Posted 29 June 2017 - 02:23 PM

Since when Rio is so beauty?   :chuu:

#4022 Punkin

Punkin

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1388 posts

Posted 30 June 2017 - 09:21 PM

I wish they would have left Juice alone, so I'm disappointed as someone who has followed them closely since day 1 and was going to follow them even more now that C-ute is gone... I guess I'll just wait and see how it turns out and watch from afar.

Although the girls had warm reactions, there must be some negative feelings underneath as well. They all stated they wanted Juice to remain five until the end, so to have that be ignored and changed must be tough. They've been through so much as the five of them, I think a lot of people really saw C-ute's 5nin struggles in them, as well as their future success. Now I bet Juice will become another MM/Anju style group.

I do think Danbara fits well in Juice, though, although Yanamin should have gone elsewhere I think. She doesn't fit, from what I can tell right now. As for Chiaki, they should have pulled a JunLin and made her a part of the 13th gen, as they didn't join all that long ago. As for Anju, it's weird to have so many additions back to back with barely a two singles in between.

I wish they would have just left CG alone all together, and put the three KSS together in a group. Makes more sense to me but, they needed something super shocking to re-start H!P now with an era ending with Momo and C-ute's departures. We already know this wasn't a result of Yamaki and Ozeki wanting to focus on studies - Yamaki said she was given the option of transferring as well and she chose not to and would rather study, meaning they planned on doing this for a while and 5nin CG never had a chance. Sad, because they would have been fantastic.

#4023 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 01 July 2017 - 11:55 AM

well for me .. I feel it is great how everything worked out..

For J=J, I will push back Karin and make Ruru my main fav in the group ..
For ANGERME, I am so excited and looking forward to this new set up .. :)
For MM, now I got to focus on 2 instead of 1 in the group but I believe I can work it out :)

Overall .. I think it is a great idea of a new system for H!P going into their 20th Anniversary ..
Incidentally .. I am celebrating my 10th Anniversary as a fan in H!P and for idols ..
I too want to come up with a great new system for my fandom to bring me forward for another 10 years ..

I realize that it is really silly to support every group in an idol organization when really you do not have to force yourself to support every group ..
I believe that there are many fans here who don't support every H!P group in H!P .. so I should follow ..
Therefore, unless there is a member by the name of Matsunaga Riai in the group that Reina is leading .. there is extremely little chance I would support the group ..

Basically I am in my final year of studies for my degree .. it is an important year .. so I should try to focus more on my studies ..
So I could not focus on so many groups in H!P .. so I think I will do part time support on KF and TF and only support them during my study holiday..
I think it would transfer my funds and effort from KF and TF and spread them in J=J, ANGERME and MM ..
Don't get me wrong I am not quitting KF and TF .. I am still their fan .. just that I would support them only during the holidays ..
simply I think I could not support so many girls in an idol group given my schedule..

So that would be my great new system as I move towards another 10 years of idol fandom ..

ps. This couple of day I have been looking at Showroom and I do find the STU48 girls really interesting ..
They are going to release their first single soon .. I think I will check them out :)

#4024 Sakura Kura

Sakura Kura

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 740 posts

Posted 01 July 2017 - 08:39 PM

I'm really happy that JJ got more members that means if one has to graduate (throw salt over shoulder) then the other 4(6) can stay

#4025 Yaminata

Yaminata

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 347 posts

Posted 05 July 2017 - 01:34 PM

Hello!Sute #226
MC: Miyazaki Yuka & Akiyama Mao

00:12~ Tsubaki Factory " Shuukatsu Sensation" (Hello!Sute Edit)
07:43~ Tsugunaga Momoko Last Live backstage clip
22:58~ DOHP:Juice=Juice "Building basic physical strength" n°3 
33:07~ Hello!Pro Kenshuusei introduction movie (Nishida Shiori)
39:48~ Cooking segment (Takeuchi Akari & Miyazaki Yuka) with Kurokki ^^
48:13~ Hair arrangement (Kobushi Factory's Inoue Rei)
53:25~ Q&A segment

↓ Edited :D

Edited by Yaminata, 05 July 2017 - 05:49 PM.

I can't live without Berryz!

Otomomochi & Team Mizukingdom
Berryz Koubou SNS Stalker Watcher

#4026 keaine

keaine

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 574 posts

Posted 05 July 2017 - 02:07 PM

^ you can drop the question mark

End-of-the-year polls are now closed! Results on the links below:

Hello!Online General Election 2018: http://www.hello-onl...-election-2018/

Female Up-Front Acts Poll 2018: http://www.hello-onl...acts-poll-2018/

Hello!Online Top H!P Songs of 2018 Fan Poll: http://www.hello-onl...-2018-fan-poll/

Fan Poll: MV of the Year 2018: http://www.hello-onl...-the-year-2018/

#4027 core2quad

core2quad

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 11868 posts

Posted 05 July 2017 - 04:18 PM

^^ Kuroki welcome back  XD

#4028 AloiChan

AloiChan

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 96 posts

Posted 05 July 2017 - 06:46 PM

Hamachan & Kasahara for next week, I'm guessing...

Still can't handle that pinky... T_T

#4029 sukibeam

sukibeam

Chu-Chi Face

• Senpai
  • 3176 posts

Posted 06 July 2017 - 01:03 AM

Yuka has such a soothing, feminine voice. I could listen to her and Ichioka talk all day <3

#4030 Punkin

Punkin

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1388 posts

Posted 08 July 2017 - 02:06 AM

I've been really disappointed with H!P recently and I feel it's been one bad thing after another for me since Berryz disbanded and Tsunku left. I started to get into Tsubaki with Hitorijime, but then they added three members and I didn't care for that decision and sorta lost interest in following them. I lost Zuuki and Meimi in the spring of 2016, and then I'm just getting into CG with Boogie Woogie Love and lose Manaka later that summer after she has me smitten. And then C-ute disbands which is the worst of it all and now with Juice getting a change in lineup and H!P having a crazy shakeup I honestly don't know where I stand anymore!

But then I see this MV. I haven't seen the full thing yet but I'm already annoyed at how much I like it. lol At this point I'm afraid to get into Tsubaki because I don't want anymore disappointments from H!P. I think my biggest worry for Tsubaki (and Kobushi) is that they'll develope the rotational group system, which would suck to have the whole company that way. But this single so far has me intrigued. Wasn't crazy about their last one.

Love the creativity of this music video. The girls are all way too young for job hunting so it would have been cool to have given it to C-ute had they still been active. But I really like the concept and the dance and how this group seems together.

#4031 Miryoku

Miryoku

Ayacho~? BRAVO !

• Senpai
  • 1056 posts

Posted 08 July 2017 - 08:32 AM

I do hope Tsubaki and Kobushi won't become rotational, but i can't help but think that what allowed berikyuu to never add members was that they debuted at a super young age. Because of that, the groups could have activities for years before the original members become "too old to be idols". The situation with factories is slightly different.

#4032 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 08 July 2017 - 12:16 PM

LOL .. honestly .. I think KF and TF are doing alright ..

Just that KF sales drop is basically because the group is entering into another phrase of their development ..

TF should continue to do well as they still have the hype .. maybe until Reina (not Tanaka) new group come along then maybe they will cool off ..

I think its just the way they handle the situation recently with the "demotion" of CG and member "dumping" that make us lose confident lately ..

The fact is ..  it does make me lose confident in them and angry at the same time ..

Honestly, I am losing interest in the 2 factories as I think it was a bad idea to name both group with factories making look related ..

This make me look at them like 1 unit and it look really blend if like look at them as a whole with too many girls ..

So I am really considering to be their casual fan instead and only come on off and on for them when I like the release ..

Hey .. I am not the one who came up with "part-time" idols or "seasonal" idols ..

So don't blame me for being a "part-time" fan or "seasonal" fan

#4033 core2quad

core2quad

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 11868 posts

Posted 12 July 2017 - 01:00 PM

#4034 core2quad

core2quad

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 11868 posts

Posted 19 July 2017 - 01:00 PM

#4035 cornyflakes

cornyflakes

Meme Thrash

• Senpai
  • 1829 posts

Posted 19 July 2017 - 01:38 PM

I think it's Oda and Risamaru for next week :D

Mafia Musume/Morning Mafioso

mafia_musume_banner_by_supermariabros-d5

Deviantart . Pixiv . Tumblr

H!P Comics

#4036 Doraleous

Doraleous

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 228 posts

Posted 19 July 2017 - 06:16 PM

These cooking and hair arrangements corner are so... boring. I wonder if the Japanese fans actually like watching the girls cutting and boiling some ingredients and then comment on how good the food is.

I only anticipate Hello Station for DOHP and Kenshuusei interviews now (and since my fave of faves Shimakura was interviewed this time, moreso DOHP now). I'll actually anticipate Upcoming more now since it has actual singing and dancing.
Kenshuusei is where it's at, debut these stars in the making already.

#4037 thegabriel

thegabriel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 4360 posts

Posted 20 July 2017 - 07:07 AM

@35:32 Yuka standing waaay back during the deep frying. :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

J=J-段原瑠々

MM.'24-櫻井梨央  ON-中山夏月姫 

A-川村文乃  BYD-島倉りか  

TF-河西結心  KSSU-橋田歩果

#4038 Kinjiru

Kinjiru

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1890 posts

Posted 20 July 2017 - 07:31 AM

I love the cooking segments, it shows them interacting with each other and Kurokki in a fun way, I doubt anyone cares about what is actually being made. It just heavily depends on the members combination on how funny it is, Maria/Maachan and Momochi/Miyabi were both very entertaining. Kurokki himself is also a cool dude and has plenty of personality.

#4039 chisafan

chisafan

Chiitan's Spaghetti Chef

• Senpai
  • 722 posts

Posted 21 July 2017 - 04:23 AM

@35:32 Yuka standing waaay back during the deep frying. :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Mmm that was pretty cute, and she's doing her little dance back there XD I have met a woman with noticeable scars on her arms from making tempura - oil is worse than a little splash of coffee.

I prefer the more home-like setting of the recent H!S, it's more relaxing like the GNO set was.

#4040 core2quad

core2quad

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 11868 posts

Posted 26 July 2017 - 01:00 PM

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users