• Please log in to reply
1091 replies to this topic

#1081 RenaiDestiny。

RenaiDestiny。

♥ Gorilla-kun ♥

• Senpai
  • 3347 posts

Posted 03 August 2018 - 08:00 PM

Chiyuri has been one of my favorite idols since 2014, the fact that she’s actually graduating is mind boggling. I just hope that she’ll be satisfied with her next step and has a happy future :(. But Team Syachihoko as a 4 member group?? Stardust isn’t big on adding new members after graduations so I wonder how this’ll play out, especially since Chiyuri is their best vocalist and had tons of lines as a result.

2DCV7Kc.jpg

#1082 Lurkette

Lurkette

マシュマロの心

• Headquarters
  • 3939 posts

Posted 03 August 2018 - 11:46 PM

Translations of all the member blogs have been posted:

https://syachihoblog.tumblr.com/

DDOhydd.gif

#1083 Lurkette

Lurkette

マシュマロの心

• Headquarters
  • 3939 posts

Posted 22 October 2018 - 05:20 PM

Chiyuri has officially graduated, and with that, management and the group have decided to rebrand.

member.jpg

The group name is now officially "TEAM SHACHI," and the fandom name is "Tafu-min" (translation: tough citizens). Their socials and website have changed names, as well:

Twitter: https://twitter.com/shachi_staff

LINE: @teamshachi

Blog: https://ameblo.jp/team-shachi/

They also posted a preview of a new song, although the YouTube channel name is still listed as Team Syachihoko. No word yet that I've seen on what the release plan is for this.

I'll update more when I'm not working. There is going to be a live stream for their performance debut as TEAM SHACHI, which you can watch here.

DDOhydd.gif

#1084 Mewtwo1928

Mewtwo1928

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 232 posts

Posted 27 October 2018 - 04:35 PM

It seems like they're aiming for a fresh start. I would not have been upset in any way if they had chosen to add members, but I'll support any decision they make. Chiyu deleted all the photos she posted before her graduation on her Instagram, she did not unfollow any the girls, but she is also trying to leave everything Syachi related on her past.

Management has been struggling dealing with the aftermath of Nao's incident with a fan during 777, at first they posted a blog with a series of guidelines for the behavior of fan on future performances. One of the things that were not allowed was "Jumping", some of the fans then complained saying "You literally have a song called JUMP MAN where you ask us to jump", so they released another statement trying to find some kind compromised.

Another thing I didn't like that much at first was the brass group that will be with them on future performances. But I ended up enjoying the arrangements of most of the songs, I didn't realized that many song actually use this kind of instrumentation before.

There are many different things going on, the new mini album, the Christmas live, the song with lyrics composed by Honoka, Nao and Haru taking over most of Chiyu's lines, the new Killer Whale logo, how they used SHACHI instead of SYACHI, etc...

Anyways, I'm happy to see that them stronger than ever and I'm looking forward to find out what's next.

#1085 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 27 October 2018 - 05:07 PM

Honestly .. my interest was already wearing thin .. and since Chiyu is gone and they are doing a fresh start .. it gives me the opportunity to just leave in with good terms ..

#1086 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 14 February 2019 - 08:10 AM

TEAM SHACHI「グラブジャムン」Music Video

TEAM SHACHI「ROSE FIGHTERS」Music Video

#1087 vimoral

vimoral

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 42 posts

Posted 08 July 2019 - 10:56 AM

Yuzupon comeback as voice actress and singer

Her new artist name is Hiyori Yuzu

#1088 Lurkette

Lurkette

マシュマロの心

• Headquarters
  • 3939 posts

Posted 08 July 2019 - 02:28 PM

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhaaaaaaaa
What a good day.
DDOhydd.gif

#1089 RenaiDestiny。

RenaiDestiny。

♥ Gorilla-kun ♥

• Senpai
  • 3347 posts

Posted 08 July 2019 - 04:21 PM

YUZUPON!!!

2DCV7Kc.jpg

#1090 Scaphism

Scaphism

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 154 posts

Posted 04 October 2019 - 03:36 PM

Yuzu released a music video!

#1091 TotallyUncool

TotallyUncool

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 876 posts

Posted 05 October 2019 - 10:28 AM

Yay!!!

Neither Heaven nor sky above,
neither Hell nor earth below.

#1092 RenaiDestiny。

RenaiDestiny。

♥ Gorilla-kun ♥

• Senpai
  • 3347 posts

Posted 19 February 2022 - 09:00 PM

TEAM SHACHI released their newest album "TEAM" this week.

I definitely recommend giving it a listen, my personal favorites off of the album so far are Horizon, Honey, JIBUNGOTO and Kodama :).

I love this new direction they're going with the live brass band, and woah, have Nao's vocals improved!

2DCV7Kc.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users