#1601 onesnowyday

onesnowyday

GEMなう。

• Senpai
  • 994 posts

Posted 12 October 2017 - 04:33 PM

^Seems like they're going to be performing a new song in their next live

https://twitter.com/...461824336519171

So I wonder when they'll release the info on how these are going to be released...

Koume was also there as well. And so was Chanman and Natchi. 

DL8bn1cVoAA7jHB.jpgDL8cAX2UQAE2PE2.jpg

I'm surprised they only had one cover song. I thought they would do 2 or 3 lol 

But then again, if they do so many cover songs and the audience doesn't know them, it's probably better that they only do one...

GEMstaff posted a video of their Spotlight performance

https://twitter.com/...497620179292160

Kinda bummed out we won't be able to see their teiki kouens too...but it's understandable since they'd rather people come see it live rather than through the broadcast. 

I hope they'll cover it on GEMnau eventually. 

Which hasn't even covered their last one man yet...

Edit:

Two GEMbers replied to my tweets in a week! :o :o :o 

It must be my lucky week! 

#1602 ℗ani©kof¶àίи

℗ani©kof¶àίи

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2564 posts

Posted 13 October 2017 - 04:59 AM

^ Yeah. I guess Chisamin and Hiichan weren't able to because of ChisaHira Cafe.

And true. My conditions won't allow me to go to Japan yet so I'll just wait until I can finally go.

Ranachin's SR event is starting in a few hours. I was going to post before she does but she beat me to it. ;_;

I think they jumbled the members of each room since she was transferred to room B. And I think Rion was also from room A in the qualifying rounds.

https://www.showroom...t/nylon_sr_sf_b

DL_UiXKUIAA8nMA.jpgDL_RwhFVwAEs0ud.jpg

DL_TFBKUQAAiCSW.jpg

#1603 onesnowyday

onesnowyday

GEMなう。

• Senpai
  • 994 posts

Posted 13 October 2017 - 06:54 PM

Ranachin is currently 4th so far. It looks like up to fifth place will be able to go on to the next round this time...

it's time to get serious! :o 

This week's kinGEM had two short videos of SOL's teiki kouen 

One was of Spotlight and the other was of You You You. 

When Yuuki calls Jurin ecchi  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Wish they could've shown us their cover song performance too....I guess we'll never be able to see that :/ 

#1604 ℗ani©kof¶àίи

℗ani©kof¶àίи

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2564 posts

Posted 14 October 2017 - 10:20 AM

^ I watched the entire SR and it was funny every time they make Yuukirin do takochu. She didn't have a hard time doing it on her SR event but in KinGEM, she was really embarrassed. Ranachin even gave three and asked for a takochu and got "takochu arigachu". <3

It was sad it was only Spotlight and You You You. Would have loved to have seen Whistle but I guess that was only for the ones who watched live. :/

​I hope they do cover it on GEMなう。2, but recently, GEM nau is just like a comment section. It doesn't really show much of their activities and interaction with each other unlike the first.

​I was even hoping seeing more of them but well, I guess things change. I do hope they revert back later on. I want more GEM member love <3

More info on the ones in Ranachin's block (from qualifying rounds) - in order of the picture I have posted (L->R, Rows):
Sacchan - 3rd Block B
Miyataron - 1st Block B
Hina - 2nd Block A
Rikachan - 4th Block A
Rion - 8th Block A
Ranachin - 6th Block A

Yukino - 7th Block B

With NYLON scrambling the contestants in each room, it is now anyone's game. Really need to get more serious this time.

But then I am still recovering from Yuukirin and Chanman's events and a lot to pay for, so I don't know how much I can contribute on this round.

I think I'll just give all my stars and 50 comments for this round.

Funny though, back on the qualifying rounds, I supported Sacchan in Block B and Ranachin in Block A. When I saw they were in the same Block in this round, I was conflicted.  ^^; 

But, Ranachin is priority. I want to at least be sure Ranachin is in top 5 first and a secure spot before I try and help Sacchan. And hopefully, they scramble the participants again and they go to separate blocks.  ^^; 

#1605 onesnowyday

onesnowyday

GEMなう。

• Senpai
  • 994 posts

Posted 15 October 2017 - 07:25 PM

GUYSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS. THE CUTEST THING JUST HAPPENED. 

MAAYA APPEARED ON RANACHIN'S INSTAGRAM LIVE!!!!!!

DMMk3G-UQAAQEme.jpg

Ranachin got embarrassed when Maaya appeared while she was singing an English song XD XD 

#1606 Moklar

Moklar

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 883 posts

Posted 17 October 2017 - 07:25 AM

#1607 onesnowyday

onesnowyday

GEMなう。

• Senpai
  • 994 posts

Posted 17 October 2017 - 04:39 PM

^You know...the intermission parts where they play the studio version of Galaxy honestly sounds a bit weird :/ 

Maybe it's cause I listened to the live version first, but I think live sounds a lot better. Like, I feel they made it sound too autotuned. 

In the end, they didn't show the cover song on GEMnau either, so I guess we'll never be able to see it...

I wonder if LUNA will be accepting cover song requests eventually as well? 

lol @ the part when Natchi and Yuuki were pretending to be "GEMILY" and geeked out when they touched rana and maho's hands XD 

I didn't notice this earlier, but it seems like Ranachin's Youtube videos were affected by the dislikes too....

I forgot to post this before, but LUNA's live at Nagoya was live streamed

I hope SOL also has something live streamed eventually :P 

#1608 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 19 October 2017 - 01:39 AM

wow GEM Nau 2 .. I just can't take my eyes off Sara .. XD
She turn up in shorts while the rest are in longs .. XD
She is just so feminine .. :D
well.. except the part where she duct tape Lana T-shirt .. which I think its unwise ..
I am just being old but that may well spoil the T-shirt as some duct tape glue may get stuck the the fiber of the T-shirt.. making it near impossible to remove ..

=====================================================================

anyway .. Lana showroom is just a mess to me ..
She come on randomly and leave randomly .. its just so hard to help her ..
She only need top 5 to qualify for the finals .. and she seem happy with just being 4th...

She is only 17586pts in front of 5th
She is 17586+123526= 141,112pts in front of 6th
She is 141112+51922= 193,034pts in front of 7th
She is 193034+200871= 393,905pts in front of 8th
She is 393905+16044= 409,949pts in front of 9th
She is 409949+50541= 460,490 in front of 10th

Honestly .. she is not in front by a lot ..
She is less than 200K in front of 7th so she can easily be caught up ..
I already said .. would you invest $2000 for your daughter to get a chance to be a model? especially the returns is much more than just $2000 if she can even just be a side feature model for a magazine ..
I think its just so complacent .. she can easily just drop to last ..
She just seem so not serious about winning it .. Chanman and Yukirin effort is bad enough but hers is way worse than the 2 of them ..
I know her show is the most entertaining compare to the rest but having a good show is one thing .. but she must set it up in a way to win it ..
On last day of the event .. if she don't put in the effort to come on early .. she may just easily get snipe by final 5 minutes rush of the other fans for the other girls ..

=========================================================================================

ok .. about SOL and LUNA ..
I am just finding it really hard to get excited about them ..
I think it maybe I have been a idol fan for more than 10 years ..
and my experience with with sub unit/group is always been .. good start, no commitment, no importance, go nowhere than disappear ..
So I am not really interested in them or I can't seem to get interested with them ..

As much as many may be excited about these ..
I am not .. I think they may lose the focus of the fans and may never get them back .. not that they have a lot of fans to start with ..
Like SUPER GiRLS ran a year of acting with no single release .or Cheeky Parade who ran a year of lives with no single release but only album release ..
when they came back together as a group to release single .. their sales drop by 50% or more ..
So I don't think it a good idea ..
I know they may release single in those unit .. but the importance ain't there because there may be some who actually want to see the whole group..
and there maybe those who only support member on one of the 2 sub group and will miss the other sub group event ..
which gives fans chance to move to another group who they can have the whole group to focus on ..
So I think it a bad idea ..
Basically .. I never seen any group who ever did something else for a extended period and don't drop when they went back to what they were doing ..
I am so convinced that if they ran this SOL LUNA thing for a year .. when they get back as a whole GEM .. they may drop by 50% ..
But of course Maaya maybe back to save them .. but I am not sure if people who lost interest will ever come back .. or they may be just back to see Maaya and just go off back to their new focus group >.<

#1609 Arche-JoIyO

Arche-JoIyO

♥ Pudding of Puddings ♥

• Senpai
  • 9576 posts

Posted 19 October 2017 - 03:46 PM

Ranachin got embarrassed when Maaya appeared while she was singing an English song XD XD

this is THE purest thing I've ever seen. She's so cute

g8aHT2F.gif

#1610 ℗ani©kof¶àίи

℗ani©kof¶àίи

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2564 posts

Posted 20 October 2017 - 02:30 AM

For SOL and LUNA, I was a bit excited but worried. Just yesterday, I posted in SNS a short thought about them. Watching LUNA's performances and even the short vids of SOL's on their teiki, I can't help but feel sad.

I know they are giving their best with splitting in two sub-units but it can't seem to satisfy my happiness. I liked GEM as a 10nin (and going to be 11nin when Maaya comes back) and hearing the sub-units perform their GEM songs just made it hard for me to enjoy it. Sure it was not different when they do it on their live performances - where they have less members performing the song or mix them up - but it felt so different to me.

I guess knowing only LUNA or SOL performing took toll on me. I do support them but it really feels lacking when only the five of each sub-unit performs the songs. It's not wholesome for me but I try to see the good side of it.

I'm not against having sub-units but I think it would have been better to have it after they have at least five songs each. So they would perform their own sub-unit's songs and a bit of GEM ones.

Performing GEM songs once in a while is OK but having just one song as their own and singing a lot of GEM songs doesn't go well with me.

If they were going to perform mostly GEM songs, they should have just one teiki as a whole. And then perform their new songs for each sub-unit.

I was actually expecting they would have two other songs to go along with GALAXY and Don't you wanna kiss that they will perform on their teikis. Sadly, they didn't.

I'm hoping SOL's next teiki would show more cover songs since they even asked for fans to suggest songs.

In my opinion, they jumped in too quickly with the sub-units, sadly.

#1611 onesnowyday

onesnowyday

GEMなう。

• Senpai
  • 994 posts

Posted 20 October 2017 - 06:25 AM

^

^^^

I'm fine with them having subunits...but, I still find the idea of them having separate teiki kouens and national tours preposterous. It just seems to me, they're too lazy to make anything new for GEM, so they instead switch to focus on the subunits instead. 

More than anything, I'm itching for a new GEM single where they'll get a proper MV. After all, Sugar Baby's MV is almost a year old now guys...I need some new GEM content already. Something not the subunits anyways. 

Random, but I always hope that groups I like will release some sort of winter/christmas themed single. 

I'm guessing that's going to be impossible from GEM for now, which is kinda sad. 

And as an update, last time I checked, looks like Ranachin was 3rd. 

But she was 200k points behind 2nd...which is a pretty big gap. 

And considering how it was a couple hours ago since I last checked, the gap probably got bigger.  

#1612 WatanabeXYamada27

WatanabeXYamada27

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 403 posts

Posted 23 October 2017 - 10:26 AM

I don't seem to see any GEMbers on the rumored image though.

http://akb48taimuzu....s/52297146.html

CURRENTLY COLOR-CODING JAPANESE IDOL SONGS

Whenever I see a live in YouTube or other streaming sites, I watch carefully then color code.

#1613 onesnowyday

onesnowyday

GEMなう。

• Senpai
  • 994 posts

Posted 23 October 2017 - 05:07 PM

^You don't think the two girls on the left look like Kako and Hirari? 

Anyways, I forgot to update yesterday, but Ranachin has safely made it past the second round of auditions for her SR event. 

She even got first! 

And for the first time in a while, there was a LINE LIVE last night featuring the yovex rengougun members. 

Part 1

https://live.line.me...oadcast/5786796

Part 2

https://live.line.me...oadcast/5788760

Also, looks like kinGEM will not be kinGEM anymore for the next two episodes XD

https://twitter.com/...337798958411776

#1614 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 24 October 2017 - 06:49 PM

oh ya ..
I forgot to post about Lana getting into the finals ..
In the end .. she really work on the last day and turn up for hours until the event end ..
I and my friend just keep reloading and throwing stars on our many accounts for her every hour :D
In the end .. she went all the way to first ..
The good thing is .. because she showed up and have many shows .. the fans has been able to push her up without blowing too much money as it is the semi finals ..
If I didn't remember wrongly there ain't much Tokyo Tower ..
The fans just simply won it for her with strength in numbers and effort ..
GEMILY is great :D ..
That's what I love about GEM.. not only the members are great .. the fans are great too ..

The finals will be from 27 Oct to 5 Nov ..
https://www.showroom.../nylon_sr_final
I hope she would do better planning for this one .. and let just now when she is coming on way earlier so we can plan our stars ..
Hope we can build a lead for this one instead of keep trying to come from the back for this one and we just blow everything on the last day for the win .. :D
I hope she and the fans don't get complacent for this even if it seem the competition don't seem that strong ..
I could well be that everyone is just holding back as it is the semi-finals ..
I didn't get it wrong .. there seem to be last minutes sniping in the semi-finals where the 5th and last place was decided on late rush .. so we got to be careful of that ..

#1615 ℗ani©kof¶àίи

℗ani©kof¶àίи

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2564 posts

Posted 26 October 2017 - 07:13 AM

I believe all were just waiting for the finals to dish out all they have.

I think the ones to look out for were mostly on bracket A on the semi-finals.

And of course, they haven't completed the list of the finalists yet but they still have a day to fix it.

I just hope I have extra funds for this coming finals.

And hopefully Ranachin will release her SR schedule the day before or early in the morning.

But looking at it, it looks like she's not really the type to stick to a schedule.

But with this finals, I hope she does.

#1616 onesnowyday

onesnowyday

GEMなう。

• Senpai
  • 994 posts

Posted 26 October 2017 - 03:22 PM

OMG guys. I wake up only to find out that GEM had a LINE LIVE of LUNA's teiki live?? 

And of course, that one is not archived....

I really hope someone else recorded and will be putting it up on the tracker...

But well, even if I knew beforehand, I'd still have sleep early cause I have an early class today. 

iSt uploaded the opening intro for LUNA

So this is what the photoshoot the other day was for. 

Is it just me, or does Natchi look funny being the only one wearing a GEM T-shirt? 

After this tweet got 300RTs, they're going to upload the LUNA ver. of Like A Heartbeat. 

We've already reached the goal XD

https://twitter.com/...510176006541312

Edit:

And here's real confirmation of Kako and Hirari for the kpop group variety thing. 

oqljid.jpg

#1617 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 27 October 2017 - 10:46 AM

Seem that SOL will be performing in Korea for the 2017 CHEER UP FOR YOU event :D
http://girls-enterta....php?id=1055082

I think I am kind of relieved as it does seem that they split them into smaller groups so that they can go overseas ..
I guess they needed smaller groups with more contemporary styles overseas as before that they only got Wa-suta whom already state that they promote the "Kawaii" style ..

oh .. Lana event started already ..
This is the finals .. so this is it ..
Lets try our best to help her get number 1 .. :)

#1618 ℗ani©kof¶àίи

℗ani©kof¶àίи

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2564 posts

Posted 27 October 2017 - 04:30 PM

Jurin also has an event.

DNJ29oJUQAEa-aH.jpg

DNJlZmcVQAYkd3z.jpg

https://www.showroom...ent/afa_yosen_b

And for Ranachin's event, she has just changed her banner.

DNJ5pReU8AAkJzn.jpg

(Took it from her SR)

https://www.showroom.../nylon_sr_final

It is the finals and I do hope she gets on more than once a day. We can't make do with coming from the back this time.

#1619 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 27 October 2017 - 05:25 PM

LUNA ver. of Like A Heartbeat

https://twitter.com/...930038180888576
The new challenge is 400 retweet for this tweet for some unreleased stuff :D

================================

Oh ya .. i dunno how i missed the Jurin event ..
I just notice that she start posting her schedule and it seem for me that she would post her showroom schedule so I check it out and found that she also have an event ..
That got me scrambling my plan as Lana also come on during the time Jurin is on ..
But I management to get a nice fair amount in with my 5 accounts for them event though I am out and was pretty tough jumping between account and reloading ..

(*note- I am using google translate so I can get it wrong)
For Jurin event .. seem that its a qualifying or semi-finals where the top 10 qualify for the finals and there is only 12 participant in the group ..
So going to the next round should not be that tough ..
There is a restriction where they can only do 5 hours of showroom max a day and each showroom must be at least 15 minutes long ..
The is 2 prize .. final winner prize which the one who got 1st and a special prize which is selected from the finalists ..
The prize is participation in ASIA FASHION AWARD 2017 in Taipei ..
Basically its just participation which come with makeup for them ..
They got to pay for their own travel, flight and accommodation expenses themselves .. GG ..

The qualifying are 27 Oct to 12 Nov ..
and the finals are 17 Nov to 26 Nov ..

For Lana .. it is the finals ..
It is from 27 Oct to 5 Nov ..

So we got to help Lana first .. as her event end earlier and it is the finals and we need to get her to 1st ..
while Jurin is only the qualifiers and she only need top 10 and we got a week to push her up after Lana event ..
I think it is a better idea to just do 100% Lana push first then we move to Jurin ..

#1620 onesnowyday

onesnowyday

GEMなう。

• Senpai
  • 994 posts

Posted 27 October 2017 - 06:46 PM

^I agree that we need to focus on Rana first. 

And you know what I just found out??

HER OPPONENT IS EXACTLY THE SAME AS CHANMAN'S. 

TSUJI KAREN. I REMEMBER HER. 

LIKE OMG. 

WHYYYYYYYYYYY. 

WE NEED TO WORK HARD AGAIN GUYS. REALLY HARD. 

Anyways, I really like this RT for more videos thing. 

I wish they would've done the same for SOL...I want videos from both subgroups, not just one...

And I guess this is as close as we'll get to a PV..? 

I hope we do get one for the new songs...but who knows....

Anyways, seeing iSt actively do stuff for GEM right now is great. 

And with SOL going to Korea...I really hope LUNA gets to go somewhere overseas as well eventually. Then, I'll be pretty happy. Although it would've been better if all GEMbers could've gone together instead of separately...

During their announcement yesterday, Kakochin had a wardrobe malfunction XD

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users