• Please log in to reply
1290 replies to this topic

#1281 drahzaar

drahzaar

510 Bengonin

• Senpai
  • 2392 posts

Posted 11 June 2013 - 02:14 AM

Alrighttty, I've finally got around to my thoughts as I watched the election.  First off, my jet lag was pretty much cured and this brought it back  :good: .

For the Future Girls, phew I was just glad Ranran ranked.  About the same as last time, also with lemon.  They look to be doing alright with it though.  I'm glad lemon still did her catch phrase  ^_^ .  As for Mio and Meru, I guess I don't follow them much but I was expecting them to be higher.  At least Meru for sure, a lot higher actually.  Not that it upsets me  :ph34r: .  Ayarin's spot was pretty weak considering her re-push.

Next Girls.  I thought Oba Mina would do better, she was getting a lot of gravure.  Just like last year Tomu started fast out of the gate and then dropped back a bit.  ALSO like last year, Tano and Yagi started slow and made great leaps!  I was sweating after Tano and Asuka were called but mariyagi's fans pulled through (no rank to 35!).  I don't know why us fans do this to ourselves...just vote early next time  ^^; .  I was shocked about asuka and amina but I'm also psyched about the next girls lineup because of all the girls I just mentioned!  Oh yeah Haruppi too.

Undergirls.  Fujie got in there.  Well she's in the back but at least her push worked better than ayarin's.  I expected Annin and Ricchan to get higher.  Annin actually was pretty damn lucky, she's upset about her spot but does she even know she had a guy who voted for her 4k times?  Lol, good thing he did or she would have been super pissed.  Kawaei sure looked like she had a ton going for her including well organized fans but her spot was alright.  Damnn Rie got even lower than Akicha??  I have to say she handled it extremely well  :sotsugyou: .  

Senbatsu.  Akarin got in first, she deserved it.  Kind of surprised Milky and Sayanee didn't move up more but there isn't much room in senbatsu for girls to shift so....it's ok I guess.  Yui's spot was very normal haha, and paru definitely expected to get higher (her interview was painful).  I'm glad she didn't because I like her in senbatsu but I don't want her center aspirations to get out of control  :lol: .  It's probably a good thing Yui doesn't change a lot because if she rose up significantly I don't think she would make it to the stage  :blush: .  Tomo, Nyan, and Takamina dropped a bit and I'm not shocked.  Mariko announced her graduation and I was fine with it.  A lot of people were gutted but I'm ready for any of the first gens to leave even though I still enjoy them.  Ok honestly I knew it would be between Sasshi and Yuko lol.  Even though Yuko is one of my all-time faves I was still almost hoping Sasshi would win for reasons I can't understand  B) .  The vote disparity to Mayu is pretty damn big, I think Sasshi's a clear winner from now on unless she graduates (or gets caught texting  :gitaa:).   

Soooo yeah!  Of course, there's a bunch of girls that didn't rank that I kinda hoped would but wasn't holding my breath...I'm glad abemaru and Shihorin at least got to be on the prelim list.  Shihorin made a great impression on me at her handshake ^-^ .  Also, akb kks?  Kojima Mako and Okada Nana?  Well I guess their great handshake sales were from wotas mass buying easy-to-get votes while still wanting to handshake decently popular kks.

h_obanner.jpg

#1282 HappySensation

HappySensation

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 700 posts

Posted 11 June 2013 - 01:34 PM

^

I dunno if Paruru was upset at her position....she was just being Paruru :lol: One of the nice things about her character I suppose its that her emotions don't give away very easily, whereas with other girls you can sometimes very much tell when they are disappointed. Unfortunately it also leads to a lot of misunderstandings about her attitude. I mean, if she was really expecting to be top 10 that would be pretty unrealistic given the girls there with really strong fanbases. I think Mayuyu suffered the biggest disappointment, but she handled it very elegantly with a smile. 

COUNTRY GIRLS ~ ANGERME

#1283 drahzaar

drahzaar

510 Bengonin

• Senpai
  • 2392 posts

Posted 11 June 2013 - 02:13 PM

^Yeah, well there's been a lot of discussion on her election reaction and people will have their own opinions. I'm don't think she's that great at hiding what she thinks though, but she might have us fooled.  I agree Mayu's was the worst, if only because she really wasn't even close to winning :unsure:

h_obanner.jpg

#1284 Nao-kun

Nao-kun

Seeding is Sexy

• Senpai
  • 5921 posts

Posted 11 June 2013 - 03:38 PM

For the Future Girls, phew I was just glad Ranran ranked.  About the same as last time, also with lemon.  

Last year Suzuran was 54th, but with close to double the votes she still dropped to 61st this year.. it's just not good enough, she really needs to be in Next Girls as minimum expectation.

I'm already planning to budget something silly for next year, absolutely can not risk her dropping lower, she'd be devastated and so would I. Can't really risk it with only a 3 digit number of votes from me again, its just not enough. 

#1285 drahzaar

drahzaar

510 Bengonin

• Senpai
  • 2392 posts

Posted 11 June 2013 - 04:27 PM

Yeah, well it looked like lots of members doubled their votes, whether they had 5k last year or 20k or more. It's sad because she's so awesome. All the girls that were the front of kks/team4 back in the day have dropped off...Minarun, Ranran, Lemon, Miyu, Haru. Dunno

h_obanner.jpg

#1286 neverlandpirate

neverlandpirate

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 16 posts

Posted 12 June 2013 - 04:41 AM

I decided to watch a few of the tv shows Rino is on and decided that I was wrong. She is not the devil. I still don't see what kind of center song it will be , hopefully not a comedic one, but I am trying to move past it all My sorrow over Shii-chan is getting better and i am wondering if I am just outgrowing the whole Idol thing, but it was still amazing how many people got caught up in this. There is no such thing as bad press maybe. I would be happy to see a more uniform treatment concerning "scandals' but I will try to bury my dislike of the girl and not be as negative.Those of you who are so very fond of her my consider this an apology.

#1287 msmairtan

msmairtan

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 803 posts

Posted 12 June 2013 - 05:39 AM

^ What happened to not posting here anymore?

#1288 gryzze

gryzze

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1443 posts

Posted 12 June 2013 - 09:15 AM

Former HKT members Uitan and Saayan have been congratulating Sasshi on winning the election.

This is hopefully also the end of the rumors that she was responsible for their dismissals.

https://twitter.com/...853491032301569
http://ameblo.jp/say...1548611367.html

#1289 neverlandpirate

neverlandpirate

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 16 posts

Posted 12 June 2013 - 09:47 AM

^ What happened to not posting here anymore?

I changed my mind. Didn't I just say that?

#1290 gryzze

gryzze

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1443 posts

Posted 14 June 2013 - 09:14 AM

Sasshi being celebrated in Oita today.
She also made a surprise visit to an elementary school.

http://www.oita-pres...3711879656.html
https://plus.google....sts/aU1DTGha5Ny
https://plus.google....sts/jHP6jsNcAr4
https://plus.google....sts/fef1ky559Cx

#1291 pink-ku

pink-ku

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1783 posts

Posted 13 August 2013 - 10:35 PM

Yuko's:

Subtitled Sasshi's speech:

Mariko-sama:

Sumbled to this, this poster has many other subtitled speeches from the election. Also some subtitled game plays of 1/149.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users