Photo

[CONCERT] NMB48 Request Hour 2013 (13/04/18)

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#1 tomi

tomi

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 111 posts

Posted 18 April 2013 - 12:48 PM

NMB48
Request Hour Best Setlist 2013 Best 30 (NMB48リクエストアワーセットリスト2013ベスト30)
2013/04/18

30. Mattemashita, shingakki
30. NMB48
29. Teppen Tottande
MC
28. Saigo no katarushisu
27. Junjou U - 19
26. Koike
MC
25. Mousou Girlfriend
24. Tengoku Yarou
MC
23. Virginity
MC
22. Shinkirou
20. Rider
20. Namekuji Heart
19. Dazai Osamu wo Yonda Ka?
MC
18. Renai Higai Todoke
17. Sunahama De Pistol
16. Almond Croissant Keikaku
15. 12/31
14. Itoshiki Natasha
MC
13. Zetsumetsu Kurokami Shoujo
12. Mikazuki no Senaka
11. Nandeyanen, Idol
MC
12. Mikazuki no Senaka
11. Nande ya nen, idol
10. Oh my God!
9. Hoshizora no Caravan
8. Fuyushougun no Regret
7. Nagiichi
6. Kitagawa Kenji
5. HA!
MC
4. Warukii
3. Jungle Gym

MC
2. Seishun no Lap Time
1. Kesshou

photos:
Q66wIa6s.jpg HqKj4iRs.jpg z8dCEy0s.jpg ljE0itxs.jpg w2RanXbs.jpg AdMf6Cms.jpg
k2tp7b5s.jpg vwCjnH6s.jpg U6df5Vys.jpg Z6xeYSEs.jpg TQNZU0xs.jpg feAGvNus.jpg
E2Jka96s.jpg l7W7IL7s.jpg bXIBJJTs.jpg j8OhVC6s.jpg X3azOlUs.jpg
kIhsajGs.jpg SWLsGkPs.jpg lc1WhaKs.jpg 6Psq3Scs.jpg MOyA85vs.jpg
zotVK8Zs.jpg y02JtpVs.jpg RPW9dNUs.jpg MCfiaQGs.jpg

g0apePi.jpg

#2 gryzze

gryzze

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1443 posts

Posted 18 April 2013 - 01:04 PM

I voted for Kesshou for Ainyan's sake. So happy for her :)

Not sure if this is correct, but at the end they announced Yamada Nana's transfer to Team M.

#3 satchan

satchan

Kanakichi Senchou

• Senpai
  • 1491 posts

Posted 18 April 2013 - 01:12 PM

Not surprised Kesshou made it, I am surprised Sayanee and Milky were 3 & 4 though. Seishun no Lap Time has some ridiculous power! Was hoping Nandeyanen, Idol could break the top 10, but 11 is fine.

God, I hope this Nana transfer isn't true. My heart can't take it.

#4 tomi

tomi

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 111 posts

Posted 18 April 2013 - 01:13 PM

^ yes

Koga Narumi, Nishimura Aika promoted to team N
Yamada Nana transfer to team M

g0apePi.jpg

#5 satchan

satchan

Kanakichi Senchou

• Senpai
  • 1491 posts

Posted 18 April 2013 - 01:25 PM

Ahhhuhhhh, Nana......

Not too surprised with Naru, but Aika? That's very fast. Really looking forward to seeing her in N.

#6 Tsurugi_Ken

Tsurugi_Ken

金閣寺見たことない!横山由依です。

• Senpai
  • 1713 posts

Posted 18 April 2013 - 02:43 PM

Yeah I think it's a bit too fast to have Nishimura promoted, as other girls have been waiting in line for a long time now. Happy that at least Koga managed to get promoted though (if I recall, Shinohara named her as the successor to the whole "high tension" thing too, so I sort of expected her going to team N).

Yamada to team M though... wonder what went behind that decision?

Also, happy that Ren'ai Higai Todoke, Namekuji Heart and Waruki- all made it in, but I was hoping for Waruki- to be at least top 3. Oh well.

#7 gryzze

gryzze

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1443 posts

Posted 18 April 2013 - 07:45 PM

#8 chocolatmenthe

chocolatmenthe

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 303 posts

Posted 18 April 2013 - 09:32 PM

Seishun no Lap Time is forever super loved !

I was wondering which solo would be first, Sayaka's or Milky's ^^

The pink dresses on the 3rd picture from the left on the second row are super cute, which song are they for ?

Idols are keeping me young since 2006.

#9 hitoyou

hitoyou

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1412 posts

Posted 18 April 2013 - 09:59 PM

Nana...wow. This caught everyone off guard, I don't think they expected such a huge surprise at the end of RH. I mean this was an Ainyan moment and then things went crazy.

I see why they want to spread the power of 1st gen to other teams but she is such an irreplaceble member. An original stage without Nana getting a unit, without her not even being on stage is so wrong. Yet another loss for Team N but it will make people look elsewhere and find that sweet NMB-pleasure can be found in other teams too. Team M will probably become a real force to be reconed with now and Team N have many members that will get a chance to take a step forward and showcase their capacity. 

Nana hasn't really made any proper comment about this though... need to know more from her.

Naru will be a nice contribution to Team N, I have no worries. Aika was not an obvious choice, it will be interesting to she her in Team N. 

They put Chihiro in Geinin2 but didn't promote her, that was odd. As always, Yuumin, how I want to see her as a member of a team already.

A nice side effect of this could even be a Team BII boost as previously blind people will be able to see again and discover other teams. There are too many awesome girls in Team BII.

Was there a ranking of NMB songs too? Oh...

Unit songs for the stages will always be of great importance when fans want to show their support for their special girl and therefore it is painful that nothing original have been presented yet. Nandeyanen, Idol is the closest to a stage unit song that NMB ever came and Haru/Kanakichi fans are not holding back :D

Therefore it is interesting to see that Fuuchan fans chose Fuyushougun no Regret over Zannen Shoujo.

Sayanee and Milky, of course it would be this close agian... :D This time Sayanee just ahead of Milky.

Team BII fans put Almond Croissant Keikaku on a nice 16th spot. Good for the girls, good for everyone :D

Seishin no Laptime... almost where it belongs, but 2nd place is not bad.

Congratulatins to Ainyan and 1st place :D

It would have been nice if Buko ha Matteru was found on the list above...

#10 satchan

satchan

Kanakichi Senchou

• Senpai
  • 1491 posts

Posted 18 April 2013 - 10:56 PM

Seishun no Lap Time is forever super loved !

I was wondering which solo would be first, Sayaka's or Milky's ^^

The pink dresses on the 3rd picture from the left on the second row are super cute, which song are they for ?

"Namekuji Heart." They're super idol-y, which makes sense since it's the super idol senbatsu.  :lol:

Naru will be a nice contribution to Team N, I have no worries. Aika was not an obvious choice, it will be interesting to she her in Team N. 

They put Chihiro in Geinin2 but didn't promote her, that was odd. As always, Yuumin, how I want to see her as a member of a team already.

A nice side effect of this could even be a Team BII boost as previously blind people will be able to see again and discover other teams. There are too many awesome girls in Team BII.

It would have been nice if Buko ha Matteru was found on the list above...

I don't know if Aika is that big of a stretch to be the first fourth gen promoted. I know a lot of people have been excited about Chihiro, but Aika seemed to be pretty polished from what I've seen of her compared to other girls in her generation. She may have been promoted too quickly (this is Akicha territory), but I always had the feeling she'd be the first fourth gen girl to get a senbatsu spot, though that'd been a little less obvious recently with Chihiro. Now they just need to get her (and the rest of fourth gen) some Google+ profiles!  ^^;

I'm pretty skeptical about this helping BII at all. If they really wanted to help BII, they could've moved Nana there instead of M. This does give M a sort of credibility it needs (though, it didn't need credibility to people who are smart :P ), so it should help them out a lot, but I imagine Nana in M gives any incentive for people who aren't already to go out of their way for BII.

And "Boku wa Matteru" was the only song from Zetsumetsu to not make the ranking. That's a bit of a surprise. What a powerhouse single it still is! :D At least my dearest Team N will always live on forever on that single even though they'll continue to change and evolve. :)

#11 dev-null

dev-null

#1 Kinoshita Haruna Supporter

• Senpai
  • 2130 posts

Posted 19 April 2013 - 12:05 AM

The Nana move is really weird. Perhaps there's a grain of truth to the rumors from back then?

signature3.png

#12 Amoz

Amoz

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 2054 posts

Posted 19 April 2013 - 12:38 AM

^ Why is there a need for it to be anything else than strengthening Team M?

Internet killed common sense.

#13 Tsurugi_Ken

Tsurugi_Ken

金閣寺見たことない!横山由依です。

• Senpai
  • 1713 posts

Posted 19 April 2013 - 12:44 AM

Because conspiracy theorists.

#14 satchan

satchan

Kanakichi Senchou

• Senpai
  • 1491 posts

Posted 19 April 2013 - 02:07 AM

I do think this is a strange move, even when trying to "strengthen Team M." The rumored stuff happened so long ago that I'd have a hard time believing it is still so fresh as to cause enough problems that would force something like this at this point in time however, so I would lean more towards it simply strengthening Team M.

But if the plan is to strengthen Team M, why couldn't they have just placed Yui in Team M to begin with? Was it that important to the growth of NMB that she be see rubbing elbows on stage with Sayanee and Milky or not be on a "lesser team?" Or did management literally have no idea Ayanyan, who had completely fallen off the grid after her injury, was going to graduate like a day after Yui was promoted to Team N?

I think it's fair to question the reasoning behind this, even in relation to things that happen privately, but at the same time fair to take it at face value and just assume this is one of those quirky *48 things. it doesn't really matter in the end; Nana's exposure shouldn't take a hit, she'll bring awareness to Team M, can form a comedy trio with the other baa-chans, and it shakes up the group a lot by just shifting around three members. It's also hard to say for sure that this will be a one time move. Who knows what's in store for Budokan?

#15 Tsurugi_Ken

Tsurugi_Ken

金閣寺見たことない!横山由依です。

• Senpai
  • 1713 posts

Posted 19 April 2013 - 02:20 AM

I think the calendar image of her alongside Shimada and Murakami was a hint. lol

Anyway, they couldn't do that to Yokoyama, as she had just finished mastering the team N Dareka no Tame ni revival theater performance set list.

#16 dev-null

dev-null

#1 Kinoshita Haruna Supporter

• Senpai
  • 2130 posts

Posted 19 April 2013 - 03:48 PM

Hmm... is someone able to download the videos the girls have posted after the event?

All I get is this *$&%§* circular arrow symbol. I gave it time and I tried with different browsers, just in case, but no change.

https://plus.google....sts/36Vp4hdTVyr

https://plus.google....sts/Gixg6AL4EH6

signature3.png

#17 Tsurugi_Ken

Tsurugi_Ken

金閣寺見たことない!横山由依です。

• Senpai
  • 1713 posts

Posted 19 April 2013 - 03:57 PM

Oh, you can't watch these videos because the upload failed in the middle of the upload process, or because even despite the upload completing the video itself isn't acknowledged by the server.

Happens a lot to Kodama and Watanabe Miyuki too.

#18 satchan

satchan

Kanakichi Senchou

• Senpai
  • 1491 posts

Posted 19 April 2013 - 04:03 PM

It doesn't help that management does the video uploading, so something like that isn't an easy fix. Yuppi's video got reuploaded, so it can be watched, but Kanakichi doesn't appear too concerned with it, haha. :lol:

#19 hitoyou

hitoyou

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1412 posts

Posted 19 April 2013 - 08:51 PM

The real conspiracy revolves around Ota Pro and Not yet :D

A translaton of Sayanee's G+ comment right after the RH 

http://48-family.tum...thoughts-on-the

https://plus.google....sts/PfYaNtwrz1g

Could be that a big shuffle was discussed but this wasn't the right time for it to happen. Something major might be in the works for later though after they evaluated the results of this temporary(?) transfer.

Is she hinting a new stage? Lets go into heavy speculation mode and claim that Sayanee actually knows stuff about this... SKE did a complete shuffle because all three teams are going to get original stages. This is not the case for NMB, only Team N will get one.

M members talkes positive about new M and Team BII members all wants us to check out Emichi's G+ https://plus.google....sts/YVia2CYRUEM ...So they are showing unity and stuff...

Always reliable and stable NMB48 :lol: Can't help but to love it <3

#20 gryzze

gryzze

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1443 posts

Posted 19 April 2013 - 08:59 PM

^ What's that about Ota Pro and Not yet?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users