• Please log in to reply
640 replies to this topic

#621 Moklar

Moklar

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 883 posts

Posted 15 October 2017 - 10:08 AM

I have heard Mizuho will continue idol though, which is nice. Would like to see her again.

I'm a bit surprised. So she left Mamono because...she felt she didn't really fit in, or...?

When she said it a while ago it seemed like she had been missing rehearsals and such so I'm assuming she's either unreliable or has some kind of health issue.

#622 buttazone

buttazone

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 76 posts

Posted 16 October 2017 - 05:35 AM

I thought when Mizuho left BRGH she intended to leave the entertainment biz altogether, only to have second thoughts when she got recruited by Natsu no Mamono?

Check out this recent video of Kai and Rere from TTTs performing a couple of Bellring songs with Anna-chan (now of CY8ER), Kanra (now Yoneko) and Ayano (Clock&Botan)

Mizuho is tragically absent, but even so it's quite a reunion (even though most of them are still labelmates). I really think this kind of group suits Ayano better than her solo project. I promise that's the last time I'll post my opinion about Clock&Botan, I really do think it has potential, but it's not there yet.

#623 VizMajor

VizMajor

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 540 posts

Posted 11 November 2017 - 07:30 AM

"There's something behind" music video just released!

#624 VizMajor

VizMajor

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 540 posts

Posted 25 December 2017 - 09:08 PM

Well this is very devastating. My favorite Karin-chan will graduate from There There Theres. She finds it very difficult dealing with both school & idol activities.

https://twitter.com/...290369297551361

https://twitter.com/...278208777129984

#625 wattstax

wattstax

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 47 posts

Posted 26 December 2017 - 01:43 PM

Yea, I have heard :( Only met her twice.
So what does this mean? On 31st the new member will be introduced. Does the group then continue as 4-piece or will they introduce more than one member?

Favourite Idol: Yanagisawa Ayano
Favourite Groups: BELLRING Girls Heart affiliates, PASSPO, Party Rockets GT

#626 tokyoblackhole

tokyoblackhole

9th gen member

• Banned
  • 9 posts

Posted 28 December 2017 - 08:32 PM

those are unfortunate news, it feels like Mei is the only one of the new generation of members who has fully integrated into the group imo. I'm hoping the new girl won't follow the same path as Karin & Saeki.

☆ 稲場愛香 神推し ☆
小片リサ • 室田瑞希 • 森戸知沙希 • 江口紗耶
新垣里沙 ▪ 工藤遥 ▪ 小川麗奈 ▪ 菅谷梨沙子

+ Bis • There There Theres • GANG PARADE • NGT48 • 欅坂46 • sora tob sakana • 3776

#627 wattstax

wattstax

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 47 posts

Posted 29 December 2017 - 07:42 AM

With Anna, Saeki and Karin there were 3 members, who only stayed for a short time, but for different reasons. But that is nothing rare in idol-business. It was a difficult lesson for me though. Luckily girls like Re-Re keep the group identity alive.

#628 specktater

specktater

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 154 posts

Posted 29 December 2017 - 08:49 AM

There There Theres (and of course BRGH) are probably my favorite non-H!P group and I hope the addition of the new girl(s) goes smoothly. It's good that almost all their lives are on YouTube, so we should get to see her/them not long after they debut.

#629 asiamiles

asiamiles

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 190 posts

Posted 30 December 2017 - 06:11 AM

With Anna, Saeki and Karin there were 3 members, who only stayed for a short time, but for different reasons. But that is nothing rare in idol-business. It was a difficult lesson for me though. Luckily girls like Re-Re keep the group identity alive.

But their 'identity' is actually still that of BRGH. It's a problem that I think TTTs still haven't really been able to overcome, though I thought them much improved and getting there when I saw them last month. Now another setback? I hope they can overcome it and become their own group, but they could do with a period of stabilization and this is the 'idol business' and, as we're seeing, members may depart at any time for whatever reason.

#630 wattstax

wattstax

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 47 posts

Posted 30 December 2017 - 12:22 PM

I agree, the identity is still the same. Do you feel that the new songs are helping in creating a difference?

#631 wattstax

wattstax

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 47 posts

Posted 31 December 2017 - 12:19 PM

Wow, what relevations!! What is your take on all what is going on now in Aqbi?! Yoneko, Ayano, Mizuho...

#632 tokyoblackhole

tokyoblackhole

9th gen member

• Banned
  • 9 posts

Posted 31 December 2017 - 01:35 PM

that could be funny if Ayano ends up by recruiting both Yoneko & Mizuho in her new group

☆ 稲場愛香 神推し ☆
小片リサ • 室田瑞希 • 森戸知沙希 • 江口紗耶
新垣里沙 ▪ 工藤遥 ▪ 小川麗奈 ▪ 菅谷梨沙子

+ Bis • There There Theres • GANG PARADE • NGT48 • 欅坂46 • sora tob sakana • 3776

#633 wattstax

wattstax

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 47 posts

Posted 31 December 2017 - 02:43 PM

Seems like Ayano is not that pleased about Mizuho returning though ;) I am glad, Mizuho is back, but still oppose her decision back then.
But Yoneko not being an idol anymore... ;_;

#634 atmospherium

atmospherium

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 398 posts

Posted 31 December 2017 - 08:00 PM

There are more plot twists to this story than I can keep up with. Will TTTs change their name? Maybe to something starting with Bell...?

#635 VizMajor

VizMajor

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 540 posts

Posted 31 December 2017 - 08:12 PM

Yoneko-chan graduating from MIGMA SHELTER is really the biggest news to me. Mizuho's return seemed a bit more likely after all the events that transpired. Great to see her back but TTTs really needs to have a girl who can project the type of vocal tone that Karin-chan had who really turned out to be their strongest vocalist. Mizuho is a great idol & her vocals work with the Bellheart material but not so much with TTTs recent work such as "IKENIE" and "There's something behind".

Yoneko/Kanra had been in my top favorite idols of all time ever since she joined Bellheart in March 2015. Best of luck to her in all she does though. I think she would be a great voice actress and would love to see her future work.

#636 Moklar

Moklar

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 883 posts

Posted 01 January 2018 - 01:40 AM

I was standing in the back (since wattstax said he saw me on the live feed) but never have I heard that many EHHHH's before, many people were like in a state of shock :omg:

#637 wattstax

wattstax

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 47 posts

Posted 01 January 2018 - 09:13 AM

Well, Mizuho may be Bellha, but Re-Re is TTTs. lol
No idea how Mizuho‘s return will change the group. In my view TTTs has a different approach. I hope she will behave as the kouhai, that Meicha joked about.

Agree on the vocals of Karin. Good observation!

Moklar, you mean EH for Mizuho or Yoneko graduation?

#638 Moklar

Moklar

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 883 posts

Posted 01 January 2018 - 05:11 PM

Mizuho

#639 wattstax

wattstax

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 47 posts

Posted 02 January 2018 - 02:51 PM

WTF Yoneko?!?
https://twitter.com/...156955394064384

Probably drank too hard, now that she is a grown-up, lol

#640 asiamiles

asiamiles

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 190 posts

Posted 05 January 2018 - 11:49 AM

Yoneko's bust out is no big surprise, and I think we'll see her continue her career in the spotlight...it's easy to picture her fronting a pretty wild band.

I half expected Mizuho to return to the company after leaving Mamono but  I wonder will they contemplate switching the name back to BRGH - as a commercial move it certainly makes sense - as like wattstax I don't really see her as a TTT, with the group having moved on? On the other hand, as someone who never understood the name change from BRGH to TTT in the first place, now it's been done I'm not sure it would be a good idea to switch back, though at least the old t-shirts would immediately become current again!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users