• Please log in to reply
128 replies to this topic

#1 Tsurugi_Ken

Tsurugi_Ken

金閣寺見たことない!横山由依です。

• Senpai
  • 1713 posts

Posted 26 April 2013 - 06:38 PM

During the encore for the NMB48 independent concert in Budokan (after the performance for "Oh My God!"), NMB48's 7th single had just been announced (Source).

Release date and links (provided by Krusha):
Amazon Japan:

Ver. A: http://www.amazon.co.jp/dp/B00CI063QA
Ver. B: http://www.amazon.co.jp/dp/B00CI06X92
Ver. C: http://www.amazon.co.jp/dp/B00CI07XVY

HMV:
Ver. A: http://www.hmv.co.jp...定-A-DVD_5418883
Ver. B: http://www.hmv.co.jp...定-B-DVD_5418884
Ver. C: http://www.hmv.co.jp...定-C-DVD_5418886

CDJapan:
Ver. A: http://www.cdjapan.c...?KEY=YRCS-90029
Ver. B: http://www.cdjapan.c...?KEY=YRCS-90030
Ver. C: http://www.cdjapan.c...?KEY=YRCS-90031

Release date: 6/19

Senbatsu lists:

【速報】7thシングルタイトル「僕らのユリイカ」(Bokura no Yuriika/ Our Eureka)
選抜メンバー「小笠原・加藤・小谷・島田・高野・白間・上西・谷川・矢倉・余儀・市川・山田・吉田・薮下・山本・渡辺美」

NMB48 7thシングル
白組『奥歯』(Okuba / Molars / Back teeth)
選抜メンバー「東由樹、岸野里香、山岸奈津美、小笠原茉由、木下春奈、山口夕輝、門脇佳奈子、日下このみ、山田菜々、上枝恵美加、村上文香、山本彩」

NMB48 7thシングル
紅組『野蛮なソフトクリーム』(Yaban na Softcream / Savage Soft-served Icecream)
選抜メンバー「市川美織、黒川葉月、三田麻央、沖田彩華、古賀成美、室加奈子、川上礼奈、小林莉加子、 矢倉楓子、木下百花、近藤里奈、渡辺美優紀」

NMB48 7thシングル
難波鉄砲隊其之参『ひな壇では僕の魅力は生きないんだ』 (Hinadan de wa Boku no Miryoku wa Ikinainda / My charm can't come to life in the gallery seat)
選抜メンバー「赤澤萌乃、渋谷凪咲、村瀬紗英、太田夢莉、白間美瑠、與儀ケイラ、久代梨奈、西村愛華」

Covers (as attached)

Attached Files

#2 satchan

satchan

Kanakichi Senchou

• Senpai
  • 1491 posts

Posted 26 April 2013 - 07:15 PM

Looks like they performed the coupling song as well, had a fairly interesting lineup:

(N) Ogasawara Mayu, Kinoshita Haruna, Kotani Riho, Kondo Rina, Jonishi Kei, Shiroma Miru, Yamada Nana, Yamamoto Sayaka, Yokoyama Yui, Yoshida Akari, Watanabe Miyuki
(M) Kinoshita Momoka, Yagura Fuuko
(BII) Ota Yuuri, Kushiro Rina, Yabushita Shu

(Kaneko had Nana with N :P )

Makes me think they're going to have a Mousou Girlfriend type of tie-in for this single, maybe.

#3 Tsurugi_Ken

Tsurugi_Ken

金閣寺見たことない!横山由依です。

• Senpai
  • 1713 posts

Posted 26 April 2013 - 07:22 PM

That they did. Would be nice if they had an audio sample or something. I'm annoyed that we have to wait for DVDs/Blurays for the overall concert, but oh well. We should be getting the A-side's performance in a month or so at least.

I like how they're really pushing Kushiro as of late. Kinoshita Momoka was once called NMB's secret weapon back when she first entered the fray, then promptly disappeared. Good thing they're bringing her back to the frontline even just for a coupling song.

#4 hitoyou

hitoyou

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1412 posts

Posted 26 April 2013 - 10:03 PM

Momoka... better name her secret weapon than insane weirdo :D She will be on a new radio show together with Sayanee and Keicchi too, so she's getting more and better exposure. 

I approve that Rinacchi will be in on this one, even if it is only a b-side. A bit worried that Uuka may be dropped now though... 

For this single... try to avoid to make every song centered by Sayanee or Milky, seriously, they don't even need to be in the Shiro/Aka-gumi songs. It is the only way to create variation when the original stages seems to be lost forever.

#5 satchan

satchan

Kanakichi Senchou

• Senpai
  • 1491 posts

Posted 26 April 2013 - 11:26 PM

I think this b-side senbatsu is a good sign if you like one of the senbatsu girls who isn't here (Kanakichi, Uuka, Rikanyan, Airi, and Keira is my guess), but a bad sign if you're ready for some senbatsu shake ups. I think there will be five different spots in the main senbatsu so I'm not really worried about Uuka falling out. I did, however, think there might be a 4th gen girl on this single (Aika or Chihiro most likely), but I get the feeling there won't be now unless one of those five girls goes from a senbatsu regular or rotation girl and not even being in the top 21.

I'm definitely excited for Rinacchi and Yuuri. Love seeing them get the opportunity. :D

And it would be nice if we could start shifting Shiro/Aka songs away from Sayanee and Milky to non-senbatsu girls, but yeah, like that'll ever happen. :P

Edit:

I also just started watching Geinin! 2 (just kind of behind), and could the intro theme for it be "Todokana Soude Todoku Mono?" Unless I'm whiffing on another NMB song big time.

#6 TheFicusWithSuperPowers

TheFicusWithSuperPowers

long may she reign

• Senpai
  • 3960 posts

Posted 27 April 2013 - 02:08 PM

Still seeing Nana listed as Team N makes me feel happy...

Can't wait for the new single... NMB48 always have awesome quality singles and I want them to become as popular as AKB or SKE are.... GO!!

iheartsaechanwithtext_zpsa8d1a9eb.jpg

cr: byutaereina and renaismile thank you, both of u.

Graphics thread. Tumblr. Twitter Fanfiction Goodreads

#7 AitorKamei

AitorKamei

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5940 posts

Posted 29 April 2013 - 04:30 PM

NMB48 is the best 48 group for me <3 This group have a lot of interesting girls and their singles always amaze me ^^ I was waiting for this single ^^ It'll be summerish for sure!

32ziadw.jpg

MM: Sato Masaki, Ogata Haruna, Kudo Haruka, Oda Sakura ; ºC: Okai Chisato;

A: Sasaki Rikako,Wada Ayaka, Katsuta Rina ; J=J: Uemura Akari & Kanazawa Tomoko. CGs: Shimamura Uta; KF: Hirose Ayaka, Taguchi Natsumi; TF: Tanimoto Ami, Kishimoto Yumeno

#8 Tsurugi_Ken

Tsurugi_Ken

金閣寺見たことない!横山由依です。

• Senpai
  • 1713 posts

Posted 29 April 2013 - 04:50 PM

With the recent announcements made regarding the cancellation of member concurrency for Yokoyama, and the induction to concurrency for Ichikawa, I wonder if they're still going to use Yokoyama for this single, or if they're going to adjust quickly and have Ichikawa go in there.

Yokoyama was on NMB's front line in Kitagawa Kenji and was also in the cover for the third type of NMB's first album. It seemed like they never really thought about Yokoyama getting the boot at all.

#9 satchan

satchan

Kanakichi Senchou

• Senpai
  • 1491 posts

Posted 29 April 2013 - 05:56 PM

When are the concurrency switches taking place? It doesn't appear they're immediate (at least judging member pages :P ), but I wonder how much NMB management actually knew of this from a time table perspective. They put a lot into Yui and while not really a mistake, I'm sure they expected to have her longer than they did judging on just how engrained she had become in things.

I'd guess this single will feature Yui, but I suppose it would depend on when it's actually coming out. I don't expect her to be written out of Geinin, and the coupling song appears to have been recorded for Geinin and possibly had a video filmed thinking back on some recent activity for members in Okinawa.

Also, it seems there's some Japanese sites saying Kanakichi is in Momoka's place for the coupling song, which seems odd considering Kaneko shared otherwise and Momoka was clearly on the performance. Doesn't make much sense why Kadowaki wouldn't have performed it at Budokan if she was in the lineup. So I'm taking it with a grain of salt until I hear something different.

#10 hitoyou

hitoyou

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1412 posts

Posted 29 April 2013 - 08:24 PM

You could almost get the impression that the sister-groups got screwed big time. The concurrent members looked pretty screwed too by their reactions so I don't know why this happened.. It got so awkward at that stage. Can't see them going all in with this batch of exchange students though, too much uncertainty involved and the reward could be low. No.3 spot in the group for a random member that AKB chooses, not going to happen again... unless the 48-god rules almighty...

The level of apprecaition Yui got amongst the members and fans make me believe that her departure won't be rushed. Probably a front spot for this a-side too.

#11 dev-null

dev-null

#1 Kinoshita Haruna Supporter

• Senpai
  • 2130 posts

Posted 29 April 2013 - 10:56 PM

IMHO, the proper fix would have been to make Yui a permanent NMB48 member and graduate her from AKB, but hey... that is probably "too risky" in the management's point of view. :)

Actually... the whole exchange student stuff should be done with full transfers rather than this half-assed double team memberships (basically like it was done for the JKT48 and SNH48 transfers until now.)

I think the situation was so hastily changed now to attempt to fix the SKE48 situation. Rie obviously wasn't well accepted as SKE48 member for various reasons (by the fans), but if the management would have only 'fixed' SKE48 it would have looked bad for them, like admitting a mistake, you know... so they did a full swipe. Just my theory about the current mess. :)

I'm not entirely sure what Lemon has to do with the Kansai region though (if anything at all?) :)

signature3.png

#12 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 29 April 2013 - 11:40 PM

Yui is a 100% AKB member through and through. Yes, Kyoto and everything, but no - she belongs in AKB.

I disagree that this is a mess. It's something that is overblown due to bias and personal opinions, nothing more. Permanently transfering members across groups and teams would definitely be a mess. But a temporary transfer is like an extended shuffle.

I loathe calling this a situation where the sister-groups got screwed over. Why? How? Because you think Miorin and Minarun are shit members? In this case, due to the two of them obviously not being top level front girls, what about AKB getting Ripopo and Annya? Those definitely aren't top level front girls. Yes, AKB got Milky and Jurina too, but in Jurina's case, she's been in senbatsu since Oogoe Diamond. And it's to be expected considering Akimoto's vision, that sister group members finds their way into senbatsu.

This time around AKB got Fuuchan, Haruppi and Nao, three very popular girls, yet they lack that super-exposure that makes them well known to 'everybody'. Going to AKB can help that. It certainly won't work against them. And as such this both benefits AKB in getting new girls from sister groups, it benefits the girls being transferred as they get valuable experience, but it also benefits their original groups who now have even stronger members in their groups.

Unless we're talking borderline irrational otaku-hate, i.e., anti-behaviour, this can work out splendidly just as any other imaginable mix-up by transfer of whichever girl to whichever team. The reason is they are all Japanese girls in a specific age range, managed by the same company and set of producers following a very specific work philosophy applied to these groups, i.e., the 48 family.

That's why when considering that the girls will most likely try to do their best, as will the teams, and the producers, we will most likely get good results as well.

The first mix wasn't a failure, save for Kitarie's bumpy road in SKE - but recently she was warming up quite well in SKE, with the girls considering her just as much a full-fledged SKE member as themselves (just watch Budokan concert for reactions from them and her).

The permanent transfers of Sasshii and Rabutan are different. Different due to circumstances, both over a longer period of time, and sudden unexpected circumstances.

Rabutan was arguably stagnating quite a lot in AKB, with nothing to offer and nowhere to go. By sending her permanently to HKT, she goes from being the growing up loli, to the most senior member in the group - a veritable granny, hilariously enough. Thus she takes on the role that Nacchan, Shihonabe, and in particular CinDy had - when going from Team A - to Team B. And this gives her ample opportunity to grow quite a lot. We know very well how important CinDy for instance, was to Team B.

As for Sasshii, whatever was the original reasoning for her transfer to HKT is hard to know now but (though we can easily speculate of course), her development from a rather unknown undergirl that mostly hardcore fans followed, to becoming hetare queen, and from there on out becoming super-skilled as a host, MC, variety talent, and more has been spectacular. Her team spirit and team dynamics understanding is really something else, and we can see this easily in HKT. That she became co-theater manager was a hilarious shock, but it's actually understandable.

So, while these temporary transfers aren't as "drastic" as the two HKT transfers, they still serve a purpose. And it's both on an individual level (the members themselves), and on a team/group level. Call it cross-pollination if you're botanically inclined.

In the end I think they can shuffle with any one member from any one team to any group they see fit, and it can still be good, depending on how they execute it.

#13 satchan

satchan

Kanakichi Senchou

• Senpai
  • 1491 posts

Posted 30 April 2013 - 12:34 AM

The only thing I'm really unhappy about with this is that it just kind of feels like...why are we doing this, really? You bring Yui in, make her a focused part of the group, and she's gone, just like that. I get that it's supposed to be temporary, but why are we going out of our way to make someone like Yui one of the front girls of the group instead of actually giving greater position to someone who's going to be in the group for the long haul?

I guess that's a circular argument since it's been happening with AKB for forever and will continue to happen for forever, but eh. I'm not really a fan of it outside of the election or janken singles. I get the feeling if I were a fan when "Oogoe Diamond" came out, I wouldn't have been too pleased about a sister group member being in the senbatsu. :P

All in all, I'm positive I'll look back on Miorin's time in NMB fondly, so I'm not worried about that. She was my favorite Team 4 member until I saw Ricchan perform (which was like two days after she was promoted), so I'm excited to see how she does with Team N. It will take some time to get over Yui being gone whenever she goes back to being a full time AKB member though. That won't change.

#14 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 30 April 2013 - 12:42 AM

Right. 

There were quite strong reactions towards Jurina for example, at the time of Oogoe Diamond. I do understand the issue with when people finally have accepted or gotten used to a member transferred to another team, she's transferred back. Yeah it's like "Wait what?" but ... well, we knew it was gonna happen.

#15 hitoyou

hitoyou

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1412 posts

Posted 30 April 2013 - 01:11 AM

And now Krusha it is you who should calm down a bit :D This is mainly about Yui and Rie.

We have no clue about what was going on behind the scenes where a camera can't reach. But as I see it, NMB/SKE-management misunderstood and misjudged these collaborations gravely. Sure, they might not even have any other option but to comply and give them a 100% quality push. Would things still play out the same if they had known that this was only for a few months? No, probably not at least. 

Yui became a cornerstone of NMB and now she is abruptly being told to leave. She didn't seem to enjoy the news, the girls didn't seem to enjoy the news. Same goes for Rie and SKE... after all the turbulence that this caused she started to feel at home and got strong bonds with the members. Heck... she was even part of the new SKE and was transfered to Team KII by SKE-managment... and pulled out abruptly by someone who had other plans for her.

The sister-groups got screwed big time, can't see it in any other light. Again, are they willing to build the group around these new girls this time around when they know that it will only be for a few months this time too?

Akimoto creates sister groups to speard the 48-interest and then brings the top members to AKB senbatsu for great profit... sister groups have not been working this way until now. 

What if NMB, SKE, HKT got to pick their own favourite members from any group to participate in singles. Quite funny to see how that would play out. Which member and image.

...darn i'm so tired right now that i don't know if it even is readable

#16 Tsurugi_Ken

Tsurugi_Ken

金閣寺見たことない!横山由依です。

• Senpai
  • 1713 posts

Posted 30 April 2013 - 02:59 AM

Yeah SKE and NMB management didn't see this coming. The SKE fanbase is very hard to please because they're so territorial and fierce with supporting their "home ground" like they would in Japanese baseball, so it was definitely going to take more than several months for Kitahara to get them on her side. She finally just started making progress and it all got cut short so quickly and abruptly that all she could do was cry.

For NMB, it was the first time they've had someone from AKB coming over too. Yokoyama got through her hurdle easier because of her personality and hard work, and pretty much all the girls she came in contact with ended up liking her really quickly. The fans themselves welcomed her and were ok with her being promoted on the same line as Yamada, and always cheered loudly when she came over for a visit to the NMB theater to perform. With the positive vibe and the management's promotion, everything was going smoothly for both the management and Yokoyama herself. Then the announcement happened.

It basically slapped away all the hard work from both the management and the girls.

They should've given both girls more time or at least told the management and the girls themselves about the possibility of this happening beforehand because they practically got caught off-guard and wasted a lot of invested time, emotion and money. And they also pissed off quite a few fans.

#17 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 30 April 2013 - 05:50 AM

Actually ... looking at this ...
I am seeing a difference in fan opinion base on each person fandom ..

Its actually ok news if you are a fan that see AKB48 group as a big family ..
and you support and like all the 48 sister group with near equal love ..

but its seem to be a bad news only for those who love 1 or 2 of the sister group so much and have little regards for the other sister groups ... basically if you got a problem with them calling themselves "AKB48 group" as a collective then you are in trouble ..

I honest opinion is .. please do not dwell on one sister group fighting another sister group ..
You got to always understand that they are one big family ...
yes .. they can go for personal achievement like NMB48 bid for Kohaku ... but you got to realise that AKB48 and SKE48 and even HKT48 are not the enemy ..

for me  ... my AKB48 group is NMB48 ..

I was a bit caught up with HKT48 ... but I would always come home to the one that I find most suited for me ..LOL

I would like to see what direction would Miorin play in NMB48 ...

Its an opportunity for a fresh new look and concept in NMB48 ...

I am looking forward to the single ... hope to get plenty of good songs ...

I would probably get emo with the senbatsu selection again ... but its the usual .. lol

#18 vutt

vutt

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2529 posts

Posted 30 April 2013 - 06:10 AM

Actually ... looking at this ...
I am seeing a difference in fan opinion base on each person fandom ..

Its actually ok news if you are a fan that see AKB48 group as a big family ..

I saw pretty upset girls on stage. I don't know about you, but in my book it can't be OK.

#19 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 30 April 2013 - 06:26 AM

^ ..lol

that night .. we see many girls upset ... and we do see many girls in joy too ..
we have seen this thousands of time ... but it usually end well most of the time ...

like when they moved Jurina and Miyuki to AKB48 ... it looked like the end of the world for the girls ..
Jurina even fell ill ... but now we see how they grow to be ... they can now more than hold their own and becoming a pillar of strength for the whole AKB48 group ..

Got to love AKB48 group :D ...

#20 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 30 April 2013 - 01:46 PM

vutt, 

So many things can make the girls cry, or be upset. Graduation announcements, team shuffles, group transfer exchanges, not being in senbatsu/undergirls etc., and so on. 

These aren't really life or death situations though. First time this announcement of transfer exchanges took place, there was an equal amount of pretty upset girls on stage, but it turned out just fine. And then of course remember the Budokan shuffle of 2009? Same thing.

I just view it as a little drama, not much else. Of course it hurts them to have teams torn apart, or see close friends leave the team, but they are not permanently separated or anything. And I do believe the friendships they form in old teams and new teams just help making the teams and groups even stronger, instead of being too isolated.

And yeah Ares13, I have seen comments on some Western forums, that really denigrate the other teams / groups.

Just look at some of the reactions to Nana going to Team M - a decision she wanted before it was announced - because she wanted to improve both herself, but also the others. So reactions were sort of like "wtf do I have to pay attention to that team now?" and comments making it seem like Team M is shit.

And same thing now from some people, with regards to the new batch of transfer exchanges (either towards girls or teams/groups). 

And the funny thing is, when these transferees are announced returning to their original positions, I guess there will be same amount of complaints again, all over :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users