• Please log in to reply
684 replies to this topic

#21 Pukovnik Krv

Pukovnik Krv

Krv fae Vastafel

• Senpai
  • 724 posts

Posted 03 April 2013 - 07:01 PM

Quick and then the Aussie Bar for the afterparty would be cool. The Irish and French bars are too damn expensive :P

#22 Miekie1991

Miekie1991

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1725 posts

Posted 03 April 2013 - 07:05 PM

Quick and then the Aussie Bar for the afterparty would be cool. The Irish and French bars are too damn expensive :P

Haha, the aussi bar..... good times.... good times

I can´t order the tickets on monday 12:00 ....great...
and now...?
they are sold out when I can order them -.-° if there are only 1300 tickets... :(

I don't think they will sell out that quick, but if you are really aafraid just pm me, i am sure we can figure something out ^^

#23 arie

arie

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 105 posts

Posted 03 April 2013 - 07:12 PM

Since the venue is close to the moulin rouge apparently how about an afterparty in the quick again just like we did with buono?

Maybe again in the Australian pub :good:  for the after- after party,,,,

With Buono on Sunday evening the bar was closed on 11 [i think] But on Friday the bars stay open...[expensive] or indeed the Quik, with  party on first floor after C-ute is gone.......

#24 °C-ute-Fan!

°C-ute-Fan!

YajiSuzu Fan! *_*

• Senpai
  • 10372 posts

Posted 03 April 2013 - 07:12 PM

^

^

I send you a PM

thank you very much! :)

a6dcmgR.png
~Ava and Siggy from Pi-chicci! Thanks sooooooooo much!~

#25 JuulChii

JuulChii

Double Agent in Church of Maasa and Peach Pinky Heaven

• Senpai
  • 3864 posts

Posted 03 April 2013 - 07:25 PM

Ugh, the next day I have a dance performance :/ This is way, waaay more important. But still, put me on the maybe list please :)

~1/2~ MaaMomo Fan
192f7c06_2607_416d_bfc7_39675ae7302e_zps

H!P FanfictionYouTubeTwitterFacebook

#26 rainbow

rainbow

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 220 posts

Posted 03 April 2013 - 08:21 PM

I'm coming too!!! I hope more people from Spain like me is going too!! I'm too excited that I don't have any words!!! Chiiiiisaaaaa

#27 NyNy

NyNy

踊る 女王~♥

• Senpai
  • 1430 posts

Posted 03 April 2013 - 08:32 PM

Living near France has its advantages and disadvantages but sadly I won't be going. There have been so many H!P acts going and I still haven't seen one :/ Lucky fans!

My blog, Nyam with Ny <- 私のブログを読んでください!

#28 raspberry

raspberry

YoshiRocker

• Senpai
  • 1037 posts

Posted 03 April 2013 - 08:38 PM

Add me to the definitely please!! ^U^ I'm excited to visit Paris for the first time <3

EDIT 

obviously I'm more excited to see c-ute!! XD

Taguchin Takechan Sayubee ♥ 

#29 ThePinkMandarine

ThePinkMandarine

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 253 posts

Posted 03 April 2013 - 08:59 PM

I'm maybe going! My parents can't say no if i afford the ticket myself; I only need 20€ more yeah~ I'm excited to meet everyone and NAKKY *^* so happy.

Posted Image
"Naichou!" (fans of Reina will understand ;D )
http://ameblo.jp/kawaiimorocco/
http://www.youtube.c...hePinkMandarine

#30 sky_fish

sky_fish

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 383 posts

Posted 03 April 2013 - 10:46 PM

Uwaaaa~ I was hoping for this! *___* I hope I can manage to get a ticket then I will be definitely there (since I'm at the Japan Expo at this weekend anyways XD)

507330_original.jpg

#31 vutt

vutt

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2529 posts

Posted 04 April 2013 - 07:31 AM

How well H!P concert have been sold in recent past? I think we had Buno concert recently. Was it sold out immediately?

#32 Miekie1991

Miekie1991

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1725 posts

Posted 04 April 2013 - 07:43 AM

The Buono! concert sold around 800 tickets. (around 500-700 less than will be sold for C-ute, so almost double the tickets will be available)

Buono! started selling their tickets November 24th (Saturday). The tickets were announced to be sold out the friday after, so 6 days.

Considering C-ute is having almost double the tickets I guess they won't be sold out for at least a week after the ticket sale starts ^^

#33 Hagiti

Hagiti

Auditioning...

• Shinmem
  • 1 posts

Posted 04 April 2013 - 11:23 AM

I want to gooo! But i don't want to go alone. My french is very good and i already know Paris a little bit, but I'm looking for a group to go together.

I'm from swiss, but I'm Spanish. I speak, spanish, german, french and my english and italian aren't bad.

If there is someone who has the same problem (want to go but not alone9 pleas contact meee!!! KUDASAAAAAI!!!

#34 Kaelly~

Kaelly~

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 368 posts

Posted 04 April 2013 - 12:18 PM

I find it very weird that they chose La Cigale as the venue O.O It's a beautiful theater, not really the kind of place you expect for a J-Pop concert, if I dare say XD (here is the website of the venue, with pictures: http://www.lacigale.fr/la-salle/).

Be prepared though, last time I went there I almost fainted in the middle of the show because of the heat... I can't imagine how it will be with a concert and the energy of the dancing! But it's a beautiful stage, and quite famous here so that's great :)

I still don't know if I'll be going, but it's awesome that they come to France!

Posted Image

#35 Obsidian

Obsidian

不思議

• Senpai
  • 7210 posts

Posted 04 April 2013 - 12:25 PM

Gah, I'm almost certain...can't really afford it but... these are the chances that sometimes only come up once in a lifetime.

lMLRUvE.png

モーニング娘。

#36 JennyInTokyo

JennyInTokyo

Takahashi Ai wota! ♥

• Senpai
  • 3451 posts

Posted 04 April 2013 - 02:06 PM

Add me to the definitely please!! ^U^ I'm excited to visit Paris for the first time <3

EDIT 

obviously I'm more excited to see c-ute!! XD

I am so jealous of you!!!!

I wish I could come with you but Im going on holiday in August and I need to save up :(
I wish you could tell Maimi how much I adore her! XD

<3NECRONOMIDOL <3PASSCODE <3BABYMETAL <3ZOMBIE POWDER <3MANACLE <3

#37 hancunningham

hancunningham

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 597 posts

Posted 04 April 2013 - 02:41 PM

ahh you all are sooooo lucky. better get those tickets fast everyone!!

^ ^ just hope the concert will be so overwhelming positive so Tsunku will anounce C-ute world tour =D

#38 Namionepiece

Namionepiece

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 66 posts

Posted 04 April 2013 - 05:54 PM

I come to concert, but I haven't Housing, a french fan can host me ? (I'm french too, so send me a pm, thanks).

#39 webzine

webzine

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 410 posts

Posted 04 April 2013 - 06:22 PM

I find it very weird that they chose La Cigale as the venue O.O It's a beautiful theater, not really the kind of place you expect for a J-Pop concert, if I dare say XD (here is the website of the venue, with pictures: http://www.lacigale.fr/la-salle/).

Wow the venue is beautiful.

I can't go tho. Need to save my money for Japan and I'm not really that much of a C-ute fan.

#40 Kenshin

Kenshin

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 73 posts

Posted 04 April 2013 - 10:08 PM

Will join the concert and Wota Party too :) , We are on Japan expo too :) 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users