• Please log in to reply
5821 replies to this topic

#41 Greyface

Greyface

Prior of The Brotherhood of The Booger Beam

• Senpai
  • 5684 posts

Posted 07 February 2006 - 04:03 AM

I feel that Makoto gets little chance to shine in Morning Musume which is ashame considering she has a strong personalty and a great voice. Sometimes i wonder what there buisness plan is at times afterall there sales are not what they use to be so you would think prehaps it times to try out some of the other girls. Makoto is one of the few girls who gets a lot of undesereved stick and bashing from so called fans as well which again is unkind and is always based on things which are simply untrue or just sound like someone bitching for the sake of it.

So with this next photo of Makoto heres a message for all those who bash Makoto. :D

Posted Image

I cannot stop being amused at how the Japanese don't track the difference between "palm forward-V" and "palm backward-V" (peace (or victory) and F*Off respectively).

But maybe she does know the difference, and she really does have a message for the people who are unfairly harsh on her. Sure, she did put on some weight for a while, but WTF BFD? She was still fantastic.
Also she seems to have dropped that weight with a vengeance (towards the end of 2004, I think (pardon my chronology failures, I've only got a couple months of MoMusu/H!P fandom right now)). Now, she's the girl that makes me punch myself in the eye and say "She's Young you dipshit, YOUNG" (because I'm old now...). I only hope that she's healthy and happy at her present size (seems to have remained pretty steady for a year, which is a good sign). (Yes, I worry about that sort of thing... worrying about the psychotic pressure these girls are under (you only have to watch the Konno Futarigoto to get the hint of it).)

I have no idea how it actually works, but I think some of the H!P/UFA/MoMusu spot-light is focused on the people who are already fan-favorites, rather than focusing on who could best suit a particular thing. Which is unfortunately self-reinforcing... Solidarity with the Demanding More Makoto Faction (wait, you're just one person?!? *laugh*)

#42 Vodka

Vodka

Berryz Avengers! Assemble!

• Senpai
  • 2106 posts

Posted 07 February 2006 - 03:32 PM

(Yes, I worry about that sort of thing... worrying about the psychotic pressure these girls are under (you only have to watch the Konno Futarigoto to get the hint of it).)

Posted Image

I have no idea how it actually works, but I think some of the H!P/UFA/MoMusu spot-light is focused on the people who are already fan-favorites, rather than focusing on who could best suit a particular thing. Which is unfortunately self-reinforcing... Solidarity with the Demanding More Makoto Faction (wait, you're just one person?!? *laugh*)

Yeah, it would seem that way...it sucks.

#43 Himalia™

Himalia™

M-Line Purist

• Senpai
  • 14231 posts

Posted 07 February 2006 - 06:19 PM

I also would Demand More Makoto prehaps we should start an organisation for this under represented member of Morning Musume :)

Afterall more Makoto can only be a good thing.

If you want more Makoto then add " I Demand More Makoto" to your sig :D

#44 Vodka

Vodka

• Senpai
  • 2106 posts

Posted 07 February 2006 - 06:30 PM

Like Greyface wrote, I think we should call it the "Demanding More Makoto Faction" since we all agree with what DMM said.

#45 yggg

yggg

Devourer of Spam

• Dai-Senpai
  • 893 posts

Posted 07 February 2006 - 06:44 PM

downsizing this thread to be Makoto specific only, since Yossie has already got a thread of her own
ZONE is only good at one thing... that is, making music :)

#46 RoxasuEX

RoxasuEX

Became an AKB48 fan during his absence

• Senpai
  • 5072 posts

Posted 07 February 2006 - 06:47 PM

yeah, i was sorta wondering about that, Mako deserves her own thread

FukumuraSig_zps01ca5087.jpg
(*^ ^*)

#47 (AZN)animedude

(AZN)animedude

O__O

• Senpai
  • 2588 posts

Posted 07 February 2006 - 06:52 PM

sounds like a good idea, i wouldn't protest to that happening
:P suddenly...azn's become a ZONE man XD

read mah blogs =D
and read mah reviews =D #2 on that list, and going up

#48 Himalia™

Himalia™

M-Line Purist

• Senpai
  • 14231 posts

Posted 07 February 2006 - 08:43 PM

downsizing this thread to be Makoto specific only, since Yossie has already got a thread of her own

Yay the first victory for Makoto, hmm now the world.

#49 Demanding More makoto

Demanding More makoto

M-Line the true Morning Musume

• Senpai
  • 643 posts

Posted 07 February 2006 - 08:56 PM

I also would Demand More Makoto prehaps we should start an organisation for this under represented member of Morning Musume :)

If thats the case i think its time i added that to my sig :)
W.H.O.A member
Demanding More Makoto mistress and head of Makoto branch
Everytime someone is mean about Makoto and Kei I love them a little bit more
I Demand More Makoto

#50 momusufan

momusufan

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2898 posts

Posted 07 February 2006 - 08:58 PM

I added it to mine too!

WE ALL DEMAND MORE MAKOTO!!!

#51 Vodka

Vodka

• Senpai
  • 2106 posts

Posted 07 February 2006 - 09:00 PM

I added it to mine too!

WE ALL DEMAND MORE MAKOTO!!!

Added!

#52 Greyface

Greyface

Prior of The Brotherhood of The Booger Beam

• Senpai
  • 5684 posts

Posted 07 February 2006 - 09:09 PM

I feel like a revolutionary... except, rather obviously, Demanding More Makoto is the visionary. I think the new (initial) .sig is clear, but I'm a little sheepish :blush about stealing her (her right? (sorry, I'm new)) thunder... (well... name) for our .sig normalization project.
What I've learned about Japanese so far, is that you must first pay attention to these 2 things: Rule #1 and Context. After that, just pray they remember their high-school English class.

#53 Demanding More makoto

Demanding More makoto

M-Line the true Morning Musume

• Senpai
  • 643 posts

Posted 07 February 2006 - 09:19 PM

I feel like a revolutionary... except, rather obviously, Demanding More Makoto is the visionary. I think the new (initial) .sig is clear, but I'm a little sheepish :blush about stealing her (her right? (sorry, I'm new)) thunder... (well... name) for our .sig normalization project.

No offence taken infact quite the opposite. That was a great idea you had and im flattered to have my user name associated with it like this. :)
W.H.O.A member
Demanding More Makoto mistress and head of Makoto branch
Everytime someone is mean about Makoto and Kei I love them a little bit more
I Demand More Makoto

#54 Vodka

Vodka

• Senpai
  • 2106 posts

Posted 08 February 2006 - 12:22 AM

DMM, your avy is moving to the beat of the song I'm listening to: "Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger" by Daftpunk...it's mesmerizing!

#55 reyfer

reyfer

Forever grateful for having Sayumi and Morning Musume in my life

• Senpai
  • 3708 posts

Posted 08 February 2006 - 01:02 AM

:w00t!: :w00t!: :w00t!: :w00t!:

Posted Image

:c16: :w00t!: :c16: :w00t!:
Posted Image

#56 reyfer

reyfer

Forever grateful for having Sayumi and Morning Musume in my life

• Senpai
  • 3708 posts

Posted 08 February 2006 - 01:54 AM

Posted Image
Posted Image

#57 RoxasuEX

RoxasuEX

Became an AKB48 fan during his absence

• Senpai
  • 5072 posts

Posted 08 February 2006 - 01:54 AM

nice pics of Mako-chan!

FukumuraSig_zps01ca5087.jpg
(*^ ^*)

#58 xmorfis

xmorfis

Egao!Yes!NOOB

• Uploader
  • 422 posts

Posted 08 February 2006 - 06:06 AM

Since I'm a fan...i definately demand it!!

#59 wildstarr

wildstarr

Goddess, thy name is Maki.

• Senpai
  • 1218 posts

Posted 08 February 2006 - 12:18 PM

I cannot stop being amused at how the Japanese don't track the difference between "palm forward-V" and "palm backward-V" (peace (or victory) and F*Off respectively).

I didn't know there was a difference. Learn something new everyday.

Anyway, I stsrted to really like Makoto for her skit characters. ::lol:: She is by far my favorite when it comes to the skits. She always makes me laugh out loud. :) (heh I can't remember the last time I've seen that spelled out) I just wish they would expand her current character or just give her a second one.

I think they should have Makochan own show like Kamei's Maido Airii or Charmy/Yuko news report like show.

We can hope Himalia! Makoto Ogawa shouldve been famous as Mikitty by now if she have her own segment in Hello Morning back in 2002-2004.

She did have her own, right after Charmy it was Yuko, Konkon, Makoto.

Have you forgotten Pi-mako
Posted Image
And she was super silly funny too

Posted Image

#60 Himalia™

Himalia™

M-Line Purist

• Senpai
  • 14231 posts

Posted 08 February 2006 - 07:00 PM

Hmm has anyone else noticed but Makoto can do a pretty good pout herself.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users