5732 replies to this topic

#21 Obsidian

Obsidian

不思議

• Senpai
  • 7210 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 11:40 AM

http://www.oricon.co...c/2021302/full/

The Oricon article on the new group...it's currently the top story on the site. ^_^

lMLRUvE.png

モーニング娘。

#22 Verilian

Verilian

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1199 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 12:36 PM

^^^^I think they're making more money to debut more girls, but I'm feel like it's not that likely that they're making enough money to debut three new units in the next year, and establish them. I think either Hamachan or Ichioka would fit into the visual gap left behind by Yuuka.

I'm going to speculate on member colours, because it's fun to think that I know how management decides these things XD:

Karin: Pink (she's kind of got that classic idol character, she's been Kopink, and yeah)

Sayuki: Yellow (she seems genki)

Aina: Red (she's feminine, and it seems like she's bound to get a red or a pink type)

Akari: Green (she's...fresh?)

Tomoko: Blue (she seems like she'd be a cool beauty type) 

Yuka: Purple (she was in a unit with Aika, and reminds me of her personality-wise - very sweet)

Mizuki, Rio // Ayano, Yuki // Rei, Ichika // Riko, Mao, Marine, Runo // Rika, Momohime

♥ Karin, Sakura, Mifu

#23 Guest_StellaFleure_*

Guest_StellaFleure_*
  • Guests (Not logged in)

Posted 03 February 2013 - 12:39 PM

Wow, that's amazing!! :)

One thing I didn't understand yet: Does that mean that they are full H!P members from now on or are they (except Yuka) still Kenshuusei now & will graduate from them one day, just like S/mileage did back then? (I need to update a lot of my blog entries here now, that's why I ask ^^; )

#24 cynthia

cynthia

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 186 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 12:59 PM

I'm so hapy for Karin & Sayuki but no Nanami...

But maybe the next unit! I want Jang Dayeon too!!

110414020446392375.jpg

#25 Obsidian

Obsidian

不思議

• Senpai
  • 7210 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 01:06 PM

One thing I didn't understand yet: Does that mean that they are full H!P members from now on or are they (except Yuka) still Kenshuusei now & will graduate from them one day, just like S/mileage did back then? (I need to update a lot of my blog entries here now, that's why I ask ^^; )

It seems like they will still be kenshuusei until the decide on them going major or not. If they aren't even giving them a name yet it seems they've left a lot of things in the air.

lMLRUvE.png

モーニング娘。

#26 Tokky

Tokky

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 638 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 01:38 PM

OMG IT'S A WONDERFUL SUNDAY !!

I'm so moved Sayubee got involved in such a project and I hope she will be part of the final line-up !!

But sad there is no Nanamin and no Rie.

I'm happy for Ainana as well

H!P OSHI : Sayuki Kananan Murotan  Chisato Zukki Yamakki  RioRioRenako

H!P LOVE : MaimiAiri ♦ MeiMei  Dawa Kuduu Chelsea Maria Ayapan 

H!P KENSHUU FAV : Funakki ♣ Nanami Y.

OG & FORMER MEMBERS FAV : Yossy Aichan Kaorin GakiKameMikittyLinLinKonKonAyaka K. SatodaAsunaMegumiKanKanIrorinKanae Nanamin Kurumin ♥ Captain

♥ UP UP GIRLS kakko KARI

#27 TenshiDoll

TenshiDoll

I ♥ Fukuhime

• Senpai
  • 1371 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 02:10 PM

Aina, Akari and Tomoko <3 *_*

I'd like Murotan, Kurumin, Hamachan and Rena in a unit/group too next. ^^

106zyo0.jpg

Top favorites: Mizuki, Tomoko, Akari, Yuka, Murotan

Favorite H!P group: Juice=Juice

#28 neonero

neonero

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1756 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 02:15 PM

Pic from this Barks article :

961197hello007swwwbarksjp.jpg

Glad Karin and Sayuki get to debute.

I hope Kurumi and Rie get a chance as well soon.

740211sigio.jpg

#29 Guest_StellaFleure_*

Guest_StellaFleure_*
  • Guests (Not logged in)

Posted 03 February 2013 - 02:27 PM

It seems like they will still be kenshuusei until the decide on them going major or not. If they aren't even giving them a name yet it seems they've left a lot of things in the air.

Ok, thanks a lot :).

#30 Xīn Chūn (仮)

Xīn Chūn (仮)

♥ Full Support for Up-Up Girls! ♥ ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ

• Senpai
  • 8512 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 03:14 PM

Hamachan is too cutesy for any group except either S/mileage or a new cutesy group... I hate cutesy but if you like it, you probably would like her... Which is why I think she would SUCCEED in S/mileage more than another group. Her idol style caters to fans of S/mileage since fans of S/mileage probably like cutesy, considering their members and sound. I don't want her to not succeed so I hope she goes into a group that makes sense.

I want Nanami and Rie to be in another egg group... So it could ge Sayubee+Karin and Nanami+Rie groups. As for other members, I think Kurumi, Natsumi, Rena, and Riko? And maybe one new girl from the latest additions. Or another egg. I dunno. Just thinking who might fit.

I can't help but think if they DO start 2 (or more) groups that they'll end up as Berikyuu 2.0...

I think idol culture is kinda weird. Because right now AKB is heavily pushing a "new gen" but their main push is an 18 year old who is almost 19. But Risako/Nakky/Airi/Chisa are born in that same year and they're already "at risk" of being graduated off... (Along with Maimai who is much younger than them...) There's many other groups who graduate members before they even get to this age (such as Sakura Gakuin, in which every member graduates at the same time they graduate middle school). Then there's others whose members are all above 18... It's so interesting to me. lol But about Berikyuu I really hope they do not have to leave so soon. Especially Maimai because she's NOT old however you look at it. lol She is in the same age range as this group, if anything... lol Besides, Berikyuu are not really at the same average age as the Elder Club was, right? So I don't really understand how it'd be fair to mass graduate them, or even just Berryz... I have a feeling they won't just mass grad all 12 at once within this year or anything... They were kinda pushing Maimai a bit too, with her PV and stuff... She had a solo in the streamed concert recently, and I think she was the only one...? I think they do know it makes no sense to get rid of EVERYONE in Berikyuu right away. XD

I think H!P would be nice to have Berikyuu AND these new groups (as well as MM and S/mileage obviously).

It just seems more interesting... Besides there could be more shuffles and stuff too, kinda like how they put Haruna in DIY with some older Berikyuu girls. I thought that was pretty cool and I'd like to see more stuff along those lines, mixing old and new members in the same age group... And this unit would make that really easy too, because of everyone's ages ranging from 14-18.

VMAYe.png

★ UUG ★ UUG2 ★ Fudanjuku ★ GEM ★ STU48 ★

(Updated to reflect groups that I currently follow closely and are active... Maybe I'll update the picture or something eventually. I'm lazy.)

#31 LiamMusume

LiamMusume

Mitsui Aika、Wada Ayaka、Iikubo Haruna

• Senpai
  • 2454 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 03:25 PM

Hoping for Nomura Minami to get into the group!!

#32 aerosuffly

aerosuffly

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 847 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 03:37 PM

If more groups are coming, it will be something like a 2nd gen Hello! Project Kids with (mostly) higher level of performance than when the Kids started. It will be exciting.

I wish that Tsunku will put Rie into another group as an older member or a leader. She is not fantastic but probably already has better performance than Yuka, and she know all the eggs well, so why not?

#33 mina-sweet-chan

mina-sweet-chan

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 473 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 03:41 PM

So excited about this new group!

I hope Hamachan will be next to debut!

"Don't underestimate us just because we are idols !" - We are Buono!

#34 Kotoko'22

Kotoko'22

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1099 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 04:35 PM

Yay, Karin!  <3

I wish Mogi hadn't left and would now debut in a new group:sob:

paqp.jpg

#35 aira慶一郎

aira慶一郎

TEAM C-ute

• Senpai
  • 1715 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 05:00 PM

im happy karin and sayuki finally got to debut  XD  today is a happy day to me

#36 Lurkette

Lurkette

マシュマロの心

• Headquarters
  • 3939 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 05:09 PM

I would suggest, though, that this thread be moved to "Other groups" at some point, since the assumption is that they're not going to remain trainees once they debut (plus, one member isn't even a trainee).

DDOhydd.gif

#37 kantutanTayo14

kantutanTayo14

12th gen member

• Banned
  • 7540 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 05:24 PM

If this group ever have even 1 grad (especially if it's Karin) I hope bad, terrible things happen to tsunku

#38 Haro66

Haro66

Graduated member

• Validating
  • 1318 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 06:12 PM

I'm pretty sure than Karin will get pink color because she has already her fan base !!!

acmhqgmU.jpg?st=XwGBL-UMz08z9f1kXTgSYQ&e

Aina with light green ! She remind me Ikuta XD <3

Sayuki with yellow would be great !

Akari with red !

Tomoko with light blue !

IKS0Ml.jpg

#39 Haro66

Haro66

Graduated member

• Validating
  • 1318 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 06:54 PM

Sorry Double post but ...

Shock ! Miyazaki here !

Cap_mm-10thAD_011.jpg

#40 zam(仮)

zam(仮)

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 45805 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 07:00 PM

I still think there will be another MM audition this year, for the last one Tsunku said they were originally thinking of adding 2 members. They lose Reina soon MM could still easily be another 2-3 members stronger...it would be obvious to think Hamachan would get in given how close she got last time...though at least visually she'd still fill the gap in S/Mileage left by Yuuka. Also this all has been taken in the context of in general the whole of H!P being more successful, maybe they're actually making enough cash to afford more groups?

I also think that they will add one more girl to Momusu to bring their number backup to 11 after Reina grads. That is if they want to maintain the Michishige ELEVEN, as some news media have started to call Momusu.

20170803_uug_sig.jpg

Up-Up Girls Schedule | UUG Official Facebook
Public Service Announcement brought to you by UUG: Beware of fraud mails! Watch it here => https://youtu.be/2KFK8pMhilE

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users