• Please log in to reply
2012 replies to this topic

#1541 sunandthemoon

sunandthemoon

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 166 posts

Posted 18 September 2017 - 11:34 AM

I must say I'm really enjoying this.  Also the camerawork is way better. 

Good Night onesnowyday! 

Do you believe? The fans are really hyped now.

More Halloween videos? Mommy it's dark!  This video break is making my head spin.

Skip this part if you're watching the timeshift. 

Next up!  Star Shine Story in SSS costumes.  The acoustics of this venue are pretty sweet.

The crowd is pumped but they left the stage. :(

Encore chant is buidling up!  G E M!  These guys are more organized than Part 1 guys

but those balcony people need to step up their chant!  Okay now we're synchronized.

Screen announcements in Japanese.  LUNA SOL from GEM.  Same as Part 1.

LUNA! Don't you wanna kiss?

SOL!  GALAXY.

Screen announcements same as part 1 I think.

MC part then Can't stop Loving.  G E M!  G E M!

Cute interaction between Maho and Kako.  Jurin Sara, awkward. lol

MC talk.  Group photo.  Yes there are female GEMILY in the audience. ^_^

One last chat with the audience and they say their good byes.    It's over! 

Okay guys why are you chanting for a second encore? lol  Well that's it.

It felt like an old school GEM live when they had decent lighting. :)

I've spoiled enough so I hope the videos for LUNA and SOL are up later so people

can see them and share what they think of the new songs.

#1542 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 18 September 2017 - 04:20 PM

So the announcement is the SOL and LUNA sub-unit
Basically its the oldest 4 members + the youngest in LUNA and the rest of the 5 members in SOL
Anyway .. the site has updated with their new SOL and LUNA pics ..
http://girls-enterta...ure.jp/profile/
profile_group_1000150.jpg
profile_group_1000151.jpg
member_1000128.jpgmember_1000129.jpgmember_1000130.jpgmember_1000131.jpgmember_1001294.jpgmember_1000132.jpgmember_1000133.jpgmember_1000134.jpgmember_1000136.jpgmember_1000137.jpg

#1543 onesnowyday

onesnowyday

GEMなう。

• Senpai
  • 994 posts

Posted 18 September 2017 - 10:49 PM

The more I think about it, the more I wonder if Ranachin was actually hinting this would be a thing at the time of her live stream lol 

I've uploaded their part 1 performance of their new songs onto my channel 

and Fux with the Tux uploaded their part 2 performances

I'm not too into the EDM/rap part of GALAXY yet, but I do like Don't you wanna kiss. It's a cute song :P 

I guess for their sub units, they're ditching the color coding now? 

I'm not too into LUNA's outfits tbh. It's too pink and frilly for me...but I guess that was how it would fit into their concept...

According to Sararan, they purposely switched the names like this...and it'll be revealed why at a later time. 

https://twitter.com/...785322501791744

Some pictures!

DKBB5lNVoAAam-n.jpgDKA9_BkUQAEqAMs.jpgDKA9_BmV4AAo1xO.jpgDKA9_BkUMAcYJ_A.jpgDKA9_BkUMAEsMJz.jpg

I hope they reveal the next GEMnau quickly and so we can see the rehearsal for this live XD (but we'll probably wait another month or two before they release it...)

#1544 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 19 September 2017 - 01:45 AM

I updated the first post on the sub-groups :)

My thoughts ..
If I didn't get the news wrong, the different sub-groups will get their own regular performances and national tour ..
I somewhat think that if these sub-group thing takes off .. they may finally be able to travel overseas in their own separate sub-groups ..
I have always said that smaller group get more chances of overseas performances because of the lower cost of bringing a smaller group over ..
That's why we see Wa-Suta and TGS doing a lot of overseas performances ..
It is not my speculation but was told to me by a JTB staff who told the fans in my country that its tougher for 48G to come my country because they operate with a team of 16 which is very costly..

Saying that, I always maintain skeptic about iDOL Street being able to maintain a good idea long enough for it to take off ..
Basically what happen to the group outfit with sponsors, outside group joining iDOL street, regular stage shows? just to name a few which they announce and didn't last for 4 months ..
I hope they don't just promote the 2 new songs for this autumn to winter and forgot about it when the new year comes ..

About the songs ..
For Galaxy .. I think the version Lana accidentally sang out sounds nicer .. the song kind of got over mixed .. and sound very heavy and slow moving to me ..
For Don't you wanna kiss, I think it sound Kpop-ish .. I think the other fans was commenting on that too .. while the outfit and setting look kind of right ..
The members doing it make it look kind of off as it would be visually nicer if they had the younger, sweeter and prettier members do it ..
Hmm .. maybe they switch it up as they don't want to look too Kpop-ish .. ? :P

Anyway .. I think I am kind of frustrated about their Showroom thing .. so this part I am ranting ...
Chanman didn't even turn up yesterday and she have fallen further to 5th place ..
She is now ..
1,067,170pts behind 1st
696,298pts behind 2nd
187,223pts behind 3rd
76,636pts behind 4th

If she continue this way, she would easily fall to 7th by end of today as she is only ..
11,004pts ahead 6th
54,257pts ahead 7th

Even if she does not get 1st or 2nd, 3rd to 5th position will get an audition for a role in the film ..
and looks like she may miss this also if she don't step up ..

The funny point ain't because she is tired or sleeping as she was still up on twitter ..
She was posting about their concert and the recent announcement, and retweeting and replying other sources regarding the same thing ..
She is not the leader of the group, and don't really need to do so much PR for the group ..
while on the other hand .. the leader of the group, Yuuki is up on Showroom and did at least a more than 2 hours show ..
The funny point is she already qualify for the finals and turn up and scored a couple of hundred thousands points with the fans throw many many Tokyo Tower at her ..
I even saw Chanman fans throwing Tokyo Tower at her ..
I think its a waste .. shouldn't they save it for the finals? ..
Or are they going to bring forward the points from the semi-final to the finals .. I am not sure but I do not think so ..so I will see when the finals come ..
Even so .. Yuuki is still 634,912pts behind 1st place .. I drop by the 1st position room and didn't see any Tokyo Tower and there was very few gifts .. which may mean her fans haven't drop their bomb yet ..
Basically the 1st position person is just doing consistent and regular showroom and she does have a good backing as her room level is 130 with 1907 follower and now have 1,540,318pts..
Compared to Yuuki's room level 35 with 1593 followers and now have 905,406pts
The funny thing is on the other semi-finals .. the 2 participant are room level 814 with 3986 followers and now have 2,037,146pts, and room level 475 with 1650 followers and now have 1060132pts ..
So the bigger hitters are on the other semi-finals and so the finals will be very tough and chances is Yuuki will lose ..

Its just frustrating that they don't plan and try to win ..
They don't come on regularly enough and compete with each other ..
They do not know how to focus .. if Chanman come on regularity and stayed longer and with the help of the other GEM fans she should be 1st now ..
and similarity the other way round .. Yuuki would still have a chance if Chanman does not have her event up ..
Now I think both of them is going to lose big .. :(
And they may lose some fans too as fans don't like to lose and also their lack of effort and planning is wasting the fans resource and effort which may frustrate them ..

#1545 ℗ani©kof¶àίи

℗ani©kof¶àίи

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2564 posts

Posted 19 September 2017 - 04:48 AM

^ I don't think it is because of lack of focus. Observing how Chanman is, she is the type to put someone else before herself. In this case, she rather spend the time to share about GEM activities and not coincide with Yuuki's showroom. She is also the type to try and not burden others. Because the others also have different events and activities, she might want to do this on her own with the help of her fans instead. Also, I think she is not the type to talk with fans via showroom or twitcast, unlike the younger ones and Yuuki. I believe she is the type of person who enjoys talking with people personally and this showroom event of hers might be a bit awkward for her. I think, she thinks she is trying her best, but, she could do better. It is hard to tell what goes on in Chanman's head, like Chisami. But what is harder is to force her out of her comfort zone without her willingly doing it herself. Maybe she will realize it soon enough that she needs to do showroom shows regularly now and try and say a lot more. She could just do random stuffs and say random things. The fans would be kind enough to listen and reply to her. This will also make them more attached to her so they won't be disappointed if she loses in the end.

Does the room level effect the points of each star, present and comment? Because if not, and they do not carry over the points from the semi-finals to the finals, there is still a chance for Yuuki, assuming she would come on regularly and do two hours or so. And also assuming her fans still have the funds to add presents.

^^ I think both songs are good but I do not have a favorite as of yet. LUNA's song is OK but their theme is pretty common. SOL's songs is nice, but I would need to listen to a studio version before I can really see how I feel about it. However, if they keep it up and well, divert the theme into making it as FAKY/BANANA LEMON kind of theme, I would definitely dig it! All in all, I think both sub-units are roughly made and I still can't see where they are going with them, but hopefully, it would be a success.

#1546 WatanabeXYamada27

WatanabeXYamada27

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 403 posts

Posted 19 September 2017 - 06:54 AM

LOLOL at the sub-units.  XD

Luna = White GEM

Sol = Black GEM

And the fact that Sararan said they switched it on purpose makes it even funnier!  XD

And one more thing. Do you think they will keep the sub-units until Maaya comes back? If so, where will she end up?

CURRENTLY COLOR-CODING JAPANESE IDOL SONGS

Whenever I see a live in YouTube or other streaming sites, I watch carefully then color code.

#1547 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 19 September 2017 - 07:13 PM

LOL .. today is much better as Chanman came on more often ..
Today was big as the fans really drop couple of hundred thousands points on her ..
She is back to 3rd and was closing in on the 2nd place ..
But the 2nd place person is not letting up and is on pulling away from her ..

Anyway .. I was just ranting about Chanman ..
She belongs to my "forever love" category which in my more than 10years of idol fandom only got 6 idols in it and only 2 are still active idols ..
I just want her to do well .. Anyway I always select non-aggressive idols as my top idols but sometimes I hope they get a bit more aggressive .. :P
Anyway .. I hope she would continue to do well and at least get a 2nd spot .. as 1st spot is just very far ahead ..
But I think I could still hope for 1st spot as I know the combine effort of the GEMILY can cancel out the 1st spot lead .. XD
Anyway .. for me .. I am broke and do not have the money .. so I am putting more effort ..lol (but I am trying to put together some budget to throw some gifts for her if the situation really requires it)
I am running 5 accounts .. so I am busy reloading and throwing stars whenever she turn up .. I really do not care if I get on the stage XD
The annoying part is counting to 50 .. 5 times >.<
I also enlisted the help of my friend who is a main 48G and Maaya+Lana fan with 4 accounts ..
and he got to sleep early but stayed up to help throw stars for her .. you can imagine how I feel when he came back and say she went off before him ...
Today I was busy and it was a big mess as I scramble to get as many stars as possible for her ..
Anyway when Chanman event finish .. then it would be Yuuki turn for the finals ..
My friend would help too given that Yuuki also have the AKB48 connections and we are both very into AKB48 9th and 10th gen because that was where our 48G fandom took off .. :)
But I know I got to return the favor come 48G SSK when the girls fight it out for their showroom event :P

lol .. I am having serious issue that Showroom allow non-professions to participate in the same level of events ..
The 1st position is a non-profession .. she is really far ahead ..
Just like Lana who lose to a non-professional during her event .. I think its not fair ..
Non-professional collect bean spouts instead of stars which are separated meaning you can collect both stars and bean sprout without one restricting another ..
I think most people join or come on to Showroom is to support their artist which should be under collecting stars ..
So basically the bean sprout are just an novelty under their disposal ..
To me it is just too easy for anyone to just bandwagon and just drop bean sprout to anyone they feel like just being part of a winning team ..
or it is an easy favor to friends if anyone ask for help in dropping bean sprout as it does not affect the stars which is more important to them ..
I am not looking down on non-professional .. actually I do feel for them as they are some who tried very hard to be professional but fail and this is a great way to create opportunities for them ..
But just that .. there got to be a better way .. as they are killing lesser known professionals ..

#1548 onesnowyday

onesnowyday

GEMなう。

• Senpai
  • 994 posts

Posted 19 September 2017 - 11:20 PM

^^^Right now, I reaaaaally want to know how they'll be releasing these two songs. Will they each get a single? Or will they be released as music cards again?(I hope to god it isn't music cards again, but I feel like it's likely...). Or could it be released in a future GEM album?? I feel like we won't know any of this until they start their teiki lives...

^^I have a feeling that they would put Maaya in SOL because she's one of GEM's vocally strong members and SOL in my opinion, is a little bit lacking in terms of vocals compared to LUNA (even though SOL has Jurin and Rana). 

But I mean, I feel like she could fit in either group tbh. I don't really mind which one they put her in...if the sub units will still be active once she comes back...

^I'm uploading some of her live streams that I caught as I'm typing this right now. I went crazy collecting stars yesterday once she came on. And of course, I did the count as well. Might just be me, but I love the feeling I get when the members read my username. It's a little bit of recognition that's really nice :P 

Yuuki's live stream apparently had over 8000 viewers and she had 31 tokyo towers thrown at her and she's still not first.......that's insane. 

I always thought these live streams wouldn't be too hard as long as the GEMILY all helped out and worked together, but they've proven time and time again that it's a pretty tough competition. 

For Ranachin's event, it was okay that she didn't get 1st since she only needed to reach a certain level...but for her next event, I think place matters so I'm kinda worried for her...

But I do think the fact that Yuuki and Chanman having an event at the same time is kinda a bad idea. Not to mention it was right when they had their one man too...timing was terrible for their events...

In any case, I've given up on helping Yuuki and have been focusing on helping Chanman since like you said, this event seems more important to her than Yuuki's. 

Anyways, this is something random, but I think there's either been a bug or some hater going around giving youtube iDOL Street videos a whole bunch of dislikes. 

It happened to some of my videos and it's happened to some of the recent official iDOL Street videos. And some other idol street videos that have been uploaded. 

You don't just get 50 dislikes overnight like this -_- 

It happened to the new GEMnau video as well. 

I get a couple of dislikes but this is just ridiculous  :noo:  :noo:  :noo:

#1549 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 20 September 2017 - 01:17 AM

^ ..lol about the dislike .. thanks ..
You kind of gave me the chance to just let loose what I really feel ..

I think it may be I am skeptical or I am just paranoid ..
Do you notice the dislike comes after the announcement ..
Somehow .. this sub-group thing just don't feel right ..

For a start .. they just split the group into 2 halves ..
and they did it in a way where the clear line is the age and gen ..
Anyway .. there always seem to be a division of GEM younger and older members and new member ..
It always seem to me that .. Yuuki, Chisami and Chanman are together; Maho, Lana and Sara are together and the rest are kind of like loners ..
It just gives the feeling like they are splitting the group up ..
I would like to think they are really close and good friends .. but this kind of just us the wrong signal ..

Furthermore .. nowadays as I have said they seem to be all doing their own thing .. and going towards their own direction ..
We know iDOL Street is down-sizing .. with Streetsei gone, Cheeky Parade left with 5 members technically ..
Now they seem to dividing a big group like GEM into 2 smaller group ..
What if they don't get back together?
What if this makes it easier to down size the group in time ..
(What if .. is also the title of one of their songs :P)

Lastly, personally I never like sub-groups ..
It has always been a formula for failure .. support for sub-groups are just usually very poor .. even though they usually only do well at the beginning
Meaning like hypothetically GEM may sell for 20K now .. The sub-group wouldn't sell 20K each or even 10K each even though they are divided to 2 halves ..
They may just sell like 5K each then when they got back together as GEM .. they sales may fall to like 15K left ..
Basically because fans may go on to other group to focus on when they are doing sub-groups because mentally some fans just don't see sub-group of any real importance ..

Overall .. it just don't feel good ..
They look like they are splitting up or force to split up ..
They did so many slow songs in the concert to make the whole atmosphere so gloomy ..
Furthermore .. their outfits for the show are all mostly black, white or brown .. basically all the dull colors and it add to the gloom ..
It maybe just because it is autumn but still ... ....
So it just give this bad feeling or gloomy kind of outlook ..

#1550 onesnowyday

onesnowyday

GEMなう。

• Senpai
  • 994 posts

Posted 20 September 2017 - 01:52 AM

^I think there's multiple ways to see this sub group concept. For one, while I'm not completely sure if this was management's idea or Ranachin's, if all the members mutually agreed on doing this in order somehow promote GEM more I have no problem with it. I want to see it as iSt finally doing something to help GEM get more fans and get promoted more. 

What I do find kinda weird is that they're making them have separate teiki lives and tours. Personally, I feel like it'd be better for them to do it together. What is the point of separating them? It only makes their audience smaller since it'll make the GEMILY have to choose the live with their oshimen. Same with the tour. They are still GEM after all, so I don't think the idea of each sub group getting their own live and tour is a good idea. 

Another thing that I think is possible is that maybe iSt is just experimenting with different things before Maaya comes back. First with a new style of music (Kimi to Boku), and now sub groups. 

They already have another one man planned for Christmas Eve...I'm hoping that like Ranachin said, she doesn't feel like GEM is at the point of disbanding at all yet. 

If anything, I feel things are more positive for GEM than they are for Chikipa  :c18:

Edit:

Oh yeah, and since the dislike thing is happening to all idol street group videos (supaga/chikipa/wa-suta included), I don't think it's just cause of GEM sub group thing. This is more of a whole weird idol street hate thing going around for whatever reason. 

Edit:

About the loner thing...a fan once asked Ranachin (I feel like I'm quoting Ranachin too much lol), but she said that the GEMbers don't really hang out with each other that much in their private time because they see each other all the time when they work. Although we do occasionally see them hang out from time to time on twitter. Back when GEMnau was updated frequently, we got to see their interactions a lot more. Now that they are uploading it at a reeeeeally irregular schedule, we don't get to see that as much any more. 

#1551 ℗ani©kof¶àίи

℗ani©kof¶àίи

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2564 posts

Posted 20 September 2017 - 08:57 AM

^ I think they will be releasing it in a future single or album. If ever they do release it in a future single, I think they will make it so there is type A and B with two different C-side songs (eg. SOL/LUNA).

I also think they will put Maaya in SOL if ever the sub-units are still up and running by the time she comes back. In my opinion, they should have shuffled the members more. Although I really like seeing the strong dancers and vocals together, I would love to have Lana & Chisami in one group. Their voices are great with each other and they can make things happen with those voices.

If I were to pick their groupings, I would always place Lana, Chisami, Maaya, Jurin and Chanman together. And I always believed Yuuki should have more lines as well, so I would love to put her in a group with Nana, Sara, Kako, Maho and Hirari.

I believe making sub-units can have its ups and downs. It is just how they manage it. Like, for example, I have the same sentiment on having two different teiki's when they should just have one for the two groups. Because, first, last and foremost, they only have one song each at the moment; it would be a waste of resources to do a teiki with just one official song from the group and maybe do a bunch of their own version of GEM songs. If they are going to show more new songs from different groups, well, I will get worried for GEM.

It has always been a lovely feeling when the members mention our usernames. Well, for me that is. :whistle:

Snow, did you record all three of Chanman's showroom yesterday? I was only able to come online on her first and second one. The late night is too much for me to stay up.

Last I checked, which was early today, she was fourth now.

For them having small groups in GEM where only selected GEMbers are hanging out with each other, I can see it even until now. Although I know they are close with each other, you can still tell who are really closer to each other. The older ones, Yuuki, Chisami, Chanman, Nana and Jurin always looked like they are having more fun together. And Kako, Lana, (Maaya), Maho and Sara, are another group and then when Monami was still there, Monami & Hirari. Well, I guess it is because of how each generation thinks and how they were brought up. Even though Nana, Jurin and Lana came from the Osaka, you could see the difference in their reactions and how they show themselves to their fans. Might be the same towards the other members as well. The others are mature but know when to play around and when to go back to being the older members/sisters to the younger ones.

#1552 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 20 September 2017 - 09:00 AM

^

^.. lol ..

Guess you also just let it out about what you don't like about them splitting into 2 sub-group XD

Ya .. what you said are some stuff that I didn't think of and agree with you about it :D

For the dislikes .. it seem to affect them as a whole ..

We really don't know what is the trigger point .. if its one person or a group of fans ..

It could range from unhappiness because of 1 group to a collective of unhappiness accumulating up to this point ..

So we will just let it be ..lol

Chanman has not tweet or indicate what time she is going to do Showroom yet ..

It's just awfully quiet .. I hope she will get it going soon today .. :)

edit:

^ See .. :D

Its just so easy to think of Maaya going to SOL .. mainly I think because of their age ..

I think it is not difficult to guess that SOL will do better than LUNA .. in a long run ..

So hypothetically speaking .. aka ..( My super conspiracy theories that are infamous at the H!P forum side :D )

It just gives me the feeling that they are splitting the group up ..

And over time, SOL will get much more popular than LUNA ..

Hypothesis 1

The older members may just leave the group as LUNA as they are getting too old to be idols ..

They transfer Hirari to SOL and they go forward as SOL ..

The point that they switch up the names makes it suspicious as there is already a famous group in Japan with LUNA in their name..

Hypothesis 2

They may separate the groups genre and have LUNA going mainstream girl group and move away from being idols ..

and SOL will move on as an more vocal and dance skilled idol group ..

They may or may not transfer Hirari over .. because age is not really a factor for groups to be mainstream girl group or idol group ..

I think Avex has always done these before as in moving groups from idol to mainstream girl group .. (TGS, Dream .. etc)

They also like to put the groups under difference management ..  (Dream are not able to do their old idol songs as they are licensed over to another management)

This may also affect legally if they are allow to come back together as GEM in the future ..

ps .. It is rather far-fetched and highly unlikely .. I think I really got too far this time ..

Its just a sum of my fear .. as GEM is just so important to me .. :(

#1553 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 20 September 2017 - 12:07 PM

Chanman tweeted her Showroom schedule for today in Japan time ..

Lets get ready and push her back up .. she's down to 4th again as the others in the competition is not letting up and have been on Showroom all day ..

https://twitter.com/...458200574406656

DKKY5xSUMAEFF06.jpg

DKKY5xTUMAALFdN.jpg

#1554 ℗ani©kof¶àίи

℗ani©kof¶àίи

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2564 posts

Posted 20 September 2017 - 04:12 PM

I'll comment more tomorrow but.

Oh man! So many Tokyo Towers! I think I counted more than ten now. Maybe 16 or 17 all in all. Now she just needs around 185+ points to get 2nd place.

#1555 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 20 September 2017 - 07:28 PM

well this is more like it .. :D
Actually its fantastic .. OMG ..
https://twitter.com/...568979382464512
DKL9pp-VYAA5csM.jpg

GEMILY really came in and went all out for her .. :D
On her last show, she was suppose to end at 1:00am Japan time but it overran and went all the way to around 2:30am Japan time ..
She even came back for a count after that and finally finish around 2:45am Japan time :D

I think this is the latest she ever stayed up :D
it was amazing as the fans keep piling it up .. especially with Tokyo Towers which made her keep extending her showroom ..
She just cry and cry basically all the way as the stars, gifts, towers just keep flying and piling the stage up .. it was an awesome sight ..
I think this is the first time I see her cry as in really cry ..
She went all the way to 1st position and was ahead by more than 100K a few times ..
I expect her lead to fall as the former 1st and now 2nd is still on now trying to catch her ..

This time I think GEM got it right ..
The other members actually stayed up and enter the showroom as viewers and they even tweet about it ..
It is a nice group effort as the other members supported her ..
It is even nicer show of effort by GEMILY ..
This is one of those days that reminds me why I love idols and love being an idol fan ..
The fans really gather up and show their support and is able to help their idols ..
That's what I love being part of as an idol fan <3
It was such a rush that I threw in 1000G of gift which ain't much, she probably didn't notice it, it didn't even help get me anywhere closer to the stage ..
But I am just happy to be able to clip in a bit and help Chanman :)

The battle ain't over as the competition will catch up and I expect the 2nd place person to catch up really soon..
I hope GEMILY will be able to hold off all the way to the end and let everything fly on the final hour of the event ..
I have lost an event where opposing fans waited to the end to dish the huge gifts and snipe the competitor thinking she won but the final result show she lost ..
So I hope GEMILY will be mindful of that and not to get complacent and finish the job  ..
I also hope that Chanman will finally see that she can trust the fans and do more showroom and stay up later ..
Its only less than 3 and a half days .. hope she push for it .. :)

#1556 onesnowyday

onesnowyday

GEMなう。

• Senpai
  • 994 posts

Posted 20 September 2017 - 10:50 PM

^^^^^Uhh..no. I only got 2 of her live streams that day. The first one + the extra count ending, and her last live stream. I missed the one in the middle. 

Actually, in terms of GEMber closeness, I feel like it's always been like this: 

Yuuki - Kako (Big eaters of GEM)

Chanman - Chisami - Natchi (Chibis x Ghiblis)

Jurin - Maaya (I always felt like they're relationship has been really close..)

Rana - Maho (they just hang out a lot)

Kako - Sara (kpop combi) 

And then there's Hirari who everyone just kinda treats her as a pet/little sister lol. But all in all, all the GEMbers are in general, pretty close with each other. 

I ended up missing all of her live streams except for the last one. I threw all my stars at her :P 

The last one was really amazing though. I really can't believe she made it to first! Like you said though, 2nd almost caught up to her and she stayed up almost until 4 I think. It was crazy. 

I really don't want a repeat of what happened to Kako, so I do hope that GEMILY save up until the very last moment as a last big push. Basically, we need a repeat of this for the last day :P Ideally anyways. 

Watching the recording of this wouldn't be as fun watching it live tbh. You could honestly see how thankful and happy she was. We had a very happy yet tearful tanuki today :) 

We need to keep on fighting! 

It was really great to see how many other GEMber oshis came on to help out. I saw Yuuki oshis, Kako oshis, Natchi oshis, Maho oshis, and a Hiichan oshi as well. And that's just for the people who threw towers. I'm sure many others came out to help. It was really nice to see. 

Even Maho HERSELF threw a tower for Chanman. She's not a Chanman oshi for nothing :P 

Natchi and Masuda Miri (from Wa-suta) also showed up in the comments section :) 

But I also have some worrisome news...

Yuuki's event (since she made it to the next round), will be starting again on the 22nd. 

And if that wasn't bad enough, Ranachin's model event (for magazine JELLY), will also be starting on the 22nd!  :( I can't really blame her since she applied for this probably last month or even earlier, but this is honestly all really bad timing. 

3 GEMbers all having an event at the same time I'm sure will strain the GEMILY for sure...

I guess we'll just have to hope for the best for now. 

#1557 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 21 September 2017 - 12:17 AM

Anyway .. Chanman drop to 2nd already ..
The other girl did not go off until 4am like onesnowyday said, she may be just resetting her showroom because I still see her at before 7am when I was reloading ..
I think she finally went off around 7am Japan time when she finally overtook Chanman ..
edit: It seem that she took like a break and is back on like 8am Japan time! .. she is not human ..OMG
I think she really mean business and she is in the top 5 overall daily ranking .. so we got to watch out ..

*Note-I am using google translator so please help check if I make any mistake on the event details..

https://www.showroom...del_yosen_final
Yuuki final event is out .. its from Sep 22 to Sep 30
I think after Chanman event which end on Sep 24 .. there is still 6 days to help Yuuki ..
Furthermore, the prize goes to the top 2 so we just need to get her to top 2

https://www.showroom...elly_sr_yosen_a
https://www.showroom...elly_sr_yosen_b
I am not sure if I am looking at the correct event because I can't find Lana name in it ..
It is a long event from Sep 22 to Oct 8
and it is only the qualifying rounds .. where the top 10 would get to the semi-finals ..
We still got 8 days after Yuuki event to help her get to just top 10 for the next round ..

The semi-Finals will be from Oct 13 to Oct 22
there will be reward for the winners of each semi-finals I think ..
The top 3 of each semi-finals will go the the finals ..

The finals will be from Oct 27 to Nov 5
The winner of the finals will get listed as their model on their December 2nd half issue ..
There may be up to 2 jury special prize where they also get to be listed as their model on their December 2nd half issue ..

So for Lana its a freaking long competition and event ..
Basically I do not think their event will clash much with each other ..
Just that GEMILY got to be ready for a long long and continuous battle to November :P

#1558 onesnowyday

onesnowyday

GEMなう。

• Senpai
  • 994 posts

Posted 21 September 2017 - 12:35 AM

^Actually, Ranachin's event is for Nylon Japan according to her tweet. 

https://twitter.com/...491583929245696

Which is weird because I clearly remember her saying it was for JELLY before...and people on twitter talking about it as well. 

So it should be this event:

https://www.showroom...ylon_sr_yosen_a

https://www.showroom...ylon_sr_yosen_b

But I still don't see her name listed there which is weird....

Edit:

Chanman will be live streaming at 10:30am Japan time today! Which is roughly and hour and a half from now!!

#1559 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 21 September 2017 - 01:16 AM

^ ..lol
The funny thing is the Nylon event is very much the same as the Jelly one..
With the same qualifying rounds, semi-finals and finals..
Just the difference seem to be the Finals top 5 get something which I don't get ..lol
So it's about the same..LOL

Edit:
Chanman will come on 10:30am Japan time..

#1560 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 21 September 2017 - 11:14 AM

Chanman tweeted her Showroom schedule for today in Japan time ..
The 7pm Japan time show have already started :D
https://twitter.com/...797818880679936
DKPNx2VVoAAnmy8.jpg
DKPNx2VV4AAhahj.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users