• Please log in to reply
487 replies to this topic

#21 Eryri

Eryri

Keeper Of The Holy Hand Grenade Of Antioch

• Senpai
  • 672 posts

Posted 05 January 2007 - 03:57 PM

Yes, you're right - it is deathly hollows. The BBC website made a mistake at the time and called it harrows.

#22 konstargirl

konstargirl

Been liking Touhou since 07 B******

• Senpai
  • 2615 posts

Posted 30 January 2007 - 02:22 PM

Are they making another movie or this is the last movie?
Posted Image

Halloween!!!

#23 usagi_no_kami

usagi_no_kami

うさちゃんピース!!!

• Senpai
  • 11934 posts

Posted 30 January 2007 - 10:10 PM

Are they making another movie or this is the last movie?

I'm pretty sure they'll make all 7 books into movies.

#24 sailormari

sailormari

Spreading Mari goodness since 1998

• Senpai
  • 15428 posts

Posted 31 January 2007 - 05:39 AM

yea thats what i heard not sure if they use the same actors for all seven
Grand Master Shogun SailorMari and part of the Mari Branch of W.H.O.A. (World-wide HELLO! Otaku Academy)
Posted Image
voted Mari's Greatest Fan in the 2010 & 2011 Greatest Fan Awards...thanks to all who voted for me and thanks to Sprinklebuns♥Yutorin for siggy

#25 Eryri

Eryri

Keeper Of The Holy Hand Grenade Of Antioch

• Senpai
  • 672 posts

Posted 31 January 2007 - 08:00 AM

Harry Potter in shocking nude scene for play!! :lol:

http://www.dailymail...in_page_id=1773

#26 finch

finch

Addict

• Senpai
  • 996 posts

Posted 31 January 2007 - 09:51 AM

That's disturbing. I wasn't expecting pics. Subheading from a BCC article on it back in July: "...playing a stable boy who has an erotic relationship with his horses."

#27 kamegoo

kamegoo

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 4517 posts

Posted 31 January 2007 - 11:50 AM

LOL..i saw this on news..but i didnt get to hear it much...and watch the whole thing..!!!!!!!!!..
3Y2YJ.png
cr: R/M & SweetHoney

#28 konstargirl

konstargirl

• Senpai
  • 2615 posts

Posted 31 January 2007 - 02:46 PM

Harry Potter in shocking nude scene for play!! :lol:

http://www.dailymail...in_page_id=1773

The picture looks freakybut flattering. He looks elegant with that horse though.
Posted Image

Halloween!!!

#29 usagi_no_kami

usagi_no_kami

うさちゃんピース!!!

• Senpai
  • 11934 posts

Posted 31 January 2007 - 08:52 PM

yea thats what i heard not sure if they use the same actors for all seven

It'd be kind of odd to see someone else playing Harry if he doesn't come back for all the movies. But there may be a point that he just looks too old to be playing Harry.

About the play though, I heard there was a group of parents that are threatening to boycott the Harry Potter movies because of the nudity he does in the play.

#30 sailormari

sailormari

Spreading Mari goodness since 1998

• Senpai
  • 15428 posts

Posted 01 February 2007 - 04:38 AM

well they need to hurry then he starting to get old

unless in the books harry reach the drinking age
than maybe him and Hermione can go to the pub and get a drink after class ::lol::

they are on what 5 now so they need to make 2 more

BTW the picture of him and the horse i have a picture like that of me ::D:

j/k
Grand Master Shogun SailorMari and part of the Mari Branch of W.H.O.A. (World-wide HELLO! Otaku Academy)
Posted Image
voted Mari's Greatest Fan in the 2010 & 2011 Greatest Fan Awards...thanks to all who voted for me and thanks to Sprinklebuns♥Yutorin for siggy

#31 kamegoo

kamegoo

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 4517 posts

Posted 01 February 2007 - 12:33 PM

hahaha...
Posted Image
3Y2YJ.png
cr: R/M & SweetHoney

#32 Mimi_girl

Mimi_girl

♥I'm a Shorta and Manga Artist♥

• Senpai
  • 3309 posts

Posted 01 February 2007 - 02:48 PM

OM?G the characters are growing up XD. From dorky kids to really matured wizards XD. After the first movie, I never watched it again because it didn't make sense.

ヽ(✿╹◡╹✿)ノ  Visit my artsu pages! And remember the morals of life is SHORTA  

Deviantart Tumblr YouTube Official Art Channel Twitter

#33 usagi_no_kami

usagi_no_kami

うさちゃんピース!!!

• Senpai
  • 11934 posts

Posted 01 February 2007 - 11:20 PM

OM?G the characters are growing up XD. From dorky kids to really matured wizards :D. After the first movie, I never watched it again because it didn't make sense.

It didn't make sense to you? :lol:

Btw, the release date for the new and last book in the series has been announced... it's being released on July 21st of this year.

#34 綺麗な氷

綺麗な氷

Druidist follower of the Goddess Kago

• Senpai
  • 3252 posts

Posted 02 February 2007 - 12:14 AM

He really needs to shave his stomach.
Mo ghrá thú, a Ai Kago
New signature coming probably never! :D

#35 konstargirl

konstargirl

• Senpai
  • 2615 posts

Posted 06 February 2007 - 01:43 PM

hahaha...
Posted Image

His muscles need to be pump up more so we can see how strong he is to pick up a 200lb woman. XD

OM?G the characters are growing up XD. From dorky kids to really matured wizards :). After the first movie, I never watched it again because it didn't make sense.

I actually like him better when he was small and a nerd.
Posted Image

Halloween!!!

#36 Rokou

Rokou

щ(゚Д゚щ)

• Senpai
  • 1116 posts

Posted 19 February 2007 - 06:01 AM

Just hope that they dun grow too big to not be able to finish filming the last movie

Posted Image

#37 finch

finch

Addict

• Senpai
  • 996 posts

Posted 02 May 2007 - 11:25 PM

They made them smaller, Hermione's that is. A little creative photoshopping can fix anything.

#38 Jonny

Jonny

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 717 posts

Posted 03 May 2007 - 07:02 AM

I've read the first four books and watched the first two films. They're alright, but I'm not interested in any of the new stuff.

#39 SuperGT

SuperGT

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 33 posts

Posted 17 May 2007 - 09:07 PM

Man, this thread was made a long time ago. I'm new here, but I won't bore you with the introduction.

I can't wait for the 7th book to come out, and the 5th movie will be out a week earlier. I remember when people speculated that the 7th book was coming out on 7/7/07, and how others thought that was a ridiculous notion (especially since the 5th movie was already on track to be released in July as well), pointing to a potential oversaturation of the market and lost profit. But now I think it'll be remembered as one of the greatest weeks of all time.

I do agree that it might cut into the profits a bit, since not everyone is a die hard fan. What I am worried about, though, is the potential spoilage to come after the final book is released. Are you guys/girls worried about that as well? I already made plans for that week... watch the movie, get the book at its midnight release (I already have it reserved), and cut myself off of civilization for a day while I finish reading it. It's akin to ruining Star Wars or Sixth Sense to somebody... except this is an ending with 10 years worth of hype.

#40 usagi_no_kami

usagi_no_kami

うさちゃんピース!!!

• Senpai
  • 11934 posts

Posted 17 May 2007 - 09:20 PM

Man, this thread was made a long time ago. I'm new here, but I won't bore you with the introduction.

I can't wait for the 7th book to come out, and the 5th movie will be out a week earlier. I remember when people speculated that the 7th book was coming out on 7/7/07, and how others thought that was a ridiculous notion (especially since the 5th movie was already on track to be released in July as well), pointing to a potential oversaturation of the market and lost profit. But now I think it'll be remembered as one of the greatest weeks of all time.

I do agree that it might cut into the profits a bit, since not everyone is a die hard fan. What I am worried about, though, is the potential spoilage to come after the final book is released. Are you guys/girls worried about that as well? I already made plans for that week... watch the movie, get the book at its midnight release (I already have it reserved), and cut myself off of civilization for a day while I finish reading it. It's akin to ruining Star Wars or Sixth Sense to somebody... except this is an ending with 10 years worth of hype.

Oh yeah, you just know there are a few people out there just waiting to spoil the ending of the last book. I remember when book six came out I avoided the forums until I finished reading it and sure enough someone had posted the surprise. :P

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users