• Please log in to reply
50 replies to this topic

#1 hitoyou

hitoyou

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1412 posts

Posted 09 March 2013 - 09:55 PM

NMB48's latest TV-show which I expect will follow in the same epic footsteps as the previous ones :D

When? Thursdays at 24:35. First episode will air 4/11

Where? Kansai only

#2 dev-null

dev-null

#1 Kinoshita Haruna Supporter

• Senpai
  • 2130 posts

Posted 09 March 2013 - 09:58 PM

The key question is if there will be someone who will record it for us poor fellows without direct access to Kansai's TV broadcasting services. :)

signature3.png

#3 TheFicusWithSuperPowers

TheFicusWithSuperPowers

long may she reign

• Senpai
  • 3960 posts

Posted 09 March 2013 - 10:09 PM

I get kind of bored of all those new shows. One and amazing

Thousand and most being meh.

Honestly, the only that stand out to me are AKBINGO!, Hakata Hyakatten and NMB Geinin!(which I think I haven't followed lately: wwwohhhh)

iheartsaechanwithtext_zpsa8d1a9eb.jpg

cr: byutaereina and renaismile thank you, both of u.

Graphics thread. Tumblr. Twitter Fanfiction Goodreads

#4 hitoyou

hitoyou

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1412 posts

Posted 10 March 2013 - 01:15 AM

Iheartsaechan is in a bad mood today :D

AKBINGO... AKB show

Hakata Hyakatten... HKT show

Geinin!... NMB show that ended a long time ago. 

The only TV-show that NMB got at the moment is Docking48 and that will end soon. Not counting a few minutes of Teens Hakusho as something significant.

-------------

^

^

Kind fans are sharing Docking48 and various NMB appearances with us in a very reliable and stable manner... I have faith in this one too but can't take anything for granted though.

#5 Tsurugi_Ken

Tsurugi_Ken

金閣寺見たことない!横山由依です。

• Senpai
  • 1713 posts

Posted 10 March 2013 - 07:58 AM

There's also the folks at JPON.us, though their videos are mostly DDL only.

It's funny how people like to forget NMB's 2011 show with Peace, which made most of Tokyo know about them. If something like that was done, not with the same theme (because most of Japan already know about them) but with a different travel theme for different areas too, it would be nice. Basically sort of like a travel variety show that would allow for different girls from different teams to show up and participate. After all, we've been introduced to most of Team N, and quite a few Team M members, but there's not much exposure on Team BII and NMB kenkyuusei.

That or make a carbon copy of AKBINGO with a studio straight in Osaka and call it NMBINGO.

#6 dev-null

dev-null

• Senpai
  • 2130 posts

Posted 10 March 2013 - 11:23 AM

Naniwa Nadeshiko was a great show; even better than AKBINGO!, IMHO. :)

In any way I want a show that centers around the girls and not something else. But well, so far we only know the name of this new show here, no other details. Who knows what kind of show it will be or it will be not. :)

signature3.png

#7 satchan

satchan

Kanakichi Senchou

• Senpai
  • 1491 posts

Posted 10 March 2013 - 03:29 PM

I wouldn't mind something like Shukan, where you can have some versatility between studio stuff and also be able to go places. But I guess Naniwa was sort of like that anyway, haha. But really, I just want a show that focuses on NMB, one where I can not only see Sayanee, Milky, and Maachun, but Sakippe, Nagisa, and Yuuri as well. I want it to be NMB48, not NMB10-15.

#8 dev-null

dev-null

• Senpai
  • 2130 posts

Posted 10 March 2013 - 06:07 PM

^
A show with a Haru+Kanakichi combo as main MCs... that would be my dream. :D

signature3.png

#9 hitoyou

hitoyou

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1412 posts

Posted 10 March 2013 - 10:33 PM

I wouldn't mind if Sayanee and Milky were some kind of judges or something similar and it was up to the other girls to get their approval :D  The two tops have already proved why they have the current status and don't need to grab all the attention. 

The Haru+Kanakichi combo should be a total success :D Number shot is a delight to watch and they are just sitting there talking and Kanakichi has such a bright and enthusiastic personality... that even some story about fishing becomes the best story ever :D

The thing is that NMB got so many smooth talkers that a show with just the girls talking about things would be worth watching, no games needed really. 

Release some hints please.

#10 hitoyou

hitoyou

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1412 posts

Posted 04 April 2013 - 10:08 PM

OZhGtbs.jpg

Dokking studio :D

Well, I would like the MC guys to still be around but now I want all the focus on the girls instead of them sitting in the background listening to what various guests have to say and watching videos unrelated to NMB. I liked Dokking though, but yeah, more NMB please.

Yaay let NMB educate the people ftw :lol:

#11 dev-null

dev-null

• Senpai
  • 2130 posts

Posted 04 April 2013 - 10:20 PM

Hmm.. I thought this show was the NMB48 no Teens Hakusho replacement (is there any?) and now it's the Docking48 replacement basically. Explains why mostly Ainyan was sad in the last episode.

/edit

Regarding Teens Hakusho replacement... don't know how official this is, but this tweet suggests the follow-up show will be on a monthly base with broadcast probably in last week of the respective month. Conceptual idea is that Nana and "her friends" (other members, I guess) will learn techniques and such how to become an "adult woman".

signature3.png

#12 satchan

satchan

Kanakichi Senchou

• Senpai
  • 1491 posts

Posted 04 April 2013 - 11:37 PM

A souped up Docking would be fine, I think, especially if there's a greater NMB focus. The screenshot is promising in regards to the show not tying itself down to senbatsu members only (Hi, Haru! Hi, Riichan! :D ), unless this IS part of the new senbatsu, which of course would be fine by me, heh.

I was curious about the Teens Hakusho replacement, so that tweet is nice, albeit a little disappointing that it won't be a weekly show. Nana still shows up on the Ohayo Asahi page (though under the Teens Hakusho name), but they're continuing the Trends Express segment without any NMB48 on their schedule for the time being.

#13 gryzze

gryzze

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1443 posts

Posted 05 April 2013 - 05:02 PM

http://natalie.mu/owarai/news/87973

#14 hitoyou

hitoyou

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1412 posts

Posted 06 April 2013 - 11:37 PM

So, it seems like there will be a new guest every episode and a new subject to study. Educational TV with idols :D

MCs: Kamaitachi

I seriously doubt that this will be the senbatsu for the next single., more like the members that appears in the opening episodes. 12 Team N and 4 Team M... that would not be a  senbatsu that represents the group as a whole. 

lfKZVGW.jpg

#15 Tsurugi_Ken

Tsurugi_Ken

金閣寺見たことない!横山由依です。

• Senpai
  • 1713 posts

Posted 07 April 2013 - 12:12 AM

I'd say having 8 Team N 4 Team M and 4 Team BII members on rotation (minus Yamamoto and Watanabe unless they are unavailable) with kenkyuusei on rotation as support guests would have been a better idea, but let's see how it goes first I guess.

Judging by the premise of the show though, I assume it's most likely going to be similar to Kyouwakoku/Docking48 in that they're still primarily going to watch VTRs and react to/discuss it amongst themselves, then on occasion have a bit of challenges (relating to education this time) for a few or more girls.

I also wonder if we're going to get some Yokoyama Yui in there from time to time, as she is technically an NMB member too.

#16 dev-null

dev-null

• Senpai
  • 2130 posts

Posted 09 April 2013 - 08:46 AM

https://plus.google....sts/cSQ1ZsKyg7T

Haru is filming at location for the show; with 2 other girls. Wonder if this will be the new Challenge48 stuff or if it will be one of the normal VTRs. Anyway... now I have very good hopes for the show. :)

Can't wait for the first episode.

signature3.png

#17 Tsurugi_Ken

Tsurugi_Ken

金閣寺見たことない!横山由依です。

• Senpai
  • 1713 posts

Posted 11 April 2013 - 05:09 PM

It's currently airing right now, and they're mostly talking about banks, taxes and tax returns.

... at least the two Kinoshitas, Kadowaki, Shiroma, Yagura and Watanabe are making this as interesting as it can possibly be.

#18 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 11 April 2013 - 05:13 PM

Is this going to be one of those "Kill me now..." shows, where they just talk and talk about the most trite and boring subjects imaginable? Please tell me no.

#19 Tsurugi_Ken

Tsurugi_Ken

金閣寺見たことない!横山由依です。

• Senpai
  • 1713 posts

Posted 11 April 2013 - 05:25 PM

Well, the first section is about stuff that they should know about before they enter the adult workforce. Second section was about what was popular in between the generations (10~20, 30~40, 50~60 year olds). Right now they're doing a challenge corner, so that's a good thing they carried over from Docking48.

At the end of the program they have a ranking for the smartest and the dumbest member of the week (the smartest gets a badge, and if she collects 5 badges in total, she can exchange it for a prize). The dumbest member of the week gets a badge too, but if she manages to collect 5 then she'll be in for a punishment game. The member that also got the latter type of badge will have to do something at the end of the show while the credits are rolling (which depends on what the MCs tell them to do).

Spoiler

#20 hitoyou

hitoyou

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1412 posts

Posted 11 April 2013 - 05:48 PM

NMB... we don't need silly games and stuff.

However, sometimes they should try the easy way to entertain.

Still need to watch it :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users