• Please log in to reply
3054 replies to this topic

#41 Kotoko'22

Kotoko'22

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1099 posts

Posted 31 March 2013 - 09:08 PM

She's very pretty for her age...although she looks much older in some pictures. If she won't make it into MM, I hope she gets put into a new Kenshuusei group. 

paqp.jpg

#42 Obsidian

Obsidian

不思議

• Senpai
  • 7210 posts

Posted 31 March 2013 - 09:24 PM

Well looks like that girl really shines. Anyone know if she have this love in japan too?

Yeah pretty much, that's how I knew about her before from TV articles etc. I really honestly assumed that the 48s would get her, I take it as a great vote of confidence in the Kenshuusei program and H!P.

I guess we already started speculating about her for the 12ki before the thread locked, but I really thought it was more a matter of her wanting to do it or not. I'm not saying she should be a shoe-in.... but she is a/the Mirai Shoujo. XD

lMLRUvE.png

モーニング娘。

#43 the rose garden

the rose garden

team kenshuusei

• Senpai
  • 8561 posts

Posted 31 March 2013 - 09:30 PM

PV from SCK Girls for ReGenerasion with English subtitles, very touching and sad lyrics. Rikako has a solo line near the end.

And a video from a TV show that focussed on their preparation for an event, there's a short part where they're at Rikako's house with her parents.

Y2xXbRF.gif

by AmaSusE 

#44 JaeJoo

JaeJoo

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 681 posts

Posted 31 March 2013 - 09:43 PM

From what I heard she's still in temporary housing (after the Tsunami her house was destroyed), so it might not be her house but the place where they live, thus why they showed the place

#45 Colours

Colours

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 687 posts

Posted 31 March 2013 - 11:04 PM

I really like her! She really looks like she will be a star too. I'm hoping Tsunku adds her to a new Egg group because I could see her really shining there. It is strange only adding one new Egg too so I'm hoping that means something good! :)

ki4pRBA.jpg

Set by Snipey

#46 miyafan012

miyafan012

3rd gen member

• Banned
  • 303 posts

Posted 31 March 2013 - 11:09 PM

I'm so happy she's part of eggs now! Omg!! I remembering seeing her on YouTube and falling in love! Now she's here! H!P just has so many surprises for me recently I'm flattered.
Miyabi,Captain,Chinami,Risako,Haruna,Airi,Rikako,Saho Akari<3

Berryz the type of group you hate cuz your fave can't.

#47 taylorniw

taylorniw

no

• Senpai
  • 5495 posts

Posted 31 March 2013 - 11:47 PM

It's bothering me how you all keep calling them Eggs. They haven't been the Eggs in 2 years D:

I'll go insane with exitement if she passes the 12th gen. audition (should she audition), future ace right here. Her addition would make it really challenging for the other girls to hold their (lead) position within the group. She could be the push that Tsunku was talking about that will make the girls improve themselves and work on their characters even harder.

lol she wouldn't push any of the current front girls out of their positions. Once you're there, you're there no matter how popular someone else becomes unless you yourself do something to lose that spot (See Reina. There were times when I think you could make the argument that both Sayumi and Eri were more popular than her but she still got the better position in photos and more lines). That said, I think she's got that front girl look even though her vocals don't seem ridiculously promising.

#48 HappySensation

HappySensation

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 700 posts

Posted 01 April 2013 - 01:13 AM

^

Its just what people are used to calling them, it doesn't matter dude. It's also quicker to type than "Kenshuusei"

Watch Tsunku troll and put her into Bakusute Icchome and make them into alternate reality AKB. 

COUNTRY GIRLS ~ ANGERME

#49 TenshiDoll

TenshiDoll

I ♥ Fukuhime

• Senpai
  • 1371 posts

Posted 01 April 2013 - 01:17 AM

I think she would be added to a new group with other Kenshuusei. ^^

106zyo0.jpg

Top favorites: Mizuki, Tomoko, Akari, Yuka, Murotan

Favorite H!P group: Juice=Juice

#50 JennyInTokyo

JennyInTokyo

Takahashi Ai wota! ♥

• Senpai
  • 3451 posts

Posted 01 April 2013 - 01:31 AM

^I agree! And she'd look amazing on camera with that pretty smile of hers!

<3NECRONOMIDOL <3PASSCODE <3BABYMETAL <3ZOMBIE POWDER <3MANACLE <3

#51 HappySensation

HappySensation

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 700 posts

Posted 01 April 2013 - 01:40 AM

I just can't see H!P making a new group until J=J have debuted and stabilised, but since he hinted that the lineup wasn't set in stone yet its possible she'd go there! That would be cool too

COUNTRY GIRLS ~ ANGERME

#52 JaeJoo

JaeJoo

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 681 posts

Posted 01 April 2013 - 02:10 AM

^

But Tsunku did mention that there were other units to come, so we should have news of this within the year imo or the latest at the end of next year's winter concert... But it could come some time after MM 12th gen is announced or something like this. After all, if Juu=Juu keeps releasing a single every 2 months (not even), in july it would already be their third. Let's say september, they would have 4 indie singles already... 

There's high possibily of another unit soon

#53 taylorniw

taylorniw

no

• Senpai
  • 5495 posts

Posted 01 April 2013 - 02:16 AM

I don't think they're going to change J=J's lineup, at least not right now. I can see them pulling a S/mileage in a couple of years since they're starting out with older girls.

#54 zam(仮)

zam(仮)

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 45805 posts

Posted 01 April 2013 - 02:26 AM

Well looks like that girl really shines. Anyone know if she have this love in japan too?

Yeah pretty much, that's how I knew about her before from TV articles etc. I really honestly assumed that the 48s would get her, I take it as a great vote of confidence in the Kenshuusei program and H!P.

I guess we already started speculating about her for the 12ki before the thread locked, but I really thought it was more a matter of her wanting to do it or not. I'm not saying she should be a shoe-in.... but she is a/the Mirai Shoujo. XD

When I first saw Rikako on Tsuntube ( the first time she came on ) I had a feeling Tsunku had an eye on her. And since she was on Tsuntube, I was sure she was out of the 48s hands ^_^

When Sayu said she wanted a girl who is cuter than her and could sing and ance right off the bat, I suggested Rikako in the 12th gen thread XD I already saw the connection but the only thing I wasn't sure about was Tsunku. Was he willing to pinch her away from SCK Girls.

That said, I'm wondering what will happen to SCK Girls now that they have lost their ace. Kinda feel sorry for them. Unless Tsunku have made a deal with them or something.

Tho Rikako sounds like Kuduu and resembles her a little, Rikako doesn't have the shonen chara like Kuduu XD Shes all girl LOL Her fave color is pink.

20170803_uug_sig.jpg

Up-Up Girls Schedule | UUG Official Facebook
Public Service Announcement brought to you by UUG: Beware of fraud mails! Watch it here => https://youtu.be/2KFK8pMhilE

#55 Haro66

Haro66

Graduated member

• Validating
  • 1318 posts

Posted 01 April 2013 - 03:00 AM

Rikako-chan is quite a-do-ra-ble :wub:

#56 Momomochi

Momomochi

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1106 posts

Posted 01 April 2013 - 03:31 AM

Okay I gotta new Egg to love, love her personality, and just OMG please debut soon! <3

uxQTqcJ.png

<3 Favorite Idols: Yume Kudo Ruli Hiromoto  - Yume Aoyagi  <3

#57 Ahiko

Ahiko

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 4274 posts

Posted 01 April 2013 - 05:16 AM

This Girl will get me again into fandom for MM if she gets in! This girl is like Aachan and Oshima! And her Voice is just something beteeen Oshima and Haruka it seems! And don't put her in some new Unit with those EGG's. This Girl is the MIRAI Girl!

#58 BerryzCelebration!

BerryzCelebration!

♫ Berryz Erotic ♫

• Banned
  • 1701 posts

Posted 01 April 2013 - 05:51 AM

^
But Tsunku did mention that there were other units to come, so we should have news of this within the year imo or the latest at the end of next year's winter concert... But it could come some time after MM 12th gen is announced or something like this. After all, if Juu=Juu keeps releasing a single every 2 months (not even), in july it would already be their third. Let's say september, they would have 4 indie singles already... 
There's high possibily of another unit soon

Yeah he did.He said that Juusu was one of the many new units of 2013/2014.

Top Ten Hello!Project Idols: Chii x Miya x Eripon x Maasan x Aari x Kanana x Captain x Daishi x Chisa x MaiMai

Top Ten Stage48 Idols: Nakanyan x Aanya x Takamina x Karen x Ryoochan x Haruppi x Ripopo x Jessica Vania Widjaja x Sasshi x Mayuyu

Tokunaga_Chinami_-_Golden_Chinatown_Sayo

#59 maora

maora

みんな大嫌い

• Senpai
  • 2111 posts

Posted 01 April 2013 - 05:59 AM

Just joined one full day ago and she is already 3 pages in this thread.
Rikako for 12th gen. <3
モーニング娘。'18 ☆ アンジュルム ☆ つばきファクトリー

生田衣梨奈横山玲奈佐々木莉佳子梁川奈々美小野田紗栞・山崎夢羽

#60 banana

banana

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 622 posts

Posted 01 April 2013 - 06:00 AM

I also agree that this girl really seem like she belong in MM.. I think it is a waste to put her in some unknown newly form group...

She seems like she will shine more in MM.. Please Tsunku, please put her in MM...

After watching the video I am surprised that she is very outspoken & seem 'spoiled' (in a good way). I really want to see how she will interact with the musume..

Her character remind me a bit of Masaki, dunno why..

I can imagine aki-p cursing 'Damn U Tsunk! U got my girl!' XD

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users