#1241 TheFicusWithSuperPowers

TheFicusWithSuperPowers

long may she reign

• Senpai
  • 3960 posts

Posted 09 June 2013 - 05:01 PM

^ So many votes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

iheartsaechanwithtext_zpsa8d1a9eb.jpg

cr: byutaereina and renaismile thank you, both of u.

Graphics thread. Tumblr. Twitter Fanfiction Goodreads

#1242 Blu-Cherri

Blu-Cherri

Selfish shooting star, Make my wish come true

• Senpai
  • 5673 posts

Posted 09 June 2013 - 05:43 PM

Remember that the theatre editions of singles can double the number of singles sold eg http://melosnomichi....week-sales.html

so an increase of double the votes is quite interesting :P

E67uDCX.jpg?1

#1243 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 09 June 2013 - 05:49 PM

the only thing interesting to me is .. the votes that didn't come from the singles...
we know the singles sales is at somewhere below 2 million..

This may give a estimated of around 500K FC mobile accounts ..
while its very possible to have many accounts own by 1 person ..

but its a monthly subscription thing ..
however then again ...it maybe mostly new account that is open just for the vote and will be abandon after this ..
but that's still a lot of FC accounts..

#1244 neverlandpirate

neverlandpirate

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 16 posts

Posted 09 June 2013 - 06:21 PM

I cant believe it. Supposedly a big walkout when oshima was called 2nd. i think its a toilet rush

https://www.youtube....Qmr5ZxWE#t=535s

The walkout was real. But ask the Australian ken chan... it couldn't be because of sassi....... lol who is out of touch with Tokyo?

#1245 Erin.

Erin.

Graduated Member

• Senpai
  • 3055 posts

Posted 09 June 2013 - 06:22 PM

I forgot to mention this in my other (extremely long) post, but the under age 15 girls were all very angry at having to leave early. Especially the HKT girls, who obviously wanted to be there to see where Sasshi ranked. It really sticks for them, because there's a big difference between witnessing something first hand and watching it on monitors backstage. I'm sure it meant a lot to them that Sasshi got #1. Anya especially looked like she was gonna kill the announcers for telling them they had to leave. :lol:

Also, after this election, I'm officially a Paruru supporter. It can't be helped.

Also also, if you haven't done so already, head over to Kaotan's G+ to watch her footage from last night. I includes the filming she did onstage, as well as backstage interviews, mostly with SKE members.

#1246 neverlandpirate

neverlandpirate

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 16 posts

Posted 09 June 2013 - 06:30 PM

Oh, look, he's trying to wave his e-peen through tracker stats and going for personal attacks because I hit a nerve.

I had a good laugh at "has not properly made an apology".

As I've previously stated, you obviously have not actually been paying attention to what Sashihara has been doing, and haven't even actually done any research on her while spouting all your shit. She's not even in my list of oshimen, but just from watching Japanese TV, seeing her posts on Google+, or even just watching this year's documentary, you'd actually have known by now about how she's been apologizing profusely and how she was made the laughing stock in every show she was on and on the news since her transfer to HKT, even admitting in an interview that she'd been crying herself to sleep for a few months. Nor the fact that the HKT girls actually disliked her because they thought she was going to do the same thing that you're currently getting pissed off about. Guess what, she didn't.

Also, I bet you didn't notice that Hirajima actually ranked in this year because of your irrational hatred.

But hey, go live in 2012 while everybody else is already half-way through 2013.

You are really missing the point. It was you that started this with telling me to get out. Grow up Aussie. Did you even listen to the speeches? not the lame translation on google+ I mean the actual Japanese ?....... neway truce eh? this is why I don't do forums. I dislike the defenders..............

#1247 Tsurugi_Ken

Tsurugi_Ken

金閣寺見たことない!横山由依です。

• Senpai
  • 1713 posts

Posted 09 June 2013 - 06:50 PM

I cant believe it. Supposedly a big walkout when oshima was called 2nd. i think its a toilet rush

The walkout was real. But ask the Australian ken chan... it couldn't be because of sassi....... lol who is out of touch with Tokyo?

The walkout happened, yes. What you probably didn't know was that there was a show with the same guys who did the backstage interviews a day after, and they actually went and talked to the people that walked out. What do you know, a majority of them were Sashihara antis like you are (who didn't even bother to listen to Oshima's speech afterwards because they weren't her fans in the first place) and the rest were Oshima fans that had a little too much blood rushing to their head.

But when confronted, one of the Oshima fans that left the area talked about how he thought it wouldn't be good for the future of the group if Oshima won consecutively, and actually congratulated Sashihara on her victory.

See, this is what an actual fan is like.

You? You're just a bitter anti. :)

Also, I get paid to tutor people wanting to learn Japanese.

You might want to go to a psychiatrist for your rage issues. It might be quite serious.

#1248 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 09 June 2013 - 07:08 PM

Indeed. 

And let me tell you a little about fan culture, both abroad and in Japan: 

One of the things that have plagued H!P fandom is in-group fighting: Ishikawa Rika wotas vs. Goto Maki wotas, Berryz Koubou wotas vs. C-ute wotas, and so on, all over the place. This is something that has happened and still occurs to this date in overseas fan communties as well, because Western fans have adopted the behaviour of people they learn from online, in the H!P case, especially morningcoffee board at 2ch. And then it gets handed down like a tradition, from generation to generation.

With AKB48 this was not so. It manifested differently. People supported their oshimen. And enjoyed the rest. I can't recall any ongoing instance of "fan group" vs. "fan group" in 48G land. It's only recently this have become a phenomena in Japan, with the massive influx of new fans, and so called pinchike. And, not to mention some people having issues with a few members from sister groups, and then creating noise out of it. Then, there's also old H!P fans as well joining forces.

You often hear it from older generation wota, lamenting the fact that "newbs" doesn't know how to behave. Well, in this case if you don't like Sasshii, you don't walk out on her. You don't show your dislike for her by putting her down while she can see it. You simply ignore Sasshii, and you focus on your oshimen instead. 

Akarin of Momoiro Clover being ignored in handshake events. Eventually it resulted with her doubting her ability as idol, and announced her graduation.

Kanna of C-ute being ignored in handshake events, by people shaking hands with girls to the left of her, skipping then her, and next shaking hands with girl to the right of her.

And so on. Now antis walking out on Sasshii while both her and all the other girls can witness it.

This is sad and pathetic.

Like I said, if you don't like someone, whatever. But support your girl and support the group.

I think it's sad that a lot of older gen girls in AKB48 seemingly won't ever get senbatsu or success in some way, shape or form, but I don't hold that against the new gen girls at all.

In fact I am very, very happy that girls like Paruru, Ricchan, Annin, Yuihan, and so on have made a name for themselves, and are continuing to rise up and take over positions once held by their seniors.

Now we have Sasshii beating Yuko. And what of it? Is it a tragedy? No, it's showing that AKB48 like ever, is still dynamic. It's not getting stale, it has lots of potential still. Sasshii won #1 for one single. Boo-hoo!..

What fans of any 48G should think, is not that "Now that XYZ girl is pushed instead of my girl, I will become an anti / I will leave the group / I will become angry / I will cry while I soil myself" or some such. They should be happy that the group is still relevant, and that possibilities for other girls, can also mean possibilities for your girl. Better that than acting like some idiot from a dusty 2ch board. But of course, I guess some people find value in that too.

What a pity.

Erin., 

Yes, I was severely disappointed with this yesterday. Yet again they couldn't manage to plan ahead and realize there will be delays. It's not at all fun for the junior girls to be pushed out of the arena like this. They too should be able to sit on the stage until the end of the event. 

This is just poor management planning, nothing else.

#1249 neverlandpirate

neverlandpirate

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 16 posts

Posted 09 June 2013 - 07:37 PM

The walkout happened, yes. What you probably didn't know was that there was a show with the same guys who did the backstage interviews a day after, and they actually went and talked to the people that walked out. What do you know, a majority of them were Sashihara antis like you are (who didn't even bother to listen to Oshima's speech afterwards because they weren't her fans in the first place) and the rest were Oshima fans that had a little too much blood rushing to their head.

But when confronted, one of the Oshima fans that left the area talked about how he thought it wouldn't be good for the future of the group if Oshima won consecutively, and actually congratulated Sashihara on her victory.

See, this is what an actual fan is like.

You? You're just a bitter anti. :)

Also, I get paid to tutor people wanting to learn Japanese.

You might want to go to a psychiatrist for your rage issues. It might be quite serious.

Holy crap you are a bitter person. I surrender, you are all wise. but remember this, AKB are a highly sophisticated business. It does well to keep this in mind. They don't let chance decide their profits. that saidcan you let this drop?

#1250 satchan

satchan

Kanakichi Senchou

• Senpai
  • 1491 posts

Posted 09 June 2013 - 07:38 PM

Seemed like it was simply more of a compliance towards Fuji TV than anything. I suppose management could be blamed for that, but even though the girls weren't technically "working" by sitting there (after all, they weren't going to get the call), they couldn't be seen on TV, which meant a ton of them showing up on shots and especially when Sashihara would get called. Unfortunate timing, but they kind of painted themselves into a corner with the concert anyway.

Regarding Nakamata Shiori, who was mentioned earlier as a possible soon-to-be graduate, she actually posted some concerns on g+ right after the event, expressing concerns about her future and frustrations with being left out of performances because of a concurrent member. I would really hope it doesn't come to graduation, but she's clearly not seeing the opportunities she wants, whether or not she expected to have her name called or not.

https://plus.google....sts/T3GWi7pcGt9

#1251 neverlandpirate

neverlandpirate

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 16 posts

Posted 09 June 2013 - 07:38 PM

Indeed. 

And let me tell you a little about fan culture, both abroad and in Japan: 

One of the things that have plagued H!P fandom is in-group fighting: Ishikawa Rika wotas vs. Goto Maki wotas, Berryz Koubou wotas vs. C-ute wotas, and so on, all over the place. This is something that has happened and still occurs to this date in overseas fan communties as well, because Western fans have adopted the behaviour of people they learn from online, in the H!P case, especially morningcoffee board at 2ch. And then it gets handed down like a tradition, from generation to generation.

With AKB48 this was not so. It manifested differently. People supported their oshimen. And enjoyed the rest. I can't recall any ongoing instance of "fan group" vs. "fan group" in 48G land. It's only recently this have become a phenomena in Japan, with the massive influx of new fans, and so called pinchike. And, not to mention some people having issues with a few members from sister groups, and then creating noise out of it. Then, there's also old H!P fans as well joining forces.

You often hear it from older generation wota, lamenting the fact that "newbs" doesn't know how to behave. Well, in this case if you don't like Sasshii, you don't walk out on her. You don't show your dislike for her by putting her down while she can see it. You simply ignore Sasshii, and you focus on your oshimen instead. 

Akarin of Momoiro Clover being ignored in handshake events. Eventually it resulted with her doubting her ability as idol, and announced her graduation.

Kanna of C-ute being ignored in handshake events, by people shaking hands with girls to the left of her, skipping then her, and next shaking hands with girl to the right of her.

And so on. Now antis walking out on Sasshii while both her and all the other girls can witness it.

This is sad and pathetic.

Like I said, if you don't like someone, whatever. But support your girl and support the group.

I think it's sad that a lot of older gen girls in AKB48 seemingly won't ever get senbatsu or success in some way, shape or form, but I don't hold that against the new gen girls at all.

In fact I am very, very happy that girls like Paruru, Ricchan, Annin, Yuihan, and so on have made a name for themselves, and are continuing to rise up and take over positions once held by their seniors.

Now we have Sasshii beating Yuko. And what of it? Is it a tragedy? No, it's showing that AKB48 like ever, is still dynamic. It's not getting stale, it has lots of potential still. Sasshii won #1 for one single. Boo-hoo!..

What fans of any 48G should think, is not that "Now that XYZ girl is pushed instead of my girl, I will become an anti / I will leave the group / I will become angry / I will cry while I soil myself" or some such. They should be happy that the group is still relevant, and that possibilities for other girls, can also mean possibilities for your girl. Better that than acting like some idiot from a dusty 2ch board. But of course, I guess some people find value in that too.

What a pity.

Erin., 

Yes, I was severely disappointed with this yesterday. Yet again they couldn't manage to plan ahead and realize there will be delays. It's not at all fun for the junior girls to be pushed out of the arena like this. They too should be able to sit on the stage until the end of the event. 

This is just poor management planning, nothing else.

Actually most people walked out because the show ran late and they needed to catch their train..........( this from a relative who was at the event)

#1252 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 09 June 2013 - 07:56 PM

Then what of it..?

My point still stands however. This sort of behaviour is self-defeating and has no purpose at all.

Never.

Support the ones you like. Ignore what you dislike. Don't start behaving like a little kid. It's embarassing...

I realize this may be too boring and not nearly controversial enough for some, but why oh why do people feel the need to actively insult idols in person?

The "idol" is a role, a character - but behind that character exists a person. When you do anti things towards these idols, you are hurting the person. 

That is never cool.

Ever.

#1253 neverlandpirate

neverlandpirate

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 16 posts

Posted 09 June 2013 - 08:17 PM

um seriously most of them were not intending to insult anyone! They really did not want to miss the train home. Ever had to walk for miles? Blame this on the organizers. I would have left too. Oh and not because I don't like Rino, actually I don't really like AKB much at all, more of a HP fan lols. Sure is fun and easy to stir up wota here though......

#1254 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 09 June 2013 - 08:42 PM

"Then what of it..?" was my remark on people leaving due to needing to get the train home. Makes sense. So why then make a fuss out of it, such as "antis"? And like I've said above, better planning is needed in order to uphold time schedules properly, that's all. 

Now, if you're not a fan of AKB48, that's fine. Being a fan of H!P too is fine. But don't come in here and suggest "insider deals" and "manipulation" when you don't understand the fan community and the growth in development of support for Sasshii over time. Furthermore, to come in here in this topic and call her a "talentless scandal ridden girl" (that "can't be the center half as well as her predecessors") just further shows that you don't know what you're talking about, and you're also lacking in tact. 

Since you don't know what you're talking about, and do it in the fashion you've done it, you're only making an ass out of yourself. 

And furthermore, since you've suggested that you find pleasure in trolling, I will remind you of rule number 5, and the fact that management of H!O reserve the right to deal with that issue as they see fit when neccessary. 

So, stop.

#1255 dev-null

dev-null

#1 Kinoshita Haruna Supporter

• Senpai
  • 2130 posts

Posted 09 June 2013 - 08:46 PM

They need some kind of signal to make the girls stop talking :) Like they have during the Oscars. :D   Well.. without the additional MC questions it probably would have gone quicker. Even Paruru didn't know what to say in that situation :D

signature3.png

#1256 Erin.

Erin.

Graduated Member

• Senpai
  • 3055 posts

Posted 09 June 2013 - 08:51 PM

Yeah, the extra questions were pretty much pointless. The girls said what they wanted to say, no need to ask anything.

And they do have those timing warnings during concerts (the lighting changes or something) whenever MCs go overboard, so they could be applied to the election. But I also get that the situation is fairly different, considering the surprise and emotions of it all.

#1257 neverlandpirate

neverlandpirate

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 16 posts

Posted 09 June 2013 - 09:08 PM

"Then what of it..?" was my remark on people leaving due to needing to get the train home. Makes sense. So why then make a fuss out of it, such as "antis"? And like I've said above, better planning is needed in order to uphold time schedules properly, that's all. 

Now, if you're not a fan of AKB48, that's fine. Being a fan of H!P too is fine. But don't come in here and suggest "insider deals" and "manipulation" when you don't understand the fan community and the growth in development of support for Sasshii over time. Furthermore, to come in here in this topic and call her a "talentless scandal ridden girl" (that "can't be the center half as well as her predecessors") just further shows that you don't know what you're talking about, and you're also lacking in tact. 

Since you don't know what you're talking about, and do it in the fashion you've done it, you're only making an ass out of yourself. 

And furthermore, since you've suggested that you find pleasure in trolling, I will remind you of rule number 5, and the fact that management of H!O reserve the right to deal with that issue as they see fit when neccessary. 

So, stop.

No trolling intended lol. I misunderstood your comment. as u misunderstood mine. Although if you consider yourself so much more informed than others go ahead, make an issue. I am entitled to my opinion as well.And we will see how this plays out, but the backlash is not being generated by me alone. I sincerely dislike the fact that you are all so quick to attack me over this. Really this is my LAST post here ever .Surpassed Oshima via a scandal? The times have now changed wherein the western bi+ch style of doing things can reign supreme. 

#1258 Blu-Cherri

Blu-Cherri

Selfish shooting star, Make my wish come true

• Senpai
  • 5673 posts

Posted 09 June 2013 - 09:37 PM

From what I heard the additional questions in the speeches were so that fujitv could show adverts at more convenient moments and not miss the 'juicy' bits.

(edited a typo)

E67uDCX.jpg?1

#1259 gryzze

gryzze

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1443 posts

Posted 09 June 2013 - 09:59 PM

^ They had commercial breaks between each speech (except for maybe top 10) so that makes sense.

#1260 HappySensation

HappySensation

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 700 posts

Posted 09 June 2013 - 10:51 PM

So, stop.

No trolling intended lol. I misunderstood your comment. as u misunderstood mine. Although if you consider yourself so much more informed than others go ahead, make an issue. I am entitled to my opinion as well.And we will see how this plays out, but the backlash is not being generated by me alone. I sincerely dislike the fact that you are all so quick to attack me over this. Really this is my LAST post here ever .Surpassed Oshima via a scandal? The times have now changed wherein the western bi+ch style of doing things can reign supreme. 

I'm sure everyone on the forums is crying for the loss of neverlandpirate  :c18:

Hopefully Sasshi doesn't end up with too much of a mess on her hands. 

I got to watching the results and even though I knew she ranked I still cried a little when Kinchan was called ;-; I ended up crying for Suda and Yuihan :lol: 

COUNTRY GIRLS ~ ANGERME

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users