• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#21 Tsurugi_Ken

Tsurugi_Ken

金閣寺見たことない!横山由依です。

• Senpai
  • 1713 posts

Posted 12 May 2013 - 02:42 PM

Oh, the broadcasts are only 15~20 minutes per day, and are broadcasted from Mondays to Wednesdays every week only, so they don't really take much time to listen to (but are still pretty nice to listen to either way). The show itself is pre-recorded as the girls can't show up to the studio to have live broadcasts because of their other responsibilities, so they record the three episodes in one sitting and talk about topics that are supposed to happen on the days the broadcasts are to be aired.

Also, the Youtube/Nico Douga posters are very reliable in terms of timeliness and quality so they're really the best option for people that don't mind waiting.

#22 Tsurugi_Ken

Tsurugi_Ken

金閣寺見たことない!横山由依です。

• Senpai
  • 1713 posts

Posted 19 May 2013 - 01:18 AM

Yup, the most interesting segment so far is Watanabe Miyuki's due to the whole 'lovers' atmosphere and the actual things she shows towards the end of them. Shimazaki's corner is mostly funny because of how candid she is while she works on the themes, and Umeda's corner was actually really funny when they left her with a few blank scripts (otherwise it was somewhat plain).

The guessing games are nice, but too infrequent, and the songs are mostly bad (though I like Guutara Mama because of Watanabe and the lyrics).

You can tell that the production team could definitely do better with the composition and attention to detail, but I guess they don't really have much of a budget (most of the team works not just on Geinin, but Hyakkaten and AKBINGO too, and it seems like the focus is mostly on AKBINGO, with a little bit of attention paid to Geinin as well).

AKS should have more than enough money to give them, but the world doesn't work that way I guess.

#23 dev-null

dev-null

#1 Kinoshita Haruna Supporter

• Senpai
  • 2130 posts

Posted 09 June 2013 - 10:55 PM

Far more than 6 minutes for Yukirin's reading segment in the last episode was way too much. First time I had a real urge to fast forward. :D

Also it seems they run out of ideas for the show... no new segments or anything basically, and also the writer(s) lost ideas for dialoge, it seems, looking at Umeda & Co.'s segment. :D

signature3.png

#24 Tsurugi_Ken

Tsurugi_Ken

金閣寺見たことない!横山由依です。

• Senpai
  • 1713 posts

Posted 10 June 2013 - 12:29 AM

They should put in some blanks again and let the girls ad-lib their way out of it like what they did that one time with Umeda.

But anyways, yes, Kashiwagi's corner got old really quick. I prefer Watanabe's corner, not just because of my allegiance to NMB, but because it's actually a very good corner of the show compared to the rest.

#25 Tsurugi_Ken

Tsurugi_Ken

金閣寺見たことない!横山由依です。

• Senpai
  • 1713 posts

Posted 10 December 2013 - 12:36 PM

DVD box set for Saturday Night Child Machine is out for pre-order. There are two versions (regular, limited) with different bonuses. The release date is the 27th of this month.

The limited edition comes with a bonus disc featuring making-of, talk between the director and Haruna Kojima, talk between members, and trailers. Also includes a poster, a 24-page booklet, and a 3-page calendar with three cards randomly selected from 11 kinds featuring Team B members.

Regular edition comes with a bonus disc featuring full-length contents "Tsukutte Asobo - Shiriagari Paruparu-San Hen, Suzuran Sensei no Dance Kyoshitsu." Also includes a 24-page booklet and a card randomly selected from 11 kinds featuring Team B members.

Pre-order links (via CDJapan):

Limited Edition

Regular Edition

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users