• Please log in to reply
50 replies to this topic

#21 hitoyou

hitoyou

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1412 posts

Posted 14 April 2013 - 01:44 PM

I really enjoyed this first episode. The high tension when the secrets about bank interests were revealed... Miru's reaction to other members is too nice :D

Gosh, the first segment of this show will be a pause/play feast when searching for various words  :lol: Educational is good but will get very frustrating when you are tired.

Sweden, Norway, Germany was brought up as examples. Well, high taxation have both benefits and drawbacks depending on the situations... 

Who is born in 1997? Miru, Ricchan, Fuuchan, Momoka, Milky... Maachun wanted but couldn't :D

Docking, and now Manabu-kun, always make me wonder if the women of Osaka are overrepresented with bleaching their hair and this is why all NMB-girls have natural hair colour. Almost all women they have ever asked had some variation of brown...

Challenge48 continues and was great this time too :D Hysteric Nana and always reliable Miru.

What they asked for in the 2nd part:

kanakichi - I want to catch a tuna

Miru - Godly powers (and kanakichi's reaction <3)

Rikanyan - Asked for stability in her life (now what is this all about?)

Nana - Give me money!

And a great ending too. Milky makes the guys do the work for her :D

Next episode please.

#22 Tsurugi_Ken

Tsurugi_Ken

金閣寺見たことない!横山由依です。

• Senpai
  • 1713 posts

Posted 14 April 2013 - 03:19 PM

To answer your question:

ZE~TSU METSU NO KIKI KUROKAMI SHOUJO YO

OH! MAMORITAI

#23 dev-null

dev-null

#1 Kinoshita Haruna Supporter

• Senpai
  • 2128 posts

Posted 14 April 2013 - 03:54 PM

Docking, and now Manabu-kun, always make me wonder if the women of Osaka are overrepresented with bleaching their hair and this is why all NMB-girls have natural hair colour. Almost all women they have ever asked had some variation of brown...

I wondered about that too during Docking48... it was quite noticeable. But on other shows (e.g. Teens Hakusho) there were enough non-bleached girls too, so it is probably a preference by the producers of the show to ask girls like that... or they usually ask in areas of the cities where this is the norm. :D

signature3.png

#24 hitoyou

hitoyou

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1412 posts

Posted 14 April 2013 - 04:14 PM

To answer your question:

ZE~TSU METSU NO KIKI KUROKAMI SHOUJO YO

OH! MAMORITAI

Yepp, and I hope that management doesn't get a brain meltdown and start making bad decisions that makes their debut a-side sound strange. Feels a bit awekward when Team K have it in their waiting stage.

I prefer the black hair by far... if it isn't obvious enough.

^

May very well be the case. Should get a grip though and find out for myself :D

#25 Tsurugi_Ken

Tsurugi_Ken

金閣寺見たことない!横山由依です。

• Senpai
  • 1713 posts

Posted 14 April 2013 - 04:57 PM

A lot of musicians, dancers, artists, hairstylists and others affiliated with the entertainment industry have dyed their hair. The more trendy-type of people in Japan have also dyed their hair. The Kansai region used to be notorious for gangs and such too, who usually had their hair dyed. It's a reason why people that have their hair dyed are initially looked down upon when they enter school or when they look for work.

It makes sense for nationalistic pride to want to enforce a way to return Japan to its roots (in this case, morals... and hair roots). It's also a bit of symbolism to try and bring back the youth's purity. Idols in Japan are not just rolemodels of girls, but are also the ideal of the boys, so having this image not only helps with the idols' image themselves, but also helps with reminding the people themselves of their ideals.

Anyway, I find the decision for all the NMB members not being allowed to have their hair dyed as a very good idea. HKT also seems to be following that trend (minus Murashige of course, who can't help it due to her genetics).

#26 Tsurugi_Ken

Tsurugi_Ken

金閣寺見たことない!横山由依です。

• Senpai
  • 1713 posts

Posted 25 April 2013 - 05:40 PM

This week's show was about perverts.

Yes, perverts.

Also, this week two Bakako badges were given, which is sort of unfair. Next week they should hand away two Kashiko badges.

Overall it was a really good episode.

#27 dev-null

dev-null

• Senpai
  • 2128 posts

Posted 03 May 2013 - 04:30 PM

Episode 4 was rather good too... lots of Haru content.

But I'm entirely confused about what the episode was, TBH... something about how much income NMB produced and then something about towels or something... somewhere in the middle I lost it. :D

Spoiler

signature3.png

#28 Tsurugi_Ken

Tsurugi_Ken

金閣寺見たことない!横山由依です。

• Senpai
  • 1713 posts

Posted 03 May 2013 - 04:52 PM

Tiger eyes are wrist accessories made of beads from what I remember. They were talking about manufacturing goods locally and selling them for reasonable prices and making fortunes out of them. From simple things like turning unsold towels into mufflers and selling them, to creating stickers and accessories for phones based on popular characters (like Hello Kitty), the teacher of the day talked about projected earnings and estimates of earnings per year for new buildings or government works, and even estimated NMB48's overall sales for the year 2012 (which were pretty high for a group that just formed close to 3 years ago).

It was a very educational episode to say the least, and should teach people unfamiliar with Japanese economics about its' inner workings business-wise.

Also, poor Shiroma. Twice in a row now, basically on the same boat as Kondou. If either of them get one more Bakako badge, they'll be in for something probably meaner than the challenge that Kinoshita, Muro and Shimada went through. Well, maybe.

#29 hitoyou

hitoyou

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1412 posts

Posted 04 May 2013 - 09:06 PM

The economics of Kansai region! ...with a nice reaction from the girls, the teacher was cute though :D

There were 70,000 visitors to the theater throughout 2012? How is that even possbile O_o

This wasn't just about NMB during 2012 but also that the visitors spent money on transportation etc.  He did leave some things out of this estimate, f.ex the sales for SayaMilky's photobooks. NMB's economical contribution to the Kansai region:

41,000,000 USD

31,500,000 EUR

268,000,000 SEK

Holy trousers Batman!

Out in the mountains... with Murokana, Shimarena and Haru. :D

Shimarena and Haru is talking about Sayanee and that she goes mental at times? :lol: Well, even Sayanee laughts at this.

...great challenge corner this time.

Mirurun... did her best to keep her eyes open so she didn't say anything because of that. Badge well deserved :D

--------------------------

So, last weeks episode was quite disturbing. A majority of the girls have experiences... 

------------------------------

I wonder when we will see some of the girls as teachers? That would be toatlly awesome.

#30 Tsurugi_Ken

Tsurugi_Ken

金閣寺見たことない!横山由依です。

• Senpai
  • 1713 posts

Posted 04 May 2013 - 09:47 PM

That wouldn't work with the whole premise of the show, unless they bring in Shinoda Mariko or Sashihara Rino, who are really good at what they do and hold quite a bit of information regarding the industry.

Also, I'm not surprised that most of the girls had run-ins with perverts. This is usually what causes most of these girls to become fearful of strangers (人見知り / hitomishiri), unless they already started out like that, or if they're like me who used to be very open, but went completely 180 after a while.

#31 dev-null

dev-null

• Senpai
  • 2128 posts

Posted 10 May 2013 - 12:44 PM

Ah... a very cute scene in the latest episode (#5); Rikanyan wants to say something to Haru, but Haru not realizing this moves her head into the other direction exactly in this very moment, because Riichan grabbed her hand for some odd reason. :D A 2 seconds sequence worth almost the whole episode. :D

signature3.png

#32 Tsurugi_Ken

Tsurugi_Ken

金閣寺見たことない!横山由依です。

• Senpai
  • 1713 posts

Posted 10 May 2013 - 01:08 PM

Well the topic for this episode was actually pretty nice (urban legends). Yamamoto Sayaka once again shows her profound knowledge on topics such as these, and some pretty funny comments from the girls (with Tanigawa having a totally confused face on her for most of the session lol).

The second half of the challenge part was just as brutal as the first one, and Shimada sure milked the short amount of time she was given with the waterfall part of it with the amount of wishes that she had.

I've actually experienced being under a waterfall in cold weather, and it was certainly pretty tough to breathe. Really makes you respect their courage to go through with challenges such as these.

#33 dev-null

dev-null

• Senpai
  • 2128 posts

Posted 29 June 2013 - 01:35 PM

Good last episode (#12), especially the last segment! Really enjoyed it and watched it two times already. :D Please more of that!

signature3.png

#34 Tsurugi_Ken

Tsurugi_Ken

金閣寺見たことない!横山由依です。

• Senpai
  • 1713 posts

Posted 29 June 2013 - 03:07 PM

Next week's episode will have more Kinoshita whining, and quite possibly Kondou joining in as well lol.

Sad thing is that Watanabe's been missing for like 6 episodes now, and Yamamoto only appeared in like two of those 6 episodes Watanabe didn't show up in.

Hopefully in two weeks there'll be more Watanabe and Yamamoto.

#35 satchan

satchan

Kanakichi Senchou

• Senpai
  • 1491 posts

Posted 07 July 2013 - 05:11 PM

I had to skip ahead and watch this episode, but why'd I have to watch episode 12 before I had episode 13 ready. D: I wanna know what happens.

So awesome though. :D

"Seino. (thud) ...Seino. (thud) Eya!"

#36 dev-null

dev-null

• Senpai
  • 2128 posts

Posted 07 July 2013 - 06:00 PM

At least one other part is coming in #14! :) So maybe you need to wait another week? :D

signature3.png

#37 satchan

satchan

Kanakichi Senchou

• Senpai
  • 1491 posts

Posted 07 July 2013 - 06:44 PM

It might take a week to download with my Internet what it is right now, so that may not be a problem, haha. :D

#38 hitoyou

hitoyou

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1412 posts

Posted 07 July 2013 - 11:48 PM

This episode 13 was pretty darn awesome :D I don't think that any lesson so far has allowed this much member participation like this one.

Increase you impression/appeal... funny theme for idols. They are quite pro at this already :D

So, Nana and Maachun nailed it to 100% with that library scene. That is just insane.

and... Fuuchan's spin around was super cute too.

Everybody made a nice appeal in their own way, brilliant.

Keicchi, Riichan, Haru and Kanakichi continues their journey up the mountain and awesomeness is, yet again, delivered.. 

The somewhat bad mood at times and Haru's reluctance to start all over again to get some water 

The punishment for the girl that reaches 5 bakako badges was also revealed... Sky diving. Can't wait for that day it happens.

#39 satchan

satchan

Kanakichi Senchou

• Senpai
  • 1491 posts

Posted 18 July 2013 - 06:49 PM

I just need to make a Haru and Kanakichi thread. XD And then watch this week's episode.

Attached File  fat1374164940920.jpg   111.04KB   14 downloads Attached File  image.jpg   95.24KB   19 downloads

#40 Tsurugi_Ken

Tsurugi_Ken

金閣寺見たことない!横山由依です。

• Senpai
  • 1713 posts

Posted 18 July 2013 - 08:31 PM

It's nice how they're always around each other backstage and in events and such, but I feel sort of sad for Shiroma.

Anyways, this week's episode's theme is about frauds. Very educational, and we get to see Watanabe's street smarts show up again.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users