• Please log in to reply
1091 replies to this topic

#41 Blu-Cherri

Blu-Cherri

Selfish shooting star, Make my wish come true

• Senpai
  • 5673 posts

Posted 26 June 2013 - 11:28 PM

This is at the unborde Christmas party concert...I think.

E67uDCX.jpg?1

#42 Mr.Woofington

Mr.Woofington

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 195 posts

Posted 04 July 2013 - 08:10 AM

Team Syachihko has announced a second DVD release!  Wow, so soon??  :o

Only three and a half months after their first DVD, comes "Zeppzepphep World Premium Japan Tour 2013".

2013年5月3日 Zepp Nagoya

1. 乙女受験戦争
2. 首都移転計画
3. ザ・スターダストボウリング
4. お願い!unBORDE
5. サマラバ
6. いただきっニッポン!~おみそれしましたなごやめし~
7. そこそこプレミアム
8. ピザです!
9. トリプルセブン
10. ごぶれい!しゃちほこでらックス
11. 恋人はスナイパー
12. もーちょっと走れ!!!
~アンコール~
13. マジ感謝
14. でらディスコ
15. 乙女受験戦争

※BONUS DVD:
公開リハーサル@Zepp Tokyo(2013.5.1)
本番@Zepp Nagoya(2013.5.3)
打ち上げ&反省会@Hep Osaka(2013.5.6)

#43 Mr.Woofington

Mr.Woofington

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 195 posts

Posted 21 September 2013 - 04:32 AM

Wahhh, no updates in 2.5 months?  Does nobody love Team Syachihoko?

The video to their new single just came out:

#44 Blu-Cherri

Blu-Cherri

• Senpai
  • 5673 posts

Posted 21 September 2013 - 02:30 PM

I've spent the last month watching that lotte chocolate video everyday Q.Q

<3

Saw the video yesterday(totally forgot to post it) and oh my, is that a video. It's really quite strange :3

E67uDCX.jpg?1

#45 eyeless

eyeless

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 486 posts

Posted 21 September 2013 - 03:34 PM

I love them so much. But momoiroclover.net has all the info I need about syachi ^^;

#46 Blu-Cherri

Blu-Cherri

• Senpai
  • 5673 posts

Posted 22 September 2013 - 07:31 PM

2 live performances

I really love the new single <3

Lottechallenge result

E67uDCX.jpg?1

#47 Mr.Woofington

Mr.Woofington

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 195 posts

Posted 03 October 2013 - 10:22 AM

So, Team Syachihoko is releasing a THIRD DVD this year, in December. 

I'm surprised to see concert videos released every four months (April, August, December).  If this continues, their DVD's will outnumber their CD's!  :lol:

Have they become extremely popular in Japan?

Bonus question:  What was the Lotte Chocolate video all about?  They needed a certain number of views, but what did they receive after reaching their goal?

#48 eyeless

eyeless

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 486 posts

Posted 04 October 2013 - 02:30 PM

So, Team Syachihoko is releasing a THIRD DVD this year, in December. 

I'm surprised to see concert videos released every four months (April, August, December).  If this continues, their DVD's will outnumber their CD's!  :lol:

Have they become extremely popular in Japan?

Bonus question:  What was the Lotte Chocolate video all about?  They needed a certain number of views, but what did they receive after reaching their goal?

They challenged to get 250k views on this video in 30 days

then they got their 1st national tv CM

Just like Momoclo, they will release more concert DVD/Bluray than singles.

#49 eyeless

eyeless

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 486 posts

Posted 14 October 2013 - 09:01 AM

Ai no Chikyusai

http://www.mediafire...kyusai_-_EP.zip

Owari no Hana is my favorite song in this single

#50 Junjun77

Junjun77

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 224 posts

Posted 22 October 2013 - 07:12 AM

Thanks Eyeless!

An yeah, Owari no Hana quickly climbed to the top all time favourite syachihoko song for me as well  :w00t:

~ Mottomo ai o taisetsu ni! ~ J2cxCXU.png

#51 OM617

OM617

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 38 posts

Posted 22 November 2013 - 10:38 PM

Meh. Just a Momoiro Clover wanna-be group created by a corporation to try and increase profits. Same colors, same style, same music, same everything. If they had been created later in 2011 I bet you they would have even removed the blue one as well, but they already had significant investment in music, music videos and promotions as a 6-piece by then.

Momoclo started independent, not intending to become an idol group. That is what makes them special. When Kanako smiles and Momoka dances, especially on stage, they feel like genuine emotion.

#52 eyeless

eyeless

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 486 posts

Posted 22 November 2013 - 11:54 PM

^
That's exactly what I thought when I discovered them. Until I know more ..

#53 OM617

OM617

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 38 posts

Posted 23 November 2013 - 12:19 AM

That may be, but the whole "created by a corporation" bit is just too much of a turnoff for me.

All the great artists I found to be my favorites over the years (Rammstein, GWAR, Ghoul, Queen, Twisted Sister, AC/DC, Amy MacDonald and a few "lesser" groups) have been individuals who started out just wanting to make good music and entertain people. The only real exceptions to me has been Dethklok, The Turtles and Mini Moni.

No doubt the girls of Team Syachihoko want to perform, but they will always be the clones of something much greater.

#54 Blu-Cherri

Blu-Cherri

• Senpai
  • 5673 posts

Posted 23 November 2013 - 03:29 AM

0.o sorry but you're full of bs. Momoclo didn't even start out with the lineup you know currently, let alone losing 'the blue one.'

Momoclo aren't artists, they're just girls that became idols that promoted themselves like wrestlers in Japan do. They simply took a different direction to start with, that doesn't make them better or worse. The group was literally formed BY stardust promotion just like Syachihoko was(except Syachi are in the Nagoya branch)

Even Syachi debuted on the streets, just the streets of Nagoya instead of Tokyo and didn't go through 6 lineup changes(or some number like that)

E67uDCX.jpg?1

#55 OM617

OM617

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 38 posts

Posted 23 November 2013 - 04:13 AM

Thats because they were auditioned first. "Debuting in the streets" is all part of the build-up show. It worked for Momoclo so it should work for them, right?

Momoclo wasn't auditioned. They were just a group of dancers that worked well together, singing was an afterthought. Thats why you get Kanoko occasionally yelling off key instead of singing and Ayaka's Fran Drescher-ish nasal voice. Syachihoko doesn't have any quirks like that. Unless you count Honoka's bat ears and Yuzu's overbite (both examples being red and pink are cooincidental? hummm).

#56 Mr.Woofington

Mr.Woofington

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 195 posts

Posted 23 November 2013 - 09:38 AM

All the great artists I found to be my favorites over the years (Rammstein, GWAR, Ghoul, Queen, Twisted Sister, AC/DC, Amy MacDonald

You can't compare idol groups to rock bands.  Rock groups (mostly) write and perform their own music.  They have a personal artistic vision.  Idol groups are girls who enjoy singing and dancing, but they aren't "artists".  They don't compose music or lyrics.  They are the musical equivalent of actors: they don't write the script or direct the film, they just play the role that someone else created for them.

Also, Rammstein is a commercialized rip-off of LAIBACH.  But this isn't really the appropriate place to discuss that...

#57 OM617

OM617

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 38 posts

Posted 23 November 2013 - 09:55 AM

Woofington, you are right, rock and Idols are very different in composition and creativity. But, the performer's hearts are still in the show.

Thats why the actors/Idols get the awards and love while writers/editors/technicians get squat 99% of the time. Nobody ever thanks the roadies, they are usually the ones that care the most.

I have watched some of Syachihoko's videos and will admit they have an OK Go appeal to them. But, the singles I have found so far don't have near the quality of Momoclo's singles. Only Shuto Iten Keikaku has had any "listen to it again" feel.

I'll have to look into Laibach. But you can't argue with success; Laibach has only 16 entries on TPB's music section while Rammstein has 8 pages. Commercialized they may be, but they started on their own and still put on a hellova good show with great music.

#58 eyeless

eyeless

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 486 posts

Posted 23 November 2013 - 11:09 AM

Skill wise, Syachi is still raw. But all of them are great entertainer. They can rock the stage as hard as Momoclo. You need to watch their Mezamashi live performance.

Team Syachihoko - Mezamashi Live 2013.07.16
13742973367cdb8-big-1.jpg
Watch video

Syachi is the 1st stardust group who hasn't change its formation since they started. They also sing live from the start, without any backtrack. And soon they'll have their 7k capacity concert in just few months after they debuted.

Otome Jyuken Sensou is a great song

Team Syachihoko - Otome Jyuken Sensou (Zepp Nagoya)
137645703851a54-big-3.jpg
Watch video

And Owari no Hana is currently my favorite song

Team Syachihoko - Owari no Hana (Nagoya Century Hall 2013)
13798646731dc18-big-1.jpg
Watch video

------------

Yesterday their live was on nico2
http://live.nicovide...tch/lv159731322

Need premium membership tho to watch it.

#59 Mr.Woofington

Mr.Woofington

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 195 posts

Posted 23 November 2013 - 11:09 AM

Stardust gained huge success with MomoClo, so it may seem uncreative of them to replicate the same formula for Team Syachihoko (and Takoyaki Rainbow), but each group should be judged on its own merits.  I enjoy Syachi's songs, the compositions are wild, complicated, fast-paced, and many sound like TV theme songs from the 1970's, which is sort of ridiculous and wonderful.   The girls' voices blend together really well, all of them (with the exception of Honoka) sound more or less the same.  This homogeny is in total contrast to a group like Ebichu, with their highly distinct styles and personalities. 

I admit, with Syachihoko, I'm strictly a fan of the music.  I buy the singles, but I don't buy the concert videos or watch their reality-TV videos.  Stardust aggressively markets them as idol personalities, maybe it feels contrived?  Are they really that entertaining when they're not singing?  I don't know...

But I don't need to idolize them.  The songs are fun and creative, and the girls perform them well. 

#60 eyeless

eyeless

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 486 posts

Posted 23 November 2013 - 11:28 AM

^
I think yes, they're that entertaining. Idk, I really really love Ebichu, but Syachi is more fun on variety shows.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users