• Please log in to reply
5821 replies to this topic

#941 tropical

tropical

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 71 posts

Posted 06 August 2006 - 10:33 AM

AHH! GOOD!!!! Thanks for posting that, [b[Sophie Rose[/b]. I shall go to e-mail a message right now... plus, I wrote out what I'm going to say in my fan letter to Makochan. So, YAY!!

P.S. (i don't know what was said in Tropical's post, but...) Mako's PB is titled Natsu no Uta or Summer's Song/Song of Summer.

Woops u r right, i missed the poster, i was bout to reply ur youtube.com link;
the mako new dvd bout her graduation (the 1 in a theater). anyways, gotta edit that post, thanks sheep goat!
Posted Image \ Mame Hime Kamezou Toropikaru Breeze! / Posted Image

#942 sheep goat

sheep goat

Drinking maternities with Makoto and Yossi

• Senpai
  • 1682 posts

Posted 06 August 2006 - 09:55 PM

Sent mine! It's so sad... but I'm happy for her.

By the way, I X-posted this on two livejournal communities; I hope that's all right.

Spread the word!! Makoto deserves to know how much we love her!

P.S. Nice icons, Tsutsuji! I really like the first one a lot.
~Currently super dedicated to making the name Zucchini stick. Kanon <3~
Posted Image
I miss you both so very much.

#943 ippokun

ippokun

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 93 posts

Posted 07 August 2006 - 06:12 AM

does anybody know what the members said to makoto during the graduation concert? all the dokyus ive seen are all edited to just show konnos messages...
Posted ImagePosted Image
P-MAKO!**********NAMIDA IRO!!!!

#944 sheep goat

sheep goat

• Senpai
  • 1682 posts

Posted 09 August 2006 - 09:06 PM

eh... can't help you, ippokun...
but i can't stand to have Makochan on the second page, so i will post a picture.
hmph.

Posted Image
i really like this picture. she looks really cool...
Posted Image

#945 Himalia™

Himalia™

M-Line Purist

• Senpai
  • 14231 posts

Posted 09 August 2006 - 09:45 PM

I dont have a second page when i use the forum so that everyone is aware you can change this in your settings so everything is on one page.

To do this click on control panel. Then select board settings once on that screen goto the option called

"Number of topics to show for each forum page" and change to 40 and save your new settings.

#946 kinbari

kinbari

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1487 posts

Posted 10 August 2006 - 04:08 AM

I'm not sure if its the right place to post this or not but.... Mako-chan is getting a new PB!!!! ::D:

I was browsing amazon.co.jp and I found this link

It will come out on Aug 28th.

I think this will please her fan very much! :D

really!!! tt's great for makoto and her fans.. she onli has one PB.. one more will be GREAT!! TOTALLY!! hahaha..

Peace

Edited-1.jpg

Rokkies will forever be my bias generation!

Current MM'14~ 1. Sayashi Riho

2. Kudo Haruka

3. Iikubo Haruna

#947 opensky

opensky

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 344 posts

Posted 10 August 2006 - 04:21 AM

I figure this will be a good place to post these;

I made a couple livejournal/general 100x100 avatars of Mako-chan~ If you guys have requests please ask, I'm on an Avatar making kick. x3

Posted Image
Posted Image
And one with Reina
Posted Image

nice! whats your name on livejournal?
Posted Image

#948 Eryri

Eryri

Keeper Of The Holy Hand Grenade Of Antioch

• Senpai
  • 672 posts

Posted 11 August 2006 - 08:53 PM

I sent my message to Mako just now. I hope as many of her fans send her a message to know how much we all love her and miss her when she'll finally depart from Morning Musume on August 27th.

#949 sheep goat

sheep goat

• Senpai
  • 1682 posts

Posted 12 August 2006 - 01:36 AM

dahhhhhh i made her presents and have written out the recipe i'm going to give her, but i haven't written my letter yet!!! my japanese is awful!!! should i just do it in english? would that be bad? i want to be considerate and to try, but... T_T
Posted Image

#950 Donald Duck

Donald Duck

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 121 posts

Posted 12 August 2006 - 04:12 AM

i think it's okay to write your letter to mako-chan in english since she's gonna learn english anyways .....

but if u can, write in japanese.... my japanese teacher said that japanese people will appreciate your hardwork that way [ the reason is because japanese know how hard it is to learn other languange....]

#951 firefly

firefly

1st gen member

• Shinmem
  • 540 posts

Posted 12 August 2006 - 07:07 AM

OMG, these two videos are friggin' hilarious!! ::lol::
-->
-->

Yossie & Mako r definitely the best H!M skit couple, & individually, they're also the best (Mako-chan as Ogasaka Rokurou is a gem!). too bad, i have to wait a whole year without her. Mako-chan, sochyugyou omedetou. come back soon!
Posted Image
Mame-hime ~ perfecto mundo! sugar, spice & everything nice!!!

#952 sheep goat

sheep goat

• Senpai
  • 1682 posts

Posted 12 August 2006 - 11:16 PM

OMG, these two videos are friggin' hilarious!! ::(:
-->
-->

Yossie & Mako r definitely the best H!M skit couple, & individually, they're also the best (Mako-chan as Ogasaka Rokurou is a gem!). too bad, i have to wait a whole year without her. Mako-chan, sochyugyou omedetou. come back soon!

::P: ::D: I LOVE those skits!!! aaaah They're great.

also... as sad as this makes me... there's no guarantee that Mako will be back in the media by next year. :crying i'm going to go off and cry now.
Posted Image

#953 ai no kakumei

ai no kakumei

old school

• Senpai
  • 727 posts

Posted 13 August 2006 - 01:39 AM

Hey, did you guys happen to read the Ribon no Kishi summary on the main page? Apparently there is a mini-concert at the end, so all hope is not lost for Mako's graduation :( Also, the play sounds amazing, I can't wait to see it anyway.

#954 RoxasuEX

RoxasuEX

Became an AKB48 fan during his absence

• Senpai
  • 5072 posts

Posted 13 August 2006 - 04:07 AM

Posted Image

Mako-chan and Nontan!

-the clip i made, posted it on youtube

FukumuraSig_zps01ca5087.jpg
(*^ ^*)

#955 fang

fang

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 274 posts

Posted 13 August 2006 - 05:09 AM

OMG, these two videos are friggin' hilarious!! ::(:
-->
-->

::D: ::D: I LOVE those skits!!! aaaah They're great.

also... as sad as this makes me... there's no guarantee that Mako will be back in the media by next year. :crying i'm going to go off and cry now.

LOL those skits are pretty funny. The other members can't hold their laughter as well.

Yea, no more Makoto... don't know when she will return. If she does, she won't be in MM anymore... 1 member gone is hard enough... but 2!?

#956 Greyface

Greyface

Prior of The Brotherhood of The Booger Beam

• Senpai
  • 5683 posts

Posted 13 August 2006 - 07:58 AM

Hey, did you guys happen to read the Ribon no Kishi summary on the main page? Apparently there is a mini-concert at the end, so all hope is not lost for Mako's graduation :( Also, the play sounds amazing, I can't wait to see it anyway.

I'm sure there will be a little graduationlette at the end of the Musical's run. The thing is, that's like 1000 people, (probably less than that really) and there's just no way to really equal the scale and energy of having a graduation in a stadium with 15-20 thousand people...
What I've learned about Japanese so far, is that you must first pay attention to these 2 things: Rule #1 and Context. After that, just pray they remember their high-school English class.

#957 firefly

firefly

1st gen member

• Shinmem
  • 540 posts

Posted 13 August 2006 - 04:33 PM

really? ... yeah, guess u r right. it's still not clear how Mako-chan will be pushed as a H!P member but non-MM member, after she returns. kinda took for granted that she'll be back in 1 years time, & have the same amount of exposure. thus, we may not see much of her even after she comes back ... :crying

actually posted this already in Gaki-san's thread but thought i'd share it with other 5th gen fans :(
was browsing through YouTube again and found this OPV called "Best Friend" which is dedicated to the 5th generation quartet of Mame-chan, Ai-chan, Mako-chan & Konkon.
-->
Really touching video, I have to say. So sad that Konkon & Mako-chan have graduated / will be graduating. In my humble opinion, the 4th generation quartet of Yossie, Rika-chan, Aibon & Nono are probably the most talented/versatile, but 5th generation probably have the closest bond with each other. Must be hard for Mame-chan & Ai-chan, as evident in Musume Dokyu videos of Konkon's graduation. With Tsunku pushing hard for Ai-chan to develop a potential solo career, I can imagine how sad Mame-hime would feel if Ai-chan were to graduate. Hope that doesn't happen to soon...

just came back from the Gokuradoh shop in the LOVX Building, Harajuku. looks like they've managed to get hold of some tickets for the last show of the Ribbon musical on 27 Aug 14:00, i.e the graduation show for Mako-chan. there were 3 pairs left for sale, the cheapest being JPY120000 (JPY60000 each). sorry, much too much money for me to spare.

those in tokyo & money to spare, better get there quick before those tickets are snapped up. it's not everyday u get to see a graduation ceremony during a musical, rather than a concert. and in that theater, u really r friggin' close!
Posted Image
Mame-hime ~ perfecto mundo! sugar, spice & everything nice!!!

#958 ai no kakumei

ai no kakumei

old school

• Senpai
  • 727 posts

Posted 13 August 2006 - 09:57 PM

I'm sure there will be a little graduationlette at the end of the Musical's run. The thing is, that's like 1000 people, (probably less than that really) and there's just no way to really equal the scale and energy of having a graduation in a stadium with 15-20 thousand people...

Yeah I know that totally sucks. But honestly I'm just at the point where I'm glad she's still around for it. They could have planned well, and she and Konno could have shared like Tsuji and Kago, there would have been a huge appropriate bang, and in the end she'd be gone right now. I'm gonna savor my last week and a half :crying

#959 sheep goat

sheep goat

• Senpai
  • 1682 posts

Posted 14 August 2006 - 01:23 AM

how do you say 'dear' in japanese? as in, "Dear Makoto".......?
Posted Image

#960 Donald Duck

Donald Duck

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 121 posts

Posted 14 August 2006 - 03:19 AM

how do you say 'dear' in japanese? as in, "Dear Makoto".......?

there's no spesific word for dear in japanese, a lot of ways to say dearly though ....
for instance, if u meant the 'dear' as
a destination for letter u can say 小川麻琴[ーさん]へor[ー様へ]...
to lovely u can say 恋しい小川麻琴[ーさん]へor[ー様へ]...可愛い also is okay ....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users