• Please log in to reply
5732 replies to this topic

#41 maora

maora

みんな大嫌い

• Senpai
  • 2111 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 08:14 PM

From the looks of it, if this group makes a major debut soon, Miyazaki Yuka will upgrade from an unknown UFP soloist to a member of a 6(+) member unit in Hello! Project.
(Assuming that she gets no promotion as a soloist and this group is like a step up to being even more known if its one of the new Berikyuu)
モーニング娘。'18 ☆ アンジュルム ☆ つばきファクトリー

生田衣梨奈横山玲奈佐々木莉佳子梁川奈々美小野田紗栞・山崎夢羽

#42 xdrewdrawdrawn

xdrewdrawdrawn

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 358 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 09:02 PM

I'm excited for this group~ Assuming what Tsunku said is true and this is the first of a few units, then I hope Nanami will get to be in a unit too. But the lineup of this group is really great :)

tumblr_n96g3yl78b1qm81hco1_500.jpg

sig by Xiukki 

#43 NyNy

NyNy

踊る 女王~♥

• Senpai
  • 1430 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 09:05 PM

I don't know who any of the girls are but I am happy to see a new group in the making. YES!  :respect:

My blog, Nyam with Ny <- 私のブログを読んでください!

#44 Sugaya Risako

Sugaya Risako

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2468 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 09:06 PM

I still think there will be another MM audition this year, for the last one Tsunku said they were originally thinking of adding 2 members. They lose Reina soon MM could still easily be another 2-3 members stronger...it would be obvious to think Hamachan would get in given how close she got last time...though at least visually she'd still fill the gap in S/Mileage left by Yuuka. Also this all has been taken in the context of in general the whole of H!P being more successful, maybe they're actually making enough cash to afford more groups?

I also think that they will add one more girl to Momusu to bring their number backup to 11 after Reina grads. That is if they want to maintain the Michishige ELEVEN, as some news media have started to call Momusu.
I hope you're right! I'm very happy about this group and I hope there is another one with the remaining kenshuusei.

<p><p>Morning musume, amo vocês !!!!!! Mizukitty,obrigada por tudo, sentirei saudades!

#45 Verilian

Verilian

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1199 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 10:01 PM

I think idol culture is kinda weird. Because right now AKB is heavily pushing a "new gen" but their main push is an 18 year old who is almost 19. But Risako/Nakky/Airi/Chisa are born in that same year and they're already "at risk" of being graduated off... (Along with Maimai who is much younger than them...) There's many other groups who graduate members before they even get to this age (such as Sakura Gakuin, in which every member graduates at the same time they graduate middle school). Then there's others whose members are all above 18... It's so interesting to me. lol But about Berikyuu I really hope they do not have to leave so soon. Especially Maimai because she's NOT old however you look at it. lol She is in the same age range as this group, if anything... lol Besides, Berikyuu are not really at the same average age as the Elder Club was, right? So I don't really understand how it'd be fair to mass graduate them, or even just Berryz... I have a feeling they won't just mass grad all 12 at once within this year or anything... They were kinda pushing Maimai a bit too, with her PV and stuff... She had a solo in the streamed concert recently, and I think she was the only one...? I think they do know it makes no sense to get rid of EVERYONE in Berikyuu right away. XD

I think H!P would be nice to have Berikyuu AND these new groups (as well as MM and S/mileage obviously).

It just seems more interesting... Besides there could be more shuffles and stuff too, kinda like how they put Haruna in DIY with some older Berikyuu girls. I thought that was pretty cool and I'd like to see more stuff along those lines, mixing old and new members in the same age group... And this unit would make that really easy too, because of everyone's ages ranging from 14-18.

Kinda off topic...but...I don't think mass grads are happening soon (either?)

Spoiler

Oh man, Momusu. I think it's an even harder call to make with MM, but I see at most one kenshuusei being added to MM in the next year/two...

I think it'd be exciting to see new shuffle groups. I'm also curious - does anyone have clips/rips of the kenshuusei performing recently?

I think of the rest of the eggs left, I see Hamaura, Tanabe, Natsumi, Ichioka and Yumeno as the most likely to debut - Hamaura/Tanabe/Natsum because of how many opportunities H!P has given them in terms of TV/theatre appearances, and Ichioka/Yumeno for their out-of-H!P experiences. I have a feeling if they do another younger group it'd be a larger one. I'm feeling about 50/50 on Rie, and Murota Mizuki...and not terribly sure about the rest.

I'm sure Tsunku's gonna surprise us all though. ^^;

Mizuki, Rio // Ayano, Yuki // Rei, Ichika // Riko, Mao, Marine, Runo // Rika, Momohime

♥ Karin, Sakura, Mifu

#46 BerryzCelebration!

BerryzCelebration!

♫ Berryz Erotic ♫

• Banned
  • 1701 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 10:15 PM

I honestly think Kaneko and Tanabe should join.After all these years of training,they deserve to debut!

Kinda off the current subject,but what kind of subject do you think they will do?I don't think they will do "cutesy" type of stuff,due to the fact that most of the girls are older than the S/mileage girls were when they first debuted (namely Yuka).I hope they start their activities around March or April!Or maybe they might start their activities as an indies group during the H!P Summer tour.

Top Ten Hello!Project Idols: Chii x Miya x Eripon x Maasan x Aari x Kanana x Captain x Daishi x Chisa x MaiMai

Top Ten Stage48 Idols: Nakanyan x Aanya x Takamina x Karen x Ryoochan x Haruppi x Ripopo x Jessica Vania Widjaja x Sasshi x Mayuyu

Tokunaga_Chinami_-_Golden_Chinatown_Sayo

#47 Verilian

Verilian

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1199 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 10:53 PM

S/mileage got their name a month after being announced, and performed their first single two months after. Aprilish seems likely. Wish it would be sooner though. >_<

Mizuki, Rio // Ayano, Yuki // Rei, Ichika // Riko, Mao, Marine, Runo // Rika, Momohime

♥ Karin, Sakura, Mifu

#48 melonpan♪

melonpan♪

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2756 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 10:54 PM

Im so happy for Aina and Yuka being in this group!!! 

Also im glad Karin joined cause they were seriously wasting her talent -_-

This looks like its going to be an awesome group and i hope they have a major debut into H!P and become really really popular and famous *_*

#49 TenshiDoll

TenshiDoll

I ♥ Fukuhime

• Senpai
  • 1371 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 10:57 PM

Maybe the Hinamatsuri festival's announcement (March 2nd) will be their name? or something about them.? ^^

106zyo0.jpg

Top favorites: Mizuki, Tomoko, Akari, Yuka, Murotan

Favorite H!P group: Juice=Juice

#50 Verilian

Verilian

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1199 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 10:58 PM

Or ANOTHER unit. :o But yeah, might be their name - timing seems right. (So excited. x) )

♥ Karin, Sakura, Mifu

#51 Jenksy

Jenksy

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 662 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 11:01 PM

My personal hopes for color assignments!
Miyazaki Yuka: Blue
Kanazawa Tomoko: Green
Takagi Sayuki: Yellow
Miyamoto Karin: Pink
Otsuka Aina: Purple
Uemura Akari: Orange

#52 melonpan♪

melonpan♪

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2756 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 11:08 PM

^I agree with those colors!

somebody should make a Miyazaki Yuka thread now..

personally i have too much anxiety of messing up to make a thread >.<

#53 maora

maora

みんな大嫌い

• Senpai
  • 2111 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 11:23 PM

Knowing that Karin was named first out of all of the members, does that makes her the leader? 8D

#54 Colours

Colours

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 687 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 11:28 PM

Oldest is most likely leader if you go by other groups. So Yuka would be leader.

ki4pRBA.jpg

Set by Snipey

#55 Obsidian

Obsidian

不思議

• Senpai
  • 7210 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 11:38 PM

^I agree with those colors!

somebody should make a Miyazaki Yuka thread now..

personally i have too much anxiety of messing up to make a thread >.<

She should go in Other groups and soloists, as Lurkette had already said at least eventually this thread and all members should be moved to there once they debut. For now Yuka should be in that section though.

lMLRUvE.png

モーニング娘。

#56 Love♥Rider

Love♥Rider

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 182 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 11:42 PM

The thing I like about this group is that I barely know anything about the members (exclude Miyamoto Karin and Takagi Sayuki). That gives me time to learn about the girls while the group is still growing.

Thanks for this awesome group Tsunku.

But it needs to be an eight member group,with Rie and Nanami.It's not fair that they didn't get to debut,after working so hard all these years!

Set by me~
Posted Image

#57 maora

maora

みんな大嫌い

• Senpai
  • 2111 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 11:50 PM

I made her a page and editing it right now. :D

I feel like i should make one for Tasaki Asahi too later, but Yuka is kinda more important atm.

#58 ichibanb

ichibanb

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1347 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 12:14 AM

Oldest is most likely leader if you go by other groups. So Yuka would be leader.

It's the one in H!P the longest that generally gets the leader role, not necessarily the oldest, unless they joined at the same time, and I have no clue who's been there the longest.

#59 Guest_StellaFleure_*

Guest_StellaFleure_*
  • Guests (Not logged in)

Posted 04 February 2013 - 12:23 AM

It's the one in H!P the longest that generally gets the leader role, not necessarily the oldest, unless they joined at the same time, and I have no clue who's been there the longest.

It's Karin Miyamoto. She was introduced as new Egg in  late November 2008.

Sayuki Takagi in late November 2009.

Aina Otsuka in June 2011 (but participated at the 9ki audition in late 2010).

Akari Uemura was introduced as new Kenshuusei in March 2012 (but shown the month before at the website for the 03/2012 Happyoukai Nama Tamago show).

Yuka Miyazaki's participation in GREEN FIELDS was announced in October 2012(& she participated in the S/mileage audition in mid-2011 & she won an Up-Front audition in March 2012).

Tomoko Kanazawa was introduced in December 2012 (but announced as new Kenshuusei the month before together with the other five newbies).

However I don't know whether H!P is going to do it like this as they are all (in case there are no changes) major debuting at the same time.

#60 Paul

Paul

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 83 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 12:58 AM

It seems like I've been waiting forever for Karin-sama to hit the big-time.  I'm hoping this is it.  Sure, she's done plays and Kopink and all, but with her talent and after all these years she should be a lot more center-stage by now.  I'm not as familiar with the others, but I look forward to learning about them as I watch them debut.  I also wish that Nanami could have made it in.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users