Mixing up the senbatsu nice :good:

but still wished Rikanyan was selected.

#62 dev-null

dev-null

#1 Kinoshita Haruna Supporter

• Senpai
  • 2130 posts

Posted 24 May 2013 - 11:08 AM

CDJapan sent me an e-mail about updated bonus details... it now includes a "Photo Pint"... wahtever that is (maybe just a typo, and it's a normal photo?) :)

signature3.png

#63 chocolatmenthe

chocolatmenthe

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 303 posts

Posted 24 May 2013 - 11:32 AM

Finally the bikinis :P

Keira and another girl wearing fuller tops... The youngers ?

Spotted Miori ! She is fitting well :)

And another 'NMB strange step' at 0:37... Great one !

Idols are keeping me young since 2006.

#64 Tsurugi_Ken

Tsurugi_Ken

金閣寺見たことない!横山由依です。

• Senpai
  • 1713 posts

Posted 24 May 2013 - 12:40 PM

CDJapan sent me an e-mail about updated bonus details... it now includes a "Photo Pint"... wahtever that is (maybe just a typo, and it's a normal photo?) :)

PPhoto print I believe. This would mean the exact same bonus we've been having all along though, wouldn't it?

#65 satchan

satchan

Kanakichi Senchou

• Senpai
  • 1491 posts

Posted 24 May 2013 - 12:51 PM

Sounds that way. Different type for every edition, seems to be the same photos we've always gotten.

Manabu-kun performance:

Appears Kanakichi will be the stand-in for Lemon (or so I hope). I guess I can live with that since they weren't transferring Lemon to not be in the senbatsu. I'll just hope she never performs it.  :itadakimasu:

#66 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 24 May 2013 - 03:59 PM

more good stuff ...

I really like the song ...
not too heavily upbeat .. nor is it too light or old style ...
i like this kind of light but idolish song .. :)

hmm .. had to be my 2 oshimen .. Keira and Shuu being over-dressed ... lol :P

#67 Erin.

Erin.

Graduated Member

• Senpai
  • 3055 posts

Posted 24 May 2013 - 04:10 PM

Hmm, the song is all right. Not really my style, but it's nice, at least. 

The short version pv reminds me of Lord of the Flies...with bikinis. Hopefully it has a happier ending. :lol:

#68 Alienpyon

Alienpyon

With MM till the wheels fall off!

• Senpai
  • 6842 posts

Posted 25 May 2013 - 07:06 PM

Greek word on the cover and the beginning of the PV written in Greek lowercase letters ans spellt correctly.

Now, that's EPIC! <3

Hmm, just noticed that it is still pronounced the English way (i.e. as "iurika") whereas the correct pronunciation is "evrika". Never mind :gitaa:

Miyoshi Erika, where are you? Posted Image

#69 hitoyou

hitoyou

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1412 posts

Posted 25 May 2013 - 09:00 PM

You know, this is not your common idol PV O_o

A summer single filmed on a beach by the ocean with a whooping 9 minutes 35 seconds runtime and not a single bikini in sight... pushing the limts. Not even a single dance step! 

A short survival movie that needs a longer version and I bet that there are enough footage for another HA!. 

The ending :D

Spoiler

What a difference it makes how you present your song/product. I thought it was OK after watching the PV with some really nice parts, but I changed my verdict after the dance version preview, this is good stuff. Dancing and singing idols are of course one of the best things around, instant high tension :D

The outfit for this single is great. Simple indeed but there is no doubt that this is a 48-group and I love the unity it brings. I think AKB has been trying way to hard lately with their outfits and should bring back the simplicity too.

Should we bring up Lemon then? This girl that brought a little bit of rage and frustration...  

It was set in stone that she would get a spot in senbatsu but her position was a big questionmark. Nana is back in No.3 spot and Lemon in 2nd row, I'm totally fine with this. It is decided that she won't get the same superpush as Yuihan got and I want to see where this is going now after that big obstacle is out of the way. I'm actually pretty certain the I will get very disappointed when this concurrent position comes to and end too. 

What I need to see... Lemon standing between Rikanyan and Yuppi O_o

Theater version...

Will have a Sayanee solo this time titield Sayanee. I don't think that the lyrics of this song will be of the serious kind though :D

Embarrassed... that is the feeling she had when she got the news.

#70 satchan

satchan

Kanakichi Senchou

• Senpai
  • 1491 posts

Posted 28 May 2013 - 12:37 PM

Shirogumi and Akagumi :D

#71 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 28 May 2013 - 04:38 PM

And: 

2013年6月19日発売 NMB48 7thシングル「僕らのユリイカ」のType-Cに収録されている難波鉄砲隊其之参「­ひな壇では僕の魅力は生きないんだ」MV(­Short ver.)

This is pretty much the best thing ever. I just love how the 48's have such a close connection with 80's jpop (not too strange, Akimoto and his composers after all). 

But a PV with 80's look and sound =  :good:

#72 satchan

satchan

Kanakichi Senchou

• Senpai
  • 1491 posts

Posted 28 May 2013 - 05:49 PM

Wow, that video is awesome! :D I wouldn't have minded more rescue operations, but I like this a ton. This lineup is way too cute.

#73 TheFicusWithSuperPowers

TheFicusWithSuperPowers

long may she reign

• Senpai
  • 3960 posts

Posted 28 May 2013 - 08:43 PM

^^ This video looks like it was made by Aki-P previous group OClub....

It looks so 80's

But nice made...

The new short PVs look really cool.

iheartsaechanwithtext_zpsa8d1a9eb.jpg

cr: byutaereina and renaismile thank you, both of u.

Graphics thread. Tumblr. Twitter Fanfiction Goodreads

#74 Haruna Ogata (Real)

Haruna Ogata (Real)

Brown Eyes White Pig

• Senpai
  • 2540 posts

Posted 28 May 2013 - 11:40 PM

I won't even bother to pick between Aka or Shiro this time around.

Teppoutai all the way. 

"I sure did," Phil replied. "I slept good with you."

#75 dev-null

dev-null

#1 Kinoshita Haruna Supporter

• Senpai
  • 2130 posts

Posted 29 May 2013 - 12:51 AM

Teppoutai all the way.

Why bother picking at all when you simply can buy all 3 (or 4) versions? :D

signature3.png

#76 Tsurugi_Ken

Tsurugi_Ken

金閣寺見たことない!横山由依です。

• Senpai
  • 1713 posts

Posted 29 May 2013 - 03:23 AM

I can't get the melody of Bokura no Eureka out of my mind as of late. It's pretty distinct and sounds pleasing to the brain.

Only 21 more days until it's released. I can't wait.

#77 Haruna Ogata (Real)

Haruna Ogata (Real)

Brown Eyes White Pig

• Senpai
  • 2540 posts

Posted 30 May 2013 - 02:46 AM

Teppoutai all the way.

Why bother picking at all when you simply can buy all 3 (or 4) versions? :D

Well of course! 
That was the plan regardless. :P 

Was referring to picking a favorite. 

"I sure did," Phil replied. "I slept good with you."

#78 hitoyou

hitoyou

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1412 posts

Posted 02 June 2013 - 08:08 PM

A bit troublesome that I dislike the live short version (Manabu-kun) but loves the full version. Troublesome because it is the short version that will be performed on TV and such. On the other side of things, I'm of no real importance :D

Nana... the combo breaker in bikini PVs. She is so soft compared to Sayamilky and the usual(perfect) idol body. Looking great though, please do not misinterpret things :D

-Shirogumi - Okuba... Love the song! Not a big fan of the PV though, so boring, and I actually prefer to just listen to the preview. The full story is yet to be revealed and that might change things. Looks like Yui will be of great importance in the one.

-Akagumi - Yobanna Softcream...  Nothing to complain about. Milky fan service :D I wonder how long this PV will be as there seems to be three parts. One with ice cream, a story part with the classs, and the dance shot is still missing.

-Teppoutai... Why is it still Teppoutai, where did all the guns go :lol: I love Namida no Seesaw Game PV like crazy and this one is on that page. The main difference is that they can pull off this one in a much more believeble manner. Good music too btw.

It seems like you will be kicked out of this unit after you centered it, so no Keira and Mirurun in the next one then?

I can easily enjoy this single but what a shame that fans didn't respond that favourable to Doryoku no Shizuku and Migi he Magere, now thats epic b-sides. I like that kind of Milky more than the cute one too.

#79 satchan

satchan

Kanakichi Senchou

• Senpai
  • 1491 posts

Posted 02 June 2013 - 11:10 PM

Nana looks great in the dance video. I think she's the sexiest NMB member by a good margin and I've seen nothing to suggest that's not true even though it's tough to take your eyes off of Sayanee in this video. :P

Keira's been second in command (or at the very least in the front line) in all of the Teppoutai videos, right? She's become a staple that may prove to be difficult to get rid of. :D I like the rotations in this lineup though. Yuuri or Saepy center soon??  :gitaa:

The Junjou Shiro/Aka songs are probably my least favorite of any single. I think they've been ridiculously strong since then though (I do find "Saigo no Catharsis" to be a little annoying sometimes), so I'm not really missing either of those two songs. I did feel they had more of that cool theater feel to them than other songs (heck, "Baatari Go!" even felt like a theater song to me), which was nice when it felt like they could've been holdovers for N3 back when N3 was a thing that might've actually happened instead of forcing these poor Team N girls to burn out on A3.  :whistle:

#80 satchan

satchan

Kanakichi Senchou

• Senpai
  • 1491 posts

Posted 04 June 2013 - 12:42 PM

We're kind of at that pre-release phase where we're waiting for it to come out, get full length PVs on the YT channel and see some TV stuff (and hopefully one of those videos where everyone just says "Bokura no Century!"), so in the meantime, head over to Yuppi's g+ page. She's been posting photos from the "Okuba" set the past few days. :)

https://plus.google....390958288/posts

Shame the resolution is so low on the full photos, but there are a lot of nice ones anyway, including whatever this is:lol:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users