• Please log in to reply
45 replies to this topic

#21 Blu-Cherri

Blu-Cherri

Selfish shooting star, Make my wish come true

• Senpai
  • 5673 posts

Posted 13 May 2013 - 01:53 AM

I'm actually surprised that tano's video didn't get some more views than that.

E67uDCX.jpg?1

#22 hitoyou

hitoyou

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1412 posts

Posted 02 June 2013 - 10:25 PM

Waaa... so behind with things lately :D

Last weeks numbers:

1. Shimazaki Haruka - Animeiku.......213,760 ...the counter showed 186,106 in this Eizo center video, impressive jump :D

2. Kojima Haruna - My Pet.................87,470

3. Takahashi Minami - Ink painting....48,751

4. Matsui Sakiko - Backwards piano..29,760

No competition at all. Paru's video was crap but took an easy victory. 

-------------------------------

-Haachan... You can't deny that it looks like the real thing, a bit crude maybe :D

-Sayaka... performing a Rakugo, a short funny story. Fails to present herself in the correct way :lol:

-Annin... eating spicy food, like a boss! There aren't any middle ground for these videos, either you overreact like crazy or you eat with determination. Annin ate the spiciest food in that resturant with determination :lol:

-Yukirin... gives you a bunch of winks during Aitakatta :D That double one was great :lol: Much better than her previous videos.

Yukirin wins this week, cheap tactics but it works.

I don't get it why they still rank all the old videos in a top 10. The oldest ones got 7 weeks of head start so the new videos won't stand a chance. Go by weekly numbers instead, fair and interesting.

#23 dev-null

dev-null

#1 Kinoshita Haruna Supporter

• Senpai
  • 2130 posts

Posted 03 June 2013 - 02:03 AM

-Yukirin... gives you a bunch of winks during Aitakatta :D That double one was great :lol: Much better than her previous videos.

So the idea there was that she lures you (the viewer) to that double bed? What kind of kinky stuff does that suggests? Actually that's rather up-front, not even a hint of suggestion anymore.

signature3.png

#24 droopy10

droopy10

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1267 posts

Posted 03 June 2013 - 02:24 AM

Well the casual fan probably doesn't watch this show or go on the youtube site too often

#25 gryzze

gryzze

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1443 posts

Posted 09 June 2013 - 10:46 PM

I guess they didn't have time to show Abe Maria's video but it has been uploaded along with the rest:

http://www.youtube.c...ct0ar8qk3LkUecs

#26 dev-null

dev-null

• Senpai
  • 2130 posts

Posted 09 June 2013 - 10:50 PM

"Unfortunately, this video is not available in Germany because it may contain music for which GEMA has not granted the respective music rights." — that's Germany for you! :) It's so stupid. The block isn't even working properly, it's just annoying.

Anyway...
now I'm hungry for some ramen too :)

signature3.png

#27 Tsurugi_Ken

Tsurugi_Ken

金閣寺見たことない!横山由依です。

• Senpai
  • 1713 posts

Posted 10 June 2013 - 12:28 AM

You should really move out of Germany someday. I can only imagine all how frustrating it must be not being able to watch anything at all from Youtube especially when that's where most of the group's official videos are archived.

#28 gryzze

gryzze

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1443 posts

Posted 13 June 2013 - 11:32 AM

I can't wait to see the result of this :)

#29 gryzze

gryzze

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1443 posts

Posted 18 June 2013 - 02:12 PM

#30 hitoyou

hitoyou

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1412 posts

Posted 30 June 2013 - 10:53 PM

- Well, the last video of todays Eizo Center with Abe was a different way to find out about things :D  How sceptical I am when the scissors are used but I see the potential of something good.

- And that Yume no Kawa video... so stupid... can't stop laughing. The last epic touch if Oya had picked up Komorin and walked out of that scene :lol: 

- Sakura vs Theme park attraction :D Cute and stuff. 

- Haruppi's magic video was something I could be without though... not very entertaining sadly.

HKT invasion :D

#31 hitoyou

hitoyou

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1412 posts

Posted 21 July 2013 - 10:11 PM

This show is a every other week show for me. Excellent and then dead boring and then back to entertaining again.

- Aanya letting the russian madness flow:

- Sand art with Wakaharu

This is becoming the property of HKT? :D

#32 pink-ku

pink-ku

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1783 posts

Posted 27 July 2013 - 12:53 AM

Amazing...

#33 hitoyou

hitoyou

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1412 posts

Posted 11 August 2013 - 10:48 PM

They should make a change for this show...

Sasshi reacts to Yukirins's workout videos only. 

And... Young lady

kslTPAz.jpg

How about you go and change into something more appropriate

:D

#34 dev-null

dev-null

• Senpai
  • 2130 posts

Posted 11 August 2013 - 11:41 PM

I didn't know what "Dubstep" is without looking it up on the Internet first, so Sasshi probably has no clue either about it! :)

Anyway... perhaps stupid question... in the ranking at the start of the episodes they show a video with Sakura in some kind of water-slide thingy. Any idea in which episode they showed this (unless they didn't)? Somehow I must have missed it.

/edit
Somehow I don't find Yukirin's videos very interesting. It feels like they try to make her into a second Meetan? What's next? She shows up in a (golden) bikini on stage during some concert? :D

signature3.png

#35 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 12 August 2013 - 01:29 AM

Actually chances are that Sasshii does have a clue.

She does listen to music, and dubstep, well at least the bastardized and popularized version of it known as brostep (derogatory term, by the way), is all too well known to most people who listen to popular music.

In fact the very opening of an AKB48 medley shown on an MTV music show that was MC'ed by the AKB48 girls some years ago, was dubstep-inspired. Artists such as Skrillex and others have made the brostep variety of dubstep a well-known sound to most people. It's sort of unfortunate, because dubstep is, or at least was, a very interesting genre which had a lot to offer, but the brostep variety is sort of like showing you a kitchen fridge, full of delicious meals, ingredients and so on, but only focusing on cake. Cake all the time! Cake 24/7. Yes cake might be awesome, but too much cake makes you sick and wanting to throw up.

If you look into dubstep as a genre, the old school non-brostep variety of dubstep, from artists such as Burial, Skream, Mala, Loefah, Benga, Digital Mystikz, etc. you will find a vastly different animal from today's Skrillex sounding "dubstep" artists :)

But yes, I really do agree with you on Yukirin. She has somehow for me, been the most boring AKB48 member for years. There's nothing "wrong" about her per se, and I don't hate her or anything. But she is the epitomy of boring when it comes to idols for me. She could probably be wearing tight yogapants with no underwear on for her next Eizo Center appearance, in various interesting yoga-postures, and I'd be just as bored as I am with the current videos. I don't know why really. I've tried, but it doesn't work.

As for Sakura's water slide I can't recall what episode.

#36 pink-ku

pink-ku

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1783 posts

Posted 12 August 2013 - 01:54 AM

Sakura has 2 videos on riding coaster on a theme park. The second one that went thru a water pool and she got soaking wet.

宮脇咲良
放送日時:AKB映像センター 2013年7月14日

#37 hitoyou

hitoyou

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1412 posts

Posted 13 August 2013 - 10:39 PM

That Yukirin diss :D ...but Sasshi's reactions are too entertaining. She is definitely troubled but can't really tell us what's on her mind,  Can't stop now :lol:

Appreciate the recommendations, I listened to a few works each of Burial, Skream and Mala. Well, this was a lot more laidback and actually very nice :D Skream was by far the closest to the Skrillex sound out of these three, Burial and Mala almost seemed to belong to another genre.

All these genres and new sub-genres that constantly turnes into something else... would be boring if nothing ever changed. Sometimes it goes wrong though :D

#38 pink-ku

pink-ku

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1783 posts

Posted 01 September 2013 - 10:06 PM

This week in the program, 9/1

Mirukii chapuchapu... :good:

Jurina exercise... she looks thin..

#39 hitoyou

hitoyou

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1412 posts

Posted 01 September 2013 - 11:19 PM

Chapuchapu got this huge advantage over, almost, anything else :D

This extreme close up is really nice. Hello, can you see me?

Spoiler

Jurina... Just about zero interest for me here. 

Paru should stop putting these awful animake videos on YouTube and go for cosplay only.

Sakiko ends this week with something nice. I would love to see her challange another instrument though, 

Stop walking around dammit, the piano is shiny...

Yeah... and Sayaka's video got over 1 million views :D

#40 Tsurugi_Ken

Tsurugi_Ken

金閣寺見たことない!横山由依です。

• Senpai
  • 1713 posts

Posted 02 September 2013 - 12:36 AM

Let's just say I have the Watanabe Miyuki video in 720p saved in my hard drive.

What's funny is that the longer version of the video that's available on Youtube is actually 2 minutes longer than what was shown on TV.

Glorious I say.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users