• Please log in to reply
5821 replies to this topic

#921 Spring_rolls

Spring_rolls

5th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 112 posts

Posted 01 August 2006 - 06:23 PM

She wasn't her normal so called self. She was very reserved but who can blame her. With so many things going through her mind is tough enough. Graduation stress can drain your energy out.

#922 ai no kakumei

ai no kakumei

old school

• Senpai
  • 727 posts

Posted 01 August 2006 - 06:56 PM

Fan mail is a good idea, maybe I'll do that if I can think of something valuable enough to say... it's so hard to come up with words that aren't meaningless in situatuions like this.

Tsuji's leg is supposed to be ok, by the way!

#923 sheep goat

sheep goat

Drinking maternities with Makoto and Yossi

• Senpai
  • 1682 posts

Posted 01 August 2006 - 08:45 PM

yeah... it'd be rude to say, "i really wish you weren't leaving!" since she already decided on it (i really want to tell her that) so... i suppose something like, "Do your best" is the most appropriate thing to say to her... i can at least write that in Japanese.

By the way, how should one address Makochan in a fanletter? Ogawa-san? Makoto-san? Makochan-san? Ogawa-chan? ::(: i don't know what would be best...
~Currently super dedicated to making the name Zucchini stick. Kanon <3~
Posted Image
I miss you both so very much.

#924 Himalia™

Himalia™

M-Line Purist

• Senpai
  • 14231 posts

Posted 01 August 2006 - 08:59 PM

It does not matter to much how you would refer to her however you should avoid chan as some people see it as alittle odd to call someone that if you dont actually know them. Some even see it as rude in Japanese society, i doubt she would see it that way but she may see it as alittle odd so i would suggest her full name or a commonly used nickname of hers that many fans use but avoiding any with chan in.

#925 sheep goat

sheep goat

• Senpai
  • 1682 posts

Posted 01 August 2006 - 09:46 PM

ah... ok. that's good.

AH!!!
it's a condensed (i think?) version of Konkon's last Haromoni ep, but what I'm freaking out about is Mako's dark hair. Yeeee!!! FINALLY!
Posted Image

#926 ai no kakumei

ai no kakumei

old school

• Senpai
  • 727 posts

Posted 02 August 2006 - 03:21 AM

what I'm freaking out about is Mako's dark hair. Yeeee!!! FINALLY!

I KNOW!!!!! I saw it in the Dokyus of Konno's grad, and my first reaction was OMG YAY before realizing we have less than a month to enjoy it :crying

#927 ippokun

ippokun

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 93 posts

Posted 02 August 2006 - 06:14 AM

you guys do realize that they probably shoot two episodes a week so i think mako and yossie are just regular...not any different from last weeks show really...
Posted ImagePosted Image
P-MAKO!**********NAMIDA IRO!!!!

#928 tinapwin

tinapwin

Auditioning...

• Shinmem
  • 2 posts

Posted 02 August 2006 - 06:36 AM

Yes...we can't help but speculate...anyways! I've always preferred the darker haired Mako...she was totally the mvp rapper during that part in konno's grad episode. lol it reminds me of her days back in HPW when she did news with konno and yuko ::D: ! now that they're getting rid of the rollercoaster news segment...they should bring back HPW just for mako!

p.s. it's good to hear happy news about tsuji!

#929 meatwad202

meatwad202

4th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 206 posts

Posted 02 August 2006 - 06:23 PM

They so need to bring back P-Mako for one month. It would be a great way to send her off by bringing that character back. XD
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Mako-chan Love Always!!!
Ogawa Makoto and Konno Asami's memory shall not fade. May they continue to do well in all their future endeavors.

#930 sheep goat

sheep goat

• Senpai
  • 1682 posts

Posted 02 August 2006 - 10:14 PM

Yes, we need P-Mako! And I didn't quite understand what was going on with that rap in Konkon's ep. Makochan really was very good at it.... XD
Posted Image

#931 meatwad202

meatwad202

4th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 206 posts

Posted 02 August 2006 - 11:14 PM

Yes, we need P-Mako! And I didn't quite understand what was going on with that rap in Konkon's ep. Makochan really was very good at it.... XD

Well, she's had plenty of practice.

Well, that and being in Salt5.
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Mako-chan Love Always!!!
Ogawa Makoto and Konno Asami's memory shall not fade. May they continue to do well in all their future endeavors.

#932 Airirin

Airirin

Konkon and Aichan fever

• Senpai
  • 661 posts

Posted 03 August 2006 - 02:24 AM

I'm not sure if its the right place to post this or not but.... Mako-chan is getting a new PB!!!! :XD:

I was browsing amazon.co.jp and I found this link

It will come out on Aug 28th.

I think this will please her fan very much! :P
BEWARE I AM A THIEF YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED. AVOID ALL CONTACT WITH ME AT ALL COST.

#933 sheep goat

sheep goat

• Senpai
  • 1682 posts

Posted 03 August 2006 - 07:54 AM

I'm not sure if its the right place to post this or not but.... Mako-chan is getting a new PB!!!! ::(:

I was browsing amazon.co.jp and I found this link

It will come out on Aug 28th.

I think this will please her fan very much! XD

hello! we knew she had a new PB coming out, but we didn't know the exact date. Thanks!

it's a little under $30... i must buy it.

EDIT: ahh.. i can't double-post, so i'm editing this last one...

someone put Makochan's Memorial DVD on Youtube, so if you're like me and you can't/don't feel like downloading it, you can watch it here. For a translation, ANK posted a BBS where you can find it a few pages back... pm me...
Posted Image

#934 tropical

tropical

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 71 posts

Posted 04 August 2006 - 11:17 AM

Can watch the mpg version (cutted/shorten) of graduation comment dvd from a japanese fansite: http://www.aesthetic-sense.com/
to be exactly: find '★卒業メモリアルDVD' in research of makochi box ^^
Posted Image \ Mame Hime Kamezou Toropikaru Breeze! / Posted Image

#935 Sophie Rose

Sophie Rose

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 371 posts

Posted 04 August 2006 - 05:11 PM

Like the graduation project for Asami Konno last month, there is a project in progress gathering messages to deliver to Makoto Ogawa before she graduates on the 27th of this month. Fans are gathering at Aesthetic-Sense, a Makoto fan site, and writing messages to be delivered to the final performance of Ribbon no Kishi.

You can see the messages already posted here. There are a few posts from outside Japan, notably Taiwan, Hong Kong, and one from Venezuela. If you want to use the official form, use the submission link 新規投稿 at the top of the page. But there's an easier way!

After contacting the site administrator, he has agreed to set up an e-mail address for submissions from fans who aren't good with Japanese. Please take the time to send a message of support in English or your native language to:

[email protected]
tnagasaka1973 [at] yahoo [dot] co [dot] jp

Although Makoto isn't technically leaving the Hello! Project, this may be the last chance for years where you can be confident of getting a message to Makoto. If you live in an English-speaking country, you might even take time to advertise your country to Makoto! XD

Messages will be accepted until 26 August 2006 at 23:00 JST (2:00pm UTC, 10:00am EDT).

As with the project gathering messages for Konkon, I ask that you spread this e-mail address to any other Jpop forums you visit or fans you know as quickly as possible. It only took a few days to get 140 messages for Konkon; this time there are just about three weeks. Make every day count! :D

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

The administrator for this project has provided a banner anyone can use to promote the project. You can use it to link to the project website or to a source of information about the project like this post. Feel free to link to these pictures directly:

Posted Image Posted Image

Like for Konkon, there would be a farewell message site for Mako-chan. So take your time to write a message.

#936 sheep goat

sheep goat

• Senpai
  • 1682 posts

Posted 04 August 2006 - 11:57 PM

AHH! GOOD!!!! Thanks for posting that, [b[Sophie Rose[/b]. I shall go to e-mail a message right now... plus, I wrote out what I'm going to say in my fan letter to Makochan. So, YAY!!

P.S. (i don't know what was said in Tropical's post, but...) Mako's PB is titled Natsu no Uta or Summer's Song/Song of Summer.
Posted Image

#937 wildstarr

wildstarr

Goddess, thy name is Maki.

• Senpai
  • 1218 posts

Posted 05 August 2006 - 01:56 AM

I wrote my message! I hope everyone here will do the same. Makoto definitely deserves all the fan mail love! XD

Posted Image

#938 RoxasuEX

RoxasuEX

Became an AKB48 fan during his absence

• Senpai
  • 5072 posts

Posted 05 August 2006 - 02:35 AM

I just sent mine out a little while ago

FukumuraSig_zps01ca5087.jpg
(*^ ^*)

#939 Tsutsuji

Tsutsuji

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 360 posts

Posted 05 August 2006 - 07:32 AM

I figure this will be a good place to post these;

I made a couple livejournal/general 100x100 avatars of Mako-chan~ If you guys have requests please ask, I'm on an Avatar making kick. x3

Posted Image
Posted Image
And one with Reina
Posted Image

#940 Greyface

Greyface

Prior of The Brotherhood of The Booger Beam

• Senpai
  • 5684 posts

Posted 05 August 2006 - 03:50 PM

How exactly does one go about sending Fanmail to her (given that I live on the other side of the world and all)?

From the information archive (it's sometimes hard to find stuff you're looking for there) thread

How should I contact XYZ, my favourite MM member?

As posted in JPM Forum by marippe:

Ogawa Makoto
Upfront Agency Fanclub, Azabu Post Office
Tokyo 106-8770
JAPAN

or

〒106-8770
東京都麻布郵便局留 アップフロントFC部 小川麻琴 係
JAPAN

As far as being on the other side of the world, go to your local post-office with money, and discuss options for air-mail with somebody there. It may cost you a significant amount of money, but from the US, sending a simple letter isn't that pricey.
What I've learned about Japanese so far, is that you must first pay attention to these 2 things: Rule #1 and Context. After that, just pray they remember their high-school English class.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users