#841 kantutanTayo14

kantutanTayo14

12th gen member

• Banned
  • 7540 posts

Posted 05 July 2013 - 10:53 AM

^

^

It's not like Maiha; maiha wanted to leave for studies, no matter the contractual terms

#842 Kotoko'22

Kotoko'22

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1099 posts

Posted 05 July 2013 - 11:06 AM

What a surprise. :omg: :(

She wasn't my favourite but there must be lots of fans very disappointed right now. I wonder if she's going to quit being an idol or if she just wants to work for another company...?

paqp.jpg

#843 hancunningham

hancunningham

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 597 posts

Posted 05 July 2013 - 11:08 AM

Sad day for hello project... So sudden and they were gonna have their major debut too....
Can't believe 6-nin juice juice is no more... =[

#844 Ohasumi

Ohasumi

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1252 posts

Posted 05 July 2013 - 11:10 AM

^

^

It's not like Maiha; maiha wanted to leave for studies, no matter the contractual terms

No. I meant the fact that a member withdraws before the group's debut. This is similar to what happened that time. :D

#845 Xīn Chūn (仮)

Xīn Chūn (仮)

♥ Full Support for Up-Up Girls! ♥ ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ

• Senpai
  • 8512 posts

Posted 05 July 2013 - 11:32 AM

Why now? That sucks!! They were just about to have a major debut... And Aina was one of the leads too... Plus she was finally gonna debut after losing out in the 9th gen audition... =/

I guess I understand that it IS her parents' choice since she's a minor but... It doesn't make anyone feel better really. Her, or her fans, or H!P management, or the other JJ members, or the other eggs who could have been picked instead... I don't really want to go into what could have or should have happened, that's not the issue... But this whole situation pretty much sucks for everyone. It's just lose-lose... =(

VMAYe.png

★ UUG ★ UUG2 ★ Fudanjuku ★ GEM ★ STU48 ★

(Updated to reflect groups that I currently follow closely and are active... Maybe I'll update the picture or something eventually. I'm lazy.)

#846 Evangel

Evangel

Ojichan

• Senpai
  • 1242 posts

Posted 05 July 2013 - 11:36 AM

Noooo! :sob:

She was one of my favorites for Ju=Ju, I love her since the 9th gen audition

Posted Image
---Using a translator so forgive me if I am wrong---

#847 Nouciel

Nouciel

Graduated member

• Headquarters
  • 8069 posts

Posted 05 July 2013 - 11:46 AM

Aina, no... ;;

I hope the group dynamics won't be negatively affected too much.

All time fav: ℃
Current fav: b4z + Manaka

#848 iwabo

iwabo

♥ 広瀬じゅり ♥

• Senpai
  • 3531 posts

Posted 05 July 2013 - 12:33 PM

Wonder what the issues in the contract were. Maybe it will leak, that would be interesting.

My guess, besides the usual "not enough money" issue, would be that maybe she would have missed too much of school due to events she'd have to take part in. Or training of course. Wouldn't be a new thing but maybe the way the contract negotiation was done lead UFA to release a statement like that.

PSTLUtK.jpg

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3

#849 Kaeseki

Kaeseki

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1476 posts

Posted 05 July 2013 - 12:35 PM

I have to wonder what was going through their minds and what they were expecting, especially consdering they let her audition for Morning Musume and continue into the finals where there was a legitimate chance of her winning (and I'm sure the contract is extremely similar, if not identical), and even after that letting her carry on in the trainee program. It's a little ridiculous.

I suspect these idol contracts are not identical.  Oh, there are certainly lots of core matters which management are not going to drop (such as the no smoking/drinking/boyfriends clauses) but there are likely other areas which are open to negotiation such as money like Zam pointed out.  It might have been something like a clause requiring Aina to be in training at times when her parents couldn't get her there. 

In any case, I find it sad as I was starting to like her!  Best of luck sweet girl :unsure:.

#MAGA

#850 Hexoone

Hexoone

The Embodiment of Schrödinger's cat and the Two Sided Coin.

• Senpai
  • 5378 posts

Posted 05 July 2013 - 12:41 PM

I think it was a new "major debut" contract in which causes some disagreement with the parents. :(

post-86820-0-64715800-1379316256.jpg

Thanks and credits to ` ♥ [ Apple Cake's Graphics ]~

#851 Saya⭐️

Saya⭐️

アイドルになりたい!

• Senpai
  • 798 posts

Posted 05 July 2013 - 12:51 PM

I am extremely upset. Aina was my favorite member in JJ, and I have been rooting for her debut since the 9th gen auditions... T___T *never ending sobs*

MM:eripon&masaki&ayumin&kuduuAN:rikako&ayaka&kamiko♥

JJ:karin&ruru♥CG:ozeko♥KF:ayapan&reirei♥TF:kishimon&niinuma&risamaru♥KSS:yuhane&kokoro&mizuki&anna♥
OG:yuukarin-sayu-momochi-airi-
manakan-koha-renako-kuduu-kame-aina-ai-tanapyon-uta-meimi

🌸Hello Idol Tumblr🌸

#852 AitorKamei

AitorKamei

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5940 posts

Posted 05 July 2013 - 12:52 PM

So, basically.... Aina is the Murakami Megumi of Juice=Juice (without scandal).... SO SAD. I knew everything couldn't be this perfect.

32ziadw.jpg

MM: Sato Masaki, Ogata Haruna, Kudo Haruka, Oda Sakura ; ºC: Okai Chisato;

A: Sasaki Rikako,Wada Ayaka, Katsuta Rina ; J=J: Uemura Akari & Kanazawa Tomoko. CGs: Shimamura Uta; KF: Hirose Ayaka, Taguchi Natsumi; TF: Tanimoto Ami, Kishimoto Yumeno

#853 KumaixKamei

KumaixKamei

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 3263 posts

Posted 05 July 2013 - 01:21 PM

Aww :( Aina-chan :(

I loved her since she auditioned for Momusu.

I wish her the best and I will miss her very dearly

Morning Musume    ANGERME                  Juice=Juice                  Tsubaki Factory          BEYOOOOONDS

1. Oda Sakura        1. Kamikokuryou Moe  1. Kanazawa Tomoko   1. Ono Mizuho             1. Yamazaki Yuhane

2. Morito Chisaki    2. Ise Layla.                  2. Dambara Ruru          2.  Niinuma Kisora       2. Eguchi Saya

3. Ikuta Erina.         3. Kawana Rin.             3. Matsunaga Riai         3. Kishimoto Yumeno  3. Hirai Miho

#854 Aeria

Aeria

The Vagabond Dreamer

• Senpai
  • 1535 posts

Posted 05 July 2013 - 01:56 PM

Aina... She was my favorite 9th gen finalist, and one of my favorite Ju=Ju members. It's sad to see a talented girl leave...  :sob:

#855 panda•mei•nium

panda•mei•nium

mei world to the max!!

• Senpai
  • 1143 posts

Posted 05 July 2013 - 01:59 PM

Juice=Juice without orange juice? Very sad...  :(

#856 AitorKamei

AitorKamei

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5940 posts

Posted 05 July 2013 - 02:14 PM

Maybe they decide to put another kenshuusei on her place? But now that they're going to debut....Idk

32ziadw.jpg

MM: Sato Masaki, Ogata Haruna, Kudo Haruka, Oda Sakura ; ºC: Okai Chisato;

A: Sasaki Rikako,Wada Ayaka, Katsuta Rina ; J=J: Uemura Akari & Kanazawa Tomoko. CGs: Shimamura Uta; KF: Hirose Ayaka, Taguchi Natsumi; TF: Tanimoto Ami, Kishimoto Yumeno

#857 Aeria

Aeria

The Vagabond Dreamer

• Senpai
  • 1535 posts

Posted 05 July 2013 - 02:17 PM

Apparently this is Aina's comment she gave via blog. 

Good evening. Some of you probably already know…

As the official announcement says, I am leaving Juice=Juice and the Hello!Project trainees today.

I am so sorry that I couldn’t say a proper good-bye. Everybody who cheered for us until this day… Thank you so much! Well then… bye-cha-ko. (*´ `*)

Well I guess this is her last blog post. :(

#858 Kuraudo17

Kuraudo17

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1347 posts

Posted 05 July 2013 - 02:20 PM

Wow, this is S/mileage all over again. At least the remaining five all have appeal.

#859 Kaelly~

Kaelly~

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 368 posts

Posted 05 July 2013 - 02:21 PM

Ahh contracts issues.... I am surprised we don't see this case that often... Well, this is sad..though she wasn't my fav, I liked her during the 9kies auditions... but I guess it's better it happens before their debut.

Maybe another kenshuusei will fill in... I know it is said that the group will continue with five members but Tsunku is always full of surprises, right? :')

Posted Image

#860 Kuraudo17

Kuraudo17

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1347 posts

Posted 05 July 2013 - 02:25 PM

Are these girls being paid enough? I remember Momoko saying she wanted a game console, as if she couldn't buy one.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users