• Please log in to reply
4856 replies to this topic

#4461 jigenbakuda

jigenbakuda

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 385 posts

Posted 30 November 2018 - 09:51 PM

I really enjoyed the segment! I think they should do this for all the new members. It was so poignant to me to see one of the last Hello Pro Eggs greeting one of the first Kenshuusei Hokkaido members. I'm really gonna miss Ayacho...

I only wish they would have incorporated a bit of  Haruka's performances in the Kenshuusei, just like they did Reira's only you footage.

Reira said she liked takurazaka, so I'm hoping she will be another ikemen character in Angerme, they have a lot of femininity in the group and could benefit from another ikemen character for the newer girls to fawn over (I'm looking at you Kawamuu!). This is another curious example of a non-tokyo takurazaka fan, I believe Takahashi Ai was a fan of them as well... and if she is way up in Hokkaido how is she, at 14, a fan of takurazaka?  Parents buy the dvds of their shows / are takurazaka wota??

Watching this helped me pick Reira as my favorite of the two. I'm looking forward to how this will develop and, especially how the rest of Angerme will respond on the next episode :)

What I find even more facinating is that she likely auditionedfor Beyooooonds, which is a "theatre" based group, but was instead plucked to be put in the non-theatrical Angerme... I wonder why? Perhaps they are really wanted to use her dance skills...

Morning Musume - Sato Masaki (佐藤優樹) Haga Akane (羽賀朱音 ) 

Fukumura Mizuki (譜久村聖) - 聖そういうのじゃないもん… Oda Sakura (小田さくら) - フェロモン・ディーヴァ 笑うだけではダメ

Angerme - Murota Mizuki (室田瑞希) Kawamura Ayano (川村文乃) Ise Layla (伊勢鈴蘭)

Kobushi Factory - Hamamura Ayano (浜浦彩乃) Tsubuki Factory - Kishimoto Yumeno (岸本ゆめの)

If you enjoy the music of Hello!Project, join me as I dissect individual songs on my blog, The Tasogare Touch.

#4462 Casidesia

Casidesia

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 807 posts

Posted 01 December 2018 - 12:50 AM

I find it really odd that they didn't tell Ayaka how many members there would be. XD That was such an odd introduction for Reira, I feel so bad for her! lol

I wasn't expecting such strong ballet from Reira! This should be interesting!

MM: Ayumi, Maria, Rio |||| A: RikakoAyanoWakana |||| JJ: RuruAkariRiai

TF: Mao, Marine, Mizuho |||| BYO~: Minami, Kurumi, Kokoro |||| ON: KanamiMomo, Kirara

HPKU:  Yulia, Karin, Ayana |||  HPK: Niina

#4463 Yayomo

Yayomo

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 413 posts

Posted 01 December 2018 - 04:03 PM

What I find even more facinating is that she likely auditionedfor Beyooooonds, which is a "theatre" based group, but was instead plucked to be put in the non-theatrical Angerme... I wonder why? Perhaps they are really wanted to use her dance skills...

her sister sent in her application for her so she didn't really choose to audition for a theatre group, she just went along with the audition. I feel like this happens with an awful lot of idols, thank god siblings exist lol

#4464 davidguy3237

davidguy3237

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1625 posts

Posted 05 December 2018 - 12:25 PM

Part 2

#4465 jigenbakuda

jigenbakuda

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 385 posts

Posted 05 December 2018 - 04:35 PM

Once again that was so good. I am really enjoying this segment. I think they are doing a great job of introducing these two. I already have a feel for their personalities, but we have to wait for them to get more comfortable until their true personalities show. So I have pretty much decided to give Reira a strong look. Her face is so beautiful to me. She isnt the prettiest in Angerme, but I personally love her face. Im watching her to see what shes made of. Also Kassa is ###### hilarious, to be so happy at having girls in the same grade as her and her reaction to remaining the youngest by 2 days, lol, smh. I wonder how kawamuu and funakki feel now they they have kouhai...

Oh forgot to mention ayacho, that girl is a gem. Im so sad she is leaving...

Fukumura Mizuki (譜久村聖) - 聖そういうのじゃないもん… Oda Sakura (小田さくら) - フェロモン・ディーヴァ 笑うだけではダメ

Kobushi Factory - Hamamura Ayano (浜浦彩乃) Tsubuki Factory - Kishimoto Yumeno (岸本ゆめの)

If you enjoy the music of Hello!Project, join me as I dissect individual songs on my blog, The Tasogare Touch.

#4466 IchVermisseDenSommer

IchVermisseDenSommer

Kasahara Momona deserves 3 new modeling jobs weekly

• Senpai
  • 4024 posts

Posted 05 December 2018 - 08:19 PM

I loved this episode so much!! <3
What is the cliffhanger for next week's episode? Like what does Haruka say in the end with Yokohama and Tokyo?

Morning Musume______ANGERME________Juice=Juice_________Kobushi Factory____Tsubaki Factory____ BEYOOOOONDS

1. Sato Masaki         1. Kasahara Momona  1. Kanazawa Tomoko   1. Nomura Minami   1. Tanimoto Ami        1. Kobayashi Honoka

2. Fukumura Mizuki  2. Sasaki Rikako         2. Uemura Akari             2. Hirose Ayaka       2. Asakura Kiki          2.Okamura Minami

3. Oda Sakura          3. Wada Ayaka            3.  Dambara Ruru           3. Inoue Rei             3. Niinuma Kisora     3. Takase Kurumi

#4467 aerosuffly

aerosuffly

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 847 posts

Posted 07 December 2018 - 04:00 AM

^ She thought Yokohama is in Tokyo (Prefecture).

#4468 jigenbakuda

jigenbakuda

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 385 posts

Posted 13 December 2018 - 02:28 PM

^ She thought Yokohama is in Tokyo (Prefecture).

That was such a great way to show they are from up north. I've never been to tokyo either, so I could not point out tokyo, chiba, or yokohama on the map, but her diagram was hilarious!

Edit:

Here is a clip of just the hilarious yokohama exchange from the episode.

https://twitter.com/...190313034838016

Part 3

Oh, I'm so enamored with Reira's character. I guess I just like the country girls, but I get the feeling she still has no idea what she has got herself into. Also she is cute as a button. I'm expecting big things from her...

#4469 miyooooons

miyooooons

mother

• Senpai
  • 2126 posts

Posted 20 December 2018 - 10:23 AM

I hope this week or eventually we get some footage on H!S of the audition winners being added to BEYOOOOONDS.

MM:  A: 

J=J: ⬤ TF: 

BY:   ON: 

ALUM: Meimi Maasa KSSU'23: Yulia / Hinoha / Rena ~ edited: 2023/12/29

#4470 davidguy3237

davidguy3237

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1625 posts

Posted 21 December 2018 - 01:09 PM

:/

#4471 Kon-Chan:Itsumademo

Kon-Chan:Itsumademo

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1889 posts

Posted 21 December 2018 - 01:31 PM

The three oldest all graduating, well Haruna has already graduated but it's sad that Yuka will be graduating too, I wonder if anyone else will announce their graduation for next year.

#4472 mizukingdom1

mizukingdom1

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1060 posts

Posted 21 December 2018 - 02:50 PM

Is this why Manakan was added to J=J... to cover Yukanyan's character...

They knew in advance didn't they  :(

#4473 Doraleous

Doraleous

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 228 posts

Posted 21 December 2018 - 03:55 PM

Man, this is what the main channel is for now?

HaroSute was basically killed for this rubbish Omake where little more than hair arrangement sections take place.

Sad days, well, it's basically become a wait for semestral concert DVDs for me as a fan now.

The concerts are still amazing though.

Kenshuusei is where it's at, debut these stars in the making already.

#4474 patapataful

patapataful

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1855 posts

Posted 21 December 2018 - 07:44 PM

Is this why Manakan was added to J=J... to cover Yukanyan's character...

They knew in advance didn't they  :(

I thought so too!!!! :sob:  :sob:  :sob:

Juice=Juice: Riai, Kisaki, Risa Tsubaki Factory: Ami, Mao, Yuumi, Runo Ocha Norma: Kirara

ANGERME: Kawamuu, Layla, Moe, Wakana Morning Musume: Riley <3 , Homare, Sakura, Geta

#4475 davidguy3237

davidguy3237

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1625 posts

Posted 04 January 2019 - 11:05 AM

They’re finally getting the ball rolling

#4476 RenaiDestiny。

RenaiDestiny。

♥ Gorilla-kun ♥

• Senpai
  • 3347 posts

Posted 04 January 2019 - 12:00 PM

I had a feeling that they were going to do one big BEYOOOOONDs special all at once, but I’m kinda sad they haven’t showned Yuhane/Kokoro/Rika/Saya/Shiori/Momohime/Minami’s reactions to debuting like they have for other new additions. I’m hoping they’ll just release it towards the end of the series with Miyo/Honoka/Utano’s reactions as well.

2DCV7Kc.jpg

#4477 honeyharunanfan

honeyharunanfan

Just a bookworm

• Senpai
  • 1583 posts

Posted 04 January 2019 - 01:08 PM

I'm glad they finally got to Beyooooonds, it took a while, but December was quite a busy month for H!P so it's understandable.

I8dtEOy.gif

#4478 IchVermisseDenSommer

IchVermisseDenSommer

• Senpai
  • 4024 posts

Posted 18 January 2019 - 12:47 PM

Beyonds Vol. 3 is out

This episode was so sweet!!

Next week the Only3 girls are going through a tough time.

Morning Musume______ANGERME________Juice=Juice_________Kobushi Factory____Tsubaki Factory____ BEYOOOOONDS

1. Sato Masaki         1. Kasahara Momona  1. Kanazawa Tomoko   1. Nomura Minami   1. Tanimoto Ami        1. Kobayashi Honoka

2. Fukumura Mizuki  2. Sasaki Rikako         2. Uemura Akari             2. Hirose Ayaka       2. Asakura Kiki          2.Okamura Minami

3. Oda Sakura          3. Wada Ayaka            3.  Dambara Ruru           3. Inoue Rei             3. Niinuma Kisora     3. Takase Kurumi

#4479 IchVermisseDenSommer

IchVermisseDenSommer

• Senpai
  • 4024 posts

Posted 25 January 2019 - 01:22 PM

New Beyonds chapter featuring the Only3 audition footage

It's such a great episode! <3

#4480 jigenbakuda

jigenbakuda

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 385 posts

Posted 25 January 2019 - 02:42 PM

Man, Satoyoshi just shot on top of my radar. She is quite cute. Hirai has great movement. She dances like she watches a lot of Kpop, which is to say her dance style seems very hip hoppish.

Great episode.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users