• Please log in to reply
1290 replies to this topic

#1261 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 09 June 2013 - 10:56 PM

There was a lot of nice moments for sure, and it definitely started with Kinchan. 

#1262 gryzze

gryzze

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1443 posts

Posted 09 June 2013 - 10:59 PM

How long did it take last year before they revealed ranks 65+?

#1263 satchan

satchan

Kanakichi Senchou

• Senpai
  • 1491 posts

Posted 09 June 2013 - 11:30 PM

They don't, do they? I don't remember seeing them.

#1264 gryzze

gryzze

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1443 posts

Posted 09 June 2013 - 11:33 PM

^ You're right. I think i got it mixed up with Request hour set list best 100 and the songs above 100.

Thought I'd post Kaotan's latest video since it was shot during and after the election:
https://plus.google....sts/6HxMMarcimL

#1265 satchan

satchan

Kanakichi Senchou

• Senpai
  • 1491 posts

Posted 09 June 2013 - 11:43 PM

Speaking of members who didn't make it.

There wasn't a magazine thing for the Waiting Girls this year was there? I don't remember hearing anything. It was quite nice last year having a magazine to look forward to, haha.

#1266 Tsurugi_Ken

Tsurugi_Ken

金閣寺見たことない!横山由依です。

• Senpai
  • 1713 posts

Posted 10 June 2013 - 12:43 AM

"Then what of it..?" was my remark on people leaving due to needing to get the train home. Makes sense. So why then make a fuss out of it, such as "antis"? And like I've said above, better planning is needed in order to uphold time schedules properly, that's all. 

Now, if you're not a fan of AKB48, that's fine. Being a fan of H!P too is fine. But don't come in here and suggest "insider deals" and "manipulation" when you don't understand the fan community and the growth in development of support for Sasshii over time. Furthermore, to come in here in this topic and call her a "talentless scandal ridden girl" (that "can't be the center half as well as her predecessors") just further shows that you don't know what you're talking about, and you're also lacking in tact. 

Since you don't know what you're talking about, and do it in the fashion you've done it, you're only making an ass out of yourself. 

And furthermore, since you've suggested that you find pleasure in trolling, I will remind you of rule number 5, and the fact that management of H!O reserve the right to deal with that issue as they see fit when neccessary. 

So, stop.

No trolling intended lol. I misunderstood your comment. as u misunderstood mine. Although if you consider yourself so much more informed than others go ahead, make an issue. I am entitled to my opinion as well.And we will see how this plays out, but the backlash is not being generated by me alone. I sincerely dislike the fact that you are all so quick to attack me over this. Really this is my LAST post here ever .Surpassed Oshima via a scandal? The times have now changed wherein the western bi+ch style of doing things can reign supreme. 

I had another good laugh at this one. You come in here and talk shit about a member of a group you're not even a fan of, act almighty and don't even bother to do your research and expect that people won't call you out on your bullshit? You're not even worthy of being called a troll. Seriously, good riddance.

#1267 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 10 June 2013 - 12:59 AM

"Then what of it..?" was my remark on people leaving due to needing to get the train home. Makes sense. So why then make a fuss out of it, such as "antis"? And like I've said above, better planning is needed in order to uphold time schedules properly, that's all.

Now, if you're not a fan of AKB48, that's fine. Being a fan of H!P too is fine. But don't come in here and suggest "insider deals" and "manipulation" when you don't understand the fan community and the growth in development of support for Sasshii over time. Furthermore, to come in here in this topic and call her a "talentless scandal ridden girl" (that "can't be the center half as well as her predecessors") just further shows that you don't know what you're talking about, and you're also lacking in tact.

Since you don't know what you're talking about, and do it in the fashion you've done it, you're only making an ass out of yourself.

And furthermore, since you've suggested that you find pleasure in trolling, I will remind you of rule number 5, and the fact that management of H!O reserve the right to deal with that issue as they see fit when neccessary.

So, stop.

LOL..
I really wonder anyone ever been to a big stadium before ...
Ain't it obvious that in such a big place with so many people .. and furthermore its getting late ...
People will leave early once the result is forgone ..
It is to avoid the crowd .. a stadium this size will take more than an hour just to get out ..
but leaving early ..only takes 5 minutes ..
I am really surprise so few people actually thought of that ..

furthermore .. the stadium is quite a walk to the station ..
and its take more than a hour just to get to central Tokyo ..and more than 2-3 hours to get to the rest of greater Tokyo region .. and its past 9pm at that time ..

#1268 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 10 June 2013 - 12:59 AM

gryzze, 

I believe girls who ask management about their position and maybe even votes, gets to hear this. Then they, if they so want to, can tell their fans about it. 

I am glad though that there's no #65 to bottom list released with votes also, it would be so incredibly gutting and depressing for those at the far bottom. Of course, I want to know where girls are, but not at such a cost.

#1269 Tsurugi_Ken

Tsurugi_Ken

金閣寺見たことない!横山由依です。

• Senpai
  • 1713 posts

Posted 10 June 2013 - 01:21 AM

Yeah it would suck especially for the kenkyuusei that don't have the exposure provided by TV shows like Ariyoshi AKB Kyowakoku.

And I'd rather not want to know how far down Takahashi Juri was in this year's elections either.

#1270 HappySensation

HappySensation

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 700 posts

Posted 10 June 2013 - 02:18 AM

Yes, I was extremely disappointed on seeing that Juri didn't place, but it seems to have been tough for many of the less promoted new gen girls this year, with increasingly tough competition from sister groups. Still, I don't feel as though my votes ended up wasted and I can only hope my (very small) amount reached her somehow. I imagine poor Renacchi is feeling more frustrated at not placing.

ed: though Shuu making Future Girls center, Daasu making senbatsu (even if she gets shoved to the back), Ricchan ranking high and Suu-chan, Sakura-tan, Haachan, Tanochan, Paruru, Reinyan and Non all going up a good number of places made this a bittersweet election for me! 

COUNTRY GIRLS ~ ANGERME

#1271 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 10 June 2013 - 02:20 AM

Ya

She could well be 65th with just a vote short. ..
Now wouldn't that have a negative impact on her and her fans..

65th to 150th may well be less than a thousand vote a part..
The last girl may have less than 100 votes
And I don't think any of the girls or fans want to know how far or near they were..
Somethings are better left unknown..

Edit: ps.
Renacchi is the only thing that left me feeling gutted..

#1272 gryzze

gryzze

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1443 posts

Posted 10 June 2013 - 07:22 AM

Yeah I realize now it's best not to reveal it :)

The Fuji TV broadcast got an average viewership rating of 20.3%.
At the time the winner was announced it peaked at 32.7% !
http://mainichi.jp/m...200003000c.html

EDIT:
The ratings were even higher in Nagoya and Kyushu.
http://www.tokyo-spo...ainment/151226/

Attached Files

#1273 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 10 June 2013 - 07:54 AM

Wow.. Average of 20.3% for an almost 5 hour broadcast, and 32.7% peak... 

#1274 gryzze

gryzze

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1443 posts

Posted 10 June 2013 - 08:11 AM

Wait, looks like they divided they show into three parts and the part from 7pm to 9:14pm got the average of 20.3%.
But it's still great especially since it covers the Saturday 8pm timeslot.

#1275 dev-null

dev-null

#1 Kinoshita Haruna Supporter

• Senpai
  • 2130 posts

Posted 10 June 2013 - 09:36 AM

Thought I'd post Kaotan's latest video since it was shot during and after the election:
https://plus.google....sts/6HxMMarcimL

Best report of the event so far, naturally quite SKE48 centered, but still very enjoyable. :D

signature3.png

#1276 Pado10

Pado10

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 54 posts

Posted 10 June 2013 - 12:31 PM

Sasshi talked about totally forgetting sitting on the center chair at AKB Eizo Center yesterday XD... but they brought the chair over to the live recording so she could finally sit on it :P.

130609AKBEizoCenterep08mp4_snapshot_0127

#1277 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 10 June 2013 - 12:38 PM

I think they brought it to Waratte Iitomo as well :D

#1278 Nao-kun

Nao-kun

Seeding is Sexy

• Senpai
  • 5921 posts

Posted 10 June 2013 - 01:30 PM

furthermore .. the stadium is quite a walk to the station ..
and its take more than a hour just to get to central Tokyo ..and more than 2-3 hours to get to the rest of greater Tokyo region .. and its past 9pm at that time ..

But but the Sasshi haters said its Sasshis fault that there are less trains running at this obscure train station here late on saturday evening than during peak commuter times on a Thursday morning and its Sasshis fault that some people who attended the event had come from further away than walking distance :P

#1279 Tsurugi_Ken

Tsurugi_Ken

金閣寺見たことない!横山由依です。

• Senpai
  • 1713 posts

Posted 10 June 2013 - 03:02 PM

With the number of girls increasing every year, and a planned new sister group in the works, you'd think that Akimoto would raise the ranking limit and add another 16 spots more (making it a solid number of 80) and having this group of 16's song be put into the theater version of a single. That would at least make it slightly fairer for these girls in my opinion.

#1280 satchan

satchan

Kanakichi Senchou

• Senpai
  • 1491 posts

Posted 10 June 2013 - 06:07 PM

I generally think 64 is fine, but if they're going to release three versions, then 80 would make more sense. Plus, the chance to celebrate more girls is always nice. At some point, however, the number gets too high and starts taking away from making the elections, so I think it'd be a little tough.

Plus, if you're not in the top 64, that sucks, but to know you're not even in the top 80? I can't imagine that being a great moral boost for a lot of these girls. But I fully expect management to do something outrageously stupid one of these days like let Nogizaka46 in the elections, so upping the totals would be a nice way to offset that, haha.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users