2012 replies to this topic

#1841 Moklar

Moklar

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 883 posts

Posted 16 March 2018 - 04:55 PM

Sorry guys.. I have finally moved on ..
I thought I could no find another group to move on to after GEM ..
and its true .. I can't find another group .. but the group just found me .. XD

So you are not quitting idols anyway, how absolutely surprising... to no one, LOL!

#1842 Arche-JoIyO

Arche-JoIyO

♥ Pudding of Puddings ♥

• Senpai
  • 9576 posts

Posted 16 March 2018 - 05:46 PM

omg. 

this is so bittersweet  :sob:

DYFSGy8U8AAW1Fm.jpg

They're finally back together...(albeit incomplete :( )

They're going to have one final kinGEM on the 23rd

https://twitter.com/...129577231863808

I'm glad they'll be doing this. I at least want to see the girls one last time all together. 

I'm so happy to see Maaya again with them... but.... ah :(

g8aHT2F.gif

#1843 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 17 March 2018 - 01:52 PM

Pic from LINE of all of them together .. their sunglasses is color code by their team color XD
Guess Jurin can't get a heart shape black sunglasses XD
Image_7ff5173.jpg

#1844 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 19 March 2018 - 07:34 PM

Yukirin just ask the fans to get their debut song "We're GEM!" to 1 million views on You-Tube :D
https://twitter.com/...732240083648513
Lets do it :)

#1845 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 20 March 2018 - 11:23 AM

The release the info of the goods for their last live

http://girls-enterta....php?id=1059718

It is only a T-shirt with size only in L or XL ..

It is going at 1,000yen including tax which is the cheapest of any T-shirt I can find in Japan ,, XD

Looks like they just want to finish selling everything on that day ..

I think the T-shirt is nice.. too bad that I think I wouldn't be able to get it :(

b2ce04f9d191cf492e09dfcfa802ff30a8b00892

7065160959b19ea635f9b8a34fcc767bbde4a029

#1846 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 23 March 2018 - 03:01 PM

GEM final Showroom which happen just a while ago..

Luckily someone recorded it as I was in class and can't watch it ..

#1847 delerium

delerium

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 22 posts

Posted 24 March 2018 - 08:52 AM

If you guys are coming to the show, the fans are planning to take a group photo at around 3:45pm. I’ll see you there!

#1848 honniebunnie

honniebunnie

9th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 5 posts

Posted 24 March 2018 - 08:55 AM

see you there. don’t forget your heart glasses

If you guys are coming to the show, the fans are planning to take a group photo at around 3:45pm. I’ll see you there!

#1849 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 24 March 2018 - 04:05 PM

This really sums it up ..
I guess I am glad its going to be over soon ..

When their last concert news turn up ..
I am practically begging everywhere and everyone for help to get the tickets ..
I even PM some of the users here ..

Then on the day before concert .. I get this crap from people finally turning up here to talk about going to the concert?
Guess .. Looking at the fans .. I can see why they are disbanding ..
If you look at the travel thread here .. you see fans helping each other on H!P tickets ..
As I said before.. another reason why H!P is celebrating their 20 years this year and iDOL Street look like they will be lucky to make it to 10 years ..

Sorry .. maybe I was wrong about GEM fans all along .. GG
Whatever it is .. see you on the other side .. :P

#1850 RenaiDestiny。

RenaiDestiny。

♥ Gorilla-kun ♥

• Senpai
  • 3347 posts

Posted 25 March 2018 - 02:17 AM

I made a short little edit of my favorite GEM memories as their disbandment creeps upon us. The quality might be bad due to my phone, but I hope y’all enjoy it:
https://twitter.com/...0884018176?s=21

2DCV7Kc.jpg

#1851 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 25 March 2018 - 05:13 AM

^ I think you should "@" them and send it to them :)
It would be nice to let them see it and your message :)

Anyway off topic ..
I was wondering anyone tweet about my previous post ..
and found it at your twitter from your reply .. XD ..

I regret not creating an Ares13 twitter .. if not i may have gotten a blue tick XD

#1852 新垣さん

新垣さん

9th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 5 posts

Posted 25 March 2018 - 02:58 PM

...why do you think you would've been verified? lmao

#1853 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 25 March 2018 - 04:18 PM

^ it does not matter .. cos I am going to stop all non-info/content post here already .. XD

No matter what .. GEM disbanding does change a lot things for me ..
I am going to move on focusing more on my life than idols ..
I am getting old .. I can no longer keep up .. I am trying to figure out how the older fans does it ..

==============

Anyway .. there seem to be no announcement on what the GEM girls are going to do after disbanding ..
So we shall wait and see
From this point on .. I think all is even .. so I will check on Lana and Maho too

https://twitter.com/...924803956039681
Seem Higuchi-P is going to be on Showroom tomorrow and would talk about GEM
(I don't understand Japanese so I hope someone would catch it and talk about it ..)

Just a update note which already been more than a month ..
So I think everyone knows but doing it as a note ..

Maho
Twitter https://twitter.com/mhtan_44
Instagram https://www.instagram.com/mhtan_44/
She have black hair now ..

^IT'S CAUSE THEY OFFICIALLY MADE NEW ACCOUNTS NOW.
Lana
Twitter: https://twitter.com/murakami_lana
Instagram: https://t.co/dyPJn5Mp3J

Maho
Twitter: https://twitter.com/mh_new_
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/mh_new_/
Youtube: https://www.youtube....dQnEmdnXFfVeeXQ

Maho made a Youtube channel :o :o

omg...this is somewhat sad
but I'm really glad I'll still get to see them.

#1854 onesnowyday

onesnowyday

GEMなう。

• Senpai
  • 994 posts

Posted 25 March 2018 - 08:18 PM

Haa.........well I guess it's official now. 

Maaya finally had her live with the girls for the last time...but we international fans couldn't even see it as a live stream  :sob:  :sob:

I hope Maaya at least continues in the entertainment business like LANA does. 

As for the rest of the girls, I hope they'll be able to continue to chase their dreams. 

If Chanman manages to become an actress eventually, I'll definitely watch her stuff (as long as it's a drama or movie that is released). 

I'll miss seeing these girls together so much. 

They had, without a doubt, one of the best chemistry together I've ever seen within an idol group. 

Thanks for all the hard work GEM  <3

DZJBuA4UQAAXbwR.jpg

#1855 honniebunnie

honniebunnie

9th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 5 posts

Posted 26 March 2018 - 05:48 AM

I don’t know what you consider “everywhere” but many people across various SNS platforms were trying to unload extra tickets even at a discount due to high entry numbers. All it would’ve taken was a reply and arranging to meet at the venue. If you made any real effort whatsoever, you would’ve been there. For a supposed grown up, you care way too much about if people are talking about you. Did you never leave high school behind? Just like you can’t let go this grudge you have against GEM fans? I can assure you, nobody knows who you are to even care. But yes, after seeing how pitiful you have been, I decided to come out of the woodwork to rub it in to you specifically. I feel sorry for the next fandom that has to put up with you.

This really sums it up ..I guess I am glad its going to be over soon ..When their last concert news turn up ..I am practically begging everywhere and everyone for help to get the tickets ..I even PM some of the users here ..Then on the day before concert .. I get this crap from people finally turning up here to talk about going to the concert?Guess .. Looking at the fans .. I can see why they are disbanding ..If you look at the travel thread here .. you see fans helping each other on H!P tickets ..As I said before.. another reason why H!P is celebrating their 20 years this year and iDOL Street look like they will be lucky to make it to 10 years ..Sorry .. maybe I was wrong about GEM fans all along .. GGWhatever it is .. see you on the other side .. :P

#1856 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 26 March 2018 - 07:04 AM

I don’t know what you consider “everywhere” but many people across various SNS platforms were trying to unload extra tickets even at a discount due to high entry numbers. All it would’ve taken was a reply and arranging to meet at the venue. If you made any real effort whatsoever, you would’ve been there. For a supposed grown up, you care way too much about if people are talking about you. Did you never leave high school behind? Just like you can’t let go this grudge you have against GEM fans? I can assure you, nobody knows who you are to even care. But yes, after seeing how pitiful you have been, I decided to come out of the woodwork to rub it in to you specifically. I feel sorry for the next fandom that has to put up with you.

This really sums it up ..I guess I am glad its going to be over soon ..When their last concert news turn up ..I am practically begging everywhere and everyone for help to get the tickets ..I even PM some of the users here ..Then on the day before concert .. I get this crap from people finally turning up here to talk about going to the concert?Guess .. Looking at the fans .. I can see why they are disbanding ..If you look at the travel thread here .. you see fans helping each other on H!P tickets ..As I said before.. another reason why H!P is celebrating their 20 years this year and iDOL Street look like they will be lucky to make it to 10 years ..Sorry .. maybe I was wrong about GEM fans all along .. GGWhatever it is .. see you on the other side .. :P

Thanks for telling me when everything is over ..
I guess I am suppose to cover the whole internet ..
I am sorry .. I only go facebook, twitter and here .. and I did not see people trying to sell tickets ..
But it would be good if you have post that here when it happen.. rather than now when you have this account here for so long .. XD

Please feel sorry for the next group I am supporting which I already stated is Kobushi Factory ..
If you can .. do help them out since you feel sorry for them .. a lot of bad things have happen to them and they are now on re-departure ..starting over again ..
and if you ever need to know how to get H!P tickets .. you can go look for the guide on old travel threads .. I wrote the guide but some of the stuff are outdated ..
But there are plenty of other users here who can help you if you ask .. they may even provide tips on how to enjoy the most out of the event/show :)
But of course .. if you already know and have even a better way .. do try helping others out too .. its a good thing so you should try it :)

==========================

Back on topic ..
So the GEM girls are all back on social media ... :)
I hope they will tell us what they are going to do next .. :D

#1857 delerium

delerium

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 22 posts

Posted 26 March 2018 - 10:18 AM

^ Well, just admit that the group didn’t mean as much to you as you like to convey to others. GEM means/meant a lot to me and I was going to be present even if I didn’t have a ticket. I would have tried my best and be hopeful. Or cheer them on from outside the venue and just be there for Kako..

Last year, I didn’t have tickets to Kojiharu graduation but I still came hoping to maybe score a ticket. I wasn’t able to but I got to be at the venue and even got some goods. Kojiharu is my kami oshi and I was going no matter what. My oshis are my priority, your priorities might be different.

#1858 honniebunnie

honniebunnie

9th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 5 posts

Posted 26 March 2018 - 10:42 AM

So much for not making non-news related posts anymore. lol
I’m flattered you took the time to view my profile, but I only came here for the tracker back in the day and never seen this thread before a couple days ago. clearly you’re not following enough GEM fans on twitter if you didn’t see all the offers for tickets. I for sure didn’t see any requests for tickets in english in the twitterverse. not knowing japanese isn’t even an excuse. if you just came to the venue and held a sign, i’m sure somebody would’ve just given you a ticket since it would’ve gone to waste anyways.
You can drop the passive aggressive. If you can write a guide on how to attend events, you could’ve been here. you should already know how much effort it requires. nobody is going to spoon feed you everything like a tour agency unless that person is a helluva friend. but with a personality like yours, i’m guessing you don’t have any friends

Thanks for telling me when everything is over ..I guess I am suppose to cover the whole internet ..I am sorry .. I only go facebook, twitter and here .. and I did not see people trying to sell tickets ..But it would be good if you have post that here when it happen.. rather than now when you have this account here for so long .. XDPlease feel sorry for the next group I am supporting which I already stated is Kobushi Factory ..If you can .. do help them out since you feel sorry for them .. a lot of bad things have happen to them and they are now on re-departure ..starting over again ..and if you ever need to know how to get H!P tickets .. you can go look for the guide on old travel threads .. I wrote the guide but some of the stuff are outdated ..But there are plenty of other users here who can help you if you ask .. they may even provide tips on how to enjoy the most out of the event/show :)But of course .. if you already know and have even a better way .. do try helping others out too .. its a good thing so you should try it :)==========================Back on topic ..So the GEM girls are all back on social media ... :)I hope they will tell us what they are going to do next .. :D

#1859 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 26 March 2018 - 11:02 AM

So much for not making non-news related posts anymore. lol
I’m flattered you took the time to view my profile, but I only came here for the tracker back in the day and never seen this thread before a couple days ago. clearly you’re not following enough GEM fans on twitter if you didn’t see all the offers for tickets. I for sure didn’t see any requests for tickets in english in the twitterverse. not knowing japanese isn’t even an excuse. if you just came to the venue and held a sign, i’m sure somebody would’ve just given you a ticket since it would’ve gone to waste anyways.
You can drop the passive aggressive. If you can write a guide on how to attend events, you could’ve been here. you should already know how much effort it requires. nobody is going to spoon feed you everything like a tour agency unless that person is a helluva friend. but with a personality like yours, i’m guessing you don’t have any friends

Thanks for telling me when everything is over ..I guess I am suppose to cover the whole internet ..I am sorry .. I only go facebook, twitter and here .. and I did not see people trying to sell tickets ..But it would be good if you have post that here when it happen.. rather than now when you have this account here for so long .. XDPlease feel sorry for the next group I am supporting which I already stated is Kobushi Factory ..If you can .. do help them out since you feel sorry for them .. a lot of bad things have happen to them and they are now on re-departure ..starting over again ..and if you ever need to know how to get H!P tickets .. you can go look for the guide on old travel threads .. I wrote the guide but some of the stuff are outdated ..But there are plenty of other users here who can help you if you ask .. they may even provide tips on how to enjoy the most out of the event/show :)But of course .. if you already know and have even a better way .. do try helping others out too .. its a good thing so you should try it :)==========================Back on topic ..So the GEM girls are all back on social media ... :)I hope they will tell us what they are going to do next .. :D

^ no .. I don't follow the fans :)
basically I dunno who to follow ..
but did you see my post here asking for help? :unsure:

I will only stop until 31st March the last day of GEM (that is the last day right?)
But I would break out this "not making non-news related posts thing" if I have to help someone :)
Ya .. I do not have much friends because I am a believer in the quality of friends than the quantity of it :)

edit:
oops I didn't see this ..

^ Well, just admit that the group didn’t mean as much to you as you like to convey to others. GEM means/meant a lot to me and I was going to be present even if I didn’t have a ticket. I would have tried my best and be hopeful. Or cheer them on from outside the venue and just be there for Kako..

Last year, I didn’t have tickets to Kojiharu graduation but I still came hoping to maybe score a ticket. I wasn’t able to but I got to be at the venue and even got some goods. Kojiharu is my kami oshi and I was going no matter what. My oshis are my priority, your priorities might be different.

well .. I can't do that .. I got to book flight and hotel and pay for a bunch of stuff .. its like thousands of dollars .. so I hope you understand that I can only book all these when I secure the concert tickets .. :)
Because of that ... I even slam people who advice other overseas fans to buy terrible tickets .. Its about the consideration that most people in the world had a hard time saving up the money to see their idols .. so we should consider that ..

#1860 onesnowyday

onesnowyday

GEMなう。

• Senpai
  • 994 posts

Posted 26 March 2018 - 07:04 PM

I'm not really one for arguments on forums...but let me say this: 

If you were able to go to GEM's last live, then that's really nice :) I'm glad you guys were able to support the girls until the very end, and I hope you had an extraordinary time. 

If not, that doesn't make you any less of a fan. Each person has their own circumstances, and that doesn't mean they love GEM any less. 

I'm sure there were a good number of international fans who weren't able to go as well, but we can do what we always do best, support them through SNS :P 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anyways, I just noticed that Maaya followed LANA and Maho on Instagram :o 

Not sure when this happened because I feel like the last time I checked, none of the GEMbers followed them. 

LANA also followed back all the GEMbers

https://www.instagra.../murakami_lana/

Maho still hasn't...

This makes me kinda happy since it seems they're not like archenemies or anything :P 

Yesterday LANA and Maho also posted some long text posts regarding GEM's disbandment

https://twitter.com/...117484334137345

https://twitter.com/...110453938188288

I only *kinda* read through LANA's, didn't try with Maho's yet. 

Might have to use a picture -> text program to copy and paste it to google translate. 

Sararan posted some videos of GEM's final dance number rehearsal

https://www.instagra...-by=sara_hirano

https://www.instagra...-by=sara_hirano

Maaya played the guitar during the last live :o :o 

https://www.instagra...by=maaya_takeda

That would've been so cool to watch tbh...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users