the fact that PEACEFUL broke up.  I wrote about the breakup in my blog "I <3 Miyoshi Ayaka's Idol Musings" and it got linked at Idolminded along with the photo I included in my article at the top of their "Recommended Reading" list for August 1, 2012.  Rarely do I write anything that gets noticed as a "News of the Day" type of article.  Unfortunately, the news that I wrote was about a breakup and not a new group debuting.  Beyond this, no one seemed to show an interest in PEACEFUL.  I only talked to a Japanese friend about this group and to everyone else it was a case of "Who are they?"  The fact that some people here are saying they loved PEACEFUL all this time, without letting me know they did, is what is making my jaw drop to the floor.  anhh posted YouTube links and such for PEACEFUL, but I was the only person who was writing anything about the group in English.  Further proof of lack of fan support, at least on this website, is that PEACEFUL performed at "Girl's Revue" on February 5, 2012 on Stage 1, along with indie favorites Caramel Ribbon, B Flat (the girls who became Party Rockets) and Osaka B B Wave.  Stage 2 was the more well known groups, Tokyo Girls' Style, Dorothy Little Happy (big sisters to B Flat) and Dream 5.  Yet what did someone upload to the H!O tracker?  Just the part with the popular groups.  The part with PEACEFUL was ignored, because no one thought a few indie idol groups were worth bothering with.  This is the type of attitude that upsets me.  Indie idols are very interesting (at least to me) and you never know who will someday become famous or join Hello! Project.  (See also Sasaki Rikoko and her old idol group SCK Girls.)  I'm not surprised a thread for a H!P member exists, just that anyone would admit that they liked Manaka all the time when no one told me, her biggest supporter during her indie idol days.             

"Sakura Gakuin 2010 ~message~" is the greatest album released in the 21st Century! Get your copy today and find out why!

Proudly supporting lots of idols... Sakura Gakuin ~ Caramel ☆ Ribbon ~ Aither ~ Prizmmy☆ ~ NA-NA ~ Himekko 5 ~ Candy Kiss ~ Sakuran Bom Bom ~ Onigokko 

The Most Rebellious Japanese Idol Blog: This Is Your Wake Up Call!  /  Young Idol Singers (Facebook) / Sensational Idols (Website)  

#45 Lurkette

Lurkette

マシュマロの心

• Headquarters
  • 3939 posts

Posted 09 December 2013 - 02:21 AM

Fair enough. In general, people tend to be more supportive of idols once they become more mainstream even if they did follow them in indies, so it's not as surprising to me to see anyone vocalizing their past or present support for Manakan, but since you were a much bigger fan I can understand your frustration with such a situation. I hope to see you continue to support her in this program, as she is a fantastic dancer and quite adorable and I'm sure many people are hoping that she is one chosen for a major debut sometime in the near future.

DDOhydd.gif

#46 zam(仮)

zam(仮)

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 45805 posts

Posted 11 December 2013 - 01:54 AM

If Manaka was just simply another new Egg people wouldn't be bothered about her, but since she was a Morning Musume 12th gen finalist, that generated interest.

20170803_uug_sig.jpg

Up-Up Girls Schedule | UUG Official Facebook
Public Service Announcement brought to you by UUG: Beware of fraud mails! Watch it here => https://youtu.be/2KFK8pMhilE

#47 Lurkette

Lurkette

マシュマロの心

• Headquarters
  • 3939 posts

Posted 11 December 2013 - 02:53 AM

^ She was never a finalist; I'm not even sure she ever auditioned.

DDOhydd.gif

#48 zam(仮)

zam(仮)

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 45805 posts

Posted 11 December 2013 - 03:52 AM

^Then I take back what I said, sorry about that XD
I think I'm confussing her with one of the 12th gen finalist ^^;

20170803_uug_sig.jpg

Up-Up Girls Schedule | UUG Official Facebook
Public Service Announcement brought to you by UUG: Beware of fraud mails! Watch it here => https://youtu.be/2KFK8pMhilE

#49 hiro-08

hiro-08

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 75 posts

Posted 26 December 2013 - 05:25 PM

https://pbs.twimg.co...9AACcAAWXfn.jpg

HBD Manakan  :c18:

!Picture size must be less than 130x600!

#50 I ♥ Miyoshi Ayaka

I ♥ Miyoshi Ayaka

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 3739 posts

Posted 26 December 2013 - 10:14 PM

I think it might be the 27th in Japan at this time, so I want to wish Manaka a happy 16th birthday!  :) 

#51 the rose garden

the rose garden

team kenshuusei

• Senpai
  • 8561 posts

Posted 26 December 2013 - 10:19 PM

Happy 16th Birthday, Manakan!  :king:

I'm hoping for your debut in 2014!

Y2xXbRF.gif

by AmaSusE 

#52 Haro66

Haro66

Graduated member

• Validating
  • 1318 posts

Posted 27 December 2013 - 12:46 AM

happy 16th birthday manakan :wub:

#53 Nouciel

Nouciel

Graduated member

• Headquarters
  • 8069 posts

Posted 27 December 2013 - 01:22 PM

Happy birthday to my current fav Kenshuusei :D
All time fav: ℃
Current fav: b4z + Manaka

#54 Lurkette

Lurkette

マシュマロの心

• Headquarters
  • 3939 posts

Posted 23 January 2014 - 05:13 PM

She's from Hokkaido, so going to the lessons and things has been a lot harder on her than the others, and so she puts all of her strength into every single one. She's already seen a lot of improvement in herself and it's been very fun. 

At voice training they teach her how to project her voice and change the accent and things like that, but even if she practices at home she won't be able to get those little details, so she wants them to continue teaching her things like that. 

She's trying very hard at singing while dancing, which she finds very difficult. Sometimes she has a tendency to do her movements in the choreography too big and she'll trip or be at risk of breaking her leg, so she's learned to get a better feel for her body to protect it while toning down the dance. However, she has a long history doing dance and never really had any seniors in that regard, so she definitely doesn't want to lose in that. 

Her rival is Fujii Rio. As generation-mates they have a sense of wanting to work hard together, but her dancing is very powerful and they have been challenging each other to do better.

Tsunku's comments: Your dancing is amazingly good. Your legs are improving beautifully. For expressions you have a nice smile. Because you're from Hokkaido I don't think you'll be able to attend everything, so I hope that you'll watch videos in your normal life and regularly copy the dances and singing so as not to fall behind. 

Next year she will be a 2nd year high school student so she wonders if this next year won't be her last chance, so her dream is to debut within the year. She wants to become a singular presence that brings smiles and energy to lots of people. 

DDOhydd.gif

#55 Haro66

Haro66

Graduated member

• Validating
  • 1318 posts

Posted 23 January 2014 - 05:44 PM

I really want than Manakan debut in H!P ><

She is so lovely !

#56 AmaSusE

AmaSusE

チーム はるちゃん

• Senpai
  • 6315 posts

Posted 23 January 2014 - 05:48 PM

I didn't know she's from Hokkaido  :o ..this is one long journey for her to attend a kenshuusei lesson! ... I'm admiring her spirit for taking up this challenge!

6DYNteh.png

#57 Da-manta-ray

Da-manta-ray

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1306 posts

Posted 23 January 2014 - 07:45 PM

Did anyone else find the comment "Your legs are improving beautifully" a little strange? ^_^""

My Favourites!

MM OGs: Suzuki Kanon, Yoshizawa Hitomi ~ Current MM: Iikubo Haruna, Makino Maria

Berryz: Tsugunaga Momoko ~ ANGERME: Meimi ~ Country Girls: Ozeki Mai ~ Kobushi Factory: Nomura Minami, Wada Sakurako

#58 AmaSusE

AmaSusE

チーム はるちゃん

• Senpai
  • 6315 posts

Posted 23 January 2014 - 07:59 PM

I interpreted it as "leg work" while dancing  ^^;

6DYNteh.png

#59 the rose garden

the rose garden

team kenshuusei

• Senpai
  • 8561 posts

Posted 23 January 2014 - 08:00 PM

It probably refers to her footwork when dancing.

Y2xXbRF.gif

by AmaSusE 

#60 I ♥ Miyoshi Ayaka

I ♥ Miyoshi Ayaka

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 3739 posts

Posted 01 March 2014 - 04:28 AM

She's from Hokkaido, so going to the lessons and things has been a lot harder on her than the others, and so she puts all of her strength into every single one. She's already seen a lot of improvement in herself and it's been very fun. 

At voice training they teach her how to project her voice and change the accent and things like that, but even if she practices at home she won't be able to get those little details, so she wants them to continue teaching her things like that. 

She's trying very hard at singing while dancing, which she finds very difficult. Sometimes she has a tendency to do her movements in the choreography too big and she'll trip or be at risk of breaking her leg, so she's learned to get a better feel for her body to protect it while toning down the dance. However, she has a long history doing dance and never really had any seniors in that regard, so she definitely doesn't want to lose in that. 

Her rival is Fujii Rio. As generation-mates they have a sense of wanting to work hard together, but her dancing is very powerful and they have been challenging each other to do better.

Tsunku's comments: Your dancing is amazingly good. Your legs are improving beautifully. For expressions you have a nice smile. Because you're from Hokkaido I don't think you'll be able to attend everything, so I hope that you'll watch videos in your normal life and regularly copy the dances and singing so as not to fall behind. 

Next year she will be a 2nd year high school student so she wonders if this next year won't be her last chance, so her dream is to debut within the year. She wants to become a singular presence that brings smiles and energy to lots of people. 

Thank you for translating the video.  It's been a couple months since I last posted / lurked here.  :D  

I, of course, knew Manaka hails from Hokkaido, but I thought her family might have moved to Tokyo so she could attend her lessons.  I didn't know of her problems with the singing and dancing.  I just watched some PEACEFUL videos on my computer and I don't see Manaka doing anything wrong in particular, except dropping the microphone once!  If Manaka wishes to stay in Hokkaido then perhaps she can join a local idol group there.  But whatever group she joins I wish her the best of luck!  :)    

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users