• Please log in to reply
2012 replies to this topic

#61 Haruna Ogata (Real)

Haruna Ogata (Real)

Brown Eyes White Pig

• Senpai
  • 2540 posts

Posted 09 August 2013 - 07:22 PM

Where did they do the Tiger Fire Cyber? I can't hear it.... 
As far as I can tell the one at 1:25 is another one.

The general opinion of iDOL Street fans is that Cheeky Parade MIX should only be used for Cheeky Parade, even though it has found its way into Kimi Koi Telepathy.

Spaga started using an original one with the Celebration tour too. (Not that there's an awful lot of mixing for Spaga songs in general... Similarly, lots of people on the stream complained about the people doing MIXes and told them to go back to ChikiPa lol.)

And yes, I'm planning on uploading it on the tracker lol. 

"I sure did," Phil replied. "I slept good with you."

#62 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 10 August 2013 - 03:10 AM

^..oh Super Girls has their own mix too ?
wow .. that's a lot of different mixes ...

So what is the original mix Super Girls fan do now?

Its nice to know for me .. but I know I wouldn't be able see them ..given my lack of financial ability to go Japan ..
So its back to basic for me ... like how I started 6 years ago .. love the idols, enjoy the music .. :)

oh .. back to the song ...
I wonder when they going to release it so I can buy it .. I want to listen to it .. :)

#63 qwiksXnd

qwiksXnd

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 281 posts

Posted 10 August 2013 - 03:37 AM

Love Just! Call Me

Based on this song it seems like Chisami is a front girl now.

Sorry for the misinfo about a second new song. Maya mentioned she would be performing a solo, but Rana and Sara blogged that they were also involved, so I thought it was a new unit song, oops.

I'm looking forward to their first official release also. I kind of feel they may go the SUPER GiRL route and release an album before a debut single. My predictions are always wrong though.

#64 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 10 August 2013 - 04:29 AM

^ .. ya .. they kind of give me the feeling they are going to do an album first ...
and I hope they do .. and do put more songs out ..
especially I hope they do release a "GEM version" for some of the songs they had done regularly but its not their original song ...

=====

oh they have a new overture?

#65 Haruna Ogata (Real)

Haruna Ogata (Real)

Brown Eyes White Pig

• Senpai
  • 2540 posts

Posted 10 August 2013 - 08:12 PM

^
^
No sweat. I did the same to a couple of friends (before seeing you say it), and lots of JP fans believed they hinted at something new as well. 
Oh well, it was a nice performance anyway.   
(Also your predictions aren't always wrong. Sararan popped in and both Haachin & Risa got dropped, I'd say that's pretty amazing. :lol:)

Ares13:  Spaga's MIX inside the spoiler:

Spoiler

I'd love to see an album release prior to their first single, they've got quite a lot of content to play with as is after all. 

By the way, for the new Streeeegu, they'll sell a collection CD with all the Streetsei indies previously released on disc. 
This includes the original recordings of Speed up and Do it Do it (that I personally already own, but still).  It's 1000 yen and will be sold at the venues. 

#66 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 11 August 2013 - 07:37 AM

^.. oh thanks for the mix..
now i just need to get a friend to translate that for me ..
and I will need to hear a few samples on how its done ..

oh .. I realise I may have mistaken ..as they may not be doing the "Tiger Fire Cyber ... " mix..just that the tone of it sound similar ..

and they selling a collection CD as in like an album of all the indies?
If so that will be nice as its actually very hard and expensive to get all indies for me ..
cos i really love the songs

#67 eyeless

eyeless

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 486 posts

Posted 11 August 2013 - 08:46 AM

I need to proclaim myself here as emerald oshi ^^

#68 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 11 August 2013 - 08:58 AM

^.. :)
Thats nice .. :)

====

anyway .. for their overture I hope the fans do come up with some kind of response ..
because I think it would be really boring and a waste for the fans just to let the girls go through a 1 minute routine with no effect at all ..

#69 Haruna Ogata (Real)

Haruna Ogata (Real)

Brown Eyes White Pig

• Senpai
  • 2540 posts

Posted 12 August 2013 - 12:50 AM

Yes, it's like an album of all indies. Thing missing is basically the instrumentals, like your average collection album. .

---

Personally I now officially move from Citrine to Aquamarine. 
Minamiguchi lines are always the best and worst lines at the same time, I just have to support it. 

#70 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 12 August 2013 - 05:22 PM

Oh ..wow..
Hope the album is going to be easier to get ..
Are there gonna put it at regular stores like hmv or cdjapan I wonder ...

=======

OMG .. How could you move from citrine ...
I was with citrine before she is citrine and citrine is the driving force for my whole idol street fandom..
I used to like idol street .. Now I am crazy about it because of her ...
And all my fading love for Reicheru and Marin has renew and peak again just because citrine made it to GEM

#71 Haruna Ogata (Real)

Haruna Ogata (Real)

Brown Eyes White Pig

• Senpai
  • 2540 posts

Posted 12 August 2013 - 09:54 PM

It will be sold at venues only, sadly.

Chanman was my Streetsei oshi before GEM as well, followed by Haachin as my two. Then Minamiguchi did showa songs during Streeeegu.
Though as I'm basically DD, it doesn't really matter much who my actual oshimen is. They're all perfect. 

Machi-chan on here had some really nice experiences with Chanman though. Such as speaking English with the girl. 

#72 eyeless

eyeless

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 486 posts

Posted 12 August 2013 - 11:59 PM

Wow, I'm just a noob in this. Chikipa is the first idolstreet group that I like. Then I found out about GEM because I talk a lot with Oshiruka, she teach me everything about idolstreet ^^

#73 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 13 August 2013 - 12:59 AM

SUPER☆LeMON@乃木坂⊿, on 13 Aug 2013 - 04:54 AM, said:
It will be sold at venues only, sadly.

:( .. oh well guess its gonna be tough ..

===============================

LOL .. I am really noob too ...
after so long .. i can't remember most of the Idol street people .. and have little knowledge of them ..
maybe because I just couldn't find a English site with their info ..
honestly .. this is the only place I get my info ..lol and its not much ...

Anyway .. I am just kidding with this "oshimen" thing ...this is not AKB48 ...
I believe that every different idol organization have their own fan culture ...and I think the idol street fan base is still on development ...
Idol street fans in Japan seem to have a notorious reputation for being terrible ... and I have hear many bad review on them by international fans ..
furthermore .. I've been to a Cheeky Parade single event and its terrible .. I feel extremely intimidated ..
If i base on the fans .. i would have quit on them long ago ...
but I held on because I know the chance of me seeing them is extremely low ..
furthermore ..its common that the fans of any group get bad reputation when a group is growing ..

whatever the case .. i really love the music so far and I know the idols are good ...
So I will just continue and hope I know more about them .. :)

#74 Haruna Ogata (Real)

Haruna Ogata (Real)

Brown Eyes White Pig

• Senpai
  • 2540 posts

Posted 13 August 2013 - 01:31 AM

Cheeky Parade is already a religion so I have little belief their fans will change.  :lol:

From the Idol Nation reports I've been reading, the GEM (and Spaga) crowds have been pretty calm. 

It kinda appears as if the majority of the bunch who didn't move to GEM the Streetsei way got into them via Spaga, who's crowd overall is incredibly less rabid than Cheeky Parade or the local group supporters. 

The iStreet sense of unity is pretty shattered to be honest, as loads of Japanese Spaga fans are completely unwilling to support Cheeky Parade (and vice versa).
As a Spaga mainer, I'm really praying GEM will become a decently casual experience, as it suits their musical direction (so far) much, much more than constant wotagei and MIX hitting. 

By the way, I've upped the Live Mixtures now.

-----

Though there are no real English site yet, the person eyeless mentioned, oshiruka, is one of the biggest contributors to the overseas iStreet fandom. 

She runs a tumblr and several facebook groups all dedicated to the umbrella company.  Checking out those places might help you a bit.

I'm always willing to answer questions too, if they're ones I'm able to answer, that is. ^^

v Yeah, I figured I wouldn't mention him since he's an active member of this thread. :lol: But Quick's live commentary is very informative, and entertaining to boot. :)

#75 eyeless

eyeless

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 486 posts

Posted 13 August 2013 - 02:14 AM

I can drag oshiruka here if anyone need her lol. And also that crazy guy quicksand (I prefer to call him this since it's easier), he's been in many Supaga concerts and has many interesting info in his blog.( http://passpogasm.wordpress.com/ I think he needs to change his blog name, it has nothing to do with passpo anymore lol)

I think these are oshiruka's pages

http://supagainfo.tumblr.com/

https://www.facebook...129689947069341

https://www.facebook...468192576560706

#76 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 13 August 2013 - 02:39 AM

^ .. oh .. link please :)

====

^
^ .. this is strange ...
Seem to me if you compare big multi-group organisation ..its always the 2nd group that seem to have really stubborn and isolated fans and tend to have their own self-centred culture  ... I don't know its coincidence ...

and strangely to me .. my least favourite group in H!P is Berryz, 48 group is SKE48 and istreet is Chikipa .. just realise it all the 2nd group of each organisation ...
It could well be a coincidence or there are some human psychology involved ...

#77 eyeless

eyeless

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 486 posts

Posted 13 August 2013 - 02:46 AM

^

Updated with links :)

I mainly follow stardust idols, but I just love idols, so me and oshiruka share a lot of info (and files ;) )

#78 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 13 August 2013 - 03:09 AM

^ ..thanks ..

anyway .. stardust momocloZ .. I haven't got there yet ...
Anyway .. the boasting by the fans on their achievement do annoy me ..
but I have been around long enough to know not hold it against the idols ..

I had been looking at some of their stuff but just couldn't find the spark ...
I will just wait .. if its meant to be .. its meant to be ...

kind of like TGS .. I don't follow them all the while but I kept some of their stuff ..
which become really handy when I got to like them ..lol

if fate bring me to them .. I will go there when the time is right ..
I just miss them when MomocloZ went Malaysia ..
I was intending to go but it just didn't happen I guess ...
maybe its just not time yet...

=====

Edit:

As a Spaga mainer, I'm really praying GEM will become a decently casual experience, as it suits their musical direction (so far) much, much more than constant wotagei and MIX hitting.

I nearly forgot ...
I hope so too ...

#79 eyeless

eyeless

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 486 posts

Posted 13 August 2013 - 04:34 AM

^

Yeah, stardust group .. momoclo, ebichu, syachi .. basically around these groups.

Idk, I hope it's not me who boasting around :)

I also like Joshiryu, I have one of their concert bluray, it's nice to see them grow. I also know you have an interest in tsuribit ;)

======

About Rana, this album featuring her right?

https://itunes.apple...d670132098?l=en

#80 Haruna Ogata (Real)

Haruna Ogata (Real)

Brown Eyes White Pig

• Senpai
  • 2540 posts

Posted 13 August 2013 - 11:57 AM

Yes, Rana is the voice behind LANA.  

She's in the songs Kiroku no Kakera, Hitori no Uta, Kokoro no Kioku, Sekai no Hazure (as well as the two remixes). 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users