• Please log in to reply
5732 replies to this topic

#5581 Blackmallow

Blackmallow

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 589 posts

Posted 13 February 2021 - 07:39 PM

While it's sad to lose, arguably, the best singer in HP, I think this is a great opportunity to reunite Manakan with another of her Hokkaido Academy students.

#5582 ulises

ulises

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1382 posts

Posted 13 February 2021 - 08:10 PM

While it's sad to lose, arguably, the best singer in HP, I think this is a great opportunity to reunite Manakan with another of her Hokkaido Academy students.

Hell yeah!!!

47103924-s.jpg

#5583 Danes83

Danes83

ハロ!プロヲタ

• Senpai
  • 2287 posts

Posted 14 February 2021 - 07:20 AM

from their previous live (JJ premium in live streaming), most of Karin part was taken by ReiRei (the result was a new vibe in JJ due to the difference vocal color between Karin & ReiRei), i wonder what the line distribution will be, especially during Sayuki part was a difficult one. who will take that one.

momusu1_zps50b105cb.png

#5584 Ducky Mioda

Ducky Mioda

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 109 posts

Posted 15 February 2021 - 06:21 AM

Well, well, well..
How you guys gonna react to this? Ju=Ju now will rely on remaining 7 members while they're gonna promote new single. As far as I know, the promotional plan, recording, mv shot, jacket shot has been done with 8-nin schema, I'm wondering what will be if Sayuki is missing there.

Btw my favorite (Uemu) now will have a chance to be a leader XD at least sub leader position will be coming soon.

Welp funnygifsbox.com_2017-04-19_09-41-15.gif ! I heard that Sayubee was caught in a relationship with Yuuri (a Japanese singer) before leaving J=J... So I guess another dating scandal involving a H!P member happened, right?

#5585 Touki

Touki

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2326 posts

Posted 15 February 2021 - 07:46 AM

Well, well, well..
How you guys gonna react to this? Ju=Ju now will rely on remaining 7 members while they're gonna promote new single. As far as I know, the promotional plan, recording, mv shot, jacket shot has been done with 8-nin schema, I'm wondering what will be if Sayuki is missing there.

Btw my favorite (Uemu) now will have a chance to be a leader XD at least sub leader position will be coming soon.

Welp funnygifsbox.com_2017-04-19_09-41-15.gif ! I heard that Sayubee was caught in a relationship with Yuuri (a Japanese singer) before leaving J=J... So I guess another dating scandal involving a H!P member happened, right?

Yes, and a dating with male celebrity as a female idol is fatal, even with the forgiveness from her fans, since you have to put those who fanboy the male partners in consideration.

#5586 Ducky Mioda

Ducky Mioda

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 109 posts

Posted 15 February 2021 - 03:25 PM

Well, well, well..

Yes, and a dating with male celebrity as a female idol is fatal, even with the forgiveness from her fans, since you have to put those who fanboy the male partners in consideration.

So it appears to me as if even the slightest of dating news has the possibility to ultimately result in bad news in the J-pop idol world (examples: Mikitty's dating scandal from 2007 that led to her resignation from Momusu, as well as Yagu-chan's dating scandal from 2005 that also led to a resignation), after all...

#5587 Touki

Touki

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2326 posts

Posted 15 February 2021 - 06:15 PM

As far as I know, being caught dating a male celebrities usually results in instant resignation. Yaguchi-san, Fujimoto-san, Arihara Kanna, and Sayubee were all caught dating famous men. They all appeared on famous tabloid magazines like Friday and Shukan Bunshun. These tabloid magazines don't care whether Saorin, Renako, Hama-chan or Tagucchi is caught dating a regular boy. When these girls were caught, they could retain in H!P being demoted, even though Renako and Tagucchi chose to leave (I thought it was their intention). It's because the companies publishing these magazines know small gossips don't generate much attention, but gossips related to Sayubee were different stories. It almost always results in "Red card"

#5588 Danes83

Danes83

ハロ!プロヲタ

• Senpai
  • 2287 posts

Posted 17 February 2021 - 12:49 AM

I think it's like a code of conduct for adult idol in their 20s: "Okay if you have a boyfriend, please consider to graduate, and don't get caught. Or else you have to take the responsibilities"
momusu1_zps50b105cb.png

#5589 Sa-Mantha

Sa-Mantha

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 496 posts

Posted 19 February 2021 - 03:54 PM

I can't say I follow Juice=Juice closely, though I do love their music, but I really feel bad for Inoue Rei - I really hope she doesn't feel like she is cursed or anything.

Kobushi Factory went through scandal after scandal losing members one after another and it seemed like the group really hit rock bottom fast. Now with Karin graduating and Takagi's scandal it feels similar and poor Rei must be waiting for the other shoe to drop again. The one thing Juice=Juice has that Kobushi didn't is the fact they are a multigeneration group. Proof Rei was in limbo forever waiting to officially start as a Juice=Juice member, finally does and then this mess.  

#5590 Touki

Touki

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2326 posts

Posted 19 February 2021 - 09:03 PM

Yeah I also hope that Reirei won't feel bad about it. Even though nobody frames Reirei on it, it's still possible for her to feel guilty that whenever she's around, something occurs, even if they're not her faults at all. From what I've seen so far she's a hard-working, no-nonsense and very determined, and I hope she's immune to bad feelings which may get in her way.

#5591 midnightbottle

midnightbottle

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1649 posts

Posted 22 February 2021 - 06:29 PM

It's interesting to note that Akari could potentially be a future leader of the group after Sayubee's departure. Technically she will be the next in line if Tomoko graduates. Unless she decides to graduate before Tomoko.

I shall see if they will announce who is the sub-leader of the group or they will just decide to do away with the sub-leader role until Tomoko graduates.

#5592 mashaki

mashaki

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 754 posts

Posted 22 February 2021 - 11:12 PM

^ The most ironic thing with Akari is that she actually wanted to graduate back in '18 (afaik), it'd be super interesting if she ended up being the last 1st gen standing

~  Miki ☆ Kamiko ☆ Riai  Ami  Ichioka  Kirara  ~

MiyaChii fan forever [:

avy by: AmaSusE

#5593 midnightbottle

midnightbottle

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1649 posts

Posted 23 February 2021 - 12:31 PM

^ The most ironic thing with Akari is that she actually wanted to graduate back in '18 (afaik), it'd be super interesting if she ended up being the last 1st gen standing

Hmmm. Then I got a feeling that she will either graduate before Tomoko or will pass the leadership to Manaka who is older than her despite being Akari being the senior and original member of the group.

And she gives me the impression that she isn't one who wants to lead a group.

#5594 Nayok-Kihara

Nayok-Kihara

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 14639 posts

Posted 10 March 2021 - 11:51 AM

Just a bit of fun;

ASH (Actors School Hiroshima; where Riho, Ruru, and Ruli attended) is using a Juice=Juice song in March for their ASH Idol Online teaching program.

https://twitter.com/...703113181171715

Fandom Obsessive.
XgqXhMV.png
Graphics by nono:)bbz & Charlokylie.

#5595 zeroyon

zeroyon

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1376 posts

Posted 22 March 2021 - 11:56 AM

^

Heh, that's really cool! I wonder if Riri (Ruru's older sister) had something to do with the song selection :D  She's a former member of one of ASH's idol groups, and currently a chief staff at ASH.

... and I just looked at the link the tweet points to, which might answer my suspicion. It has a little snippet from Riri on the page, talking about how ASH is a great place for people that like to dance and sing, no matter your experience or skill level :good:

tGFyHw4.jpg

Here's Riri and Ruru on TV together in 2019, for those that might not have seen it before:

https://streamable.com/hvtmm9

Custom programmable LED pegboard. If anyone wants to make a similar thing, PM me and I will help you out =)

#5596 Nayok-Kihara

Nayok-Kihara

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 14639 posts

Posted 23 March 2021 - 07:27 AM

^ It wouldn't surprise me if she had a little influence! :lol: There are usually a decent number of H!P cover performances in their annual SPRING ACT and AUTUMN ACT events too, so there's some history there even besides the members that attended.

Fandom Obsessive.
XgqXhMV.png
Graphics by nono:)bbz & Charlokylie.

#5597 Greyface

Greyface

Prior of The Brotherhood of The Booger Beam

• Senpai
  • 5684 posts

Posted 29 March 2021 - 01:36 PM

3:04-3:07

:nosebleed:

What I've learned about Japanese so far, is that you must first pay attention to these 2 things: Rule #1 and Context. After that, just pray they remember their high-school English class.

#5598 Casidesia

Casidesia

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 807 posts

Posted 29 March 2021 - 02:49 PM

Well now. Haven't had something like that since Rock Erotic lol

MM: Ayumi, Maria, Rio |||| A: RikakoAyanoWakana |||| JJ: RuruAkariRiai

TF: Mao, Marine, Mizuho |||| BYO~: Minami, Kurumi, Kokoro |||| ON: KanamiMomo, Kirara

HPKU:  Yulia, Karin, Ayana |||  HPK: Niina

#5599 ItsudemoAibon

ItsudemoAibon

Kago Information Network

• Senpai
  • 9503 posts

Posted 09 April 2021 - 06:47 AM

Here's a bit of J=J trivia: of the 12 girls who have been members, only one of them hailed from Tokyo.........Aina Otsuka!

#5600 thegabriel

thegabriel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 4360 posts

Posted 29 April 2021 - 08:44 PM

<3  <3  <3  <3  <3  <3  <3

Danbara%20Ruru,%20Inaba%20Manaka,%20Inou

https://twitter.com/...350302341222404

When you see it. :lol:  <3

Danbara%20Ruru,%20Inaba%20Manaka,%20Inou

J=J-段原瑠々