• Please log in to reply
5732 replies to this topic

#781 KumaixKamei

KumaixKamei

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 3263 posts

Posted 16 June 2013 - 12:52 PM

A joint concert would be great, but I wonder how Kanon and Ayaka are feeling. If Juice=Juice doesn't have to do a challenge to debut, it must be quite hard on them, cause s/mileage worked very hard for those smiles. 

But I still think it would be great XD I would like duets >3<

Karin and Kanon

Aina and Rina

Yuka and Ayaka

Akari and Akari 

Sayuki and Meimei

Kana(tomo) and Kana

Morning Musume    ANGERME                  Juice=Juice                  Tsubaki Factory          BEYOOOOONDS

1. Oda Sakura        1. Kamikokuryou Moe  1. Kanazawa Tomoko   1. Ono Mizuho             1. Yamazaki Yuhane

2. Morito Chisaki    2. Ise Layla.                  2. Dambara Ruru          2.  Niinuma Kisora       2. Eguchi Saya

3. Ikuta Erina.         3. Kawana Rin.             3. Matsunaga Riai         3. Kishimoto Yumeno  3. Hirai Miho

#782 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 16 June 2013 - 05:28 PM

wow .. i am seriously late ..

really impossible to keep up with so many idols especially I've been very busy ...

So they gonna move out of this category yet?

anyway .. they should have been on the other groups category long ago since 1 of them ain't in Eggs or trainee whatever you call it ..

So it begins ..

#783 Guest_StellaFleure_*

Guest_StellaFleure_*
  • Guests (Not logged in)

Posted 16 June 2013 - 05:29 PM

@Ares13: The threads are going to be moved when the major debut has happened :).

I quote myself from the page before:

I asked the moderators to move the threads to the "Other Current Groups and Soloists" subforum and Amoz replied the following:

Yes, I was planning to move those threads, but only after the major debut has happened.

#784 Recognizer

Recognizer

GakiKame lover

• Senpai
  • 3377 posts

Posted 16 June 2013 - 06:29 PM

I guess it wasn't posted here.

Juice=Juice corner in Hello Channel #12:

caCYGi9.jpg

#785 BerryzCelebration!

BerryzCelebration!

♫ Berryz Erotic ♫

• Banned
  • 1701 posts

Posted 16 June 2013 - 11:14 PM

A joint concert would be great, but I wonder how Kanon and Ayaka are feeling. If Juice=Juice doesn't have to do a challenge to debut, it must be quite hard on them, cause s/mileage worked very hard for those smiles. 

But I still think it would be great XD I would like duets >3<

Karin and Kanon

Aina and Rina

Yuka and Ayaka

Akari and Akari 

Sayuki and Meimei

Kana(tomo) and Kana

AkariAkari should be a real unit because their voices sound alot alike.

Top Ten Hello!Project Idols: Chii x Miya x Eripon x Maasan x Aari x Kanana x Captain x Daishi x Chisa x MaiMai

Top Ten Stage48 Idols: Nakanyan x Aanya x Takamina x Karen x Ryoochan x Haruppi x Ripopo x Jessica Vania Widjaja x Sasshi x Mayuyu

Tokunaga_Chinami_-_Golden_Chinatown_Sayo

#786 Guest_StellaFleure_*

Guest_StellaFleure_*
  • Guests (Not logged in)

Posted 17 June 2013 - 10:48 PM

Juice=Juice are obviously going to appear at the next Nama Tamago Show .

Back then, when S/mileage participated at their last H!P Egg Shinjin Kouen concert, the other Eggs made little books with messages for them and gave them to the girls at the day of the concert.

Yuuka's book:

maVthl.jpg

Back then I thought that it was a very nice idea and I slightly hope that the other Kenshuusei will make something similar for the Juice=Juice members.

#787 Aeria

Aeria

The Vagabond Dreamer

• Senpai
  • 1535 posts

Posted 18 June 2013 - 12:04 AM

So, it's going to be like their graduation concert?

#788 Guest_StellaFleure_*

Guest_StellaFleure_*
  • Guests (Not logged in)

Posted 18 June 2013 - 12:06 AM

So, it's going to be like their graduation concert?

That is not really clear yet. I think that we will get more information when the date etc. of their major debut is revealed. Right now everything's a bit blurry *g*.

#789 Aeria

Aeria

The Vagabond Dreamer

• Senpai
  • 1535 posts

Posted 18 June 2013 - 12:41 AM

Ah. I'm very excited to find out the date of their major debut. They debut about nine months before S/mileage. :D

#790 zam(仮)

zam(仮)

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 45805 posts

Posted 18 June 2013 - 03:51 AM

Juice=Juice are obviously going to appear at the next Nama Tamago Show .

Back then, when S/mileage participated at their last H!P Egg Shinjin Kouen concert, the other Eggs made little books with messages for them and gave them to the girls at the day of the concert.

Yuuka's book:

maVthl.jpg

Back then I thought that it was a very nice idea and I slightly hope that the other Kenshuusei will make something similar for the Juice=Juice members.

Back then the Eggs were a closer, tighter group than the current trainees. I mean, a majority of them have been together for about 3-4 years. The current trainees are still new to each other, with exception of the veteran Eggs. In J=J only Karin and Sayubee are the veterans, the others are relatively new. So I don't see anything special is going to be organized for them by the other trainess.

20170803_uug_sig.jpg

Up-Up Girls Schedule | UUG Official Facebook
Public Service Announcement brought to you by UUG: Beware of fraud mails! Watch it here => https://youtu.be/2KFK8pMhilE

#791 Guest_StellaFleure_*

Guest_StellaFleure_*
  • Guests (Not logged in)

Posted 18 June 2013 - 02:52 PM

Yep, that's what I always think and thought about the Eggs from back then and I know very well that they were closer to each other than the Kenshuusei now as a whole. It would just be nice though. (I'm rather optimistic when it comes to such things even though I know that it is not very realistic in this case).

#792 KumaixKamei

KumaixKamei

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 3263 posts

Posted 18 June 2013 - 08:09 PM

Kanatomo has been longer in Juice=JUice then in Kenshuusei alone XD

Morning Musume    ANGERME                  Juice=Juice                  Tsubaki Factory          BEYOOOOONDS

1. Oda Sakura        1. Kamikokuryou Moe  1. Kanazawa Tomoko   1. Ono Mizuho             1. Yamazaki Yuhane

2. Morito Chisaki    2. Ise Layla.                  2. Dambara Ruru          2.  Niinuma Kisora       2. Eguchi Saya

3. Ikuta Erina.         3. Kawana Rin.             3. Matsunaga Riai         3. Kishimoto Yumeno  3. Hirai Miho

#793 MocchiMooch

MocchiMooch

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2213 posts

Posted 18 June 2013 - 10:30 PM

Spoiler

Honestly, no one is ever positive these days....I'm quite optimistic about their success! :D

Anyone wanna wager guesses as to what Tsunku meant, when he said that? He's known to be an enigma..

I wouldn't be surprised with the style echoing Yumemiru 15sai, going a sexier route. 

Although sexy Yuka would be kinda awkward, haha. 

Ogawa Rena - Nonaka Miki - Uemura Akari

~H!P Fan since 2003~

#794 Aeria

Aeria

The Vagabond Dreamer

• Senpai
  • 1535 posts

Posted 19 June 2013 - 05:15 AM

I think Tsunku wants to go a more cooler route. So Yume Miru 15sai, route could actually work. Though at the same time, I'm worried what might end up. If Tsunku messes the the major debut up, we ca say goodbye to all those potential fans. Cause....

Fans=Money=Happy UFP=Good promotion, Better  PVs, nicer concert venues, etc.=more fans=more money.

And it keeps on going. 

Also... A sexy Yuka... Can't imagine it . XD 

#795 kantutanTayo14

kantutanTayo14

12th gen member

• Banned
  • 7540 posts

Posted 19 June 2013 - 06:38 AM

Wait:

Same old that fans are tired of=good sales, something different=bad?

Sorry, me no comprehende alien logic.

#796 MocchiMooch

MocchiMooch

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2213 posts

Posted 19 June 2013 - 06:55 AM

Just saw that Karin described the song as "cool" and "refreshing".

That knocks away my Yumemiru15sai guess... Hmm. Cool and refreshing sorta brings to mind something like Egao Yes Nude or Kowarenai Ai ga Hoshii no.

Then again, I never know what any of the H!P people mean when they say "cool". 

Ogawa Rena - Nonaka Miki - Uemura Akari

~H!P Fan since 2003~

#797 melonpan♪

melonpan♪

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2756 posts

Posted 19 June 2013 - 01:28 PM

Hello Pro Kenshuusei ft. Juice Juice  MV at the beginning (Zero Edit version)

Love this episode, lots of juice juice 

#798 Chibs

Chibs

Confessed Eriholic

• Senpai
  • 3329 posts

Posted 19 June 2013 - 11:32 PM

Hi guys we have our polls, the more people that fill it out the better.  So if anyone is interested please fill them out =D

Posted Image
avvie made by Sprinklebuns
rocker kamei

#799 ItsudemoAibon

ItsudemoAibon

Kago Information Network

• Senpai
  • 9503 posts

Posted 20 June 2013 - 07:50 AM

Joint concert would be a good idea.  I would think that they would be pushing each other to perform better.  Most of the girls are about the same age, so there wouldn't be a major kouhai/sempai barrier to separate them.  Being the only two "egg" groups in H!P, they should naturally support each other

I was thinking a lot of these same things. Besides, major debut status will include them doing all the stuff their four sister groups do, releasing 3-4 singles a year, two group tours and two H!P tours. I'm guessing they aren't going to be thrown into the fire right off the bat and the similarities between them and S/M (basically a shared Egg background and similar ages) just makes them working together a no-brainer.

#800 Aeria

Aeria

The Vagabond Dreamer

• Senpai
  • 1535 posts

Posted 20 June 2013 - 11:50 PM

Wait:

Same old that fans are tired of=good sales, something different=bad?

Sorry, me no comprehende alien logic.

No! It means that if something goes wrong with the major debut, say another Koi ni buuing Buu! remake, then there might be a drop of fans.

Basically it means that the major debut will either make them or break them.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users