• Please log in to reply
5732 replies to this topic

#4661 RenaiDestiny。

RenaiDestiny。

♥ Gorilla-kun ♥

• Senpai
  • 3347 posts

Posted 20 July 2017 - 01:51 AM

It's a shame on J=J. Songs like Fiesta Fiesta aren't made A-sides for singles, while mediocre songs like Jidanda Dance do.

They're really ###### up by not making Fiesta one of the A-sides on Ruru and Yanamin's debut single. It showcases both of them pretty well and has a better sound for them that shows off all of the member's vocal skills. But that song and Kono Sekai wa Suteta Mon janai (7-nin ver) together and it'd make a pretty good double A-side.

2DCV7Kc.jpg

#4662 MusubuDantotsu

MusubuDantotsu

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 530 posts

Posted 20 July 2017 - 01:52 AM

Nothing makes sense XD. We don't even know why are they making them release a DIGITAL single to debut the two members (But makes sense for Wonderful World English Ver.) I don't understand anything. Everytime they have an announcement about a release or something, i'm like, "Oh cool, whatever". I just don't think too much about the reasons for anything they do from now on, because i know i will end up pissed lol.

That's a very sensible attitude. :good:

I don't understand some decisions either, but I am happy, that they made "Fiesta! Fiesta!" at all.

#4663 MaKrena

MaKrena

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 377 posts

Posted 20 July 2017 - 03:50 AM

^ Yep, just ignore me XD

#4664 NightOfFire’21

NightOfFire’21

Peacemaker

• Senpai
  • 4066 posts

Posted 20 July 2017 - 03:53 AM

I'm not sold on fiesta fiesta just yet, but I'm feeling I might warm up to the song.
It's far better than the horrible last single though . I hope it's a sign that music will be better on the next single :)

#4665 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 21 July 2017 - 11:31 AM

I think they do not have enough time ..
If they had to release a full single, the time needed for that with the promotion and other songs will run to autumn and it maybe weird to have song name "Fiesta! Fiesta!" for autumn XD
Anyway .. don't kill yourself over it not being a side A ..
They will probably resell it again as one of a side A or at worst side B for another single ..
Putting it on digital is just simply buying time to me so that they can use the song to promote the new members and release later ..

Furthermore, I am just waiting for someone to post the first negative comment for me to continue ..
I am not sold on the song too .. its just sound really generic to me ..
and the repeat of words makes people think that Tsunku wrote it XD

#4666 Bexie

Bexie

You can't spell Yoshizawa without oshi

• Senpai
  • 1278 posts

Posted 21 July 2017 - 01:29 PM

Yeah, they probably did it digitally because it's faster and much cheaper than doing a physical release. Tbh I'm surprised we have a 7nin song so fast, they've only been part of the group for like 3 weeks, and there's already a song. I wasn't expecting one until the fall.

zukkisig.png

Eternal Yossie Fangirl
<3 Zukki <3

Harunan ~ Kanana ~ Duu ~ Kaedi ~ Ruru 

You did well, Jonghyun

#4667 RenaiHunter

RenaiHunter

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 3876 posts

Posted 21 July 2017 - 02:10 PM

Yeah, they probably did it digitally because it's faster and much cheaper than doing a physical release. Tbh I'm surprised we have a 7nin song so fast, they've only been part of the group for like 3 weeks, and there's already a song. I wasn't expecting one until the fall.

Going by clues of clothing wota think the new members actually joined early june/late may.

#4668 Bexie

Bexie

• Senpai
  • 1278 posts

Posted 21 July 2017 - 03:29 PM

Oh yeah, I'm sure they had joined earlier than the announcement video (I mean at the very least, the footage of them being told probably was recorded at least a week or two before it was all put together and released), I more meant they have only been "officially" members for 3 weeks. It's still pretty fast for a song to come out.

I know it was announced at the KSS Diagnostic test on May 5th that Ruru and the other two KSS would be debuting (I can't remember when it was announced the CG members would be moved), I don't know how soon after that they were told where they were actually going. Ruru and Yuka were wearing different outfits when she greeted Ruru than she was wearing for Nanami and the introduction to the rest of J=J, so I would guess Ruru was told previously and Nanami was told at a later time on the day they were actually presented to the rest of the group. So the gap between them both being told could have been anything from a day or two to a week or two, who knows (unless there's dated pictures of them in each outfit from a blog or something lol).

Also, Ruru was still participating in the KSS recitals until the 10th of June, and Nanami still had her CG activities and Momoko's graduation concert on the 30th, so they would have had time taken up by those. Between that and them both being told at different times, it's hard to say exactly when they might have started rehearsing with J=J or recording for the song. I'm guessing they've had pretty limited time as the new members for all the groups were only performing one song with their groups for the summer concerts.

Personally I guess they might have started doing at least some rehearsals and practice with J=J mid-June, but they probably couldn't start fully until after the 30th once Momoko's final concert was done with and Nanami had more time to dedicate to it.

... I think about these things way too much lol

zukkisig.png

Eternal Yossie Fangirl
<3 Zukki <3

You did well, Jonghyun

#4669 sukibeam

sukibeam

Chu-Chi Face

• Senpai
  • 3175 posts

Posted 21 July 2017 - 04:32 PM

^ Well, we know from legacy MM footage (auditions as well as the ASAYAN specials on recording their first few songs) that songs are expected to be learned rather quickly. Dan-chan said she got the music and lyrics for Fiesta! Fiesta! the same day she learned she was being put in J=J. I'm guessing a few days to a week to learn the song and do a voice lesson before finally recording. Then learning the dance (even if just off a demo or DVD of the instructors) probably a week or two before rehearsals began... it would have been a very quick deal, and I feel a bit for Yanamin because of everything else that was happening in June, but these girls are expected to be professionals, so... juggling is expected, and why managers are so important.

#4670 Bexie

Bexie

• Senpai
  • 1278 posts

Posted 21 July 2017 - 06:40 PM

Yeah, they usually do have a quick turnaround but I was still surprised, MM and Anju haven't had a new song so quickly.

Wow, on the same day? Surely Nanami couldn't have been told much later then, or she would have struggled even more. Must have only been a day or two after Ruru as she would have had to do the recording around the same time.

I was guessing that they decided to have the new members focus on just learning their own groups songs, it would explain why all the new members only participated in one song for the HelloCons and didn't participate in any of the shuffle/cover songs aside from the ones I assume they had already been rehearsing for. I imagine it was probably more important to learn those than the other routines which would only be a one off for the summer concerts, especially as 2nd gen are already performing as J=J for their solo tour.

I think 2nd gen J=J is having a much busier time than the new MM and Anju members, at least right now. They don't have tours starting until September, so the new members have more time to prepare. Ruru and Nanami have really been thrown in the deep end lol

zukkisig.png

Eternal Yossie Fangirl
<3 Zukki <3

You did well, Jonghyun

#4671 Recognizer

Recognizer

GakiKame lover

• Senpai
  • 3377 posts

Posted 23 July 2017 - 03:57 PM

This picture needs explanation:
blog,%20Kanazawa%20Tomoko,%20Miyazaki%20
src

caCYGi9.jpg

#4672 RenaiHunter

RenaiHunter

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 3876 posts

Posted 23 July 2017 - 04:44 PM

Yuka riding Uemuu while Tomoko holds her down. The usual Juice=Juice stuff.

#4673 Recognizer

Recognizer

GakiKame lover

• Senpai
  • 3377 posts

Posted 23 July 2017 - 05:56 PM

Holds under her tshirt? That's too much even for JJ :ph34r:
Spoiler

caCYGi9.jpg

#4674 Greyface

Greyface

Prior of The Brotherhood of The Booger Beam

• Senpai
  • 5683 posts

Posted 24 July 2017 - 04:49 AM

^
Under Uemura's hair? I don't think Kanazawa's shirt is up.

Uemura was sleeping in Kanazawa's lap (perhaps she had been knocked unconscious by a massive forehead flicking?). Miyazaki woke her up to do back exercises, and sat on her hamstrings. When she finished exercising, she had to rub the sleep-grit out of her eyes (or cover the red-mark from the brutal forehead flick)
What I've learned about Japanese so far, is that you must first pay attention to these 2 things: Rule #1 and Context. After that, just pray they remember their high-school English class.

#4675 blackknight07

blackknight07

The guy who posts videos @_@

• Senpai
  • 2078 posts

Posted 25 July 2017 - 04:13 PM

Fiesta!Fiesta! radio rip

So with Karin being on hiatus I wonder how the line distribution is going to be until she returns. Luckily this is a very strong group vocally so im sure they'll manage well

#4676 Bexie

Bexie

• Senpai
  • 1278 posts

Posted 25 July 2017 - 09:20 PM

Ehhh? Karin's on hiatus? :(

zukkisig.png

Eternal Yossie Fangirl
<3 Zukki <3

You did well, Jonghyun

#4677 MusubuDantotsu

MusubuDantotsu

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 530 posts

Posted 26 July 2017 - 12:25 AM

Here is a translated blog post from Karin with a statement in regards to her hiatus: :(

http://blog-project....to-karin/259183

The reason is functional dysphonia, basically a serious problem affecting her voice, that needs proper treatment to improve.

#4678 Kinjiru

Kinjiru

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1890 posts

Posted 26 July 2017 - 03:37 PM

Fiesta Fiesta is a pretty ok song, saw it live today and although there are some good lines, Ruru's is fabulous, it's a bit repetitive. The dance kind of sells it since it's more latin-ish and passionate than their usual choreography. Some things from the live:

-Sayuki's MC was really funny. So apparently they did a live in Chiba and since her grandma lives nearby she came to see it wearing a Sayuki shirt. Thing is, she told a lot of fans that she was Sayuki's grandmother, lol. So Sayuki found out about this because like a shit ton of people in her blog comments were like "Hey, Sayuki's grandmother started talking to me!". Also, at handshake events her grandmother occasionally comes and then leans forward to the members tapping them on the shoulder saying "I'm Sayuki's grandmother!" to which the guards react by telling her off since they have no idea who she is and she is getting too close, lol. So since this embarrasses the hell out of Sayuki and she doesn't stop when Sayuki tells her not to she asks the fans that if they're ever approached by her granny they should tell her that it's better not to reveal herself to people, hahahaha. Of course all the fans went like "Eeeee~~".

-Both Yanamin and Ruru are super cute~! Already talked about Yanamin in her thread but Ruru just looks really happy to be on stage and almost started crying when she was talking. She seems like a very sweet and genuine girl and it's all still a bit overwhelming for her. Excellent voice too, which they need now Karin is on hiatus. She will definitely get her share of fans and am really looking forward to see more of her personality in dvd magazines and stuff. I couldn't see how popular she was since I was right in front of the stage but quite some people around me seemed to be waving orange.

-No Jidanda dansu :(. This made me really sad, love the song and it was the opening number at their hall tour.

-No Karin but the rest of the members did a great job of covering for her, especially Sayuki.

-I noticed you can really tell the members' personality from their eye contact. I wave all of the member's colors (though mostly green) and they all know this, since they see me switching colors based on who is singing or currently in front of me the entire live long but their reactions differ because of it. Tips for the fans attending the foreign lives.

Yuuka fans: Really lucky since she makes a lot of eye contact. Because she is the leader I guess she doesn't even mind if you wave other colors since you're supporting Juice as a whole, despite me doing so she looks over every time I start waving pink regardless.

Tomoko fans: This girl on the other hand is the type who probably wants her fans to solely support her and constantly wave red. It is in line with what she said in her blog recently about it being alright to support the new members but having people who used to wave red suddenly change their colors is not something she is happy with, lol. So I only met her eyes only like 2 or 3 times during the entire live even when waving red right in front of her; if you are a Tomoko fan show full devotion and only wave red, lol. Then again, she is the type to try and win you over at the start if she thinks you're a new fan.

Sayuki fans: When she gets into her performance and during solo lines she seems too focused to look at the audience, but waving yellow during normal choreography  will get her to look at you, also because there aren't as many people waving it.

Akari fans: She is sneaky, lol. If she is right in front, a moment where you expect to make eye contact with her (like Yuuka would definitely do) she very, very rarely looks at you and even if she does it's only a quick glance. Instead, she looks over when she is dancing at the side of the person in front of you and she doesn't expect you to be looking at her. Yeah, it's weird as hell and I have no idea if it's embarrassment or whatever but you actually have a better chance of meeting her eye when you pretend not to be looking at her. That's part of the reason why I constantly look at different members, because I'm pretty sure that if you stare at her she will ignore you outright. Probably embarrassment, since afterwards she shrieked out in joy when we shook hands. Just look super friendly and watch other members for a bit, while throwing side glances to check if she is looking.

Karin fans: Not even sure if she will still go abroad but no need to worry for eye contact, she will drag you into it, lol. You shall be compelled by the Karin force! Girl is super confident when performing so will face you head on if you're in her line of view and looking at her.

On the new members...Ruru herself said she felt embarrassed because everyone was so close to her and true enough I didn't even meet her eyes once, while Yanamin is similar to Karin and looks a lot if you are waving her color. Ever since way back in Country she's been like that, she likes to appeal and is a bit of a narcissist, lol.

#4679 cornyflakes

cornyflakes

Meme Thrash

• Senpai
  • 1829 posts

Posted 26 July 2017 - 03:59 PM

Sayuki's grandmother sounds like an easy-going person ^^; Would love to meet her XD

And thank you for that detailed analysis  :good:

Mafia Musume/Morning Mafioso

mafia_musume_banner_by_supermariabros-d5

Deviantart . Pixiv . Tumblr

H!P Comics

#4680 Bexie

Bexie

• Senpai
  • 1278 posts

Posted 26 July 2017 - 06:53 PM

Sounds like Sayuki's grandmother is proud of her, lol. I've just got images of this little old lady wearing yellow surrounded by wota, repeating "I'm Sayuki's grandmother. That's my granddaughter up there! Isn't she cute? Did I mention I'm her grandmother? Hey, why aren't you waving yellow? You should change your light to yellow. That's Sayuki's colour. She's my granddaughter, did you know?"

I'm really looking forward to the London show :D

zukkisig.png

Eternal Yossie Fangirl
<3 Zukki <3

You did well, Jonghyun

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users