• Please log in to reply
5732 replies to this topic

#5341 IchVermisseDenSommer

IchVermisseDenSommer

Kasahara Momona deserves 3 new modeling jobs weekly

• Senpai
  • 4024 posts

Posted 11 May 2019 - 11:33 PM

^oh god it's one of y favs from that album it's so good!

Morning Musume______ANGERME________Juice=Juice_________Kobushi Factory____Tsubaki Factory____ BEYOOOOONDS

1. Sato Masaki         1. Kasahara Momona  1. Kanazawa Tomoko   1. Nomura Minami   1. Tanimoto Ami        1. Kobayashi Honoka

2. Fukumura Mizuki  2. Sasaki Rikako         2. Uemura Akari             2. Hirose Ayaka       2. Asakura Kiki          2.Okamura Minami

3. Oda Sakura          3. Wada Ayaka            3.  Dambara Ruru           3. Inoue Rei             3. Niinuma Kisora     3. Takase Kurumi

#5342 KawaiiLand

KawaiiLand

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1626 posts

Posted 17 May 2019 - 10:44 PM

New MV

https://www.youtube....h?v=88fRO8entRc

#5343 Yuriko Akiba

Yuriko Akiba

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 26 posts

Posted 12 June 2019 - 11:32 AM

Leader: Tomoko
Subleader: Sayuki
And…
New members on June, 14th
https://youtu.be/j0muKGF8bmA

#5344 xiah_mai

xiah_mai

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 323 posts

Posted 12 June 2019 - 11:34 AM

not sure if i heard it correctly, but the new member/s gotta be from HP Kenshuusei??

#5345 Juandalyn

Juandalyn

止まらない!

• Senpai
  • 5295 posts

Posted 12 June 2019 - 11:58 AM

Yupp, all KSS.

Honestly, I'm so tired. I know we always say J=J doesn't need new members and Ruru and Nanami turned out great, and Manaka as well, but really... we don't need new members in J=J. Once Yuka is gone there will still be 6 members.

VKnn8U2.png

I, for one, welcome our new 15ki overlords.

Hello! Project Photobook Overview

Hello! Project Ages Overview

#5346 YellowAccel

YellowAccel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5038 posts

Posted 12 June 2019 - 12:02 PM

Yeah, don't really see the point, but i assume they need to replace Yuka in the background. Plus more members is always a good thing for sales. Hope the new members will be as talented as the rest of the group since it's pretty much what made them stand out. Talented and interisting idols.

MM: 1.Rio 2.Maria 3.Haruka 3. A: 1.Rikako 2.Rin 3.Yuki JJ: 1.Ichika 2. Sakura 3.Riai TF:  1.Shiori 2.Mizuho 3.Yuumi Beyooonds : 1.Rika 2.Kokoro 3.Honoka 

ON : 1.Sumire 2.Natsume 

#5347 Juandalyn

Juandalyn

止まらない!

• Senpai
  • 5295 posts

Posted 12 June 2019 - 12:08 PM

There are some okay-ish singers in the KSS but it's hard to get on Juice's level. Yuka was fine, but she was still their worst singer. 

I don't really like this trend. Nothing against Haruka and Layla, but ANGERME also didn't need new members. Adding new members just to have more members sucks. 

VKnn8U2.png

I, for one, welcome our new 15ki overlords.

Hello! Project Photobook Overview

Hello! Project Ages Overview

#5348 midnightbottle

midnightbottle

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1650 posts

Posted 12 June 2019 - 12:33 PM

I think it's fine to add new members as long as certain members don't become back fodder. One good thing about Angerme and Juice=Juice all members get to sing solo lines most of the time.

I am surprised they are adding members again. But I guess they want to make sure they have enough girls in the group to keep up with the quality so the 1st generation girls can graduate in 2-3 years' time.

And the new leader/sub-leader are expected, so no surprise there.

#5349 Mikansei Girl 17

Mikansei Girl 17

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 266 posts

Posted 12 June 2019 - 12:36 PM

I'm so happy Sayubee will become sub-leader ! 

I think Matsunaga Riai will join this group !

Her voice is so good ! 

Morning Musume
odasaku.png

#5350 Fall

Fall

Dating Scandal Apologist

• Senpai
  • 1745 posts

Posted 12 June 2019 - 12:40 PM

By the next cycle, the 1st gen will have been in the group for around 7 years with some of them being in H!P for half or more of their entire lives. I think the office learned their lesson from MM and want to get in their new girls now so that they can be a little more established by the time the rest of the 1st gen start to wind down or mass H!P graduations start happening across all groups. For that matter, they probably realized after waiting so long before adding a 2nd gen that they caused more fan frustration by delaying the inevitable so that they'd now rather rip the bandage off if the group is going to be generational since people that don't like larger groups are almost always going to be disappointed with new members regardless. The 1st gen staying as long as they have makes it difficult to try and work in extra members in a generational group without those types of complications and fan frustrations.

I don't worry about it quite as much, particularly with J=J since they do a much better job than MM with trying to give fair exposure and line distributions to everyone. But I've also never really been the type to shy away from fluid lineups. If it's going to happen, I also prefer the bandage approach so that a generational group maintains enough collectivity that every graduation isn't just a repeat of fans decrying how the group is going to fall apart without x-veteran's presence or if they change y-legendary lineup compared to the more tame and reasonable frustrations of those who just think that a group is getting too large.

I doubt they'll add more than a few girls, and I'd even be surprised if they add more than two. The KSS count is dwindling, but there is a lot of good talent to choose from right now and even a few that can hold their own vocally well enough to not hold the group back. Most notably, Riai's test performance was way overkill, so I'd imagine she has a better chance of getting into J=J than MM at this point. From there, I wouldn't be surprised in the very least if the next pick is anyone out of Kudo Yume, Shuttou Anna, Yamazaki Mei, or even Kanemitsu Ruru. Although I imagine that they'll pick from the top vocalists, just about the only ones that I see having any severe difficulty of joining J=J this week are (even though she adores J=J) Onoda Karin and (even though it would be hilarious) Matsubara Yuliya.

#5351 mizukingdom1

mizukingdom1

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1060 posts

Posted 12 June 2019 - 02:06 PM

OMG WHYY!!!

Can't they just leave Juice=Juice alone!!!! They are a veteran group now with a very strong, reliable and stable line up.

Addition of Nanami and Manakan was okay because they were experienced and had a few years under their belt.

Ruru was okay because she was a trainee for a long time (4 years) and is one of the most talented vocalist in H!P.

During 220 tour, on some days member was sick and they only performed with 4 members and were fine!!!

I'm sorry but I just really want Ju=Ju to stay legendary and be remembered as legends eventually graduating together like C-ute or Berryz and not dragged on with their name beaten to death.

#5352 Jenksy

Jenksy

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 662 posts

Posted 12 June 2019 - 02:14 PM

I think we are going to see some more graduations from J=J slowly start to come in, the girls are getting older. I think they just want to make sure that the group will be ok once the original girls leave. This gives the new girls time to learn from them.

#5353 Greyface

Greyface

Prior of The Brotherhood of The Booger Beam

• Senpai
  • 5684 posts

Posted 12 June 2019 - 02:45 PM

I am filled with fear.

TBH I have a distance from Ange and MoMusu because of particular members that annoy me.
Over the years my tolerance for un-favored members has fallen through the floor.

So I'm here imagining if KSS-member <XYZ> that I dislike is added to J=J... will that be the end of my fandom? Or will I learn to live with them?

I have absolutely no positive feelings of excitement about the new member.

Maybe I'm just an old fart who hates change now. :(

On the upside... I love Kii-Tomo as a unit, and they, as a unit, are the leadership from next week...
What I've learned about Japanese so far, is that you must first pay attention to these 2 things: Rule #1 and Context. After that, just pray they remember their high-school English class.

#5354 KawaiiLand

KawaiiLand

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1626 posts

Posted 12 June 2019 - 03:14 PM

I just want the best singer out of KSS to joint in XD

#5355 Blackmallow

Blackmallow

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 589 posts

Posted 12 June 2019 - 03:21 PM

Just for the lolz, I would love to see Ruru=Ruru and Karin=Karin in Juice=Juice.

#5356 hallowen

hallowen

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 156 posts

Posted 12 June 2019 - 03:47 PM

+1 Vote She is Matsunaga riai

#5357 Danes83

Danes83

ハロ!プロヲタ

• Senpai
  • 2287 posts

Posted 12 June 2019 - 04:08 PM

Congratulations for Tomoko & Sayuki for a mew leadership. Looking forward to see them as an official live.

And for a new member(s), i feel positive. Looked how JJ boost their sales figure after added new members. Addition of Ruru, Yanamin, Manaka were positive for JJ's image overall. By the graduations of Yanamin & Yuka, somehow they will reduce to 6. And to be consider Kanatomo will have time limit (25 yo) by next year (2020j. I hope 1-2 members will be added. And especially with mature vibe.

I vote Saitou Madoka & Ishiguri Kanami (KSS Hokkaido) as a new members. Just wait 2 more days.
momusu1_zps50b105cb.png

#5358 blackknight07

blackknight07

The guy who posts videos @_@

• Senpai
  • 2078 posts

Posted 12 June 2019 - 09:01 PM

Of all the kss, who are the best vocalist? Im not the biggest fan of adding new members, but if they do I hope they live up to the JJ standards that the group have set

#5359 RenaiDestiny。

RenaiDestiny。

♥ Gorilla-kun ♥

• Senpai
  • 3347 posts

Posted 12 June 2019 - 10:22 PM

Kirara and Riai hands down. I’m all for Kirara being the new Yanamin

2DCV7Kc.jpg

#5360 Jenksy

Jenksy

Graduated member

• Senpai