• Please log in to reply
4856 replies to this topic

#1 洋hiromi水

洋hiromi水

dance, dancing all of the night~ ♫

• Senpai
  • 1654 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 06:59 PM

Since I couldn't find a thread for this, I thought I'd make one. 
If you want to add any information to the first post, please tell me. 

Hello Project has opened a Youtube channel called helloprojectstation. The show is called ハロ!ステ which is read as Haro! Sute.

Advertisement/Announcement:

First Episode:

The hosts of the first episode are Ikuta Erina and Suzuki Airi. 

~

After watching the first episode, I think I like this show ^_^ the combination of Eripon and Airi made it interesting for me. I'm curious about how this will go on. 

Yamazaki Mei Kaga Kaede  Haga Akane  Danbara Ruru Sasaki RikakoAkiyama MaoHirai Miyo

#2 Lurkette

Lurkette

マシュマロの心

• Headquarters
  • 3939 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 10:40 PM

It's only the first episode, so it's hard to judge how it will turn out later on (and I do hope they add some more corners and such), but I enjoyed it much more than I thought I would. Talk variety can get boring but I was pleasantly surprised at how engaged I was. I wonder who the next MCs will be?

DDOhydd.gif

#3 Love♥Rider

Love♥Rider

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 182 posts

Posted 06 February 2013 - 12:10 AM

I might end up loving this show.

As long as the new group is featured :D.

Set by me~
Posted Image

#4 Obsidian

Obsidian

不思議

• Senpai
  • 7210 posts

Posted 06 February 2013 - 12:36 AM

This first one is hopeful that they realise there's a gap left the Satoyama (As much as I've strangely come to like it) can't fill.

Still laughing at Chi's answer to what the Sand Pit is called on a golf course is called. Doubt Side?? :lol:

lMLRUvE.png

モーニング娘。

#5 rattrap316

rattrap316

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2424 posts

Posted 06 February 2013 - 07:48 AM

So, there really is no fixed topic.... The hosts can talk about absolutely anything?

If so, then I'm fine with that.... Maybe difficult trying to figure out what the conversation is but I guess as long as we see the girls, I'm okay.

#6 blackknight07

blackknight07

The guy who posts videos @_@

• Senpai
  • 2078 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 08:49 AM

Seems like an interesting show. Chii & Maimi were the highlight of this episode since I have no interest in Airi or Erina. I hope next week is good (also hoping for some subs :whistle: ) 

#7 tsukihoshi

tsukihoshi

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 79 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 11:46 AM

I just watched the first episode, and while it was interesting, I was slightly disappointed. I guess I'm still hoping for another show like Hello Morning or Haromoni where they play games and compete for food. But then, I would want a show like that to be broadcast on nationwide television and not only restricted to Youtube. Hopefully, they'll be able to have a show like that again soon!

The next episode is a continuation of this week's golf quiz, so I think the hosts will be the same? And I think there is a fixed topic (golf) to the conversation since the video of Maimi and Chii doing the quiz was a VTR, and thus pre-recorded. They also ask about both Eripon's and Airi's history with golf. It seems like the pairings aren't so random, as they both have something in common: golf. Airi's parents are professional golfers and Eripon likes to golf in her spare time.

If that's the case, I'll be looking forward to Harunan and Maasa's episode about manga and anime! XD One can only hope!

#8 Obsidian

Obsidian

不思議

• Senpai
  • 7210 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 02:25 PM

^ I'm with you completely about wanting to see something more like Hello Morning, but the nature of the first few episodes looks like it's at least in that general area. Hopefully they'll increase the amount of things shown and the result will be much closer to the old school madness I think a lot of us crave.

lMLRUvE.png

モーニング娘。

#9 洋hiromi水

洋hiromi水

• Senpai
  • 1654 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 03:00 PM

I agree too, instead of talking about Golf, I'd rather they played some ;) but it's possible that the show will change a little over time... like adding new corners or doing some "special episodes" or something. I think it's a great idea that they show it via Youtube, though, because this way everyone can watch it anytime and as often as they want. Also, Youtube seems to be the place for promotion at the moment... and if random people stumble over the videos, they might get interested as well. 

Yamazaki Mei Kaga Kaede  Haga Akane  Danbara Ruru Sasaki RikakoAkiyama MaoHirai Miyo

#10 BerryzCelebration!

BerryzCelebration!

♫ Berryz Erotic ♫

• Banned
  • 1701 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 07:15 PM

Kanon and Chinami together....XD.

I hope they are going to be the hosts one day!

Top Ten Hello!Project Idols: Chii x Miya x Eripon x Maasan x Aari x Kanana x Captain x Daishi x Chisa x MaiMai

Top Ten Stage48 Idols: Nakanyan x Aanya x Takamina x Karen x Ryoochan x Haruppi x Ripopo x Jessica Vania Widjaja x Sasshi x Mayuyu

Tokunaga_Chinami_-_Golden_Chinatown_Sayo

#11 Sugaya Risako

Sugaya Risako

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2468 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 08:12 PM

The show on YouTube can bring a ton of new fans, i know that because i found out about h!p on YouTube .

<p><p>Morning musume, amo vocês !!!!!! Mizukitty,obrigada por tudo, sentirei saudades!

#12 necrosonde

necrosonde

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1312 posts

Posted 08 February 2013 - 12:26 AM

I hope next week is good (also hoping for some subs :whistle: ) 

If they only talk, it will be borring without subs...

I guess I'm still hoping for another show like Hello Morning or Haromoni where they play games and compete for food.

Those shows were nice, because it was easy to follow without subtitles. If only UFP could understand that there's many fans outside Japan...

Actually, I'm just waiting for the next episode!!  :D

a0fm.jpg

#13 rattrap316

rattrap316

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2424 posts

Posted 08 February 2013 - 07:44 AM

The show on YouTube can bring a ton of new fans, i know that because i found out about h!p on YouTube .

Hahah.... mine was on veoh but Youtube might have well just added more fuel to the fire....

What I meant by no fixed topic was that any of the future host can talk about absolutely anything.... I'm actually waiting for a pets topic in the future, hahaha..... Maybe since the baseball season is coming up, Take-cahn +1 can talk about that....

Bring on the fun!!!

#14 zam(仮)

zam(仮)

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 45805 posts

Posted 08 February 2013 - 08:41 AM

^ Lets see members who would talk about pets... Fukuhime, Oda, Captain, Maimi... I think those are the only hardcore pet lovers.

I can see Fukuhime talking about her pet crabs like what shes been doing the past few blog posts :lol:

Oda is another one who might talk about pets. She misses her 5 cats at home.

Captain and Maimi would talk about their toy poddles.

20170803_uug_sig.jpg

Up-Up Girls Schedule | UUG Official Facebook
Public Service Announcement brought to you by UUG: Beware of fraud mails! Watch it here => https://youtu.be/2KFK8pMhilE

#15 Kaelly~

Kaelly~

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 368 posts

Posted 08 February 2013 - 06:47 PM

You forgot Aika x) She loves pets too! She could talk about Leo for hours!!

Since I don't understand a word of japanese I cannot really enjoy this show but I'm happy the girls are given more opportunities to talk~~

Posted Image

#16 taylorniw

taylorniw

no

• Senpai
  • 5495 posts

Posted 10 February 2013 - 05:30 AM

^ Lets see members who would talk about pets... Fukuhime, Oda, Captain, Maimi... I think those are the only hardcore pet lovers.

I can see Fukuhime talking about her pet crabs like what shes been doing the past few blog posts :lol:

Oda is another one who might talk about pets. She misses her 5 cats at home.

Captain and Maimi would talk about their toy poddles.

Kana, Aika (who is probably the biggest dog lover in H!P), Meimi, and Riho also have pets.

#17 洋hiromi水

洋hiromi水

• Senpai
  • 1654 posts

Posted 10 February 2013 - 02:34 PM

^

Reina has cats too, doesn't she? ^_^ oh, and Sayu! She likes to post stuff about her cat on her blog~

Pets would definitely be an interesting topic. A different one would be fashion. Imagine H!Ps fashion divas on an episode together... that would be cool ^_^

#18 rattrap316

rattrap316

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2424 posts

Posted 10 February 2013 - 06:54 PM

A different one would be fashion. Imagine H!Ps fashion divas on an episode together... that would be cool ^_^

I like this.... Someone that I'm interested in knowing their fashion sense is Miyabi.... I don't watch many Berryz content so I'd like to know hers....

Or, Zukki and Meimei.... the topic: How to buy nice clothes and not spend a fortune....

#19 洋hiromi水

洋hiromi水

• Senpai
  • 1654 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 07:21 PM

here's the second episode of the show:

the topic is golfing again, and the hosts are Ikuta Erina and Suzuki Airi.

#20 JuulChii

JuulChii

Double Agent in Church of Maasa and Peach Pinky Heaven

• Senpai
  • 3864 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 08:06 PM

The whole show is boring for me. I don't know what they are talking about, what they are writing... Meh :/

~1/2~ MaaMomo Fan
192f7c06_2607_416d_bfc7_39675ae7302e_zps

H!P FanfictionYouTubeTwitterFacebook

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users