caCYGi9.jpg

#842 KumaixKamei

KumaixKamei

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 3263 posts

Posted 21 December 2018 - 01:39 PM

http://www.helloproject.com/news/9678/

Yuka will graduate at the final of Juice=Juice's spring tour.

She wants to find new dreams as she will be 25 by then.

The group has new members who will pull the group along, so she felt like the timing was right.

Morning Musume    ANGERME                  Juice=Juice                  Tsubaki Factory          BEYOOOOONDS

1. Oda Sakura        1. Kamikokuryou Moe  1. Kanazawa Tomoko   1. Ono Mizuho             1. Yamazaki Yuhane

2. Morito Chisaki    2. Ise Layla.                  2. Dambara Ruru          2.  Niinuma Kisora       2. Eguchi Saya

3. Ikuta Erina.         3. Kawana Rin.             3. Matsunaga Riai         3. Kishimoto Yumeno  3. Hirai Miho

#843 Kinjiru

Kinjiru

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1890 posts

Posted 21 December 2018 - 01:40 PM

Correct, she is graduating. But it seems she'll stay in entertainment and would like for us to look forward to the Yuka after juice juice.

Also...'New dreams' but her still remaining in showbiz doing the same stuff makes me believe Up Front wanted her to graduate. She's up there in age after all (she'd be 25').

#844 KumaixKamei

KumaixKamei

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 3263 posts

Posted 21 December 2018 - 01:43 PM

^New dreams can be anything. From being an idol going to variety or actrice is another dream if you ask me :)

Sad to see her leave... And so soon after Yanamin. I really hope they will give her another single after Yanamins grad.

Morning Musume    ANGERME                  Juice=Juice                  Tsubaki Factory          BEYOOOOONDS

1. Oda Sakura        1. Kamikokuryou Moe  1. Kanazawa Tomoko   1. Ono Mizuho             1. Yamazaki Yuhane

2. Morito Chisaki    2. Ise Layla.                  2. Dambara Ruru          2.  Niinuma Kisora       2. Eguchi Saya

3. Ikuta Erina.         3. Kawana Rin.             3. Matsunaga Riai         3. Kishimoto Yumeno  3. Hirai Miho

#845 DiegoKashiwagi

DiegoKashiwagi

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 750 posts

Posted 21 December 2018 - 02:18 PM

for me, this has been the worst graduation/announcement of ths year
im so glad i got to meet her at least.

#846 core2quad

core2quad

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 11868 posts

Posted 21 December 2018 - 03:23 PM

Hope she will find her new dreams soon.
It is sad to see two J=J members leaving in a short time.

#847 jigenbakuda

jigenbakuda

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 385 posts

Posted 21 December 2018 - 03:23 PM

Correct, she is graduating. But it seems she'll stay in entertainment and would like for us to look forward to the Yuka after juice juice.

Also...'New dreams' but her still remaining in showbiz doing the same stuff makes me believe Up Front wanted her to graduate. She's up there in age after all (she'd be 25').

I am certainly looking forward to her after Juice=Juice. She is quite cute and I hope she actually models or hosts some shows or something. Despite her "being up there" in age, she is still quite attractive, so I'm cheering her on.

Morning Musume - Sato Masaki (佐藤優樹) Haga Akane (羽賀朱音 ) 

Fukumura Mizuki (譜久村聖) - 聖そういうのじゃないもん… Oda Sakura (小田さくら) - フェロモン・ディーヴァ 笑うだけではダメ

Angerme - Murota Mizuki (室田瑞希) Kawamura Ayano (川村文乃) Ise Layla (伊勢鈴蘭)

Kobushi Factory - Hamamura Ayano (浜浦彩乃) Tsubuki Factory - Kishimoto Yumeno (岸本ゆめの)

If you enjoy the music of Hello!Project, join me as I dissect individual songs on my blog, The Tasogare Touch.

#848 ulises

ulises

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1382 posts

Posted 21 December 2018 - 03:26 PM

d6c6ce76-4d01-4c69-975a-30e162efaf17-ori

:sob:

#849 honeyharunanfan

honeyharunanfan

Just a bookworm

• Senpai
  • 1583 posts

Posted 21 December 2018 - 04:27 PM

I have always known this day would come sooner rather than later, and one could say she's been on borrowed time for a while now... However, she's a member that's very dear to my heart, and my oshimen in JJ. I'm so sad to see her leave, especially with my other oshis also going through graduation...

Yuka is a great leader, she's been continuously making efforts to improve in all areas possible, and has shown so much improvement over the years. She is beautiful inside and out. I wish she stayed a bit longer, but even if the girls themselves say otherwise the cut-off age of 25 years old is pretty much set in stone.

I will keep supporting Yuka for the remaining time she has left as an idol, and I hope we'll get to see her plenty after her graduation.

I8dtEOy.gif

#850 midnightbottle

midnightbottle

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1646 posts

Posted 21 December 2018 - 04:29 PM

So after the Spring tour? That would in about less than or about 6 months time from the announcement? That's a pretty good amount of time.

I wonder if the management did have a speak to all 3 of them (ie. Ayaka/Harunan/Yuka) which lead to their graduations.

Can't believe Juice=Juice will be down to 6, the original number since indie days.

When groups start to add new members too quickly, you know graduations are coming.

So now, I am expecting a couple more from Angerme.

I would think Juice=Juice will be stable after Yuka's graduation.

I doubt Tomoko will graduate so soon because the group still needs someone with leadership experience since she will automatically assume the leader appointment upon Yuka's graduation.

#851 YellowAccel

YellowAccel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5038 posts

Posted 21 December 2018 - 05:43 PM

Can't say i didn't saw that coming, but the announcement feel... rushed IMO.

MM: 1.Rio 2.Maria 3.Haruka 3. A: 1.Rikako 2.Rin 3.Yuki JJ: 1.Ichika 2. Sakura 3.Riai TF:  1.Shiori 2.Mizuho 3.Yuumi Beyooonds : 1.Rika 2.Kokoro 3.Honoka 

ON : 1.Sumire 2.Natsume 

#852 patapataful

patapataful

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1853 posts

Posted 21 December 2018 - 07:54 PM

I am devastated... :sob:  Didn't see this coming... Yuka and Harunan are both my  <3 Oshimen of H!P and both are gone in a short amount of time together x_x

I hoped she would be in th group longer. I think she is a good captain! Sad to see her go and it really leave the taste, management made Manakan join the group because of her leaving. :S

Juice=Juice: Riai, Kisaki, Risa Tsubaki Factory: Ami, Mao, Yuumi, Runo Ocha Norma: Kirara

ANGERME: Kawamuu, Layla, Moe, Wakana Morning Musume: Riley <3 , Homare, Sakura, Geta

#853 KawaiiLand

KawaiiLand

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1626 posts

Posted 22 December 2018 - 03:04 AM

Not surprised. I can see its coming.

#854 inJapan

inJapan

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 64 posts

Posted 22 December 2018 - 05:00 AM

I also am ready to come. I've become H!P fan from approx. 2010-12. I know that 25 years old member graduate from H!P always. 

But yesterday when I knew Yukanya's graduation from JJ & H!P, I'm shocked.

and I appreciate her activity as JJ leader for 6 years.

#855 midnightbottle

midnightbottle

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1646 posts

Posted 22 December 2018 - 10:00 AM

Is it rush? I feel it's ok, because she has a good 5-6 months till her graduation. It's not as bad as Haachin and Harunan's ones to be honest.

But in hindsight, I can understand both because Haachin needs to start school and Harunan has a decent amount of solo work lined up for her (although I could see her juggle both at the same time).

#856 blackknight07

blackknight07

The guy who posts videos @_@

• Senpai
  • 2078 posts

Posted 22 December 2018 - 10:15 AM

I noticed she started having a few more appearances on tv than usual and I kinda got the feeling this was coming. She was getting herself more exposure to get ready for life after being an idol

#857 YellowAccel

YellowAccel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5038 posts

Posted 22 December 2018 - 11:13 AM

Is it rush? I feel it's ok, because she has a good 5-6 months till her graduation. It's not as bad as Haachin and Harunan's ones to be honest.

But in hindsight, I can understand both because Haachin needs to start school and Harunan has a decent amount of solo work lined up for her (although I could see her juggle both at the same time).

I mean, they usually wait a concert or a big event for the announcement. Yuka's is just a random video announcement. I found it pretty weird.

MM: 1.Rio 2.Maria 3.Haruka 3. A: 1.Rikako 2.Rin 3.Yuki JJ: 1.Ichika 2. Sakura 3.Riai TF:  1.Shiori 2.Mizuho 3.Yuumi Beyooonds : 1.Rika 2.Kokoro 3.Honoka 

ON : 1.Sumire 2.Natsume 

#858 KumaixKamei

KumaixKamei

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 3263 posts

Posted 22 December 2018 - 12:12 PM

^ Fukuda Kanon had the same kind of announcement though

#859 Kinjiru

Kinjiru

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1890 posts

Posted 22 December 2018 - 12:27 PM

They tend to not do them at events/concerts anymore. Although it kind of sucks the 'special' factory out of it, an announcement like that does immediately depress the entire audience who paid money expecting a memorable and joyful experience. Makes sense.

Edit: (Although she's obviously not directly referencing it, Ayaccho seems to be upset about it and it feels looking at her post that it's indeed age related. It seems like an indirect "why do we have to grad at a certain age" rant)

Btw, Yuka organized exactly how she wanted to announce her graduation and produced the announcement video, even choosing which BGM to use, lol.

#860 core2quad

core2quad

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 11868 posts

Posted 01 January 2019 - 03:37 AM

New profile pic
6b5bb7bd5279af3abf759bcc8428e3c9b4f5b6a3

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users