• Please log in to reply
4855 replies to this topic

#41 taylorniw

taylorniw

no

• Senpai
  • 5495 posts

Posted 20 March 2013 - 12:41 AM

Kimi Sae was really good! i liked it! Ayumi needs singing classes and she will be a master! she really need it, SHES GREAT! she's in tune only needs to control her diaphragm, and thats all

I never liked Mizuki, i don't know why so many people says she is a great singer while she is obviously not, and i am pretty sure her version of aruiteru has been recorded before?, its not fair because Airi's and Kanyon's versions were live.

Ayaka!!!! she is so beautiful definitely a tv girl.

I don't think Mizuki is a bad singer, but I definitely think she has a limited range. But she's hardly the only one right now.

#42 michael pro

michael pro

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 50 posts

Posted 20 March 2013 - 03:26 PM

^^ Saint likes Mizuki :o (yeah, I know, you got the name wrong, it's michael pro XD )

I think Fukuchan has a great, soothing, pleasant voice, she just needs to work on its stability, power and stamina. She'll get there :)

I like Mizuki, but i don't know why she doesnt get better at singing, shes NOT GOOD i follow her, she was an egg so she had experience but after 3 years being an egg and 3 years being a morning musume, i dont know why she cant sing yet! :/ thats why i always say GLAD SHES GORGEOUS

#43 Eilantha

Eilantha

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 367 posts

Posted 20 March 2013 - 04:43 PM

^ I rather agree with you, I like her, but I thought she would become better and put emotion in her singing more...

#44 Lurkette

Lurkette

マシュマロの心

• Headquarters
  • 3939 posts

Posted 20 March 2013 - 04:45 PM

I think we're all just very confused at what you think you're listening to, especially considering your high praise of Ayumi, who is undeniably one of the three worst singers presently in the group. Mizuki's voice is incredibly stable and is generally much more reliable than most others in the group.

Remember, there's a difference between not liking someone's voice and saying that they're bad singers. I don't like the voices of nearly anyone in C-ute, but I won't deny that they're good singers. 

DDOhydd.gif

#45 Kon-Chan:Itsumademo

Kon-Chan:Itsumademo

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1889 posts

Posted 20 March 2013 - 04:51 PM

Mizuki isn't a bad singer, but if you don't like her voice that's a different subject. Saying that she hasn't improved is hilarious for me.

#46 Eilantha

Eilantha

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 367 posts

Posted 20 March 2013 - 05:33 PM

I didn't personally say she was so bad but I think she can get better, that's all. I want her to become one of the front singers. :) I also never said Ayumi was so good (just to say)... I would prefer Mizuki to have more lines than Ayumi.

#47 Lurkette

Lurkette

マシュマロの心

• Headquarters
  • 3939 posts

Posted 20 March 2013 - 05:48 PM

^ I was referring to michael pro, who praised Ayumi for her vocal ability on the previous page. As someone on a different thread mentioned, though, Aruiteru isn't really a song for showing off vocals or throwing in emotion. 

DDOhydd.gif

#48 michael pro

michael pro

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 50 posts

Posted 20 March 2013 - 06:09 PM

Sorry i like her, her voice is ok, BUT her vocal technique is thE WORST

after being in H!P like 6 years, she doesnt improve and i think its not because she doesnt want to, its because she cant.

I feel bad for her because tsunku is giving her lines and she cant deal with them.

Have you heard the mic rips of help me? OMG poor her :(

And the in Brainstorming she can barely listen to her

I would say shes good but she needs singing classes but sheve been in H!p for almost 7 years! 

Thats her limit.

#49 Lurkette

Lurkette

マシュマロの心

• Headquarters
  • 3939 posts

Posted 20 March 2013 - 06:29 PM

Oh, wait, I think you're confusing Mizuki with Riho. /sarcasm Mizuki doesn't get that many lines, and what little she does get, she does fine with. I'm going to stop arguing because you're only giving vague statements and nothing to back them up with. Those of us who have followed her know that she has improved, and even if she doesn't have the strongest voice or the most pleasant voice for some people, it's really quite unnecessary to continue to attack her for nothing.
DDOhydd.gif

#50 Kon-Chan:Itsumademo

Kon-Chan:Itsumademo

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1889 posts

Posted 20 March 2013 - 06:29 PM

^^ If you're talking about the mic rip where she cracked on her solo then that means all the other H!P girls that have cracked have bad vocal techniques, you are judging from one mic rip which is pretty unfair to her~ but whatever~ in your opinion she's limited, in my opinion I think she can still improve.

#51 michael pro

michael pro

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 50 posts

Posted 20 March 2013 - 06:51 PM

I dont think she can improve shes ok with her amount of lines :) i like her shes gorgeous and kawaii but not vocal talented :/

#52 TenshiDoll

TenshiDoll

I ♥ Fukuhime

• Senpai
  • 1371 posts

Posted 20 March 2013 - 06:55 PM

I love Mizuki's singing.

Think what you want, but to me, Mizuki is amazing and she's the best.

Spoiler

106zyo0.jpg

Top favorites: Mizuki, Tomoko, Akari, Yuka, Murotan

Favorite H!P group: Juice=Juice

#53 michael pro

michael pro

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 50 posts

Posted 20 March 2013 - 07:02 PM

Nope she is not :/ 

When one song sounds beautiful it doesnt mean its on tune

I liked that performance buuuut she is out of tune. sorry :/

#54 Kamearu

Kamearu

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 474 posts

Posted 20 March 2013 - 07:17 PM

I love Mizuki's voice. Her Aruiteru was lovely <3 More please.
Michael, if you don't like her voice, just don't listen to her. All you're saying is a nonsense. She's pretty good, not the best, but she has improve A LOT since she was an egg, and she still can improve. You'll see :good:

MOE2wLFO.jpg

どぅー

#55 AitorKamei

AitorKamei

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5940 posts

Posted 20 March 2013 - 07:18 PM

^x2

The mic thing from Brainstorming is because there were some volume problems on some members ones .w. It happened in every performance.

And, please, stop the offtopic..... You're trying to embed your opinion on others. That's bad. STOP it.

32ziadw.jpg

MM: Sato Masaki, Ogata Haruna, Kudo Haruka, Oda Sakura ; ºC: Okai Chisato;

A: Sasaki Rikako,Wada Ayaka, Katsuta Rina ; J=J: Uemura Akari & Kanazawa Tomoko. CGs: Shimamura Uta; KF: Hirose Ayaka, Taguchi Natsumi; TF: Tanimoto Ami, Kishimoto Yumeno

#56 michael pro

michael pro

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 50 posts

Posted 20 March 2013 - 07:22 PM

Yeah i wont stop talking about that, i like fukuhime's screen time :) shes beautiful.

#57 Lurkette

Lurkette

マシュマロの心

• Headquarters
  • 3939 posts

Posted 20 March 2013 - 07:32 PM

Here's a change of topic: I know that the third/fourth rounds of the MM auditions are pretty far off, but who thinks they might air the footage on Hello!Station? The fact that they keep showing footage from live events and even rehearsals gives me hope that they'll use this show to give the fans stuff that we actually want to see (no offense to people who like Satoyama, but they kind of lost me after they had half a show dedicated to Yajima and Tokunaga reading books). The golf stuff and having the members do different challenges is fun, too, but I think a lot of fans want to see behind-the-scenes footage just as much. Also, after having the 11th gen member be decided before they actually aired all of the footage makes me think they might mix it up a little in terms of what they show us. 

DDOhydd.gif

#58 Eilantha

Eilantha

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 367 posts

Posted 20 March 2013 - 08:10 PM

Yes I would appreciate to see the audition process this time because as you said, for Sakura, I personally didn't have the time to put myself in it before they announced it.

#59 Lurkette

Lurkette

マシュマロの心

• Headquarters
  • 3939 posts

Posted 20 March 2013 - 08:27 PM

The auditions last time were admittedly pretty poorly produced. A lot of people like seeing the training camps and rooting for certain girls, and then of course waiting on the edge of our seats for when the winners are announced. For 11th gen, we were all eagerly waiting for the next week of Satoyama to see footage, but Sakura was announced as the winner before it all even aired, and it's not nearly as fun watching if you already know only one girl gets in. I think this time it would be interesting to put the footage on Hello!Station and have some of the current members comment on what they think about the finalists. 

DDOhydd.gif

#60 Eilantha

Eilantha

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 367 posts

Posted 20 March 2013 - 09:02 PM

It would be a very good idea. As you said, it is fun to watch and make our own "list" of favourites. To be honest I didn't even watch the footage of the 11th audition after Sakura was announced.
But for current members giving their opinion about the girls I don't know if it is a good idea for the future (for the ambiance I mean!).

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users