• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#1 hitoyou

hitoyou

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1412 posts

Posted 13 April 2013 - 09:29 PM

A TV-show that Team B won the honour to participate in after they got most votes in the So Long drama challenge. 

When: Saturdays 25:20 - 25:50

Where: Nihon TV

OMG my head hurts... :D

#2 Tsurugi_Ken

Tsurugi_Ken

金閣寺見たことない!横山由依です。

• Senpai
  • 1713 posts

Posted 14 April 2013 - 12:00 AM

Shimazaki's Guzuguzu corner was fantastic. The rest need some more work (you'd think Kashiwagi would read the short story in a sexy voice to match her outfit but that never happened, and the skit wasn't that good composition-wise) but the songs were good and funny as well. Also, Watanabe Miyuki center on the last song. Awesome.

Looking forward to next week.

#3 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 14 April 2013 - 12:50 AM

The songs were definitely great. But some of the other stuff took too much time (Paruru's corner was good but felt tiresome in the end, and then Yukirin's corner was a complete bore..)

#4 dev-null

dev-null

#1 Kinoshita Haruna Supporter

• Senpai
  • 2130 posts

Posted 14 April 2013 - 11:43 AM

Was Yukirin's corner even little-kid-suitable? I mean why have her dress up that night-club-style-sexy in a weekend morning show for small kids? Is that how Akimoto wants little girls around the age of 5 to behave? :)

The kabuki waitress was also a bit too scary for the kids, IMHO.

Else it's one of the more fun shows. Perhaps they should have made the explanation after the Paruru segment about how to build the car properly a bit more extensive, so the kids actually can learn how to build their own car.

signature3.png

#5 gryzze

gryzze

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1443 posts

Posted 14 April 2013 - 11:46 AM

This is probably the worst AKB show I've ever watched. A show for kids aimed at adults?

#6 hitoyou

hitoyou

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1412 posts

Posted 14 April 2013 - 03:06 PM

^

^

Could it be that you missed that the show starts at 1:20 night time. No children are supposed to watch this :D

------------

A total blast of stupidity :lol:

Paruru's part was too long to be honest but somehow the lenght of it made it hilarious in the end. Stupid and reminds me of Ricchan's hitori dekiru mon from ShukanAKB, now that was stupidity that Paru couldn't match but still excellent.

The songs were lovely. I wonder what went through their minds when they got the lyrics :lol: What could they possibly do to surpass these songs and when does it become too much? Next RH best 100 maybe.

I really miss Bimyo and this is good news that they try to bring it back somewhat. Not as high quality as the original but still appreciated. 

Yukirin... I didn't care to listen after a while.

#7 Tsurugi_Ken

Tsurugi_Ken

金閣寺見たことない!横山由依です。

• Senpai
  • 1713 posts

Posted 14 April 2013 - 03:36 PM

It's a show that's meant for educating children, but is aimed at adults. If you get what that means.

There are a few Looney Tunes characters that are similar in that they obviously have an appeal for adults (as in they were drawn to be busty, sexy and seductive, but are still parodies of what they seem to be), but it's mostly children that's been watching so they don't notice. Only this time, it's in 3D and most of the good children are already asleep by the time this airs every week.

Also, the director is the same person who did Kojima Haruna's silly magical girl show that has the main character flash her panties at every episode. You should have expected something like this to happen.

#8 dev-null

dev-null

• Senpai
  • 2130 posts

Posted 14 April 2013 - 03:51 PM

^
^
Could it be that you missed that the show starts at 1:20 night time. No children are supposed to watch this :D

I see...
now this changes things.

I was thinking this is a genuine show for children (you know it's a target audience of AKB too.)

Now I don't know what I should think of this. :)

signature3.png

#9 satchan

satchan

Kanakichi Senchou

• Senpai
  • 1491 posts

Posted 17 April 2013 - 10:46 PM

What a surreal show. It needs some work, but its concept could come together eventually. I wasn't particularly impressed with anything on this episode as a whole, but I remember Bimyo! had a dreadful first episode itself. I liked the second song (or rather the group of girls singing the second song :D ), but the only thing I thought was actually funny was the end of the Paru skit. We've got a ways to go, but hopefully it can come together.

#10 hitoyou

hitoyou

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1412 posts

Posted 21 April 2013 - 10:32 PM

They didn't change much from the first episode. 

By overwhelming cheers form the viewers...  Guutara Mama returns :D

What if Yukurin was replaced with Mariko-sama. Closer to perfection.

#11 Tsurugi_Ken

Tsurugi_Ken

金閣寺見たことない!横山由依です。

• Senpai
  • 1713 posts

Posted 22 April 2013 - 12:49 AM

Nah, Shinoda's would be a sadistic news corner.

This tv show is very formulaic, similar to the director's other works. I wouldn't expect too much changes per episode.

#12 satchan

satchan

Kanakichi Senchou

• Senpai
  • 1491 posts

Posted 24 April 2013 - 10:53 PM

May have to skip out on this if Episode 3 is just the same episode for the third time. I can appreciate a show that's basically variations of a theme, but it didn't work all that well the first time, so I'm not sure the appeal in continuing to go after the same jokes. The diner skit was a step up in this episode though.

#13 Tsurugi_Ken

Tsurugi_Ken

金閣寺見たことない!横山由依です。

• Senpai
  • 1713 posts

Posted 12 May 2013 - 04:33 AM

Good thing they took out Kashiwagi's story-telling corner and replaced it with Watanabe Miyuki's "Hey, isn't it strange" corner. Also, they're pumping out new songs and short choreography after every few episodes, so it makes me wonder if Akimoto Yasushi is actually working on it too (which would make fans rage at him and tell him to get back to working on stage songs instead) or if they have someone else doing the compositions.

Anyway, Watanabe Miyuki in a pajama treating the viewer like a boyfriend throughout the corner was awesome, and hopefully that got a few tens of thousands more fans for her that are  willing to vote.

#14 satchan

satchan

Kanakichi Senchou

• Senpai
  • 1491 posts

Posted 12 May 2013 - 07:54 AM

It's disappointing the Yukirin skit wasn't better. But that's kind of the problem with this whole wreck of a show. I'm fine with moving on from it though. I'd say it should've been better, but I guess...Yukirin reading children's stories with provocative camera shots is pretty one dimensional. I'm not sure how you make that really worth watching, especially across multiple episodes.

I thought the Milky skit was...well...it's Milky and a first person camera shot.  :drool: It takes a lot for that to fail.  :lol: I liked the whole "isn't that strange" idea, and I'm curious to see future episodes for it.

#15 dev-null

dev-null

• Senpai
  • 2130 posts

Posted 12 May 2013 - 09:58 AM

I think Milky's segment completely breaks the "child show" concept now, well... at least we learned something. :D They at least should have given the cemara guy some kind of animal gloves (bear paws or such), so it would look like some funny, talking animal visits Milky and not some random dude (who wants to see that, right? :D )

signature3.png

#16 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 12 May 2013 - 11:35 AM

Yukirin's corner being replaced really was needed. I found it completely boring. And Milky's corner is just that much better. She could talk about anything and it'd be interesting.

2ch declared it instant "kami-corner" and were in awe. Even suggested entire show should be replaced with 30mins. of Milky's corner instead :D

#17 Tsurugi_Ken

Tsurugi_Ken

金閣寺見たことない!横山由依です。

• Senpai
  • 1713 posts

Posted 12 May 2013 - 01:09 PM

Oh, if people want her to talk about absolutely anything without a filter on, they should tune in to the TEPPEN radio broadcasts. Watanabe goes wild there. lol

#18 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 12 May 2013 - 01:18 PM

How do I tune in to that?

#19 Tsurugi_Ken

Tsurugi_Ken

金閣寺見たことない!横山由依です。

• Senpai
  • 1713 posts

Posted 12 May 2013 - 02:09 PM

Midnight Japanese standard time (GMT+9 hours) over at MBS Radio. They have a radiko (digital radio) broadcast that only allows specific areas in Japan that are meant to be able to listen to the broadcast, as well as a Kansai area-specific radio broadcast (which oddly enough can be heard in places that shouldn't be able to tune in to the frequency).

Since both of these methods are unavailable to us, the next best option is Keyhole TV (鍵穴). It's a free streaming program that has a lot of area-specific radio frequencies being broadcasted for free, but you'll have a hard time listening to it if you aren't a premium member most of the time (it's $5 US for a premium key that lasts 30 days).

If you aren't willing to spend $5 for it, then you can just wait for people to post the Radiko broadcasts in high quality audio on Youtube and Nico Douga an hour or so after the broadcast has ended. Just search for 'TEPPENラジオ' and you should be able to find it among the several first search results.

Anyway, Watanabe and Fukumoto are the hosts for the show, and Watanabe most often has funny things to say.

#20 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 12 May 2013 - 02:16 PM

Thank you! :)

Since I cannot listen to Japanese radio channels as you first described, the remaining options will have to be Keyhole, Youtube and Nicodouga then. These radio shows are nice to have on in the background when doing housework or similar

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users